A Reputation Ch. 10 - The Vehicle

"Ohhh," I said, holding my head.

"What?"

"Don't make me regret winning!"

We were dressed, such as we were. "I'll go out first," I said, looking at the door.

"You hardly need to distract them from my dubious virtue," Shawn said, a smile playing at her lips. "But I appreciate the sentiment."

"I would say we just hang out in here, until they calm down..." I began.

"But we need food too badly," Shawn finished for me. "Look at the time. Dinner's done in the dining hall, had we been planning on going there!"

I'd never quite courted a crowd like this, and I was not sure what I was going to see when we opened that door...

No time like the present.

I pushed the lever and open the door, stepping quietly into the hall.

It was a big crowd. Fifteen, maybe? They were mostly lounging around, leaning against the corridor walls, but a small knot of four girls and two guys were forming a semi-circle, sitting cross-legged in the middle of the hall floor. There was suddenly a deafening series of hoots and clapping. I heard a, "Wowzers!" from Cassie, where she slouched in her doorway, a few doors down from Shawn.

Suddenly, there was laughter, too.

I looked behind me, only to see Shawn hanging out the doorway. When I had turned my head, she had mussed her hair again deliberately, and she had a comically wild look in her eyes. She let the laughter play for a moment, then straightened up and grinned at the assembled multitude. "You douchenozzles would be pretty embarrassed right now if that hadn't been Will walking out of here," she snorted.

Her taunt was met with a few raspberries here and there, and the crowd mostly began to break up.

"Hi, Tommy," Shawn added, in a bland non sequitur that told everyone in the hall that she had already checker her phone. And told Tommy that he should turn bright red.

"I don't have the faintest idea what all you people are doing sitting around on the floor of a corridor," I said blandly. I've discovered I do bland well. "But Shawn and I are super hungry right now and are going to Bucca di Beppo for dinner. Anyone miss dinner and want to come along? I'm driving and can take three more."

I was just teasing Shawn, in part as payback for flirting with Tommy at this of all times. At least Harry had not made it back to the dorm before we had come out. I did not for one damned second think anyone would be so douchey as to ask to ride with us.

Three goddamned hands went up.

Three hands with nicely manicured, long nailed fingers.

Three hands attached to bodies I was familiar with, naked.

Shawn just said, deadpan, "Cool. Let's go."

A throaty, sexy laugh came from another body that I was familiar with. Mitch and Kate had been in the congregation... To be clear, Yes, I was familiar with how both of them looked naked too, but they were not among the date-crashers.

Unsure what the fuck to do, I rolled with it. A few moments later, I was walking out the side entrance of the dorm toward my car in the parking lot, accompanied by four laughing girls.

"This could get interesting this evening," I muttered to myself.

"You wish," one said.

"Oh, I don't know..." another trailed off in reply.

----------

Here we are at the end of the series. Will has entirely too much fun in his future, but I've run out of ideas that make for good story-telling, and want to move on to the next bunch of cheerful psychopaths whose stories I want to tell. Thank you so much for reading along with this journey.

I know that many of you were looking for a conventional Happy Ever After ending, but the story writes itself sometimes, and this one decided to end without a conventional conclusion. I think it is appropriate for who, what, and where Will is right now. And you should feel free to decide for yourself who, if any of these girls, he will eventually end up with. Maybe it will be Cassie--if their relationship ever extends beyond sex. Maybe it will be Rachel after all--but I don't see Will getting past the Lakers thing. (Though there is that Laker Girl outfit as incentive...) My own money is on Shawn--but not for a good long while. She doesn't seem like she herself is in a place to settle down, any more than is Will. Maybe Georgette? Who's Georgette? I told you, Will has lots of fun in his future. His reputation is still going strong. There's also people like Mindy, Emily, and of course the Twins...

And thank you again for your kind votes, favorites, and follows during this tale. Thank you for those for this chapter! And please check out my other works in Literotica. And as always, I sort of get paid in comments, so...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds