• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Satyr In Full
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Satyr In Full

Gaining my footing and positioning over the menagerie was a tricky proposition considering I had two drug addled freaks and a non-too-willing middle-aged dominatrix balling for glory on it. But at this point my cock was straining over my bellybutton. I set to fucking Alexandria's hirsute mitt with abandon, standing on the bed like the lord of the manor. Her cunt felt good but not exceedingly tight. The brunette bitch below licked my balls, running the end of her wicked tongue behind them and down my thighs. That girl had rhythm, I think she thought my testicles were the steering mechanics of a great steam train and she was the conductor.

The vibrator had loosened Alexandra up considerably and I felt the slipperiness of her well oiled slit getting to be too wide. I looked down at her ass midfuck and thought of Neil Armstrong landing on the broad brilliant white face of the moon. But Neil never saw a brown pudgy little asshole as tempting and raw staring back at him like Alexandra's. I gathered a little juice from her cunt to oil my thumb and stuck it in about midnail of her rectum. Like a great quake I heard gag ball slobbering and felt the uncontrolled spasms of Alexandra's knee buckling orgasm around my cock. There would be no better time to pull out and go after her ass than now.

It was an easy fit, though I did think I heard a howl between slobbers of the spit slick ball gag. I watched her rectum stretch and puff to make room. Then a funny thing happened, it winked, in a crinkly old way like Alexandra would do with her left eye. It was alive; it wiggled, and appeared to breathe. Assholes, I imagined, might make a very interesting study for some other day. I was feeling the light-headed glee of that strange joint. I pulled the cheeks apart wide enough to look at the brunette. Through a glaze of pussy juice and thigh sweat she smiled. Her own pussy might have been sore though, because Natalie had now turned the vibrator on herself and switched to gently kissing on her roommate's pussy. Meanwhile, the brunette had not lost the taste for Alexandra's furry contraption beneath me. Alexandra was a swell, meaty convulsive ride with a dick in her bottom. I came. More to the point...my cock exploded...I felt as though my stomach had fallen through my ass and my guts were draining away inside that grasping brown star. I pulled out just in time to dump a pearly load all over the brunette's open thin lips, Alexandra's crimson bruised ass cheeks, and most of the bedspread. The brunette must have thought it was raining candy gumbo because she cleaned up the mess without missing a drop. I collapsed atop Alexandra in a sweaty pile.

I started at the sound of something breaking. The bed? No...maybe it was the blonde smashing the mirror in the hallway or the men in blue vests with pump-action shotguns and flashlights breaking down the door...or maybe that shit I'd smoked was laced with angel dust or all the above...I was getting drowsy...and dreaming...dreaming that my feet...were again cloven and stout...and the rescuers again too late to do a damn thing about it...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Satyr In Full
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds