• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 09

A Secretary Changed Ch. 09

12

Read the first chapters.
It's a work of fiction and everyone's fictional.
We're all adults here as well.


The sun streaming through the window. I stretched. Birds outside singing their lovely morning songs. I could smell someone baking bread. And someone cooking bacon. I realized I was famished. My tummy beginning to eat itself.

Looking to the window I saw a beautiful butterfly flittering past on lovely gossamer wings. A Monarch? Like I would know. I thought of what the day would bring. A breeze blew past the sheer drapes and cooled my body.

Yawning, I took a deep breath of the morning air. The sounds of the world coming to life filled my ears. Taking another deep breath I could almost taste the bread someone was baking. I'd have to visit the neighbors and see if I could sample it. Fresh baked bread is the best.

I could hear someone singing and the birds chirping almost in accompanying falsetto. My pillow so soft and the mattress simply divine. I thought I was floating on a cloud and the angels were singing and the sun was a warm ray of morning light.

Feeling feathers tickle my back I giggled. Thinking one of the birds was in the room. Feeling the feathers tickling my thighs I giggled again. Must be the butterfly, so gently using its silken wings to flirt deliciously with the backs of my calves.

"Wakey wakey," I thought I heard from the butterfly. "Wakey wakey now," I heard again. The gossamer wings teasing a bit more persistent.

"Time to wakey," the butterfly sang softly, its wings teasing up my back again. I giggled and wanted some fresh bread, tea, and maybe some bacon.

Giggling a bit as the butterfly insisted on teasing over my back, and down my thighs, I felt as if everything was just perfect. Wanting the birds to sing for me and the sun to warm me and the breeze to take my spirit higher.

"Wakey wakey now, it's time to begin your new day," the butterfly sang, her wings fluttering all over my body. "Wakey wakey, little miss big tits."

My eyes suddenly opened wide. Startled awake. My blue eyes looking back at me in the mirror's reflection. Squirming.

My dream, so sweet and beautiful, was simply that. A dream. With a muffled groan I returned to my waking nightmare. Waking to my own tortured body. Stiff, sore, and still tied down.

Still naked. Wrists and ankles tied and spread wide. Still collared. As I squirmed I felt the hook up my ass, connected to my blonde ponytail keeping my body almost rigid.

The butterfly was no butterfly. Rather, it was Mistress Jane running a vicious looking leather thing over my naked back and legs. When I tried to talk I felt her soaked panties in my mouth. Still taped in. Looking at my reflection I saw her over my shoulder. Grinning like some Japanese type demon. Like an evil clown. Like the Devil.

The whip in her hand was different. It wasn't the same one she used before. It looked like several thin leather whips attatched to one thick handle. I couldn't understand how someone could dream up something so evil. I was so innocent.

"I see you've noticed my toy now pet," Mistress said as she traced it over my body again. Almost like a gentle lover blowing sweet breath over the endings of my nerves.

"This one is called a flogger, though some call it a cat-o-nine-tails," she explained. "This is the gentle one. See how the ends aren't tied in knots or barbed?" she said as she ran the flogger in front of my face. In front of my unbelieving eyes.

"If you're good and do as you're told, this is the only one you'll meet pet," she said, as she began to flog my once pristine back. Each hit taking my breath from my body. Each hit compressing my lungs flat and making my body bounce on the bed.

Over and over Mistress Jane flogged me. All over my back making the hook and my ponytail jerk. Making the ball end plunge in my ass and making my head jerk back. My muffled screams filling the room. Then she started on my legs.

I've always been told I have nearly perfect legs. Long and toned. Perfect proportion. Long, lean and strong. My thighs smooth and supple. My calves toned with that curve only yoga girls and runners can boast. Even my knees are cute. I look amazing in a skirt.

As her flogger punished my legs over and over again I could only suck on my panty gag and sob. Crying at my early morning wake up call. Every inch of the sensitive backs of my thighs flogged. Every inch of my taut toned calves flogged. She even flogged the soles of my feet.

I was wide eyed and awake now believe me. My heart thudding so hard I thought it would pound through my chest and pump through the mattress and finally wind up in China.

At last it ended. Mistress Jane giggling and my breath coming in gasps. My reflection looking at me in empathy. Then she spoke up.....

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine.....two years and ten months earlier.....

I looked at the monitor in open mouthed shock. My jaw dropped. The email turning my blood cold. The attatchment stirring my liver in a swirling stew of serious stone cold sour. I dropped the pen I was holding and I think I may have even gasped.

Two months. Two months to forget what happened. Two months to pretend my life was normal. Two months with my dear Finley Anders, planning our wedding. Our lovely wedding.

And now this. A message from Jane. Mistress Jane. Asking if the wedding planning is coming along nicely. Asking if he suspects what happened. Asking if my pussy is shaved.

The attatchment was a video. Quite nicely edited. My naked body taking thick black cock in both my tight blonde holes. My mouth full of cum. My ass stretched.

As I quickly deleted the email, hoping the company I work for wasn't monitoring these things my phone rang. My office phone. Mistress Jane had kept my mobile and my new number was unlisted. If such things can truly be unlisted.

With a sense of impending doom, and a feeling of terrible dread, I picked up my business phone, answering quietly,"Hello?"

The male voice on the other end stilled my nerves a bit. Just for a second. "Yes Mrs. Blaine, this is Bill Shockley from the HR department, that's human resources as you well know."

There went my nerves again. "Umm, yes Mr. Shockley, how may I help you?" I shakily answered, picturing my office being cleaned after my termination.

"Well Mrs. Blaine, may I call you Rebecca? Well Rebecca, this is concerning that email you just received. I'm sure you know the one?" he asked. I shook my head, my hand on my temple."Yes Mr. Shockley, I know the one," I sighed.

"Good good Rebecca, now I'm sure you know the company policy on such things?" he asked. My breath coming up short now, wondering what I was going to tell my dear Finley.

"I..I'm sure there's been...." I began. My voice trailing off as I realized how ridiculous I sounded. "....a mistake," I whispered.

"There's no mistake Rebecca, I can assure you. Now, I'm going to need to see you in my office in ten minutes. First floor, room 101," his stern voice told me. I could only nod quietly and tell him I would be there. "Oh, and one more thing Rebecca," he continued. "Mistress Jane, your Mistress, says to go ahead and leave your bra and panties in your desk."

The click of his phone hanging up sounded like a gunshot, as the ocean filled my ears with the rush of blood to my head....

"I trust you had a nice time relaxing pet?" she asked. "A good night's sleep?" I whimpered into my panty gag, my entire body stiff and sore. Every inch. And that was even before the flogging.

"But enough rest little miss big tits, we have things to do today and we can't have you being lazy and just laying about," she giggled. All I could do was whimper, every muscle stiff from being tied down all night. It was a sensation I would deal with often.

"Now, I'm going to untie you pet, and you're going to be a good girl right?" she asked, swinging the flogger in circles. I nodded yes and tried to smile, a difficult proposition with my lips taped shut. Slowly, she set down the flogger, humming as she untied each ankle, the rope burns evident.

"Don't worry little miss big tits, we can cover those," she giggled. "These ones too pet," she said, as she untied my wrists. Sitting up on my knees I pushed the pillow aside and tried to rub my arms and wrists. My legs weak and shaky. My tummy growling.

"This might sting a bit pet," she said. Without warning and in one go she yanked the tape off my mouth, causing me to scream and spit her panties out. Causing her no end of delight.

That's when I made a mistake.

On my knees I started to cry and beg. "Please Mistress Jane, please stop this! Please!! You've had your fun now please please let me go?!" I cried and sobbed. She didn't seem to appreciate my effort.

Grabbing my long blonde ponytail, still tied to the hook still buried in my ass, she easily yanked my squealing naked body off the bed. Using my hair to drag me to the bathroom. My high pitched squeals intensified as her pulling caused the hook to bury itself deep in my bowels. Making me walk on the tips of my pretty pink toes.

Once we entered the restroom she pushed and yanked my hair and body, forcing me to my knees in front of the toilet. Then, as she kicked the lid up she sweetly told me, "Let's wash those tears away shall we little miss big tits?"

Yanking my arms back somehow she easily held both my dainty wrists in one strong hand. Her other hand forcing my head down. Hard. Right into the toilet. I promised myself the next time I saw the maid I would kiss her for keeping it so clean.

As my head plunged into the cold cold water.....

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine....two years and ten months earlier.....

Hanging up my desk phone I was at a loss for words. Trembling, I looked around my office as if some angel of mercy would alight and whisk me away. Some guiding force would show me a way to escape. All I saw was my office. The walls seeming to close in.

I knew I could just leave. Walk away. Be done with this. But what would that mean? No more job. No more career. No more Finley. My dear Finley Anders. The wedding would definitely be off. And on top of all that, who knew what Jane would do with the videos and pics of my past indescribably naughty actions.

With a sigh I stood up. I pulled my blouse off, then unclasped my bra. Slipping the straps down my shoulders I removed it. My big breasts naked. Putting my blouse back on, I looked down at my protruding nipples. Poking through the green satin material.

Then, reaching under my knee length black skirt, I tugged my panties and nylons down. Sitting to slip my heels off I removed both nylons and panties carefully. Thinking for a minute, I cleverly rolled my nylons back up my legs. She only said bra and panties, I thought to myself. I'm so clever. Adjusting my sheer nude pantyhose under my skirt.

Slipping my heels back on, giving my hair a brush and checking my lipstick, I trembled as I realized I was probably about to be sacked, fucked, and humiliated. I could deal with the latter two as long as I kept my job. Well, time to go now. Sigh.

I left my office, painfully aware my large braless tits were jiggling in my blouse with each step. Down the hall past the reception desk.

"Are you going to lunch Mrs. Blaine?" the cute young blonde at reception asked. Some pretty blonde temp, young and ditzy. How I envied her. Jenny or Jenna or something.

"No, I'm going down to HR for a bit," I told her, trembling. "I have an appointment. I'll be back soon so let any visitors know I'm out and hold all my calls. Jenny is it?"

She smiled at me as she wrote my departure instructions down and said, "It's Jenna actually. I'm a temp but hopefully I will be hired on full time soon."

"I'm sure you'll find a position here then Jenna," I told her, as I headed to the elevator.

How prophetic I was without knowing......

Just enough time to take a quick breath, my head plunged into the toilet. Mistress Jane forcing it down. The angle of my bent over body meant that of course, the hook up my ass pulled tight and deep. Making me squeal. Bad fortune for me as I swallowed a gulp of the water.

Yanking my head back, hair soaked, Mistress Jane taunted and mocked me. "Oh please please Mistress please stop being mean to me," she laughed and teased. Then plunged my head back in the toilet. Holding my wrists in one hand and keeping my head down with the other.

I started thinking, this is it. Drowned in some crazy woman's toilet. Nearing blackout, I gulped down a few more good swallows. Then she pulled me up.

"You ready to behave bitch?" she asked me. "Ready to act right or do you need another dip in the pool?"

Gasping and swallowing, disgusted, I actually apologized to her! "I'm sorry Mistress," I whimpered. "I will behave, I'll be good. I'm so sorry." The toilet water dripping from my soaked hair all over my body.

"Good girl," she told me as she let my wrists go. "I knew you had it in you." I looked up at her, pathetic, and smiled weakly. As she towered over me with her hands on her hips. Wearing a leather body glove and knee boots. All in black. I swear she had horns.

Reaching behind me, her leather encased breasts rubbing my wet face, I felt her untying the hook from my ponytail. I can't describe my relief, only to say it was greatly increased as I felt her slide the hook from my ass. It felt empty yet I could almost still feel it in me. Crazy right?

"Get showered little miss big tits. Clean yourself up and join me in the bedroom after. We have things to take care of, and I need you looking fresh," she told me as she walked away.

I could only imagine what fresh torments she had in mind as I turned the shower on, my empty tummy grumbling its need for food. For the second time I found myself giving the hidden cameras a lovely little shower performance. This time, aware I was being filmed, I tried to be as bland and un-sexy as I could.

Finding a nice clean towel I wrapped up my long blonde hair. Wrapping another around my body I felt my collar again. And sighed. Quietly walking to the bedroom and towards the bed. My fate in Mistress Jane's hands as she sat on the bed, legs crossed, filing her nails.

"That was a poor performance little miss big tits," she admonished. "Your showers need to be sensual, sexual, and titillating." Her eyes looking into mine.

"I..I will try harder Mistress," I said weakly. All my earlier resolve down the toilet, so to speak. "Drop the towel pet," she ordered as she stood up, putting away her nail file. As I let my towel drop I stood naked with my hair wrapped up. Deciding she probably wouldn't like it that way, I then took my hair out and tossed that towel aside as well.

"You really do have an amazing figure," she complimented, grinning. "The camera loves you, and by the way your website is coming along nicely. Should be online and running very soon pet," she told me. As if I would be happy to hear it.

As she came towards me and looked in my eyes, I whimpered. She held my chin and tilted my head up. Smiling. I have never felt so naked as I did in that moment.

I never expected what came next.....

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine. ..two years and ten months ago.....

Two months. Two months without a phone call or anything. Two months and here I was. About to knock on Mr. Bill Shockley's office door. The head of corporate human resources. In there with Mistress Jane. What ordeals await. I slowly rapped on his office door.

"You may enter," I heard him say through the door. Turning the handle I slowly let the door swing open. Looking in. Bill Shockley leaning on the front of his desk. Balding and heavy, with a fat belly that obscenely hung down over his belt. Facing away from the door, in a chair next to where he stood was Mistress Jane. Working on a laptop.

"Come in," he said. "Close the door behind you and lock it." Entering his office I faced the door as I closed it, sighing, turning the lock and mentally preparing myself.

"I believe you know Jane," he said, as I turned to face them. She still hadn't said anything, or even looked up from her laptop. "Yes I do know her," I said. "We have umm, met before." This brought a grin to his face. Standing by the door I could just see over her shoulder to her laptop screen. There was no sound but the video playing was quite clear. Crystal clear. Hi def clear.

A fit toned blonde, very large breasted, wearing only a cheerleader skirt. Hanging by her shackled wrists as two nearly naked black women were whipping her front and back. Her breasts and her back pale and welted. Her mouth gagged. I grimaced and felt sorry for the girl onscreen.

"So what did we need to discuss then," I asked. Trying to maintain my professional demeanor and failing miserably. That's when Mistress Jane, closing her laptop, stood and said , "Come closer precious, let us look at you."

I hesitated, but then slowly went to them. Standing in front of her and Mr. Shockley as she faced me. She was just as I remembered. Tall. Raven haired. Wearing a sharp and tailored business suit and heels. Very striking.

She looked me up and down, raising an eyebrow at my nylons. Then, looking in my eyes with a smirk, she said, "We meet again precious. I see you've bent the rules a bit. Nylons, and after you were told. I guess I should be more specific."

This brought a chuckle from Bill Shockley. "Now Rebecca, I am sure you are well aware the company doesn't allow the type of email you received. Now what shall we do about this, hmmm?" he said sneering.

"I can assure you Mr. Shockley, that it, it won't happen again," I said. Trembling. Mistress Jane smirking. "Yes well then Rebecca, there is a zero tolerance rule about such things," he said. The grin never leaving his face.

Nodding quietly I lowered my eyes. "I will clear out my desk then, as soon as I leave here," I told him. Then Mistress Jane chimed in. "No precious, no need for that now. I've spoken at length with Bill here, and he's decided to overlook this transgression. Just this once. Isn't that right, Billy?" she asked him.

Nodding yes, Mr. Shockley ogled me. I could feel his beady little eyes all over my body. The lights in his office reflected off his shiny balding scalp. His remaining hair thin, grey, and scraggly. "Yes Jane, I think we might overlook this, just this once."

I knew where this was headed. I almost couldn't look at him. So unattractive and so unpleasant. "Don't you think you should thank him precious?" Mistress Jane said, smile so wide I could swear she was loving every bit of this. Trying not to think of my sweetheart Finley, I looked at Bill Shockley and smiled. "Thank you so much, Mr. Shockley. Thank you." Of course it wasn't enough.

Mistress Jane shook her head and I knew it wasn't nearly enough.....

Holding my chin up and looking in my eyes, Mistress Jane leaned down and kissed me. Hard. Passionately. Her tounge invasion was a horde of Mongols storming my bastion of innocence. Swirling around I could almost swear she licked every inch of the inside of my mouth.

I've had a fair share of kisses. Making out was never such a sin for me. Kissing boys was always a thrill, and I wasn't shy about using tounge. I didn't usually let it get any more sexual but kissing was always very delicious to me. But I'd never been kissed like that. And I'd never kissed a girl.

When she broke the kiss, smiling and wiping her lip, I found myself breathing hard. My body flushed. Blushing. Naked for heaven's sake.

"Not too bad little miss big tits, you'll get lots of practice though, and you'll become an expert at the art of kissing," she told me. For some reason I pouted, thinking I was something of a good kisser and kind of disappointed she didn't seem to feel the same.

"Speaking of practice pet, it's time for some," she said, walking to the dresser and taking some things out. "There are some skills we need you to develop, and you're going to need practice pet. Put these on, behind your back," she ordered, handing me some shiny steel handcuffs. Whimpering quietly, in silent dread, I put my hands behind me and cuffed my own wrists. Having no experience in such things, of course I clicked them on too tight. Painfully tight. But I knew better now then to complain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds