• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Redhead's Story

A Redhead's Story

She checked herself one last time in the mirror before heading down to the bar. The black dress she had purchased for just this occasion clung to her hips as she self consciously tugged the hemline down to mid thigh. The milky white heft of her cleavage strained against the halter top of the dress. Her sexy black heels were hard to walk in, but the way they made her ass look was worth it. She smacked her lips checking her lipstick then grabbed her purse and headed out.

Jamie was in her early thirties, a petite five foot redhead. At the urging of her husband, she was headed to a bar in a luxury downtown hotel to meet a man she had found on Craigslist. The man, Keith, was ten years her junior, six foot five and, verified by the pictures he sent, seriously well hung. He was also the first black man she would sleep with. She entered the bar and quickly spotted him. Fortunately the guy at the bar actually matched the man in the pictures. Suddenly things became real. She became aware of the heat beginning to rise between her thighs. Jamie's' pussy would always get very moist when aroused and she was beginning to question the wisdom of not wearing any underwear.

"Keith?" she asked nervously.

"That's me, you must be Jamie. The red hair is a giveaway." She absently ran her fingers through her hair and sat down next to him. "You don't mind if I get a quick drink then we head up to the room do you?" she asked.

"Not at all, I like a women who knows what she wants."

As she sipped her drink and they made small talk, Jamie relaxed and found herself thinking of the pictures the man sitting next to her had emailed her. At first resistant to the idea, she had come to be aroused by the thought of fucking a stranger. She thought now of this mans thick black cock spreading her open. She finished her drink and they made their way to the hotel room. She squeezed her thighs together as she walked, trying not to let her wetness show, but also trying to relieve the throbbing of her clit.

Once inside the room, she guided Keith to a chair while she set her things down.

"Have a seat Keith, I want to show you something."

"Ok..." a smile growing on his face. Jamie stood in front of him, her back facing him. The halter top of the dress exposed the pale white skin of her back. She took his hands and guided them to her hips as she began to gyrate in front of him. Her hips swung back and forth as she ran her own hands over her breasts, feeling the points of her erect nipples, then slid them back down. Her manicured red fingertips ran down town the front of her thighs, continuing down her leg, til she was grasping her ankles. Doing so caused the hemline of her dress to slide up her thighs, stopping at the curve of her ass, exposing her glistening wetness.

"Hmmn finger me." she said softly. He placed a thumb to either side of her swollen pink lips and spread her. Small strings of her wetness clung to her lips as he parted them. She was small, so he slowly ran one finger down the soft pink flesh of her pussy, meeting her clit then reversing back up that sweet trail to slowly sink into her. A soft moan escaped her lips as his finger delicately explored her. The heat and tightness of her pussy was amazing. He drew his lips close to hers and began to flick his tongue into the folds of her pussy. She responded by pushing back into him, his face buried in her wetness. He lets his finger slip out of her as he began to lick her pussy. She reached behind herself and spread her ass, allowing him better access. He buried his nose in her as his tongue found her clit. She began to grind her throbbing pussy on his tongue letting her abundant wetness make a mess of her thighs and his face. She quickly found a rhythm sliding up and down on his face, feeling herself getting wetter and nearing an orgasm.

"Switch places with me. I want to see your cock." she said as she turned around.

Keith stood as Jamie sat in the chair. She began to unbuckle his belt, a bulge straining the thin material of his pants. She dropped his pants to his ankles, then pulled his boxers down slowly, revealing inch by inch the cock that as so enthralled her on Craigslist. The waistband clung to the bulging head of his cock, requiring a final tug to send his cock flinging upward before her. She subconsciously licked her lips then grasped him. Taking the shaft in one small hand and his balls in the other, she stroked the stiff black rod, taking in his size, he was every bit of ten inches. She began to jerk him with two hands, both her fists wrapped around his cock, the purple head still protruding. She stood his cock straight up and began to trail her tongue up one side of his smooth shaft, flicking the underside of his throbbing head before running back down the other side. The she slowly slid her lips around the thick tip of his cock, one hand guiding him into her mouth. She pumped the length of his thick black cock as her headed bobbed on the first few inches of him.

She savored the feeling of his cock in her mouth. Sucking a black cock in a hotel room while her husband waited at home contributed to her aching swollen pussy.

"I'm ready." she murmured.

She stood up and undid the straps of her dress letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were full and milky white, with swollen nipples that stood erect. A small tuft of red hair rested above the puffy, clean shaven lips of her pussy. She unbuckled her shoes and sat on the edge of the bed. Laying back she spread herself open, a slippery mound of soft pink flesh. Keith stood between her thighs and began to rub the head of his cock between her folds. When the tip was sufficiently lubed he began to press into her. She gasped, feeling his thickness spreading her. The head of his cock sunk into her and he began to work his cock slowly back and forth. She glanced down as the glistening blackness of his cock pumped into her small pink pussy. She felt her legs spreading accommodating more and more of his length.

"That's it, fuck me." she whispered. "ohhh."

She began to meet his thrusts, her hips lifting off the bed as his cocked buried inside her. Soon his balls were slapping her ass. The entire length of his cock was pumping inside her. The thickness of his head plunged against her driver her closer and closer to orgasm. She wrapped her legs around him drawing him into her. His cock slammed into her with quick short strokes. Her wetness visible each time his cock withdrew from her

She began to come, her pussy convulsed, squeezing his cock even tighter. Her toes curled as she felt her pussy go deliciously slack as wave after wave of orgasm crashed over her. His cock slid loosely in her now gaping pussy, every stroke getting longer and harder. His cock became a blur as he abused her once tight hole.

"hmm come baby, come in me." she purred.

He pulled out of her and sat on the bed, seeing what he wanted, she climbed on top. Straddling him, his slick black cock straining straight up, she hovered her pussy over him. She reached down and held the base of his cock as she lowered herself onto him, Facing away from him, she lay back on his chest as he grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples between his fingers. He started to pump his cock into her as she sat back up, using her legs to bounce on his cock. The sounds his cock made has it pounded into her was pure sex, her swollen pussy split open by his black shaft pumping into it.

She felt him stiffen and knew he was about to come. She rode her pussy up and down the length of his cock until she felt him burst inside her. She felt his cock twitch.. once, twice, three times, emptying his cum into her waiting pussy. He grunted and pushed into her one last time as she lay back on top of him. She felt his softening cock slipping out of her, til finally with a wet plop he fell from her pussy. She ran her hand through the sticky tuft of hair on her mound as his cum dripped from her soft gaping hole. Maybe her husband was onto something she thought...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Redhead's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds