A Ring for a Tanner

Harry knelt and positioned himself in front of her sex. He sensed Elsie's anxiety of what was to come.

Harry leaned forward and brought his head between her open legs. He blew on her sex, causing goose bumps on her inner thighs. He kissed her thighs, nibbled them gently, licked them and caressed them with his fingers. Elsie moaned at his sweet seduction and spread her legs further apart. He could smell the soap on her skin but more so the moist, earthy musky scent of her desire. He felt honoured no man had smelt or tasted that before. He also felt a strong primal claim that this was his territory, his woman now and forever.

Close up, he could see every perfect detail of her. He looked up at her without moving his head. She was watching him between her legs. And with their eyes locked, he kissed her in the most intimate way a man could kiss a woman.

The touch of his lips and tongue on her delicate flower caused Elsie to make the tiniest of noises. A sudden little gasp that was the release of her trepidation. Her legs shifted, spreading a little further for him. Carefully, Harry ran the tip of his tongue up along Elsie's soft intimate lips. They were like soft silk against his tongue. He wet his tongue and began to lick up and down the delicate petals of her flesh. He licked and teased her, going up and down, and with each stroke of his tongue, he pushed forward a little way in. In a few strokes Elsie's labia parted and Harry's tongue advanced, pushing between them and probing her softly.

Elsie's delicate flower naturally opened up under his stimulation. He kissed her sex lovingly. Gently, he sucked her in, her flesh was between his lips and he suckled on her labia. His teeth grazed her lightly, not enough to hurt just to tease and show her vulnerability.

Elsie's breathing quickened above him. She flooded her excitement into his mouth. Harry became aware of her new taste and the new smell. Elsie's body was responding to him in the most base of ways. She was turned on and very aroused. Harry pushed his tongue in to her and felt how wet she had suddenly become. Elsie tasted divine. She was sweet and salty – the exquisite taste of a woman in heat.

Harry pulled back to look at her newly excited sex. There, before him, was Elsie's pussy, now open and inviting. It glistened with love and expectation. Now it had changed from an image of fine art to a picture of obscene pornography. His Elsie was naked and turned on. Her pussy was on show for sex. It was red, swollen, wet and displayed for him. It was base, it was dirty and it was very exciting!

He pushed out his tongue and began to lick her slit, up and down, in long, slow gentle strokes. Harry drank her nectar. She tasted wonderful. Now and then he pushed his face in between her legs burying himself in her wet softness. The delicious smell of her smothered his face and scented him in her unique cologne.

Elsie's love spilled out, wetting Harry and rewarding his administrations. He continued to run his tongue up and down her slit, and now, with each stroke, he pushed in to her a little way until he penetrated, like a cock. He tongue fucked her a little with every lick. He probed her with his tongue and slow stabbed her pussy with a firm but gentle rhythm. The feel of Elsie's virgin pussy around his tongue was extraordinary. She was tight, hot, wet and delicious. He felt the soft walls of her vagina push against him. As he tongue fucked her, he ate her perfect hot, wet pussy. He would never forget this intimate and obscene moment. She was his.

The smell of sex hung in the car. The windows had steamed up even more. The wet sounds of Harry on Elsie's pussy was a soundtrack of eroticism. His wet tongue worked and softly slurped her wet pussy and their quick breathing and moans seemed to become harmonised. It was wonderful music and their pheromones danced in tune around them, teasing and tantalising their rising temperatures.

Harry pushed his tongue so far inside Elsie that his face was against her clitoris. He felt her little nub against his nose. It was small, but hard and slick with her excitement. Harry flicked the tip of his tongue over it.

The sudden noise Elsie made was one of the most exciting moments of Harry's life. It was a quick, soft mewl. She wasn't expecting that sudden attention to her clitoris, nor the sudden pleasure it caused her. That sound was the essence of a woman's desire, giving herself to her man. It was raw and primeval. It elated Harry and convinced him he was being successful in seducing and preparing her for sex.

He gently kissed her clitoris, stroking it with his tongue. He sucked it with exquisite slowness in to his mouth. He played with it between his lips and gently grazed it with his teeth to show the contrast of the sensations. Elsie writhed on the seat. She was lost in that sea of desire.

Harry pulled back and examined her sex. He saw her excitement dribble down her thighs, over her perineum and on to the cool leather seat of the car. He could not resist. He opened his mouth wide and sucked all of her sex in his mouth, her labia majora, labia minora and her clitoris. He drank her and then he pushed a finger inside whilst still sucking on her clitoris. He slowly finger fucked her while she moaned and writhed on the seat. He could tell she was close to orgasm.

He pushed another finger into her. She was tight but took it easily in her wet state of arousal. He finger fucked with both fingers, in and out. He began to twist his fingers round, readying her for the girth of his cock and still suckled her engorged and sensitive clitoris.

Elsie was on fire and clenched her fists in pleasure. She suddenly took a deep breath and then cried out shrilly. Her whole body trembled and shook on Harry's fingers. Her pussy and clitoris vibrated on his tongue and lips. He felt the ripples and spasms on his fingers as she exploded in joy and her orgasm swept over her very being. The sexual storm overwhelmed her and he deliberately left his fingers inserted inside her body to enjoy her shudders. He lifted his head to watch her. It was the most incredible sight he had ever seen.

He continued to watch her until her cries and whimpers subsided and her breathing became slower.

Harry withdrew his fingers. They were drenched in her creamy cum. He licked them clean tasting her pleasure and then kissed her sex. It jumped from the pressure and Elsie whimpered as an aftershock took her. He moved up and kissed her deeply.

"Thank you," he said softly to her. "Now it's my turn."

Elsie murmured her consent. She was still in the aftermath of her orgasm and was incapable of moving much. The intensity of her climax had sapped the strength from her limbs and muscles. The euphoria was still bubbling in her blood.

She felt wonderful and totally content, much like a yawning cat stretching out on a patio in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

Harry looked at Elsie nude, in the back of the car, breasts exposed, legs spread, pussy opened and wet. She had definitely crossed that line now from the fine art nude portrait of a lady to a hard core pornographic image of a slut. She appeared ravaged, obscene and dirty and Harry was proud he was the cause. She looked hot and irresistible and soon she would no longer be a virgin.

Harry finally unzipped his trousers. Precum had already soaked into his underpants. He lowered his clothing to his knees. His erection was free from restraints at last and throbbing with need.

"Kiss me," Harry indicated to Elsie and looked at his cock.

She looked startled but kissed him on the tip as he had asked. Elsie tasted his pre cum and wasn't sure if she liked the taste. She tried some more and then suckled all his cock. She lathered him up with her saliva and sucked him. She ran her tongue from base to tip and round his helmet. Harry stroked her hair.

"No more," Harry told her gritting her teeth. "I want to be inside you."

Elsie lay back and spread her legs in invite. He wiped his crown up and down her slit, pushing in a little. She whimpered softly and naturally tensed her body. Harry was not willing to wait much longer and guided his cock to her pussy entrance and slowly entered inch by inch. She was tight and unused to anything of this size being inside her.

"It's ok," he whispered and felt the natural resistance inside of her.

He stilled and bent forward and then stifled her cry with his kiss when he thrust and broke through her hymen. She was a virgin no more. He had taken her innocence!

Harry let her feel his size and then began to move back and forth, slow and steady, until he felt her relax under him. He broke the kiss and looked at her. He saw the tears of sudden pain and then her eyes changed from the sudden disturbance of losing her virginity to one of wonder and then of lust.

She was now a woman and she was his. He moved his cock in and out of her. Her creamy orgasm, small amount of blood from her torn hymen, his saliva and precum stirred together with the movement of his rod.

He fondled her breasts with one hand, while the other circled her clitoris and he continued to mate her. It was his turn to enjoy his pleasure in her body. Her tight silk walls gripped his cock as he moved. Harry felt a deep elation that he was her first and that he making love with the woman he intended to marry. Her body under him and around him gave him such intense joy. He closed his eyes enjoying her. He allowed his pleasure to build. He revelled in the feel of her, the wonderful little sex sounds she was making and he knew this moment would remain with him forever.

The pleasure was quite intense and Elsie spread her legs wide for Harry to take her. She was now face up, semi sitting in the middle of the back seat with a leg on each on the front seats. Harry was pumping hard between her legs. To keep his balance, he put one flat palm on the back window and one on the seat as he fucked down on her. His palm imprint was left on the glass.

Both were now in their own sea of pleasure. The rhythm was hard and fast. All the sensations were in their joined sexes, pumping in and out. Both felt the greed of lust. Elsie even began to instinctively thrust her hips in an alternate rhythm and the car creaked and rocked with them.

Somewhere, out in his pleasure zone, Harry groaned. His balls filled and suddenly he needed to unload. Electricity sparked up the length of his cock and a delicious vibration resonated around the crown as he exploded. His cock erupted, spilling thick warm cum deep inside Elsie's pussy. Harry held himself inside her, feeling spurt after spurt, as he filled her up, mixing with her feminine juices.

Elsie watched his face and his body in wonder. She had never witnessed such intense pleasure and joy. Her man had cum and she had caused it. She was elated.

When Harry had finished, he remained for some time, buried inside her. He held her and they remained together, completely still as their breathing calmed.

Both felt his cock shrink slowly inside her until eventually they uncoupled.

Harry turned to her. "That was an amazing gift you gave me. Thank you."

She smiled at him and they snuggled together.

"I never want this moment to end," Elsie told him.

"Me neither," Harry agreed and held her closely.

She had seen him off at the bus stop the next day.

Before he left he gave her a sixpence from his pocket. A small silver coloured coin of little worth, common at the time and also known as a "Tanner." King George was on one side and a circular pattern of acorns and oak leaves on the other. It was dated 1929.

"I haven't got an engagement ring so keep this till I do. It's my lucky coin." he told her. "When I get back, I will give you a proper ring and you can give me my coin back."

"You better Harry Rollason. You come back to me and make me your wife." Elsie told him, trying to put on a brave face and holding back her tears.

"I promise." Harry vowed.

The bus came and when he boarded, he immediately went to the back window. His last vision of her was Elsie waving at him standing on the pavement, getting smaller and smaller as the bus took him further away from her.

The last image of Harry, Elsie saw, was him bent down, his handsome face watching her as he was driven away and the palm of his hand flat against the back window. That hand placement immediately made her think of his dad's Austin Ten-Four motor car.

Harry was 21years old when he left home and went to war.

Harry had gone on to the Far East with his regiment and saw active service on the front line against the Japanese. He had fought in Singapore and lost many of his comrades. They were too few to be of any use so they joined his battalion up with The East Surrey Regiment who had also lost most of their men. A new battalion was formed.

They fought in Hong Kong. It was fierce.

In February 1942 Harry and his comrades fixed bayonets to their rifles for close combat fighting. They would meet the Imperial Army head on. As they waited for the battle to start again, Japanese tanks came at them. They were out manoeuvred and outnumbered.

They ran for their lives into the jungle. Their enemy was waiting for them in trees and bushes in camouflage and shot them down.

There was nothing they could do. The Allied troops were ordered to lay down their arms and were taken captive.

By this point, the Japanese prison camps were at bursting point and Harry was taken to a fortified town.

There were seven or eight men to a hut. The Japanese had cleared out a village – all the people had been moved out and it was turned into a prison camp.

The men had nothing but the clothes and shoes they were stood in. No one knew what was going to happen to them. They just knew they were prisoners of war.

Harry was put to work on the Death Railway. The men were moved around a lot in cattle trucks, packed full with 28 men to a truck. There was no air and lots of the men suffered with diarrhoea. The travelling was not a pleasant experience in a shitty, smelly and confined space.

When America dropped its first atomic bomb – known as Little Boy – on Hiroshima, on August 6, 1945, it signalled that the end of the war was nigh, in the Far East.

When a second bomb, nicknamed Fat Man, hit Nagasaki three days later, it was too much for the Japanese, and on August 15 1945, they surrendered, finally ending the Second World War.

Harry of course found out about it later. The Japanese camp commander read out the cessation of hostilities.

There was a sense of elation round the camp then one of terror as gun fire rang out round the camp.

Some Japanese soldiers took the lives of more POW's in a last act of defiance before fleeing and other Japanese soldiers committed suicide. They were either ashamed of their actions during the conflict or shamed that they had lost face and surrendered to their enemy.

Harry was pleased to find out, one of those soldiers who had held a grenade to himself was Ron's killer. The guard had held the grenade to his head and pulled the pin. Harry did not grieve or feel pity for him. He just felt justice was served.

The Imperial Japanese Army abandoned the camp and left them to their own devices. Soon the Australian army arrived and liberated them. He could see the shock on their faces at the gaunt, thin figures of the PoW's. They were happy though. They were free!

There was still however, a gruelling, year-long voyage halfway across the world ahead of him to return home.

In those quieter moments to himself, he had calculated he had been a prisoner of war in the Far East for three-and-a-half torturous years and for 1,260 days he had eaten nothing but rice.

That was 2,520 consecutive bowls of rice! If he never saw rice again, it would be too soon!

As soon as he was able, Harry bought a ring for his girl, a gold band with a diamond in.

He had no idea if it would fit or if she had waited for him but even if she had met someone else, he would give it to her in any case. After all, Elsie had saved his mind and therefore his life in the quagmire of the last few years as a POW.

He returned home at Leicester Railway Station, England, in October 1946.

Harry was 27 years old when he arrived home from the war.

His family were there to greet him. They hugged and kissed him and commented on his weight loss, although he had gained a considerable amount from the day of his liberation.

"Never mind H, we will soon get you back to normal weight again," His mom fussed and told him. "We've got a feast to eat at home and I've done you a fabulous rice pudding to celebrate your return home."

Harry shuddered. Rice!

Then his family parted, as if planned and he saw the most beautiful sight in the world.

Elsie was standing there on the platform. She ran into his arms and hugged him.

They did not speak for a few seconds. They just held each other tightly.

"You waited," Harry broke the silence at last.

"Of course I did," Elsie said. "I was never going to give up on you."

Harry reached into his pocket and fetched out the ring he had bought her.

"A ring for a tanner?" he asked her opening the box to show the gold ring.

Elsie's eyes shone with happiness.

Elsie felt in her pocket for her purse and pulled out the sixpence he had given her the day he left.

She placed it in her palm to show him she had kept it safe. She had polished it and it was a bright and shiny silver.

She smiled at him, "A family for a ring?" She replied.

She gestured to a 6 year old boy to come join her. He had been waiting patiently with a friend on the platform.

He ran to her and held onto her leg shyly looking up at Harry.

"This is Ron," Elsie told Harry, then bent down to Ron, "Ronnie, this is your daddy. Say hello."

Harry was stunned and pleased and happy and thought his son's name was just perfect.

"Ron. I have a son called Ron." He said in wonder, staring at the boy.

Harry's eyes shone brightly, perhaps even shimmering in tears. His son. He looked at Elsie.

"Deal," he said quite simply and gave her the ring and his lifelong devotion.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds