• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Real Peeping Tom

A Real Peeping Tom

Tommy was the youngest of four children (two brothers and a sister) to his parents, Ed and Lucy. They lived in a small Midwestern town with not much money so they often made due with what they had. Being the youngest, Tommy got hand-me-down clothes and toys. He was constantly teased by his three older siblings. But Tommy and his family got along well despite it all.

Ed was a travelling salesman for a well-known Midwest shoe company so he was home very little, once a week, sometimes once a month. This played with Tommy's emotions as he adored his father. When home, he'd take Tommy fishing or to a baseball game when possible. This past year, however, was a different story. Ed's boss asked him to do more travelling because two of his colleagues had recently retired, thus forcing the company to rely on him more. It wasn't fair. The company knew it. Ed certainly knew it. But,it was either pick up more slack or starve, and Ed refused to let his wife of 17 years and kids go without the bare necessities.

Tommy had just turned 18 a month earlier. A good student and athlete, he'd been applying to colleges around the country in the hopes of obtaining a scholarship. One California school granted him a partial athletic-academic scholarship. It was partial in that he'd be responsible for 25 percent of his tuition and books. The rest was covered by the scholarship. Tommy was thrilled. Even if he did have to pay part of his education he knew he was on his way to success now.

Tommy excelled in basketball and baseball. In the fall, he'd hoped to latch on to both college teams. He was a small forward in basketball and a center fielder in baseball so he had power, speed and agility. Important qualities in all aspects of life.

Tommy stood 6'3" and weighed 225 pounds. His dark brown hair and eyes were a stark contrast to his past white skin and his large muscular frame. He towered over his mom who was a full foot shorter than her baby boy. No matter to her, though. She was very proud of all of her children. She loved them to death!

With just one month left in his high school career Tommy was excited about college, already thinking of where he'd live. He'd arranged to rent a room from a nice older couple just a mile from campus so he wouldn't have to contend with traffic or running late to school. He was ecstatic to be going to college but, understandably, nervous to be leaving home. Tommy had never set foot outside his home state. The family simply couldn't afford to take vacations or send the kids on school trips.

The young jock came home from school as usual one day and gave his stay-at-home mom his usual peck on the cheek to greet her. They talked about how his day at school went and how her day at home was. It was the usual mother-son banter. But, that's where the usual stops and the unusual and the very naughty begins...

Lucy, wearing a baby blue blouse, fully buttoned, save the top button at the neck, and white slacks, informed her son she would be taking a shower now. Tommy winked at her in approval and went to the fridge for a snack as she went to her bedroom to undress and shower.

Tommy rooted thru the fridge to find a banana and orange juice to replenish himself with as Lucy began to cleanse herself of the day's grime which she'd accumulated while gardening in the backyard for an hour.

Tommy left the kitchen and walked toward his bedroom. He passed by his parents' room as he always did to get to his room. Out of habit he turned to look at the bedroom to see if the door was closed. It always was...until today, that is.

Lucy stood at the foot of her bed, having just removed her blouse which now lay on the bed and had her thumbs hooked in her slacks. Tommy blushed at seeing his mom in her bra and now her bikini panties. The kids had never seen their parents this undressed let alone nude.

Lucy piled the slacks on top of the blouse. Tommy was frozen with fear now. He knew it was wrong to spy on someone like this especially his own mom!

Surely he'd be punished now. If not by his parents, then certainly he was going to Hell when his life was complete! He quickly gobbled the remaining half of his banana and the rest of his juice, nearly choking on both as his mom began to remove her front-hook underwire bra. She'd always worn front-hooks. She hated having to reach around to remove them. She figured the sooner she was relieved, the better.

The bra soon joined her clothing. Tommy could not now move his legs. They'd become paralyzed with anxiety as Lucy slipped out of her panties and tossed them on the floor. Tommy could now see his mom's slightly puffy pussy lips. This caused his already large cock (eight inches at last count two years ago) to swell like crazy. He hurriedly took off his lime green t-shirt with a pocket over his heart, black shorts and white boxers with ducks on them, letting his enormous and swollen manhood dangle free. He grasped the foreskin of his penis with his left hand and started slowly stroking as his naked mother stepped toward the shower to turn on the water to get warm.

Seconds later, as Lucy sat at the edge of her bed, folding her dirty clothes to wash later, Tommy began to cum in his hand. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He'd never realized his mom was so sexy. To him,anyway. Truth be told, she was plain-looking. She stood 5'3", was 20 pounds heavier than she should be with very wide hips, saggy 38 D breasts and the beginning of cellulite on her thighs and butt. But, he didn't care. She was a total hottie, as far as he was concerned. He could also tell she didn'tshave her snatch, or very seldom did, as evidenced by the thick matted dark brown hair surrounding her now swollen pussy.

Tommy moved his grip down to his nuts as Lucy stood up, still having no clue her son was watching, stroking his swollen testicles which now caused him a fair bit of pain and discomfort. Not even the girlfriends he'd had pleasured him so much it caused him to hurt like this. He was hornier than he'd everbeen in his young life as Lucy stood up again to enter the shower. Tommy didn't dare risk sneaking into the bedroom to watch her shower. He could only imagine what she was doing in there. Was she just washing herself, or was she pleasuring herself, too?

Tommy's mind ran rampant with thoughts of Lucy's fingers caressing her tits, ass and pussy while his stiff member was now completely covered with cum. He still hadn't spurted yet. He might do that when Lucy stepped out of the shower wet. Five minutes later, after Tommy had moved to his bedroom to continue jerking off, he got his answer. A very audible moan could be heard from the shower. Lucy had definitely been fingering herself and apparently loving it, as her moans increased in both frequency and volume. Tommy wished he could shut off the sound so it didn't reach his tender ears. But it was undeniable. Lucy was horny, too!

15 minutes had now passed and Lucy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, to towel off on her bed. Carefully, a still naked Tommy resumed his viewing place to watch his mom dry off her sexy nude body. Watching her touch herself like this finally made Tommy orgasm and squirt all over the hallway tiles. He had to stifle a moan with his free hand so as not to be discovered. He would die if his mom knew what had been taking place. Whilst Lucy's hands slowly roamed all over her body, caressing it, Tommy fondled his nuts again. This time, squeezing them so hard he bit his tongue to prevent a yell of ecstasy. Quickly, he snuck under the covers and snagged a textbook to rifle thru pretending to read it when Lucy walked in the room as he knew she would now.

Lucy thought she'd heard that muffled sound so she quickly grabbed the first clean item of clothing she could find, a white t-shirt which she knew was see-thru so her now hard nips and unshaven pussy would be in plain view but she didn't care because of the alarm in her from the noise. She jerked it on and came shuffling into Tommy's room. She discovered him with his textbook hiding a very obvious hard-on even under his covers as she asked, with her tongue firmly planted in her cheek, if everything was OK. He nodded that it was without looking at her, though he did sneak a peek at her out of the corner of his left eye so he did see her mouth movement. Had he been caught after all? He hoped not. But she never mentioned it.

A week went by. Tommy, obviously still embarrassed by the previous week's episode, had hardly been able to speak to his mother. She wondered if he were ill. He said he wasn't. Just that he had a lot on his mind. So she allowed him that reasoning. He was about to graduate from high school and go to college in three months. So she didn't wantto start anything that might lead to an argument before his cross-country departure.

Somehow, though, Tommy knew his mom got wise to him. It was never spoken of, even between just the two of them. But, Tommy thought he had better not live in paranoia the rest of the summer, and finally let it go from his mind right after graduation. The smirk on his face to his mom at the graduation ceremony was evidence of that...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Real Peeping Tom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds