• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rich Slut On Hooker Alley

A Rich Slut On Hooker Alley

12

Rachel raced through the cool, dark, city night in her speedy sports car, it’s roof down and the chill wind rushing over her body. She felt so alive. So vital and fresh. This was what life was about. This was what she was about.

She drove too fast, taking turns at a dangerous speeds, running lights close and loving every second. She was fearless. Every inch of her supple nineteen year old body prickling with excitement at what would come that night.

It was a dangerous part of the city that she sped through. Police tended to stay well clear of it and it was littered with the underbelly of the city. The drunks, the toughs, the pimps, the whores, they all walked the lonely streets doing their thing. No one out at this hour and in this place was there for good reason. And neither was Rachel. She parked her car in a garage she had bought earlier in the week and nipped out of it and locked the door behind her. With no second thoughts she stepped out of the shadows and strode toward the place she had chosen.

What a beauty she was. Nineteen with the body of a natural porn star, full breasts, slim legs and a curvy ass. Her straight, light brown hair framed her perfect face, it’s sparkling green eyes, button nose and perfectly symmetrically shaped lips. She really was incredible, her father’s fortune paying for the finest upbringing and education, the best clothes and every gadget a young woman would wish. And that money had bought the clothes she wore tonight, but they had not been designer or expensive. Her boobs were held in a tight, shiny red boob tube that revealed plenty of cleavage and stomach and she wore the smallest black mini skirt that showed her cheap, fishnet, stockings. It was every inch the outfit of a cheap prostitute. And tonight that was what Rachel was going to be.

From the earliest age Rachel had been different, she had been interested in sex, in all it’s forms and as soon as she was legal she had enjoyed the many pleasures that it could offer. At first that was enough, just straight normal sex was enough but Rachel was insatiable and before long straight, normal sex was not enough to sustain her appetite. She experimented with everything and everyone available and the depths of her own debauchery were as yet undiscovered. But through all that she had had one overwhelming fantasy that, no matter what she did, she could not escape. She dreamed of being the cheapest, nastiest fucking whore possible and tonight that fantasy was to come true.

As she walked the short distance to the street corner she had chosen to work, her cheap, tacky heels clicked noisily on the pavement making her truly sense her isolation and exposure. That just turned her on all the more. Quickly she turned a corner and gazed upon the street. This was “Hooker’s Alley”. A place where the police avoided and normal people didn’t even know existed. Scattered at intervals were the lowest of the cities whores, old and young, blonde and brunette, all were there and all were desperate (most to get money for their next hit). She walked confidently to a junction that had a street lamp above it and led into a dark dead end. Rachel felt no nerves at all as she stopped and stood under the lamp light, her hand on her hip and chewing tartily at a piece of chewing gum.

Before long cars came cruising past, some just checking this place out like a low brow tourist sight but it wasn’t long before a car drew up beside the car and Rachel strutted forward to lean in the passenger side window. She held her normally, plumy, cultured English accent in check and tried for her most ‘street’ voice as she addressed the car’s occupant.

“Alright lover, looking for business?”

For Rachel it could have been anyone in the car, any age, any size, any race, she was willing to do whatever with whoever so depraved was she. As it happened the man she was speaking to was in his fifties and smelled really badly of body odour and cigarettes. He hadn’t shaved that day and wore rough, old clothing. None of which made any difference to the kinky nymphomaniac hanging in his window, her breasts almost showing to him. His eyes sparkled as they pored over the young woman offering herself to him.

“You’re new here. I know, I’ve had them all. Oh boy, you’re cute, I’m Jimmy what’s you’re name baby?”

“You can call me Slut, Jimmy, now what do you want to do with me?” “Well Slut, like I say all the girls know me down here and know that I only like to get blow jobs, after all I don’t want to cheat on my bitch of a wife, now do I?”

Rachel ran her tongue along her lips in anticipation, she was already wet between her legs but she kept herself together enough to tell him her terms.

“It’s a twenty for oral honey”.

God she felt so cheap and dirty, and so fucking good. His eyes came alive, what was going on, this was the classiest, sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on and she only wanted a twenty for a blow job! Usually these slags were double that, oh boy it was his lucky night tonight, alright! He drew the car into the small dead end and got out and as he stood there closing his car’s door Rachel submissively sunk to her knees on the cold, hard blacktop and immediately began unzipping his flies.

She pulled out a rapidly hardening, cock that looked to be at least seven inches and was surrounded with a thick matt of wiry, black pubic hair. Rachel rubbed the length of his member with her hand and for a sweet moment savoured the strong, musky aroma of sweat and sex that assailed her nostrils. He waited for condom but it never came. She was in a trance of sexual ecstasy as she closed her eyes and opened her little mouth as wide as she could and accepted the full length of his penis. Her tongue swirled around his fleshy foreskin and explored beneath as he grunted and eased his cock deeper, waiting for a gag and a hateful look the other whores gave him when he went deep throat. But there was none and she opened her eyes again, looked up to stare straight at this man she had never met until just five minutes earlier and challenged him with her eyes to go further and deeper.

Jimmy had no problem with that and soon her tongue was just another part of her mouth being rubbed against as his thick cock pumped over it. He was delighted to see her cute little nose buried inside his bush of pubes and reached down to hold her head there, determined to make this little cunt gag. But Rachel had sucked more cock than most women three times her age and had learned how to take bigger cocks than this and even found the time to stretch the tip of her tongue forward to tickle his big, hairy balls.

This was too much for Jimmy and he had to admit defeat and release Rachel’s head and withdraw his cock from her mouth, he didn’t want to blow his load this quickly. She looked up almost mockingly at him knowing that she had won that little duel. Jimmy loved this slut’s style but felt he needed to remind her who was paying for this and hooked his fingers around the base of his stiff cock and dismissively whacked it against Rachel’s chin repeatedly. He bounced his cock all over her pretty face, enjoying slapping it on her lips, her cheeks and forehead , small trails of pre-cum tracing across her face. Rachel was so turned on at this, her hand reaching under her skirt and finding her soaking pussy and twiddling it.

“Come on whore, no hands, let me fuck your face like it was a cunt!”

It was a challenge and instruction that Rachel was more than happy to take up. While one of her hands masturbated and the other played with her breasts she opened her mouth and braced herself for the full length of his dick sliding into her and ramming itself home until it banged on the back of her throat. Jimmy fucked her throat hard and fast, loving the sensations that came with ramming his rigid, thick cock inside Rachel’s moist mouth. Although she tried to control his pace it was hopeless and before long a comically sexy “glug,glug,glug” noise was being emitted from her struggling mouth. But her eyes were still alive and vital. Jimmy managed a few minutes of this face fuck but already knew he would cum in mere seconds and took his cock in hand to rub it along the length of Rachel’s perfect, white teeth, using his cock as a toothbrush almost.

As Rachel felt her cheek pushed wide by the end of this guy’s cock she felt him tense up and tasted the bitter taste of his creamy cum as he shot his load in her mouth. He held her head lest she wanted to withdrew, too few of these whore were willing to swallow his cum, but he need not have worried, swallowing cum and not using condoms were a big part of her fantasy and she got even more turned on as she collected his pooled juices in her mouth and when he released her she looked up at him and opened her mouth. Collected inside was puddle of cum and Rachel looked deep into his eyes as she over exaggerated swallowing the whole load down and licking her lips. This girl was so extreme, so intense that, his load shot and his dick no longer fully in control of his emotions, Jimmy was a bit intimidated by her and could not wait to delve into his tattered brown wallet, hook out a twenty note and drop it on the cold street next to this kneeling nymphomaniac and retreat to his car. By the time she had reached out and grabbed the money and tucked it in the garter belt of her stockings she could already hear him over revving his car and escaping.. She gave her cum tasting lips another lick and got to her feet, my god she felt like such a cheap slut, and so good for it!

She was barely back at her shady corner when another car came to a halt across from her and as she approached it she caught her breath at seeing two occupants within.

Driving the car was Carl, who was 21 and had a factory job down this way. In the passenger seat sat his 18 year old brother, Leon. Now Leon was a smart kid but to Carl’s consternation he had never been with a girl in his life and Carl felt he had to break his duck, and break it quickly. Leon had dark curly hair, nerdish glasses and wore jeans and a checked shirt and was thinking this was the dumbest idea his big brother had ever had in his life when Rachel stepped out of the shadows. Leon’s jaw would have hit the floor of the car as he saw the girl strutting towards him, she was gorgeous, the kind he dreamed of but knew that he could never even speak to never mind anything else. She stepped next to his window and leaned in and flashed him a beaming smile and asked.

“Can I help you boys?”

Leon stammered for a second but nothing came out and it was up to Carl to speak (though he too was struck by this hooker’s sexiness- perhaps Leon shouldn’t be so lucky).

“Erm yeah babe, how much to break my brother’s cherry?”

Rachel smiled like the cat that got the cream and slowly ran her finger over Leon’s chin and purred to him.

“It’s your first time baby? Well don’t worry honey, I’ll break you in gently, or roughly, depends what you want. Only thirty dollars guys and you can have all of this (at that she stood back to roll up the hem of her mini skirt to reveal her knickerless, shaven, dripping wet pussy).”

Both guys sat agog for a moment before Carl barely regained his faculties.

“Well hop in the back, I’ve got the perfect place for us.”

Rachel should have refused that, it could be dangerous, but instead the danger and thrill of it was an even bigger aphrodisiac to her and she slid in the back seat behind both men (boys really) and the headed off. As they sped off the other hookers on the street watched angrily as this pretty newcomer left in the car with two guys, all thinking that was a dangerous precedent to set and that that little slut was going to cause them problems, who ever she was and where ever she had appeared from. One set of eyes watched the car disappear as she made a phone call that would resolve the problem.

“Hi Beast, it’s Tina, got a new girl down here, think we’re gonna have to visit her, show her a few things.”

*

The boys didn’t take Rachel far, just a couple of blocks away and to an old, ramshackle warehouse that looked disused. It wasn’t, this was where Carl worked and he knew just the place for this to go down. The boys had purloined a mattress and sneaked it round the back so that they could grab a sneaky forty winks when the bosses weren’t looking. It was positioned under an overhang at the back of the factory and Carl drew the car right up next to it and all three got out with various degrees of excitement and nervousness. Carl indicated the mattress and without words Rachel whipped off her skirt and top and lay on the filthy mattress, propped up by her elbows, and eyed up the two boys before her and ran her tongue seductively over her rosy lips. She slowly opened her legs, pointed her pussy at Leon and beckoned him on.

Leon was a mess of nerves and struggled to get his zipper down but once he did a nice, big cock sprang up and once he had pulled off his trousers down to his ankles a proud erection popped up and pointed at Rachel.

“Come on lover (her fingers finding her pussy lips and prying them apart), I’m just all wet and waiting to show you what you’ve been missing.”

With some prompting from Carl (and a hastily passed and fitted condom), Leon got down on his knees between her taut legs and with her help eased his dick inside her . He certainly wasn’t the biggest dick that she had taken but the fact she was his first ride was a big turn on for her. Carl stood back and gave a few words of encouragement but that only prompted Rachel to say.

“Hey big mouth, why don’t you put your words into practise, I got a mouth here that could use a little action. No extra charge.”

Carl found it hard to say no and walked around his little brother’s pumping ass and undid his trousers and sank down over the whore’s waiting mouth. As Leon thrust enthusiastically into her waiting sex she wrapped her lips around the lengthy portion of meat that came into her mouth and got off on taking both brothers like this, in this tacky place. It made her feel so nasty. Both brothers were on their knees on the spongy old mattress with full access to Rachel’s welcoming holes and both were lost in their pleasure.

It was Carl that came first, he had been with a few women before but he was not as experienced with them as he had led Leon to believe and with Rachel’s excellent oral skills working their magic on him it was not too long before his cock began twitching and spasming and he withdrew from her grasping mouth in just enough time to spray his seed over her face. Carl’s grunts of climax seemed to set off his younger brother and he came too, deep inside Rachel’s pussy, inside the plastic sheath that enveloped him.

As both men got off her she peeled the condom from her young fucker and held it up to her mouth and smiled at Leon as the sticky fluid spread down it’s length and dripped into her mouth. They paid her and got dressed and headed back to Rachel’s corner, the night closing in on the coming morn.

Back in her place of business and feeling more and more like a cheap whore Rachel was exceedingly happy with her night’s work so far. She hadn’t had this thrill for such a long time. Then another vehicle drew up but as Rachel walked towards it she suddenly felt a bit uneasy. Maybe it was the fact that the vehicle was a large black transit van with tinted windows. It looked like a monster from days of old, a lifeless black beast that seemed to be watching her with it’s bright lights. Or maybe it was just butterflies in her stomach, she had been so lucky up to now, why would this be any different? She stepped up to the window before it slowly slid down and she found herself staring straight at a blonde haired woman. The sight of the woman (although the driver was mostly unseen at the far side of the vehicle) seemed to calm Rachel’s nerves and she found her confidence again.

She flashed the female passenger a winsome (and slightly cum smeared) smile and spoke to her.

“Hi there baby, what can I do for you tonight?”

The blonde woman smiled back at her, her dark eyes boring into her.

“Tell you what darling you can get those whore’s hands on the bonnet because you are under arrest!”

Everything seemed to freeze at that, Rachel stood still, unsure what to do. She had watched this street before and knew the police ignored it. Why now/ Why her? At that moment all the headlines flashed before her. She saw the looks on her parents humiliated faces as their daughter was revealed as a cheap hooker in the press. All their friends would see, how could she have come to this?

She hadn’t moved by the time the woman had exited the van, and offered no resistance as she pushed her forward onto the van bonnet and pulled her wrists behind her back and snapped on a pair of stiff handcuffs. It was only when she saw the giant Hispanic guy come out of the driver’s door that she realised something wasn’t right. He was a hulking guy,, dressed in just a white vest top and his muscled arms were covered in tattoos. Rachel made to ask what was going on when the woman rammed a ball gag into her open mouth and tightened the straps behind her head. From there the big guy hoisted her over his shoulder and unceremoniously threw her into the cold, hard back of the van and Rachel just got her head up in time to see both back doors slam shut and hear the van speed off. Lying there in the dark she had time to reflect that though these people probably weren’t the police she may be in even bigger trouble.

They did not drive for long but all the way Tina and The Beast had mile wide smiles painted across their faces. They were both looking forward to the coming couple of hours.

The trip was not a long one, just around the block and he zoomed into a gap in a building and as he came to a halt, Tina hopped out and closed the automatic door and hit the lights. By the time she turned around The Beast had the slut on his shoulder again and Tina followed them into the office next to the front door. Tina had been a prostitute around these parts for more years than she cared to think about and The Beast (real name Rudy) took good care of her and the other girls. Those years had been hard on Tina and despite only being 30 years old, she looked older and more haggard, the thick make up not helping much and her dirty blonde hair even less so. As she entered the room Beast had the girl bent over the wooden table in the centre of the room and had already whipped off her skirt and was in the midst of using a knife to cut her small top off so she was naked except for her stockings. Seeing the cash stuffed in her garter , Tina pulled it out and put it in her bag, surprised at the lack of cash.

She pulled the gag from Rachel’s mouth, only to be bombarded with curses and questions which she ended immediately with a slap across Rachel’s face.

“Shut up Bitch! You better realise the trouble you could be in here and listen hard and tell us who you are and why the hell you’re here. And don’t fucking lie, ‘cos we’ll know and you’ll regret it!”

Suddenly, Rachel was a scared little girl and she let the words flow in a babble, every word the truth. She was a nymphomaniac with a kinky fantasy and this was her living it out tonight and she didn’t mean any harm or to offend anyone. That if they let her go she would never return and she had learned her lesson.

“You may very well have Bitch, but I think Beast and me better give you something physical to remember us by and show you how we don’t like no upper class sluts coming down here and slumming it and stealing our money!”

The Beast just grinned and spanked Rachel’s peachy bottom real sharp like. Rachel winced and gave a little squeal at the blow and braced herself for a second, but it never came. Instead the big man walked around the table until he stood on the other side, directly in front of Rachel’s face. Tina took his place at her ass and her voice dripped with malevolent menace as she stroked Rachel’s perfect behind.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rich Slut On Hooker Alley

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds