A Rare Breed

Kree'tzee's antennae twitched spastically; whether it was from the pain or because she was internally deliberating, the young canine did not know. "The egg will not grow too large and shall share the food you consume, then hatch in three months hence. When it does, the larva must crawl out through you." Her voice faltered. "The pain will be terrible. You would risk this for me?"

"Anything for you, my love." Without further discussion, Tynian turned, raised his long tail, and spread his buttocks for her access. When he saw she did not move, he barked, "Hurry!"

The love Kree'tzee felt for her canine mate deepened. In a normal impregnation, she would have needed to restrain the host. But in this case, it was enough to straddle Tynian, her long limbs holding her above and astride him. Her segmented thorax curled around to aim the depositor at the appropriate angle, its muscular orifice kissing the puckered ring of his anus.

The egg was already in motion; there was no time to be delicate. Kree'tzee thrust hard and Tynian willed himself to accept her more readily. She drilled into him again and again, driving deeper with each push. The canine wished he had thought to place a branch between his gritted teeth. The pain was severe, though not unbearable for the sake of his lover. A final thrust drove her organ to the hilt and the dogboy's colon was flooded with the mucous that made it easier, however little, for the egg to be laid.

The insectoid's body arched above him and she let out an orgasmic keen. The egg passed into him, feeling far larger than it really was. He had the sudden urge to vomit, but held it down. The continuous flow of mucous carried the egg along until it came to rest in his lower tract.

Tynian suddenly felt a sense of well-being, of completion, like this was the greater purpose he had long aspired to achieve. Kree'tzee collapsed upon his back, her energy spent. Shaken as he was, he barely had the strength to support her. Sticky ichor drooled from both their rear ends, pooling beneath them.

When she was finally able to roll off him and onto her back, the canine joined her. The camp fire embers no longer crackled, long since cooling to ash. Tynian stroked his belly and noted a new girth to it. His employer might mistake it for an ordinary sign of fatness, though he would require a serious explanation when the time came.

Kree'tzee reached and drew her iridescent cloak over them like a blanket. No other words were exchanged that night. No words were necessary.

=====

"This is where we part ways?" Tynian asked with a tone of grudging acceptance. The morning after was a beautiful one, though was hard to enjoy with the knowledge of what was to come next.

"So it must be," answered the insectoid. She checked her gear and donned her cloak, looking once more the part of a distant and mysterious huntress. But even that couldn't mask the sadness visible in her crimson eyes. "Our lives are too different. It would not do to endanger you and our child in the dangerous affairs of my profession."

"Will I see you again?"

Kree'tzee laid her tripod hand on his forehead. To touch another insectoid's antennae was a gesture of faith and friendship. To do so without mutual trust was a grave insult. Though Tynian lacked them, he recognized this was nearly as significant to her as the acceptance of her egg.

"Most certainly. The child will mature far quicker than you furkin do, so I must return before you spoil her rotten." Her multi-faceted eyes glinted mischievously. "It also would not do for her to fall in love with you as I have."

And then like the wind in the trees, she was gone. As ethereal as the breeze, all she left behind was the scent of her pheromones and the memory of the love they shared.

Tynian sighed and broke camp, then turned in the general direction of Vafoso. He laid a hand on slight swell of his belly. The coming months would be quite interesting, indeed. Just the thing to lighten the daily grind of the market.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Rare Breed
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds