A Reality Check Ch. 04

Amazing what one can find, if one knows exactly where to look for it, and isn't worried about the money. They are ready for Leather Night at Mother's OTHER Place.

***

A compliant Sweet Cheeks hails a cab for the return trip to the Bellagio, carries their packages up to the suite, walking a suitable three steps behind his Goddess.

"Nap time for you, Sweet Cheeks. We have a big night ahead of us." Too played out to do anything else, he falls asleep immediately.

But she leaves the suite alone, and returns an hour later, just ahead of the room service delivery to tide them over until their late dinner. Sweet Cheeks is groggy and has a sore, tight ass, more from tension than the tattoo. He bows to her again as she walks in.

"What does the Goddess wish from me now?" he humbly asks.

"Fix a plate for each of us." He does this then asks, "Where do you want me to sit, Goddess?"

"On the floor." He winces, but complies. When they finish eating, he clears the dishes and rolls the cart into the hallway, like before.

***

"Sweet Cheeks, this was a big day for both of us. You've come a long way in becoming my submissive, and I've traveled just as far becoming the Goddess. Our adventure is just beginning. You must continue to trust and obey me."

"Yes, Goddess, I understand and am your slave to do with what you choose. I've given myself to you completely."

"Good. It's time to get ready for the evening. Put on this thong and show me."

He sighs at the skimpy swatch of sapphire blue silk and wonders how to make it fit. Manfully, he does. His bulge returns. Her silk panties do it every time. He comes out for her approval.

"Yes. Perfect!" The blue thong strap frames his new tattoo, and the color is a match. "Now put on the rest of your outfit."

He struggles with the frogs. So this is what life is going to be like. The great Not Knowing What's Happening Next. 'Please, no piercing!' he says to himself.

They head to the lobby, amidst the obvious stares of other guests. Whispers. Movie stars? Curiosity peaks. A middle-aged lady abandons her husband and another couple buzzing at their table, brings a book about Vegas with her, and asks for an autograph.

Goddess Nyx looks around conspiratorially, places her hand on the lady's arm, and whispers, "Please – I'm a spy on an undercover mission, and can't reveal my name. Can I trust you with my secret?"

The older lady nods seriously. "Of course, so sorry. I won't tell a soul." She walks away slowly a few feet, then scurries back to her table to share the news.

Goddess Nyx savors her Haig and Haig Pinch 12-year-old Scotch, and Sweet Cheeks stays ahead of her with his Jack Daniels, but closer than the night before. At 9:00 p.m., they are greeted by Mistress Simone's chauffeur.

Leather Night at Mother's OTHER Place. Oh, yes. Let the Games continue.

Reality, as always, is checked at the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 397 milliseconds