A Red Leaf & Ten Orchids Ch. 11

She stroked Jillian's cheek with her thumb. "So while you were snooping, which you shouldn't do, by the way, what did you hear?"

Jillian's eyes brightened. "Josh is going to baby-sit me. That's gonna be cool. I can't wait." She became thoughtful again after a few seconds. "Kayla, are you guys in love? Is Josh going to be my dad or something?"

Kayla smiled warmly. "I don't know yet, Jilly, we love each other. I love him very much, and one of the bazillion reasons why is that I know that he loves you a lot too. He told me that he had such a good time when we were together today. He felt like he suddenly had a family of his own, that you and I were his family. Not many men feel that way if the lady that they're dating has a child, but Josh sure does. I think that he might become your new dad, but it's too early to tell, really.

Grownups don't usually fall in love this quickly, Jilly. We've learned to be careful. Joshua and I are going so fast, it's hard to believe. But he tells me, and shows me that he loves me, and I had a hard time believing him at first, but now I'm sure that he's being honest. And I know for sure that he loves you very much."

"Kayla, you're not hiding your tattoos so much. Has he seen them? You were always afraid to let anybody see them." asked Jillian.

"Yes, he's seen them, all of them. He told me that I'm not ugly. He thinks that I'm beautiful.

I think that he needs glasses. He can see them or not see them, and he likes me just the same. Oh, I wanted to tell you about me going out the night after next, but since you're such a snoop, I might as well tell you now.

Yes, Josh will baby-sit you. I need you to be good for him. He's never been in a situation like this, so he needs to learn how very quickly. He's never done this before, I guess. You just remember to behave yourself, and I'm sure you guys will have a great time. Now you'd better get back to sleep, Miss Nosy, and I expect good behavior out of you tomorrow at Margarita's while you're visiting, and if I don't get it, I won't go out the night after next, and we'll just have to practice our printing, won't we? So goodnight, Jilly, sleep tight, I love you very much."

Kayla kissed Jillian, then pulled back in shock. "Oh no! I just thought of something, Oh dear!"

Jillian's eyes widened. "What Kayla? what's wrong?"

Kayla held her hand to her mouth. "I just remembered. Josh kissed you goodnight earlier. Then he kissed ME goodnight just five minutes ago, and I've just kissed you! We're gonna need a wire brush or something to scrub his germs off your face now. Ewwww." She laughed.

"You're nuts, Kayla. I like his germs now, anyway. Goodnight, I love you very much, and I love Joshua too." she said as Kayla walked to the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds