• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Romp in the Park Pt. 02

A Romp in the Park Pt. 02

Note: This is another Mike and Frank story, it is about consensual sex between two adult men and a woman.

If you don't like reading about homosexual and/ or bisexual sex, please don't continue. All others, enjoy!

*****

We didn't stay for very much longer after that. After Emmas revelation our priorities changed pretty quickly. So we said our good-byes to our friends who joked at our early departure. One or two of the guys gave us envious looks when they saw Emma leaving with us.

Outside we walked quietly for a while. The first hormonal rush being over, the reality of what had just happened made us slightly embarrassed and we avoided looking at each other. Finally Emma broke the silence:

"So, where does everything, well, go down, usually?"

Mike looked at her as if he had just noticed her for the first time.

"Huh? Oh, erm, well, we sometimes, do it at my place and sometimes at Frank's."

Emma grinned.

"Wow, you guys are quite traditional, huh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," Emma said, "I thought that two, hm, free spirits like you two would be more adventurous when it came to choosing a venue. More spontaneous, too."

I thought about her remark. Mike's answer had sold us short, in reality we were pretty open-minded about where we had sex, it just had to be secluded enough, we didn't want any witnesses. Several places fulfilled this prerequisite and so we had fucked in, among other places, Mike's car parked in the woods, in the woods near the lake where we went swimming, in the public pool at night, in the changing room of a big department store, and in a public restroom in a city park which was known as a cruising spot. However, I didn't want to sound too defensive so I replied with a question of my own:

"You're awfully interested in our sex lives, Em, but what about yours? What's your most daring fuck spot?"

Emma thought about this for a while (A long while, in fact. She sure seemed to have an exciting life.) and then she said:

"On my parents' front lawn while they were sitting inside, watching TV."

We all laughed about that revelation and Mike and I insisted she tell us the whole story.

By the time she was done we were almost at my place, we only had to walk through Grebner Park, my apartment was right next to the southern entrance.

We entered the park, chatting and laughing quietly, talking about our sexual exploits. While Mike and I weren't exactly chaste, Emma seemed to be relishing sex even more than the two of us. She had left a string of broken hearts and spent cocks all over her college campus, for she rarely dated a guy longer than two or three weeks. As soon as she had fucked him a few times she lost interest and moved on. Her stories about her encounters were both entertaining and arousing and I found it more and more uncomfortable to walk around with a hard-on in my jeans and judging from the way Mike was walking he seemed to have similar problems. I decided that Grebner Park was secluded enough and stopped.

"Hell, Em, you seem to have a real treasure box down there. Why don't you show us what's drivin' all the boys at your school crazy?"

"Not only boys," Emma smiled.

"Well, even more reason for me to be curious."

Mike nodded eagerly. I could tell from the way he looked at me that he was more than ready to get the night's festivities going.

"Yeah, Em, show us that beautiful pussy of yours and then we'll show you what you came along to see."

Emma looked at us to see if we were joking. When she was convinced that we weren't she looked around, but since it was 2 a.m. there was no one in sight. She walked to a park bench under a tree and sat down on it. On the other side of the tree was a lantern and so there was just enough light to see if you were close enough. She motioned for us to get closer, then she hiked up her skirt so we could see her panties. She was wearing a white thong. We closed in on her and when I was only an arm's lenght away from her I could see that her panties were quite wet and almost transparent - the evening had had an effect on her, too.

I could also smell the aroma of her arousal, albeit barely, so I moved even closer to get more than just a whiff. She realized what I was doing and smiled.

"Here, let me give you a noseful."

With that she slipped her right hand into her panties and we could hear a squishing sound as she dipped two of her fingers in her sopping wet cunt. Then she pulled them out and held them under our noses. Mike and I both inhaled deeply. Emma's musky smell made my cock even harder. Just when I was leaning in to get another noseful Mike grabbed her hand, put her fingers in his mouth and noisily sucked off her juices.

I took this as a cue to take things further and grabbed Emma's thong and pulled it down, exposing her shaved pussy whose lips glistened wetly in the dim light of the lamp. I didn't waste much time and planted my mouth on her twat, sucking and licking her folds. She tasted amazing, I couldn't get enough and tried to get my tongue in as deep as possible.

Mike, meanwhile, had pulled Em's t-shirt over her head and had pushed her bra upwards so that her tits were exposed. A short glance confirmed that her boobs were spectacular, just as I had always suspected. They were firm and just large enough, but not too large and they had pert little nipples that wanted to be sucked, which is just what Mike started doing.

Soon I felt the tell-tale contractions in Emma's pussy and when I shoved two fingers up her twat she shuddered wildly and came with a stifled cry.

"Wow, that was nice," Emma sighed after she had caught her breath. Her cheeks were glowing and her eyes were full of mischief. She looked at us, smiled and reached out to caress Mike's bulge which was clearly visible even in the low light. "I guess it's only fair if I take care of you two as well. Why don't you show me what you're hiding in those pants?"

Mike and I didn't need to be asked twice.After quickly making sure that we still didn't have any company we unbuttoned our pants, pulled them and our boxers down and presented our stiff cocks to Emma, who squealed with delight:

"Oh my, what pretty dicks!"

She took one cock in each hand and squeezed softly to coax some precum from them. Then she stuck out her tongue bent forward. She licked off the moisture from the tip of my cock, then she did the same for Mike.

"Yum, I like that taste. I hope there's more," she said with a mischievous grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Romp in the Park Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 462 milliseconds