• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Really Big One

A Really Big One

I guess by now you know that after being fucked by Bob's big cock and Gina's whole hand, I enjoyed having my pussy filled. Don't get me wrong, Bill's nice fat 7 incher is more than adequate but I sometimes find myself longing to have my pussy really filled. That is how I got started fisting myself, but that is another story. This is the story of my first really big cock. In fact, it is also only the second time that I fucked another man since I got married, so here goes.

We had a rather large party at out house and usually our parties ended up with most of the guys getting drunk and leaving somewhat early. Tonight was no exception and by midnight, Bill was asleep on the couch (passed out actually) and our friend Mike was the only guest left. I started to clean up the mess and Mike voluntarily pitched in to help. I woke Bill up and made him go to bed while Mike was there in case I needed help getting him to the bedroom but he made it on his own. I was washing some dishes when Mike came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. "You are so hot!" he said. "I have always wanted to take you to bed." I turned around and kissed him and soon his tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth and his hands were fondling my tits. I hardly ever wear a bra so he could feel my rock hard nipples through my t-shirt.

"I want you" Mike moaned as he continued to passionately kiss me. "Mike, I want you too. I am so horny but Bill and I have an agreement that I must first get his permission to fuck someone else. He doesn't mind if I do, in fact he encourages, but I have to ask him first." I could feel a huge bulge in the front of Mike' pants and I really wanted to find out just how big he was. "I'll be right back" I said.

"In the condition that he is in, I don't think that Bill will object." I went to the bedroom and tried to wake Bill but had no luck. I finally whispered that Mike wanted to fuck me and was it alright with him. He moaned something that I couldn't make out so I took that for a yes and went back toward the kitchen. Mike was now sitting on the couch in the living room and had a big grin on his face as I told him that I got Bill's permission. I sat down beside him and we began kissing again.

He continued to play with my tits and I removed my shirt to give him better access. I also helped him to remove his shirt and when I did, I got the surprise of my life. Sticking above the waist of his jeans was the head of the largest cock I had ever seen. His cock was at least 3 inches above his waistband and the head was as big as a small orange. "My god, is that thing real?" I asked. Mike laughed and said that it was all him and that I could have as much of it as I wanted tonight. I couldn't wait so I immediately helped him remove his jeans and underwear to expose the monster. His cock was at least a foot long and as thick as my wrist. It was hard as a rock and I reached down and took it in both hands to bring it toward my mouth. There was no way I was going to get this thing in my mouth so I just started licking the head and then up and down the shaft. Mike moaned as I flicked my tongue around the head of his cock and slipped my tongue in the pee hole several times. "I have to warn you" he said. "I cum easily, often and alot so be ready at any time."

"I love a challenge" I mumbled as I attempted to take the head of his cock into my mouth. I worked and stretched and finally was able to get the head into my mouth. I thought Mike would go wild. He started bucking his cock into my mouth and I had to remove it and tell him to slow down.

I once again took the head into my mouth and was determined to get at least some of this monster into my throat. It took some time for my mouth to get used to his cock but I slowly started to adjust and work an inch or two into my mouth. As the head of his cock reached the back of my throat, I thought I was going to gag. As determined as I was though, I kept working at it and attempted to control my gag reflex and soon the head of his cock was actually in my throat. I had tears in my eyes but I got the thing where I wanted it. "God baby, no one has ever been able to take it that far before. It feels great." I slowly removed his cock from my mouth and told him that he must tell me when he was going to cum. I had to prepare myself if I was going to swallow his cum.

I slowly worked his cock back into my throat and started working more if his shaft down into me. I had about 7 inches in my throat when I felt him tense and say "Here it comes baby, ready or not." I wasn't ready but it was too late because I felt his hot cum shooting into my throat. I couldn't do anything but swallow and I was having a really hard time doing that. I managed to keep from gagging though and I couldn't believe how much he was cumming. He finally stopped and with tears running down my cheeks, I slid his cock from my mouth and took a deep breath.

"Bravo, Bravo" I heard from behind me. Mike and I both jumped and there was Bill, sleepy eyed but with a big smile on his face. "Damn Mike, where the hell did you get a cock like that" Bill quipped. "Born with it I guess" Mike replied, "And your wife is the first person to ever take it into he throat. Man what a blow job"

"My throat is NOT where I want that thing" I groaned. "How long will it take to get it back up?"

"Just start playing with it and I'll be ready to go in another minute or so" Mike bragged. That was what I wanted to hear so I grabbed his cock and started sliding it up and down in my hands. I couldn't believe it but he was getting hard again. I got up and removed my jeans which were soaking wet from my dripping pussy. "Mike, I don't know how much of this I can take but I want it in me now!" Bill suggested that Mike lay on the couch and that I mount him from the top. That way I could control everything and take as much of him when I wanted. That is exactly what I did and as I lowered my dripping pussy onto his huge head, I pushed until it hurt slightly and his cock did not enter me. I moved up a little and rubbed the head around my pussy to get us better lubricated and then sat down on his cock again. I didn't think it was going to fit when, with one last and rather painful push, the head of his cock stretched me enough to enter. There was still some pain but it was bearable, so I told Mike to hold still for a minute until my poor pussy adjusted to his monster. He just smiled and said "No woman has ever taken it all. In fact, only one has taken more that half of it."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. "Only if you want it to be" he said. Bill spoke up and said that he was sure that I would soon have that big cock buried to the hilt. He came over to me and kissed me, telling me that he loved me and how much he wanted to see me ride this monster cock. The pain had subsided so I slowly started to sit on Mike's cock and work it into my spread pussy. I was experiencing a feeling that I had never felt before. I thought that I was stretched when Gina fisted me, and again with Bob fucked me with his cock and four fingers, but this was totally different. I could feel his cock slowly working its way into me and I continued the pressure so that more if his cock entered me ever minute or so. It seemed like an eternity since the head had spread my lips and went in but I know it was only a few minutes.

I thought I was doing pretty good and wondered how much of the monster was in me, so I looked down to see that only about half of his cock was buried in me. I felt so full and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take any more when Bill whispered in my ear "Come on baby, I know you can do it. I love you and I want to see your pussy swallow the whole thing." In the meantime, I decided that I needed a little help so I started playing with my clit. I had already cum once or twice but as soon as I started playing with myself, I came again. This time much harder that the ones before. I guess the pain was dulling the intensity of my orgasms. I pushed a little harder and felt a little more if his cock enter me. I decided to raise up a little and allow Mike to fuck me with the half of his cock that was in me. As I did, Mike got the message and began to slowly fuck me, each time hitting bottom when he pushed in. I could feel the resistance but could also feel that there was more room to go so each time he thrust into me, I would meet him and I finally felt him slide another inch or two deeper into me. It hurt like hell when he did and I told him to stop for a minute.

As we lay there waiting for the pain to subside, Bill came over and put his cock in my mouth. I started taking him into my throat and concentrated on sucking him. It worked, and the pain went away so I sat on Mike's cock a little harder. "It's about three fourths in baby" Mike said. "I think you might do it." He began fucking me again and each time he thrusted into me, I would meet him, driving that monster cock deeper into me until I could finally feel his pubic hair against my bald pussy. I had cum so many times that I had lost count but the feeling had been different to this point. Once again, I figured that it must have been because of the pain. I removed Bill's cock from my mouth and told him that I wanted to give full concentration to fucking this baseball bat of a cock that was buried in my pussy. He and Mike both laughed and I began moving Mike's cock in and out of me.

Slowly we started fucking and as soon as the pain was gone, my orgasms began getting more intense and soon I was cumming and screaming for Mike to fuck me hard. I was riding him and driving his big cock completely into me with each thrust. I was now cumming continuously and shuddering like there was no tomorrow. I hadn't been paying any attention to what Bill was doing but all of a sudden I felt something touch my ass. I turned around to see Bill with a smile on his face, playing with my ass. "No way!" I moaned and another orgasm racked my body. "Just wait and see" he said. I felt a finger enter my asshole and it acutally felt good. There was no pain at all but it sure felt tight. "I can feel your finger" Mike told Bill. "You ain't seen nothing yet" Bill replied.

I was now oblivious to what was going on except the monster cock that was filling my pussy and driving me wild. I could feel Bill adding some fingers in my ass but had not idea how many. Then I felt him withdraw his fingers and heard him moving around behind me. "Hold on baby" Bill said. I was about to ask him what for when I felt something push against my asshole again. His cock entered me with ease and as he slowly slid his cock into my ass, I have never experience sensations like I was right now. I was cumming and cumming and shaking violently. I screamed for them both to fuck me and in only a few more strokes I heard Mike say that he was about to cum. That was all I remember because I passed out. When I awoke again, I was in bed and Mike and Bill were sitting next to me talking.

"That was something else fella's" I moaned. "You bet it was" said Mike. "I can't believe you did that!"

I knew then, that this was only the beginning of some of the greatest sex I would ever have.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Really Big One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds