A Quiet Evening at Home? Ch. 02

“Oh, Jake, please fuck me. Fuck me hard!” she begged. She needed it, and you were going to give it to her. You made sure you had a good grip on her hips, wrapping your fingers around the front of her thighs, and started to pull her back towards you as you thrust forward. You shoved your cock into her and then pulled back out just as quickly. You could already feel Sam’s juices covering your cock and your balls. She was so aroused, and you could tell it wouldn’t take long to make her cum. You thrust into her over and over, pounding her, ravishing her, fucking her.

“Oh god yes Jake, fuck me! Fuck your big sister!” Oh god, that was just what you needed to hear. You pounded her cunt as hard and as fast as you could, you felt you like you were ripping her apart. Her tight pussy gripped your cock and was creating this friction that you couldn’t believe you were feeling. The temperature in the room kept rising and rising with each thrust and you could feel that you were going to cum pretty soon.

You knew you were pushing up against her g-spot by the sounds of her moans; those sexy high-pitched ones. You wanted to make her squirt again like she had last time you two were together, and if you just kept fucking her you knew she would. Harder you went; faster. You leaned over her slightly so that you could get deeper into her and when you couldn’t keep your balance the only thing you could think of doing was grabbing her hair. You grabbed a big handful of hair and tugged on it hard, jerking her head up and making her moan. You kept hold of her hair, knowing that you had done something that she wanted. You were about to start slowing down so that you didn’t cum yet, but all of a sudden you felt Sam’s pussy push your cock out and you knew she was cumming. She was squirting. You reached down around her and rubbed her clit, helping her to cum. She was moaning one long note and she seemed frozen… she just kept cumming. You lightly bit down on her shoulder and you felt her relax, she stopped cumming and let go of the rest of her breath. She was shaking slightly and her elbows unlocked so she fell forward, unable to hold herself up. You let her fall and saw her head land into the pillow. There was silence, except for her labored breathing.

You let her rest for a few minutes, stroking her hair and touching her soft skin. When she regained her breath, you let her slide her knees down and lie down on her stomach. You straddled her, and started to rub her back. You started fairly low, because you wanted the opportunity to massage her ass to help relax her. Your hands landed on her ass and you noticed she spread her legs open just a bit. Not really thinking of this, you began to push all ten of your fingertips into her ass and moving your hands in small circles. She moaned when you picked your hands up and grabbed her as cheeks firmly. You leaned down to lick down her ass crack again, and you decided to be a bit daring. You licked your thumb, got it wet, and pushed it against her asshole. She moaned loudly, a good sign. You were just about to push it in when you heard her say:

“Jake, I want your cock in my ass.” There was a pause.

“You want me in your ass, Samantha?” you repeated, shocked. She blushed and nodded.

“It used to be a fetish of mine but after John and I got married we haven’t done it and I’m dying to do it again,” she paused. “Will you fuck my ass, Jake?”

“Yes, Samantha, of course. I want to fuck your ass so hard,” you replied. You heard your big sister moan. You took a minute or so and decided what would be the best position to do this in and you decided that you wanted her on her side, holding up one of her legs. You told her how you wanted her to be positioned and she moved into it. She was on her right side, her right leg was in between your knees, and her left leg was up in the air, leaning against your shoulder. She had her right knee bent so that her leg wouldn’t be straight out, allowing you easier access. You wanted her like this because you wanted to go in deep but make sure she was comfortable, and you wanted to watch her facial expressions as you fucked her ass.

You rubbed your cock against her pussy, still dripping wet, and got it nice and wet. You brought your right hand down and scooped up a bit of her cum and rubbed it against her asshole. You let your fingertip penetrate her, but no more than the first joint. She clasped her eyes shut and moaned loudly. You could only imagine how it was going to feel being inside of her ass.

You leaned over her slightly and rubbed your cock against her asshole, letting her feel your size, and get used to it being there, since she hadn’t had a cock in her ass in a long time you wanted to make sure she was still comfortable with it. When you saw in her face she was relaxed enough, you started to push forward slightly, grasping your cock in your hand to make sure you could even get into her tight ass. You watched her face, making sure you weren’t hurting her. You felt her asshole start to stretch and her eyes closed, not clenching, but not as relaxed as before. You pushed a little harder and you felt your cock head pop into her asshole. She took in a breath through her teeth and moaned. At first you were afraid you had hurt her, but you knew now that you hadn’t.

“Oh my god, Jake, that feels so good. Your cock feels so good in my ass… mmm, give me more,” she begged. You pushed forward more, still watching her expression to make sure you weren’t harming her and felt another inch of your cock go into her ass. You stopped for a second, wanting to let her adjust, but she said, “No Jake, don’t stop, push your big cock into my ass all the way, please,” she once again begged. You smiled and closed your eyes, enjoying the sensation of her tight, tight ass wrapped around your cock. It felt like you shouldn’t even be in her ass, she was so tight, you had no idea how your cock was fitting inside of her. But, it was, and Samantha was loving it.

You pushed all the way in and your big sister moaned underneath you. She asked you to start to fuck her ass nice and slow at first, because she wanted to enjoy the sensation, but you honest to god didn’t want to wait on her. You didn’t want to hurt her, you just wanted to cum. You pulled out of her and pushed your cock back into her ass, slightly faster than you knew she wanted. You pulled back out and pushed in a little faster this time. Sam didn’t seem to mind, so you kept slightly increasing your speed as well as you could, with how tight her ass was, it was difficult to go fast at first. You pushed your cock into her, and then back out, then in, then out. You felt her asshole starting to relax and you could go faster. You opened your eyes and watched Sam. Her mouth was open slightly, in what you knew to be pleasure, and her eyes were closed shut. You smiled to yourself and shut your eyes again as you started to thrust into her harder.

No longer worried that you would harm her, you pushed your cock in as deep as it would go and as fast as her ass would allow. You reached your left hand down and started to rub on her clit, you wanted her to cum again, with you this time. She relaxed even more and you sped up again, going faster and faster. You discovered it was easier to go faster if you pushed with your body weight into her, and you did. You were thrusting your cock in and out of her tight ass as fast as you knew you would be able to go and you felt your orgasm beginning to surface. You pounded her harder and you suddenly heard Samantha begin to moan and shout obscenities: she had been quiet up to this point.

“Oh god yes Jake, yes, fuck my ass, pound my ass! Oh yeah, fuck my ass, fuck your sister’s ass, god yes, YES!” She was getting closer and your balls were about to erupt in the next few seconds, you could feel yourself about to cum.

“Sam, oh god, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!” you shouted, having to stop rubbing her clit to maintain your balance. Feeling your hand move away, Sam replaced it with her own and rubbed her clit with a fierce rhythm… she was going to cum, too.

“In… my… mouth, Jake… please…” was all she could huff out before you started to cum. You pulled out of her ass and leaned over as far as you could before you started cumming. She opened her mouth and pulled herself upwards as much as she could to catch your cum in her mouth and on her face and chest. You pumped your cock as she sucked in a breath and started cumming. Her mouth was locked open and seeing her orgasm sent you over the edge. Your cum was coming so hard out of your cock, it was landing on her face, on her chest, in her mouth, in her hair, it was getting everywhere, you were cumming so much. You felt her body quivering in orgasm underneath you as well and you felt her cum on your knee, it was dripping down onto the bed. Another few seconds and both of you couldn’t breathe. Your orgasms had been so intense that she started to shake again and you collapsed on top of her completely.

Thankfully your body pressed against hers calmed her down and she started to relax and catch her breath as you were doing the same. You ended up rolling over beside her, your clothes sticking to you from all the sweat, and your jeans were covered in Sam’s and your cum. You suddenly started to laugh, softly at first, then a bit louder and within fifteen seconds you and Sam both were laughing hysterically. You two felt so happy and you just snuggled up with each other and fell asleep just the way you were, forgetting completely about the “late-night ride” that you were supposed to return home from soon. Well, car ride that is.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds