• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Rubber Dolly
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Rubber Dolly

After he was through ejaculating, Kyle lay on top of his partner for a few minutes before rolling off Patsy's lush body. He turned her on her side so he could lie in the spoon position with her while his cum trickled down her thigh. He liked doing this after making love with his personal Irish lassie. After a few minutes of resting, he would get up and shower before going about whatever he needed to do that day. This would include, as part of the housekeeping tasks he performed regularly, carrying her to the bathtub where he would wash his saliva and cum from her pussy and replenish her lubricating fluids if necessary. For a while, though, he preferred to whisper sweet nothings into her ear and enjoy the warm afterglow of love.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Kyle had and Patsy simulated. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Rubber Dolly
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds