A Secret Affair with Friends Mom

We remain in same position for half hour and enjoyed every single moment of fucking process.

Raja’s mother and I have never felt any regret or embarrassment about the relationship that we share and we have been having the time of our lives. Everyone should be lucky to have an aunt and friend like the one’s I have got.

Ps: I want to say to all you horny guys out there, that if you haven’t tasted any old pussy yet, than try to make a move on your friend’s mom or any of your aunts.

This is what friend’s moms and aunts are for.

All horny boys out there who want to make a move on there aunts or dreamed every night fucking there friend’s mom’s or older ladies and requires any assistance, then mail me at link below.

I will be glad to help aunties too if they want to seduce there son’s friend’s, nieces or want to make love with them.

All aunties mail me at the same address.

I will be waiting for all your questions, comments but don’t give suggestions to improve on my story writing, because this was not a fantasy, but a true fact indeed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds