• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Secluded Town

A Secluded Town

12

If you have the time you can e-mail me at the address in my profile and tell me what you thought.

* * * * *

"We found it." Said Jamaal pointing at the sign ahead.

The sign read: Welcome to Mynt - Population 400.

Jamaal and Leon drove into the small town of Mynt. Damon Lord had given them directions to the town where he would be waiting for them.

Jamaal and Leon then drove up to a diner where Damon would be.

"This really is a small town." Leon said as they got out of the car.

There were two roads that interconnected in the center of town. They saw a couple of shops, houses and a hotel when they looked around.

The two black men then proceeded inside the diner. They looked around, and at the far end booth they saw Damon.

"This wasn't the easiest town to find." Leon said to Damon as they sat down at the other side of the table.

"That’s what makes it so great." Damon told them.

It had been two years since Damon opened the two Domino clubs. From those clubs and a few other businesses Damon was making a lot of money. He had already started the construction of two more clubs at two other cities.

"Why did you want us to bring all that photo equipment." Jamaal asked.

"I'll tell you about that later, first I want to tell you about this town." Damon said.

"Just a mile out from town I have found the perfect place for my Domino Resort." Damon told Jamaal and Leon.

"It is actually a large abandoned hotel. The hotel was built by a real-estate tycoon who actually went bankrupt just as the hotel was finished." Damon told them.

"How large is it." Jamaal asked.

"The whole estate is about 400 acres. The hotel has 10 floors, two restaurants areas, two bar slash dancing areas and a large indoor pool. On the outside of the hotel there are two more pools." Damon told them as he showed pictures from the hotel.

"This town took over the hotel after the tycoon went bankrupt, and I have now bought the whole estate." Damon told them.

"Well the place looks like it needs a real clean up." Leon said.

"Tell me about it, its been abandoned for the last three years." Damon told them.

"But I have contracted local workers from this town to do all the renovation. And by doing so I now have almost a quarter of the town working for me." Damon told them.

"So you have a quarter of these whities working for you." Jamaal said with a grin on his face.

"That's right." Damon said.

"As you might have noticed, this is an almost all white town, there is only one black man who lives here. And he'll be joining us soon." Damon told them.

A minute later a waitress came up to Damons booth.

"Are you ready to order." The waitress asked.

The waitress was a blonde in her mid twenties.

"Yeah, we'll have a couple of burgers and some beers." Jamaal and Leon said.

"Ok." The waitress said as she wrote down the order.

"Oh by the way, I just wanted to thank you again for giving my husband a job at the hotel, he hasn't had a job for quite some time." The waitress said.

Damon reached over and placed one of his hands on the waitresses ass and squeezed it.

"Yes that was good of me wasn't it." He said to the waitress as he continued to feel her ass.

"Yes, thank you." The waitress said whilst feeling embarrassed as Damon was touching her butt.

She knew that she and her husband really needed that job so she didn't try to remove Damons hand.

Jamaal and Leon saw that there were some other guests at the diner who were giving them disapproving looks, but Leon and Jamaal just gave them a smart grin.

"Well you'll better go and get them their food now." Damon told the waitress as he let go of her ass and she walked away.

"As you can see, a lot of the women here have potential." Damon said.

"Yeah we can see that." The guys laughed.

"Well back to business." Damon said.

"Because of the nature of the Domino Resort we'll need some more influence over this town." Damon told them.

"We saw on a billboard when we drove through town that there is an election for the town mayor in six months." Jamaal said.

"Yes there is, and our candidate is going to win." Damon said as he looked over at the entrance to the diner.

Jamaal and Leon looked as well. In through the door came another black man. The man walked over to Damons booth.

"Guys meet Carl." Damon said.

Jamaal, Leon and Carl shook hands and Carl then sat down.

Carl was a large black man. He was about 6 foot 3 tall and he had a bald head. Carl was 34 years old.

"Carl here is going to be our candidate for Mayor of this town." Damon told Jamaal and Leon.

Carl had lived just outside of town for the last 11 years. This worked out great for Damon because you had to have lived in the town for at least 5 years to be able to run for Mayor.

"Who are the other candidates." Jamaal asked.

"Why don't you fill them in Carl." Damon said.

"Well there are two others who are running for Mayor. The first one is the current Mayor, but he wont be any problem because he has just been caught steeling from the towns treasury. So the current Mayor we can rule out." Carl told them.

"And the other one." Leon asked.

"He might be a problem. His name is Tom Milton and he is quite liked by the entire town." Carl told them.

"But if we can persuade him to drop out from the race for Mayor, then we'll have no trouble winning." Damon told them.

"How." Leon asked.

"Milton has a 25 year old wife Wendy, who is currently working in the hotel across the street. But from what Carl has picked up around the town through the years, what she really wants to be doing is to be a model." Damon said.

"And that’s where we come in with the camera equipment." Jamaal said.

"Exactly." Damon told them.

"I even had some business cards made up for you two." Damon handed Leon and Jamaal the cards.

"Nice." Leon said.

The card read: Leon - Professional Photographer - Domino Model Agency.

"Are the phone numbers on them real." Jamaal asked.

"Yes, they go to my office where my secretary will answer as the manager of the Model agency, if anyone should call." Damon told them.

"There is also a place were we can get a lot of votes." Carl said.

"Yes, I will be handling that myself." Damon said.

"What's that." Jamaal asked.

"There is a woman here that often speaks at the town hall about what changes could be made in the town. And a lot of the people here agrees about what she is saying." Carl said.

"Her name is Eileen Thomson and if we could get her to talk about how good Carl would be for the town as Mayor, we would get a lot of the votes here in town." Damon told them.

"And it is her I will handle whilst you guys will be handling Wendy Milton." Damon told them.

"Ok." Jamaal and Leon said.

A half an hour later when Jamaal and Leon had finished their meal, they went outside to the car and picked up some camera equipment, and went over across the street to the hotel where Wendy was working.

When they got inside the hotel, they first got two rooms and then they went into the hotels small restaurant and over to the bar.

The bartender was Wendy.

Jamaal and Leon sat down at the bar and placed their camera bags on the bar.

Wendy came over.

"Hi, you're new around here aren't you." Wendy asked.

"Yeah we've just checked in." Jamaal said.

"You want something from the bar." Wendy asked.

"Yeah give us a couple of cold ones." Leon said.

"Coming up." Wendy said as she went over and got the beers.

As Wendy looked over at the two black men, she saw their camera bags. The print on the bag was "Domino Model Agency".

She went back to the guys and gave them their beers.

"You're not photographers by any chance are you." Wendy asked.

"Yeah we are." Jamaal said.

"I couldn't help but to notice the label on your bags." Wendy said.

"Oh yeah I didn't mean to put the bags on the bar." Jamaal said as he removed the bags from the bar and placed them on a chair.

"I don't mind." Wendy said.

"So are you here on business or on holiday." Wendy asked.

"Its more of a working holiday." Jamaal said.

"We often travel around the country looking for new talents." Jamaal said.

"Wait a minute, Leon hand me that camera will you." Jamaal said.

Leon handed Jamaal a camera.

"Would you mind." Jamaal asked aiming the camera at Wendy.

"Well I..." Wendy said as the camera went off.

Jamaal started taking some more photos of Wendy. And soon Wendy started smiling and posing for the camera. Jamaal actually took an entire roll of film.

"You know, she really looks like the new face we've been looking for, doesn't she Leon." Jamaal said.

"Yes she does." Leon said.

Wendy was smiling even bigger now.

Wendy was about 5 foot 5 tall. And she had long red hair.

"Have you ever done any modeling." Jamaal asked Wendy.

"Actually I was the towns poster girl a year ago." Wendy said.

"Well do you want to take some real photos for our agency." Jamaal asked Wendy.

"Ok, but." Wendy said.

"But what." Jamaal asked.

"I should ask my husband first." Wendy said.

"You shouldn't let anyone stand in the way of what you want." Jamaal told Wendy.

"I really would like to try out but I think I should ask him, but I'm sure he will be glad for me." Wendy said.

"Well ok." Said Jamaal.

"We will be here for a couple of weeks." Jamaal told her.

"Do you have a number where I can reach you." Wendy asked.

"Here take one of these." Jamaal handed her a business card.

"Thanks." Wendy said as she took the card.

"We're also staying here at the hotel in rooms 12 and 13." Leon told her.

"Ok." Wendy said.

As Jamaal and Leon drank up their beers they could see Wendy looking at the business card and smiling to herself.

By now Damon had left the diner and was walking over to the town hall where Eileen Thomson was speaking.

The room where she was speaking was full of towns people. They were applauding at her when she spoke.

Damon sat down at the back.

"Today we are collecting money for the renovations on the church." Eileen said at the end of her speech.

At that moment two ladies started to go around with a basket which the people put some of their money in.

When one of the ladies came down to Damon with the basket, he got out his wallet and took out 5 grand and put it into the basket.

The woman that held the basket got a surprised look on her face when she saw all that money.

As the two women who were collecting the money walked up to Eileen with the baskets, the one that had collected the money from Damon spoke a moment with Eileen. Eileen then looked up at the back of the room and saw Damon.

She then got up to the microphone.

"We've just received a most generous contribution of $5000 dollars, from the man who has also just given so many of our towns people work at the rebuilding of the abandoned hotel." Eileen said.

"Won't you stand up for a moment." Eileen said.

Damon stood up and the people turned around and gave him some applauds. But Damon noticed that not all of the people applauded, a few of the people gave him those racist kind of looks that he had been given in the past.

Then when the room started to empty out Eileen came over to Damon.

"That was a very generous thing you did." Eileen said.

"Well anything I can do to help." Damon said.

"I'm Eileen Thomson by the way." Eileen said.

Eileen was a brunette in her early forties. She had been married once but was now divorced. And she still looked very good for her age.

"Damon Lord." Damon said as he shook Eileens hand.

"Yes I know." She said.

"And its very good of you to hire the people from the town on your rebuilding." Eileen said.

"Well I'm hoping to employ some of the towns people when its completed as well." Damon told her.

"You had some great ideas on how you can improve the town in there." Damon told Eileen.

"Thanks." Eileen said with a smile.

"Have you heard that Carl here in town is running for Mayor." Damon asked.

"Yes, its going to be interesting to hear what changes he wants to make here in town, but I think he is going to have a rough time getting elected." Eileen said.

"Why is that." Damon asked.

"Well some of the people here aren't happy that a man like him is running for Mayor." Eileen said.

"A man like him?" Damon asked.

"Well let me just say that there is a small group of people, although I personally am not one of them. The reason is that he's black." Eileen told Damon.

"Well he has my support and I'm also happy that you're not one of them." Damon said to Eileen whilst looking at her and giving her a small smile.

Eileen smiled back at Damon.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat." Damon asked.

"Well sure why not." Eileen said.

Damon and Eileen then went and had dinner.

The days past and one evening Jamaal got a call up at his room.

"Hello." Jamaal answered.

"Hi, this is Wendy from the other day." The woman said on the phone.

"Yeah hi Wendy."

"I was wondering if you still wanted me to pose for you." Wendy asked.

"Sure." Jamaal said.

"Great, where are we going to shoot the photos." Wendy asked.

"We can start shooting down at the hotels lobby." Jamaal said.

"Ok, and when do you want me to be there." Wendy asked.

"When do you get off from work tomorrow at the bar." Jamaal asked.

"Well I can close the bar at any time." Wendy said sounding very enthusiastic.

"Ok, we can have the equipment set up by two O'clock." Jamaal told her.

"Ok great, I'll close the bar at a quarter to two then." Wendy said.

"Good." Jamaal said.

"And is it ok if my husband comes along." Wendy asked.

"What for." Jamaal asked.

"Well he's a bit protective of me, and he wanted to make sure that everything was ok." Wendy told Jamaal.

This screwed up Jamaal and Leons plans.

"Well ok, but make sure he's not in the way." Jamaal told her.

"And is there anything in particular that you want me to wear." Wendy asked.

Because Wendys husband was tagging along they couldn't have her wearing the things they wanted her to wear.

"You could wear a white blouse and a matching pair of pants." Jamaal said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Wendy said.

"Bye."

The next day Jamaal and Leon had just finished setting up their camera equipment in the lobby of the hotel.

At that time Wendy and her husband Tom Milton came out from the bar area.

"This is my husband Tom." Wendy said.

"Hi." Jamaal and Leon said.

"Hello." Tom said.

"And these are the photographers I told you about."

"That's Jamaal and that's Leon." Wendy told her husband.

"They work for the Domino Model Agency." Wendy told Tom.

"Yes I know, I called their office yesterday." Tom said.

"I hope you don't mind." Tom said.

"Of course not, you can't be to careful these days." Jamaal said knowing that Damons secretary had answered Toms call and told him that they were real photographers.

"We better get started." Jamaal told them.

"Ok, where do you want me." Wendy asked.

"Stand over there, in front of that wall." Jamaal told her.

"That's a nice outfit by the way." Leon told Wendy.

"Thanks." Wendy smiled.

Wendy was wearing the type of clothes that Jamaal had told her to wear. She was wearing a pair of tight white pants that clung to her ass, and a matching white blouse that only had one button opened, so she wasn't showing any cleavage.

Wendy now stood in front of the wall posing for Jamaal and Leon. Jamaal had begun taking photos. He even acted a bit like a photographer, telling her how he wanted her to pose for him. Tom Milton was standing there watching as Jamaal took photos of his beautiful wife.

"Wendy could you unbutton one more button on your blouse." Jamaal asked as he was taking photos of her.

"Ok." Wendy said as she was about to unbutton one more button of her blouse.

"Wait a minute." Tom then spoke out.

Jamaal then turned around looking annoyed at Tom.

"She's not going to do any nude shots." Tom said.

"She's not nude is she." Jamaal said in an irritated voice.

Wendy saw that Jamaal was beginning to get annoyed by Tom.

"You said that you would support me in this Tom." Wendy told Tom sounding a bit upset.

"Well honey I was just..." Tom tried to say something.

"These are professional photographers, they know what they are doing." Wendy told Tom.

Jamaal and Leon grinned at each other.

"Of course, I'm sorry." Tom told Jamaal and Leon.

"Well ok, can we continue now." Jamaal looked at Tom.

"Yes of course you can." Tom said looking down at the floor.

"Good, could you Wendy." Jamaal told Wendy.

"Oh yes." Wendy said as she unbuttoned another button revealing some cleavage.

"That’s good." Jamaal said as he continued to take photos.

"Lean forward a bit." Jamaal told Wendy.

Wendy then leaned forward showing some real nice cleavage. Jamaal took some photos of Wendys breasts inside of her blouse.

Leon looked over at Tom and grinned. Tom was looking rather uncomfortable as he watched Jamaal taking more sexier photos of his wife.

A half an hour past.

"Ok we're done." Jamaal told Wendy.

"How was I." asked Wendy.

"You were great, but we need some outdoor photos as well." Jamaal told her.

"Can you be here tomorrow at the same time." Jamaal asked Wendy.

"Sure." Wendy said smiling.

"Do you hear that Tom, they want to take more photos of me." Wendy said to Tom.

"Great." Tom said but really he didn't like the idea.

"Can I talk to you alone for a few seconds Wendy." Jamaal asked Wendy.

"Ok." Wendy said.

Jamaal and Wendy walked away from Tom and Leon.

"Now Wendy, if you're serious about being a model then you wont bring that husband of yours tomorrow." Jamaal told her.

"Yes I know he was a little annoying today, and I'll tell him that he can't come tomorrow." Wendy told Jamaal.

"Good." Jamaal said.

"Well then, see you tomorrow." Jamaal told Wendy.

Wendy and Tom then walked out from the hotel.

The rest of the day Jamaal and Leon drove around looking for a good secluded place for tomorrow. And they found it.

The next day Wendy showed up on time as Jamaal and Leon was packing their equipment into the car.

"Here I am guys." Wendy said looking to be in a great mood.

"Good, we're just about ready to leave." Leon said.

"Where are we going." Wendy wondered.

"We have found a great place, with the mountains in the background." Jamaal told her.

"That sounds nice." Wendy said.

The three of them then got into the car and drove away. They talked in the car while Leon drove for about an hour.

"Well here we are." Leon said.

"Oh its beautiful." Wendy said.

"Yeah we thought we should have something almost as great in the background as the beautiful woman that’s going to be in front." Jamaal told her.

Wendy smiled.

"I didn't know what you wanted me to wear, so will this do." Wendy was wearing a tight green top and a pair of light colored pants.

"Well I thought we would do a bathing suit shoot today." Jamaal told her.

"Oh, but I didn't bring any bathing suits." Wendy told them.

"Nothing to worry about, we've brought a few you can wear." Leon told her.

"Oh ok." Wendy said.

Leon then got a bag and got out the bathing suits. They were all actually rather small bikinis.

"You can choose one of these while we set up the equipment." Leon told her.

Jamaal and Leon walked over to a place where they sat up the equipment and then laid out a large blanket along with a few pillows.

Wendy was looking at the bikinis. She held up one that only appeared to have a few strings on it.

"I'm not wearing that one." She thought to herself.

Then she picked up a light colored red one.

"I guess I could wear this one." Wendy thought to herself although it was a thong bottom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Secluded Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds