• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Quiet Night in with James Ch. 2

A Quiet Night in with James Ch. 2

Please read A Quiet Night in with James, before continuing, as this story is a direct continuation.

When Anne came back into the living room, James looked nervous. Anne noticed by the time on the clock, that her husbands Train would be arriving at the Station in 5 Minutes.

She went into the bedroom, where she had a view of the Station and the hill coming from it, and looked to see if her husband was coming home. She saw that only 5 people got off the Train, before it pulled away, and she could see that her husband wasn’t among them.

Anne went back through to James.

“He wasn’t on the Train“, she said. “That means he’s fell asleep, and won’t be home until 2-30 or 3am“, “We’ve got 2 Hours before he comes home”.

Anne took James by the hand and pulled him to his feet, telling him to come to the bedroom, with her.

When they got to the bedroom, Anne stood in front of James, and started to undo the buttons on his shirt. She pulled it off, and then started to undo his belt.

When she had undone the belt, Anne proceeded to unzip the fly of James’s trousers. Next, she started to tug the trousers down. Whilst taking down the trousers, Anne sank to her knees.

She next pulled down his Boxers and had him step out of both. All this was done, without a word passing between them. Anne broke the silence, and told James to sit on the bed, which was just behind his knees.

James sat, and Anne leant forward and started to suck on his cock. She could still taste her own juices on it, as her hungry lips took the thick velvety knob in her mouth.

Anne again could feel every ridge and vein in the big thick cock, and she was relishing the thought of having him again, this time in the “marital bed“.

As she sucked on him, one hand cupped his balls, whilst the other ran from his soft, downy, Blonde, pubic hair up over his belly, to his chest. She took one of his nipples in her hand and started to gently squeeze it, between her fingers.

James let out a soft moan. He felt his cock get harder with every stroke she made with her lips on his cock, and with every tweak at his nipple. He hardly had time to take the evening in, and didn’t care if it was a dream or not, but the main thing was that he was fucking Anne, one of his masturbatory fantasies.

Anne could feel the sap stirring in his balls and she slowly stopped sucking. She stood up, and started to peel of her top and skirt, giving James his first good look at her, of the evening

James sat up, on the edge of the bed and stared. She was standing before him in her white bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Now he believed it was for real.

Anne cupped her lace-covered tits in each hand, and started to massage them. She took one hand away and ran it down over her belly to the crotch of her knickers and then started to rub between her legs.

James lay back, enjoying this new erotic sight.

He saw her slip a finger under the crotch of her panties, and imagined what she must be feeling.

Anne could feel the soft warm wet folds of her pussy, with her fingers. She had hardly felt as wanton with her own husband, but this young man, and her lack of sex, brought the beast out in her.

She reached behind herself and undid the clips of her bra. When she took her hands away, the bra fell to the floor, at her feet. Next, she hooked her fingers into the elastic at the waist of her panties, and started peeling them down her thighs.

As she straightened up again, Anne could see James’s erection standing up proudly, in the air.

James, who had been lying down, sat up again with his legs dangling over the side of the bed. Anne stepped towards him and putting her hand gently behind his head, she pulled his face down into her hairy pubic mound.

James could smell the odour of her, and needed no prompting when he began to start placing gentle kisses around the area. His head got lower, as Anne opened her thighs slightly to offer him access to her pussy lips.

James felt the lips of her outer labia, against his eager tongue. He was planting kisses there when Anne told him to take his time, and to run his tongue along the gap between the lips. James was more than happy to oblige.

He was a fast learner and Anne felt the tongue slide up and down her crack, before it eagerly plunged into her opening pussy.

Anne was shocked by the sensations running through her, James was the only person, other than her husband who had licked and kissed her down there. The pleasure was too much for her, and her legs collapsed, causing her to fall on top of him.

They started kissing and this quickly progressed to French Kissing. When they broke apart, Anne said “ you have an educated tongue”, James told her that it was natural, as he had never done anything like this before.

Anne pushed up, and lay on the bed. James lay beside her. She pushed up on one elbow, and looked down at him. His big thick cock was standing at attention, and she took hold of it. She went down and took it in her mouth again.

When her lips were around the bulbous head, she began to suck hungrily and as she was sucking, she began to move her leg over him, so as to put herself in a 69 position, with her above him.

James didn't need any prompting again, to start licking her wet pussy. As Anne was vacuuming his cock, she played with his large barely haired balls. She took her mouth away from his prick and started to suck his balls. at the same time, James had stopped eating her pussy, and began to lick slowly and softly at the opening of her anus.

When his lips touched her asshole, James felt a strong quiver, shudder through her body. Anne wanted to save a little for later, and so she went back to sucking his cock.

She could feel the excitement rising in James, and squeezed hard at the base of his cock for a few moments, when she loosened her grip, he jerked and spasmed and then a flood of thick Gooey cum shot into her mouth.

Anne moved up again, to lie beside him.

As they lay in each other’s arms, she told him, that she would do something special to his Ass, the next time they got together.

James asked if she wanted him to go now, before her husband came home, but Anne told him they weren't finished yet.

They kissed and stroked each other for a while, until Anne felt James harden again.

when he was fully hard, Anne got up and knelt on the edge of the bed. “Come and stand behind me”, she ordered. James was behind her, and she could feel his manhood against her thighs.

She reached back, between her legs and took him in her hand. Next she placed the huge knob against her cunt-lips, and in an eager, hungry voice, she said “Fuck Me”.

He grabbed her by the hips and thrust into the wet and very willing hole that was being presented to him. Anne let out a cry of pleasure and pain, as he drove deep into the depths of her yearning cunt.

Still holding her hips, he pumped and pummelled with every ounce of his being and with every stroke, Anne gave a loud gasp. he was shoving and fucking into her, and by now his hands had moved from her hips to grasp her shoulders. This seemed to increase the thrust of his cock, and Anne was sure he was deep in her belly.

she felt his seed rising in conjunction with her own, and as she felt him come, she cried out “ Don't Stop James, Keep pumping” “pleeeaase, j..just for another minute”. Ooohh Yeesss, That's it Yess Ooohh Y. yeahhh” and a mighty tremor spasmed through her body as she came in torrents.

They both collapsed onto the bed, with him on top of her, and his softening cock slipping out of her wet throbbing, tender pussy.

Again they lay in each other’s arms, kissing and petting. “That was fantastic”, said James, “I never knew it could be so good”. MMmm, purred Anne. It was , wasn’t it.

James reluctantly got up and started to dress. “Can I see you again”, He said. “You’d better be seeing me again” said Anne huskily, we’ve got unfinished business to complete.

She stood up and naked, she walked him to the door. They kissed goodnight and James asked if he should call again, next Friday Night.

Anne said her husband would be out tomorrow night and he should come around then if he wanted. James said he was meant to be going for a drink with a friend, but he would try and get out of it, and come around.

Anne said she hoped he would be able to make it.

After he had left, she put her clothes and underwear away and put on a Shortie nightie, before getting into bed.

Twenty minutes later, Anne heard the door open and then close, and the stumbling in the hall told her, her husband was home.

He undressed in the dark and got into bed beside her. She could smell the strong liquor on his breath as he spooned his body against her from the back.

Anne pretended she was asleep as His fingers started to play with her pussy. when he poked a finger roughly between the lips, he wrongly thought that she was wet and waiting for him to fuck her.

Little did he know as he roughly shagged her from behind, that Anne was wet from her earlier Pleasuring, and the thought of the same and more, Next Evening.

Look out for Part 3, the third and final instalment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Quiet Night in with James Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds