• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scavenger's Playthings

A Scavenger's Playthings

Solemnly a large attendant led Jeffery Miles into a secure doctors office. His expression didn’t change as he pushed Jeffery forcibly toward the doctor’s desk.

“Sick fuck.” The attendant grumbled as he turned and left the office.

The doctor barely acknowledged his patience presence with a nod. “You can sit down.” He said and then continued typing out some notes on his computer.

Jeffery stared aimlessly off in no particular direction. His eyes spoke of helplessness and desperation. He made no effort to communicate to the doctor or loosen himself from his binds.

More than several minutes passed before the doctor pushed himself away from the keyboard and looked in his patience direction. The doctor’s eyes momentarily made eye contact with the young Jeffery. Neither of them spoke. Eyes on eyes- it was a battle of wills.

The doctor removed his glasses and then cleared his throat. “You have been coming to see me for several months now Jeff. I think you should be comfortable enough with me to at least say hello, or good morning, or something.”

Jeffery’s determination wouldn’t budge. He glared briefly at the doctor and then turned sharply to look out of the distant office window.

“You seem to enjoy that view Jeff. It’s a shame that all inmates are not afforded the same luxury that you have. Most are stuck in the confines of their cell or room- in fact most patience see me in the infirmary rather than my office. Wouldn’t it be a shame if that beautiful view was taken away from you.”

Jeffery glared in the doctor’s direction. His eyes seemed to pierce through to his very soul. And for a moment it looked like he was going to speak but instead turned harshly away

Irately the doctor stood and approached the bound patient. “That’s right, from now on no more view Jeff. Just you and me in the infirmary, how does that sound to you?”

“It’s Jeffery.” He reluctantly responded.

The doctor was completely taken aback. He had tried for months with bribes, threats and humiliating remarks to get him to talk and yet it was the view that finally prompted the young man to speak.

“Okay Jeffery it is.” The doctor replied before he returned to his desk. “Do you feel like talking about the reason you are here?”

“What for- it don’t matter much what reason I’m here. ‘Sides you wouldn’t believe me anyway. No one does.”

“It was a pretty intense thing that happened to you- the police said that you really snapped. The report says here that it started as your wife was giving you fellatio.”

Young Jeffery shifted a little in his seat. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable with the recollection. “I really don’t want to talk about it. It’s all bullshit anyways’. I tried to tell those policemen but they wont listen. No one will listen.”

“Tell me. The report says that as your wife began the sexual act you started screaming, begging her to stop. Yet before she had the opportunity to remove her lips you attacked her. Says you hit her so hard it nearly broke her neck.” The doctor continued as he began to type out some notes. “It also says that you attacked some police officers when they came to her aide.

“I did what I had to do.” Jeffery snapped. “Explain it to me. I can’t help you if I don’t know the whole story.”

“Fine you wanna know so bad. I’ll tell you. But you won’t like it none. You see when its all said in done you are going to be either one of two things doctor. You are either going to be like me, strapped with your arms to your chest or you are going to be like my wife- a no good soul sucking Crank.” Jeffery barked as he began to laugh. “Then where will you be doctor?”

The doctor shifted uncomfortably in his chair. For the first time since Jeffery was brought into his office he seemed unsure of himself. “The drug?” The puzzled doctor questioned.

“You are just like the rest of them doctor. You will never understand. Once you start believing me then it will be too late.”

“I am trying to understand- but in order to do that you are going to have to help me a little. Other than the drug or a churn handle I am in no way familiar with the word crank.”

He seemed to calm down somewhat. He took one or two deep breaths before he continued. “We are a very private people. I don’t think the city folks understand our ways, so to avoid conflict we kinda keep our thoughts to ourselves. But this is gone way too far.”

“Then let it all out, tell me what you know so I can try to help.”

There was a long uncomfortable silence. Jeffery seemed to be pondering whether or not he should continue with his story. The memories and the sadness that came along with them were at times devastating. On two separate occasions he opened his mouth as if he were going to speak and then stopped. Finally the floodgates opened and began his story.

“We started noticing them about five years ago.” He said and then paused.

“Cranks?”

“No not cranks- Valens. The town folk didn’t mind them too much cause they did good stuff you know. They made you dream about stuff like falling in love. We all knew who they were too, we could tell by the color of their eyes. Valens didn’t have blue, brown or even green eyes. They had more of a burgundy shade to them. Anyway sometimes they would come over and for no reason at all drop to their hands and knees and suck your cock. So you can see why nobody much complained.” Jeffery paused while he attempted to adjust his binds.

“Doctor. This is too uncomfortable, maybe we should talk later- my arm feels like the circulation is cut off.”

Mesmerized by his story, the doctor got up to remove the patient’s jacket.

“Well we didn’t know this at the time but every time you came in their mouth they’d get pregnant. Before we knew it there was Valens everywhere you looked. All of them horny as shit too. But like I said who cared- they was getting the cum they needed and we was getting sucked. Hell there was a lot of things we didn’t know about ‘em. Like the fact that every time you got one of them pregnant you would lose a little bit of your soul.

Jeffery stood from his chair to stretch. “I do like that view.” He said as he walked toward the window. “Do you mind if I look?”

“The windows are alarmed and there are guards posted above on the roof- but no, be my guest.”

“Well it wasn’t much after that that we noticed that the Valens were changing. Their eyes were defiantly a deeper shade of red- that and the fact that they became more aggressive sexually. They weren’t just sucking our dicks anymore. I guess you could say they were getting a bit kinky.” Jeffery continued as he returned to his seat. “We figured out later that it wasn’t the Valens that were going off the deep end. It was a whole new breed of these creatures. Somehow they were evolving.”

“Go on.” The doctor whispered quietly.

“We called ‘em Weezer's cause Weezer Thomson was the first to come across one.”

“And the Cranks?” The doctor questioned.

“The people that fuck to many Weezer’s and Valens become Cranks. Starting to follow me yet doctor?”

“I think.” He replied as he jotted some handwritten notes down on a pad of paper. “And so what’s so terrible about these Cranks?”

“They got no mind of their own. They live and die extreme sex, doctor. Ain’t no internet shit that would prepare you for these guys do.”

“I see...”

“I’m thirsty doctor.”

“I am about through here- in a minute I will call the attendant and you can go back to your room.”

“So what do you think?”

“You don’t want to know what I think.” The doctor responded as he slyly pushed the call button for the attendant.

“You don’t believe me do you- like all the other sorry ass fucks that think they know everything.”

“Your paranoid Mr. Miles. My diagnosis is paranoid schizophrenia.”

“Why you mother-fucking-son-of-a-bitch. Who the hell do you think you...” Jeffery rampaged as the attendant burst through the office door taking a hold of the young patient. “Tell me doctor...” Jeffery yelled as the large man attempted to bind him. “Have you ever fucked a dog? Have you ever been hung upside down bound in leather and cuffs while your mistress beats you with a strap? ... Have you ever dressed up like a pretty woman while you sucked another transvestites cock?”

The repulsed doctor turned away.

And as the attendant drug the screaming patient from the office the he heard echoes of Jeffery’s last words.

“Well doctor if you haven’t- YOU WILL SOON!”

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Scavenger's Playthings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds