A Ride in the Back Seat

But after a few strokes she cut in. "This isn't working right. Just a sec." She jumped off, whipped her shorts and panties off with a flash, and jumped back on, still facing forward. This gave me a good view of her tight little ass and its little butthole, which winked happily at me. She readied the blanket so she could cover us up in a hurry for all the good that would do in this position.

It was much easier to find her nub now as she rocked. "Boy, you sure know how to take care of a girl. About time for something like that around here. Don't stop." And she started to bounce up and down on my pole, fast and hard.

"Hey! I don't think we want to shake the truck!" I cried.

"Oh, yeah, that's right." They might not be able to see much from the restaurant, but I'll bet they'd see the truck bouncing up and down all by itself. She slowed herself down and lifted herself slowly up and down my pole. She groaned. "Ohhh. I don't know if I can control myself. Please baby. Please let me cum. This is driving me craaazy!"

In response, I speeded up the action of my right hand, which was rubbing up and down over her little nub and over her pussy lips until it was first two, and then four times the speed of her up and down motion. With the other, I ran up and down her back and around over her little boob, pinching and pulling her nipple. All the while she cried out in time to her movements. "Aah. Aah. Aah." She supported herself with her right hand on the front seat, and reached between her legs with the left to brush up and down over my balls. She began to shriek louder, and at a higher pitch. "AAH. AAH. AAH. Baby, I'm gonna cum." Then her voice changed to a pathetic sob. "I'm gonna cum. Don't stop baby. Make me cum baby. AAAAHH!!!" and with that, she grabbed both of my hips and ground herself into my crotch. She held this for one or two breaths, overcome by orgasm, and then started bobbing up and down furiously at double time. I imagined her little breasts traveling in tight circles as she slapped up and down into my lap. "AhAhAhAh...Oh you Devil!" and again ground into my crotch as she again came ferociously. She repeated this three or four times. During one of these times I couldn't restrain myself any longer and released my load into her tight little pussy, spasming over and over until I lost track of time.

I could have stayed like that for an eon, except for something profound that Lisa said. She whispered, "They're coming back! Hurry!" She slid off my lap, pulled the blankets back over us, faced the window away from us, and pretended to be asleep. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and let my mouth hang open as if asleep.

I heard Billy Boy say, "Man isn't that something. I don't think those two have moved an inch. I'll bet they don't wake up till we get home." With that, he started the car, ground it into gear, and headed out. Before they got to the curb, the two men in the front seat were chattering away again. I don't think I ever heard two men talk so much.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder, and cast an eye toward Doris. In the fading light of the truck stop, I saw her stick her tongue out at me, then hold a finger up to her open mouth in the universal sign of gagging. But then she put the finger in her mouth, pulled her lips tight around it, and pulled it slowly back out. She ended with a wide smile.

This all happened two years ago -- my first year of coaching soccer at the middle school where I teach. Since then, I have spent many happy hours before and after practice, sometimes with Doris, sometimes with Lisa (who is still quiet and shy when she's in company), and sometimes with one or the other of a half-dozen wives with fat, lazy, redneck husbands. Word gets around in a small town. Three of the mothers go running with me in the early morning, and on school holidays we use each other's showers. But that's another story.

=======================

All comments are GREATLY appreciated, especially (constructive) negative feedback. I'd like to get my numbers up. Will you help me?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds