• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rose Bound Ch. 01

A Rose Bound Ch. 01

12

As she lay naked, sweating and shivering on the cold hard floor with her wrists tied to her ankles, unable to move more than a pathetic roll onto her other side, Rose wondered again how on earth she could have been so stupid as to get herself into this situation. She was trying not to blame herself but the events of earlier that night continued playing over and over in her head. No, she thought to herself, it's not my fault. I may have been naive but he got me here and if it hadn't been me he would have found some other poor girl to trick and lie to and abuse.

Footsteps echoed behind her and she whimpered through her gag. She rolled around trying to move herself into a position to see her capture approaching, just to give her that tiny bit of control over the situation.

A hand reached out and grabbed her arm, "Where you trying to go sweetheart?" He chuckled from above. The sound of his voice made her skin crawl and she stilled, only increasing his laughter.

Another hand grabbed her calf and she was lifted from the ground by his strong hands. She squeaked into the gag and accidentally breathed in through her nose allowing the scent of cum to overcome her. She coughed and choked as the smell assaulted her anew. The odour of her own cum mixed with his on the panties that were stuffed into her mouth, held in place by a tight leather strap going around the back of her head.

She didn't struggle and he carried her across the room, away from the cold kitchen floor she had been left on for she wasn't sure how long, it had to have been at least an hour since he had left her there alone. She saw the line where the carpet started pass beneath her and wondered angrily why he had left her on the cold side of the large open plan room. He placed her on the soft couch on her knees, her head staring down at a strange angle because of the way her body was contorted. He switched his grasp to her shoulders and shoved her up slightly so that she was looking directly into his face.

"Listen, little one, I'm going to untie you so we can talk more comfortably. Don't try to run or fight me. You're weak and it won't work, but I will have to punish you for trying. Now, do you understand?"

She had thought she was out of tears but they started to brim in her eyes again as she listened and watched his face as he spoke.

He spoke softly and seriously as if trying to explain the rules of a game to a child but his face was cold and impassive as it took in the obvious anguish displayed in what was visible of hers behind the gag. "Do you understand? Nod your head for yes." She nodded and sagged her head trying to look at the floor, anything but his face.

"Look me in the eyes." This instruction was harder and more direct, an edge coming into his voice. "Do you promise to be good while I untie you?"

She nodded, feeling hopelessly weak faced with her broad shoulders, his hands holding spread from the nape of her neck to the top of her arms reminding her the truth in his words about her weakness.

"You won't fight me or try anything stupid?" She shook her head.

He continued to assess her face a minute longer and then, seemingly satisfied, smiled. One hand stroked her cheek and caressed her chin, "Good girl," he praised softly before moving to the business of rearranging her. She let her body go completely limp in his hands so as not to give any hint of resistance. He rolled her gently onto her side and untied the straps around her wrists and ankles. She didn't even move to stretch her aching limbs in fear of invoking his anger. He slid her legs around her so they dangled off the edge of the sofa and she raised her torso to a sitting position in an automatic reaction. He looked up from his position knelt focusing on her legs at her moving and smiled as she tensed and her eyes filled with fear.

He smiled, "Perfect, that's right," he said in an encouraging tone.

I'd rather he shout, at least that's not this creepy, she thought to herself before thinking better of it and hoping this soft demeanour would endure.

He lifted her feet and slipped the leather strap over them onto her ankles. There was a metal ring attached to one end which created a noose with the other end threaded through it. He pulled this end and her ankles were clasped together tightly then threaded it through two slits in the fabric and knotted the strand onto itself, giving two short hard tugs to make sure the fastening was tight. About 10 inches of leather flopped flaccidly against the side of her left foot.

Her arms hung by her sides until he gently moved them around to her back and leaning behind her and repeated the actions to securing her wrists. She sat awkwardly on the edge of the massive couch. Don't do anything rash, just stay calm, don't anger him, you're going to get out of this.

His face came up to meet hers again and he reached behind her head to undo her gag. The strap slid away and she immediately spat out the panties that he had rammed into her mouth earlier after he... she couldn't bear to think of the memory... after doing what he did to me.

He smirked as he grasped her chin to still her movement and leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. She had managed to hold the tears in but when he did this the feelings of fear and disgust that overwhelmed her brought them back to her eyes. "Mmm, smells lovely," he muttered against her mouth.

"Open wide," She slowly opened her mouth.

"Breath out," She took a breath in through her nose and breathed out deeply into his face.

"Oh yeah, I can smell both our pleasure on your breath. Quite delicious." She shut her mouth and glared at him.

He scrunched up his face in mock confusion, "You don't like it princess?"

She shook her head. "Speak when you're spoken to." That sharp, commanding tone again.

"No, I don't like the smell," her mouth felt dry and uncomfortable, "or the taste."

"That's a shame," he said whilst lifting the panties from the floor, "you'll be getting a lot of it from now on." He dangled the blue knickers in front of her face and she flinched backwards convulsively. He laughed and stuffed them into his trouser pocket but only after pressing them to his nose and taking an exaggerated sniff.

"I can just about smell your screams as you came for me princess." He gave a pause as if testing to see if she would retort before sighing and asking, "Would you like a drink of water?"

Just as he spoke she realised how desperately thirsty she was after the long night of exertion, sweat and tears. Her body felt completely drained. "Yes," she muttered.

He made a tutting noise, "what's the magic word petal?"

"Yes, please."

"Close enough," he stood up and walked back towards the kitchen, she turned her body slightly to watch him. "You'll be learning some new magic words soon though," he told her conversationally as he reached and took down a glass.

She tried to follow his hands as he filled the glass from the tap but the raised edge of the marbled counter blocked her view for several seconds. What would be the point of drugging me anyway? He's got me right where he wants me already.

"Here." He held the glass to her lips and tipped it forward fractionally pouring water into her mouth. She glugged at it eagerly. He watched her carefully and seemed able to tell when she was running out of breath, tipping the glass back to let her breath briefly in and out before dropping the water in again. It took her three long sips to drain the pint. "Good girl."

"Stop saying that," she said it quietly and looked away from his face, not wanting to see anger flare in his eyes. She couldn't stand listening to his crooning voice any longer though.

"Why ever would I? When you're being so good?"

"Good," she spat, "nothing about this situation is good."

"I would have to disagree darling," he looked down at her appraisingly, "from where I'm standing the view is incredibly good." She flinched in disgust as her felt his eyes travel the length of her naked body, she could do nothing to cover her breasts or the mound of hair at her crotch. Nevertheless she pressed her knees and thighs together tightly and hunched her shoulders forward, closing herself off from him in the only way she could.

"Sit up straight," he commanded, "bad posture can cause all sorts of problems in older age you know." She did know, of course she knew, she was a medical student after all. She straightened up but kept her legs pressed together, shielding her pussy lips from his surveying eyes.

He cupped her left breast in his hand, stroking and massaging the soft mound. Her own small hands couldn't quite encase her size C breasts in the way his did. She felt her cheeks blush from the intimacy of the touch and turned her head away from his eyes again. "Stop," he squeezed her breast just hard enough to send a quick surge of pain into her body. She yelped involuntarily and swung her head back to make eye contact. He smiled at her and began stroking her nipple with his thumb gently as he leaned in to kiss her.

His warm lips met hers and caressed them with incredible lightness, brushing and inviting her to react. She kept hers clamped tightly shut with her eyes open, staring into his. He was focused on looking slightly down at her lips but when he received no movement from them her looked up at her and arched an eyebrow questioningly. She remained motionless and he sighed, leaning back.

"Kiss me bitch," He said menacingly, "is that really how you want to be spoken to? Because that's what I can call you if you really hate good that much."

She swallowed and screamed in her head, stop this, stop this toying with me and do your worst you bastard! Outwardly she was silent as a doll.

"So, what are you going to be?" He asked, his lips pursed slightly and his look was disapproving.

She paused, trying desperately to bring herself to call him all the names her deserved and fuck the consequences, give this shit a piece of your mind. His hand was still on her breast as he watched her closely, as if spying the swirl of emotions through the placid mask she was trying to hold upon her features. His thumb had stopped its gentle caress and his forefinger moved to her nipple, squeezing it, slowly he increased the pressure as his thumb titled so that his nail was digging into the tender skin.

"Good," she blurted, "I'll be good." The pressure subsided immediately and she winced as the blood rushed to her nipple, engorging it and stinging under his warm palm.

"Good," he seemed to sigh in relief.

As if I make any difference, as if you're not going to do whatever the fuck you want regardless of my response.

"Kiss me back, gorgeous, like you did before, when you wanted it. When you knew you wanted it I should say." She scowled at his words as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers again. This time she parted her lips slightly and moved them to the rhythm he set with his. The hand not playing with her breast reached round and buried itself in her auburn hair, pushing her head forwards, locking her against his burning lips.

He was a good kisser and she hated it and she hated him for reminding her of how she'd willingly followed him into this trap but even as she hated him she felt a warmth spreading though her, a slight tingling in her nethers as their lips embraced and her nipple hardened under his touch.

His hand stroked across her chest as she allowed his tongue to slide between her open lips. The heat was rising in her stomach and her head was starting to fog with arousal and she wanted to scream into him and bite his fucking tongue off but she was painfully aware of her bound wrists and ankles, the cool leather reminding her of her subjugated position and of his power over her body.

His hand started work on left breast now, kneading it and caressing her nipple which was eagerly springing to attention under his touches. His tongue explored her mouth and she was disgusted by her own reaction, by his display of dominance over her.

This isn't for him, this is for me, she thought to herself as she suddenly realised what he was doing, not for my pleasure but to mock me by showing his power over that pleasure. And just as she was thinking this disturbing thought his hand slid from her breast, stroking her stomach as it slowly reached down.

She whimpered into his mouth, fear surging within her, surpassing the arousal he was provoking but not diminishing it. "Please," she begged him, the word pushed his tongue from inside her but was still muffled against his lips.

"Please what princess?" he muttered as his hand stroked her pubic hair.

"Please stop," she begged, "please stop this."

"Stop what sweetheart?" the softness in his voice mocked her and she felt hysteria rising.

"Touching me, all this," she panted, close to tears, "Please just stop."

"But you're enjoying it darling, I know you are," his hand pushed against her thighs which clenched tighter together, denying him access. He tutted and leaned back slightly, looking into her wet eyes. "Let me feel, if you're really not enjoying it I'll stop."

"I'm not, I'm not enjoying it. Please, don't."

He pushed against her clenched thighs again and his hand tightened in her hair, forcing her to lean slightly backwards to alleviate the pain in her scalp.

He slapped her thighs. His hand moved so quickly she only felt the void of touch for a second and then the hard slap stung the top of her thighs. She gasped at the sharp sting and didn't have to look to know there was a red mark blooming where he had struck her pale skin.

The tears overwhelmed her and she let the first few fall as she continued her doomed pleading. "I'm wet, I know I'm wet, OK?" her voice was breaking at the humiliating confession, "but I don't want it. I'm not enjoying it." She tried to sound strong and authoritative but more tears where falling and her breath hitched in her throat.

"Shhhh," his hand loosed in her hair and her head dropped forward onto his waiting chest. He held her there, stroking her head as she cried against his warmth. "Don't cry Rose, don't cry. I'll make you feel good I promise." She let her tears flow and sobbed into him in this one pathetic act of denial.

He sighed into the top of her head and moved his lower hand again. "Open them," he whispered above her, his hands stroking her soft head hair and the coarse hair on her mound.

Accepting defeat she slowly moved her thighs and knees apart awkwardly as her ankles were still tightly bound. "Good girl, there's my good girl," he sighed as his hand crept in to stroke down the length of her outer labia.

Keeping his hands on her he twisted her to the side as he lowered himself onto the couch. His lower hand wrapped around one thigh and the other went under her armpit briefly to hoist her onto his lap. She was side on and he pulled her down so that she leaned her weight into his chest.

Her legs were pulled up onto the couch and splayed into front of her. "More," he whispered into her ear. His left arm wrapped around her back, steadying her against him as his right hand rubbed between her lower lips. She moaned weakly as her tears slowed and she tried to catch her breath. She had to pull her legs up to allow her knees to spread wide and open herself up to his probing. Her whole position felt precarious and the only balance available was provided by his strong arms and chest.

"Good girl," he sighed into her, his hot breath tickling her neck as he focused his attention on her pussy. His eyes watching as his hand slowly stretched her gleaming lips apart.

She didn't want to watch and the dark apartment scared her so she closed her eyes. Maybe I should be looking for ways to escape... oh fuck, shut it out, shut these feeling out, please, go away, go away.

She could feel his ring finger and thumb spreading her labia apart, lancing them softly against her groin and completely exposing her hole to him. His index finger testing her opening once briefly before plunging inside. She pressed her mouth closed but a small whimper still seeped out. She was disgusted to feel him growing hard beneath her, pressing into her bare backside through his trousers.

"Mmm," he mused thoughtfully as his finger withdrew slightly and pushed back again, starting to rhythmically stroke the inside of her vagina, "you did enjoy our kiss, didn't you gorgeous?"

"No," she managed to push out as she tried to ignore the sensations spreading and rising from where he touched her. He kept up the same steady rhythm inside her as his other hand moved from her shoulder to her breast.

She tried to wriggle herself off his impaling finger but received a sharp warning squeeze on her breast. More alarming then that was the reaction she felt from below where his member bulged and pressed harder against her. It felt big but she could tell it was not fully engorged yet. So big it felt like I was being split open. Not that again, I can't take that again.

She leant against his chest with her right side, turning her head down and concentrating on keeping as still as possible. This was no easy task as his touch seemed to speak directly to her body, sidestepping her conscious thoughts and sending control signals straight into her nerves and muscles.

"I'm going to make you feel so good sweatheart, I promise petal, I promise," he murmured into her hair. He stroked her breast and rubbed her nipple firmly but not roughly between his fingers.

"I don't want to," she whimpered.

"That's OK."

His thumb moved and began circling her clit, sending shivers up her spine and increasing her sensitivity to his touch. The pleasure started to overcome her waring emotions and she breathed out in a shallow wavering moan.

"That's it, just let yourself feel me Rose, let yourself feel good for me."

She tried to block out his voice but had to admit that giving in to the rising pleasure was a tempting course of action. Don't give him want he wants, don't, don't cum for him.

She gritted her teeth against the next moan and tried to still her hips which had started swaying slightly in time with the movements of his finger which pumped relentlessly in and out of her now soaking pussy.

He sighed at her obvious resistance. "I just want you to feel good that's all, that's all darling. You can't ignore your body like this sweetheart. I'm just giving you what you need." With those words he slipped his middle finger in along with the other and increased his pace. His hand moved more now with each thrust but in a way that kept a constant pressure against her clit, rubbing against it increased the sparks spreading throughout her body with each movement. She knew she was nearing orgasm now and she tried desperately to calm her breathing which was coming in loud gasps.

He squeezed in a third finger and her back arched, her mouth opened in a howl of pleasure which she couldn't contain. He increased his speed again and felt her shaking against him, her body rocking on his lap as she leaned back, unable to hold herself still. She was spread atop him, a sweating shaking mess as pleasure rolled through her. The feel of his fingers stretching her inside was overwhelming and she barely managed to keep her wails from forming into words. Oh fuck, yes, yes, oh yes!

Suddenly she was empty as he unexpectedly withdrew from inside her, holding her as he slide from beneath her. She felt her body fall and sink into the sofa, her arms trapped uncomfortably beneath her as her eyes sprang open but despite herself her thoughts screamed no, no yet, keep going!

He was straddling her and looked straight down at her below him. He smiled as her eyes opened and he leaned down to reach behind her back, fiddling with the tie on her wrists. The coarse material of his trousers rubbed against her swollen clit and she waved her head from side to side at the jarring discomfort.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rose Bound Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds