A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 03

Heather turned, slid the plastic key, opened the door, turned and blew Jim a kiss from the hand that got him off.

The next day, now Friday,went normal at the seminar for the group. Tyrell wanted to speak to Heather. Heather and Gina were going shopping for toys.

Being Friday, they agreed to meet at eight for dinner.

When Heather arrived back at the hotel Gina was all set to go shopping. Heather decided to take her to visit Tyrell first to hear the plans to have Charles score with Jenna. Ty and Heather had chatted over lunch on the cell.

Heather asked Gina to go with her so Ty might not get to friendly.

They reached Ty rooms and he was grinning ear to ear. Come in and there are two iced teas; nice to see you Gina. "So are you excited about a threesome?"

"Well I might get cold feet when I see three guys but as of now I am okay."

Heather spoke and said, "Ty, let's plan late next week for the three-way, please. I think Gina will be more relaxed by then."

"Anything you say sweetheart, now getting to Jenna. Charles will sent her flowers, leave hot messages but make no overtures early. He will get her curious, hot and bothered. You two look for signs for cracks to develop in her cold approach. They will be subtle but you will pick-up on them."

"Now both of you are invited to a special club that opens at ten; I will be up front and honest. It is a sex club or swingers club. There is no monetary entrance fee for ladies but there is a fee. The fee is that you need to have sex on the stage for everyone to see at least once and not with your date. Alternatively, it can be a female of your choosing at the party amongst the guest. You can then sixty-nine or use a strap-on.

Tyrell saw them both blush. They had not said a word.

"If you do not do something on stage within three hours of your arrival you become fair game for the whole house. People that are interested will be given a chance to draw cards and the lowest card, ace being the highest, can do you anyway he or she desires in any hole. Your date will be restricted to watching the scene while four guys hold you down and gag you if necessary." I only witnessed that once in five years.

"If you want to see some wild action you need to do that one thing, just once. It is an initiation right to become a club member. The club is open 10PM to 6AM. You need to leave before the three hours if you do not intend to become a member. The only way then to become a member is to pay a heavy membership fee. This discourages voyeurs.

"If you want to bring a date that is fine too. However, the fee for your date is $500.00 if it is a guy but the benefit is sex all night long. There is no alcohol or drugs.

"Being the first time there, they will ask you to wear a white robe, knee length. You also will need a wrist band with the time on it. People can ask you and plead with you to choose them but can not touch you. They do have a right to see your wrist band for the time stamp.

"After you have performed on stage, you will be given a red robe indicating that you have been initiated into the club and people can look at you differently because you will be a member.

"Being it is a swap club you are expected to swap. If you would go back a second time you would be expected to have sex with someone other than your date at least once. They keep track by scanning your ID and your dates ID. When you have made your selection, you take your selection by going to the area reserved to fill the club requirements, give security your ID, turn in the robe given at the door for a new one of a different color, indicating that you have abided by the club rules for the night.

"Think it over it will add spice to your seminar experience."

Heather and Gina were stunned at the proposition.

Heather managed to say, "Wow Ty that is a plateful to digest. I am dealing with an issue and maybe this might be a way out for me so I am not going to say, 'No way.'"

"What are you saying Heather? I'm not involved in your issue, am I?"

"No Gina, relax. I will explain the issue later. Well no let me explain it now and Ty can help me stay focused and Gina you can listen. Can we sit Ty and talk?"

"Sure babe, have at it."

Heather explained the events in the lounge with Jim and at her door and the promise made. Gina was sitting with her mouth agape.

"Ty, I'm thinking if I hear you right and understand I can bring Jim as my date, meaning he needs to make a deposit in someone other than me before the three hours are up."

"No Heather, he paid $500.00."

"Oh so it's me that has to get on stage and let everyone see but my date does not."

"Right, you have it now Heather."

From Gina came, "What in blazes is running through you mind Heather?"

"I'm thinking of asking Jim to be may date so he can get it on quicker with me and get on with life but I don't know if he can afford the $500.00 bucks."

"Heather I will make a deal with you. Give me 24 hours notice and I will move in with John and you bring Jim here to my room."

"Wow Ty you would do that?"

"Well there is a catch."

"I should have known."

"What's the catch?"

"I expect in payment that you sleep with my one entire night before you go home."

Heather leaped to her feet plopped down in Ty's lap and said, "Thanks, daddy, I can do that for a sweet daddy."

Gina sat there speechless, then she heard, "Wake up Gina it's time to go toy shopping."

From Ty came, "Toy shopping! What kind of toys you guys need at your age?"

Gina blushed and Heather looked daggers at Ty.

"Forget I asked; get your butts out of here."

As they left Gina said, "He is a neat guy isn't he Heather?"

"Sure is Gina. I am going to miss him when I have to leave."

Heather had searched the phone book, then the web, and printed out maps from the web to adult stores. They just gave intersection to be dropped at and walked a few blocks to the final destination.

Luckily shopping was over quickly in just one stop. They had the inflatable anal ring stretcher, and the strap-on paraphernalia.

They did some other shopping and headed back to the hotel. In the room, they were reading directions, giggling and discussing the swingers club.

"Gina, I have been totally open and honest with you and now I will tell you more. When my friends and I were in Jamaica, we got into swinging. Before Jamaica, it was something taboo and disgusting. Jamaica proved it to be a wrong assumption."

"I am also assuming that in this club there will be more blacks than white. I need to find out from Ty if it is seedy or upscale. It sounded upscale. If it is, I just might try it. I have not done anything like that since Jamaica."

"Heather you have help me with so much. I feel so much more confident and knowledgeable in regards to this lifestyle. If you decide to go, may I come with you? It probably will be the only time in my life I will be close to a swinging scene."

"Sure Gina but remember, at home no idle chatter. Just keep your wits and let the others chatter."

"I have been watching your style, Heather. You know so much but don't flaunt it."

"So do you have your toy figured out?"

"Yep, I am all set to have a new sleeping partner tonight."

It was eight. The girls from next door came in and asked if everyone was set. Heather said she needed two minutes to finish.

"Did you guys go for a walk? When we came back from the seminar, you were already gone."

"No Heather and I needed some personal stuff and ended up at the mall down the street gawking and just comparing prices."

Heather appeared and off they went to meet the guys. They decided they would do the Hard Rock Café for a change in scenery.

Heather had gotten to the point of wanting Ty around. She sent a text message to him telling him where they would be.

Transportation was easy going on the bus.

They pigged out and then stuck around to dance. While eating, Jenna said, "You know guys besides being a hot dancer, Charles is a flirt. He send me a rose with a note asking me to move here so I could be his dance partner. He wrote we would wow them at the clubs we would visit. Another strange thing about him is he never said anything about my fabulous body or that I was the most beautiful girl in the room. I was expecting to hear all the lines they use. I had an answer for each one. Oh well maybe he will next week if we run into each other."

Heather and Gina looked at each other both knowing there was the first subtle crack in her frigidity towards black people.

At these dinners, the guys would be into themselves about sports. They could care less about what the girls were chatting about.

They danced amongst themselves as well as with other guys floating around the room. At 11:30PM, Jenna shouted, "Oh my God, there is Charles and his friends. I hope he sees me and ask me to dance. Paul looked daggers at her. If eyes could kill, she would have been gone. The guys found some high stools and sat around watching some sports on a TV monitor. Jenna said, "If he doesn't come over here I am going over there. I want to dance with him. He is hot." Paul just rolled his eyes and was suppressing being pissed off. He walked off and soon was dancing with some other girl from the other side of the room.

Jenna could not take it anymore and headed to the guys. Jenna went with Charles to dance, Ty and John went to sit with Heather and the rest of the group.

The group split their time dancing within themselves and with others. When there was a slow dance before the band intermission, Heather grabbed Jim and asked him to dance. He was quiet during the dance as Heather laid her head on his chest.

Heather lifted her head, looked Jim in the eyes and said, "How would tomorrow afternoon suit you to try me on for size?"

Jim eyes about fell out of their sockets, "Are you serious? Wow sure, of course."

Drop by my room at 2:00PM. No better you call me at 2:00 PM and I will tell you where to meet me, okay?"

"Gosh thanks Heather."

They finished the slow dance and headed back to the table. When the band took their break, it seemed everyone else had left except Ty. Heather quickly asked if she could use his room from 2-5PM on Saturday. He grinned and said, "Sure babe, here is an extra key. Use it anytime."

"Ty, is this swingers club sleazy or neat.?"

"Heather, I am a charter member even though I do not live here. A college buddy needed some getting started money. We can go tonight just for you to see the operation. He has some private rooms where we can observe, no one will see us and you decide for yourself."

"Is it okay if Gina comes along?"

"Give me 10 minutes to call him and make sure that they have a room available. I will be right back."

Ty made the call and retuned. He told Heather a room would be free in 30 minutes and available the rest of the night. He suggested telling Gina, and for her to hang free so that when everyone was on the dance floor that they could slip away. Heather did that and saw Ty talking with John. Heather and Gina declined dances so they could slip away. Ty told them he would be in outside waiting for them. It happened as planned. Noticing their group was all on the dance floor they picked up and left.

They walk outside, Ty was smiling and locked arms with both of them and headed to his BMW. Ty said, John would be thirty minutes behind and Charles was going to wear Jenna out until she begged enough.

They climbed in the back of his car and Ty drove. In ten minutes, they pulled into a secluded area but about a mile into the area they came upon this huge parking lot lit up like a shopping mall with a large building. Ty drove around the building explaining the front side was a conventional disco tech and the backside was the swingers club.

There was a regular entrance to the swingers club but it also had 10 doors, one each for the private rooms. The rooms needed to be reserved and a special code is issued for that room only to the person making the reservation new. The only other means of accessing the room is with the manger on duty and an assistant manager and that they both needed to be present to open a door together with a master key.

Ty punched the code given to him to open the door to the private room. Straight ahead, there was a glass window from floor to ceiling. In the middle of the room was a double sofa. One facing the door as you entered and the other one facing the main action floor. Ty demonstrated how the sofa went flat into a king size bed with holding down a button on the side. There was a wet bar for soda and juices with a lavatory/shower on one side of the room and the other side had towels, robes, and an assortment of toys.

Gina' eyes as well as Heather's scanned the room repeatedly with their mouths hanging open. Ty had converted the bed back to the double sofa.

"What to drink ladies?"

"Orange juice for me Ty," came from Heather.

"Cola for me Ty, thanks," came from Gina.

Heather and Gina looked into the play area. They saw maybe 100 to 150 people. Those with robes were 75% of the crowd. Those without were in some sexual activity. Heather counted 6 girls in white robes. The room was 60% black skin and 40 % white skin. Of the black skin people, maybe 20% were black skin women.

Ty asked the ladies to sit. It was just as easy to view the room that way and he handed them their drinks. Neither Heather nor Gina were talking, they were just gawking.

"My God Heather, this is like watching 50 porn movies simultaneously."

Gina leaned into Heather and whispered, "Do you have any extra...?"

"Sure Gina, come on."

In the lavatory, Heather dug a pantyliner out and gave it to Gina.

"Thanks Heather, I still am in shock at what we seen in the play area.

When they returned Ty was standing with two drinks. He then said, John was five minutes away.

The playground went dark. In center stage a black girl in a white robe and a white guy in a black robe walked to the bed. They kissed each other and helped each other strip the robes.

The black girl got into doggie position. The white guy was rock hard. He positioned himself and buried his cock into her wet pussy. Heather's and Gina's eyes were locked on to the scene. The guy took off like a rabbit, stiffened, opened his mouth as he tilted his head back and made a deposit.

The lights in the playground came back up and dimmed in center stage.

Ty startled the girls by saying, "See she paid her dues for the night and he paid $500.00 to do that and she was not his date."

"If you scan the room, there are a lot of white girls and some black girls. He will get his monies worth. It's early yet. At 3AM there will be twice as many people."

"Comments, questions?"

There was silence except a buzzer announcing John.

Ty opened the door and John was grinning ear to ear.

Out of John's mouth came, "Heather, Gina, your friend Jenna asked Charles to see his cock after he pressed it into her mound tonight dancing. He told her he was not loose with it and she would have to earn that privilege."

"How can she earn that privilege, John?" coming from Gina.

"Charles will tell her the only way she can see it is after he fucks her blindfolded. She cannot see it and run. She must take it first, then can see and then run. He will string her out and give her a few more mound teasers."

"Do you girls want pictures, videos, sound track or everything to take back and have a good time over?"

"Oh gosh John, we have not got there yet. Let Gina and I talk about it."

"You got yourself a deal Heather. Well Gina do you have a deal for me?"

"What kind of deal John. Am I supposed to have something for you?"

"Sure babe, a tight, hot wet, pussy aching for a cock like mine after watching the other people play in that room."

Gina started to laugh and said, "I am a little dense John. Here in front of Ty and Heather?"

"Well we are close friends are we not? Besides, it will be good practice if you want to go out and play in the playground while you are here. And what about that threesome I heard about?"

Gina got redder than a red light. Gina looked daggers at Heather.

"Ty if Gina and I, how do I put this? If Gina and I decide to play in the playground, can she be eating me while John is doing her and can I be sucking your cock at the same time?"

"Heather!"

"Of course, Heather."

"Gina I am trying to think of away to get you relaxed, that's all sweetheart. It will be 100% up to you. I am thinking, just thinking because this week so much has already happened to you. Look down there in the room, there are lots of girl on girl and guys eating girls and look over there she has four guys on her. And look over there, three guys and one girl, ever hole has a cock."

"Remember it's only the first time here that you need to be center stage, right John?"

"Right Heather, just the first time."

"It is like a sorority initiation, Gina."

"I guess you could look at it that way," came from Gina.

"Besides Gina you will not be able to see anyone and John will be hiding your privates as soon as he gets in," came from Ty.

"Can I think on it guys?"

John walked to Gina; took her into his arms and started kissing her softly. She was intent on focusing on him and did not see Ty whispering to Heather. Heather was nodding her head in the affirmative.

They all were into kissing and pawing.

They soon were stripping to get comfortable.

Both women had their backs to the window and were kneeling on the sofa in the laps of the respective lovers, lifting themselves up and down on the black bones while the guys were nursing a breast of the girl they were sticking. Gina had her orgasm first, then soon after Heather had hers.

By the time Heather had settled down, John had Gina worked up a tad by using a finger to stimulate life into her clit while his bone was still plugged into Gina's hot pink pussy.

Heather lifted off Ty and walked in front of Gina so she could watch Ty re-enter Heather from the rear with the black bone and watch his black hand moving over Heather's mound with his middle finger massaging the clit and another hand massaging a breast.

Gina heard Heather saying, "God Gina I wish it was your tongue doing me. It is so much better than Ty's fingers. Remember how good I said it was in bed the other night and when you did me in Ty's room that day?"

"John, may I go do Heather? I know what she wants and needs."

"I will let you do her but only in center stage. Right now, I need to get off. You can do her at the hotel."

"Oh Gina your tongue please, it would feel so much better than Ty's finger. Please eat me Gina."

John sucked a breast into his mouth and flicked Gina's clit faster.

"Oh God Heather hold on till I get off then I will do you."

John stooped all action and closed his eyes if asleep.

"Gina was hanging wanting to eat Heather and cum."

"Gina come with Heather and me to the center stage. John will get you off and you can get Heather off. Just wrap your legs around John's waist. He will carry you to the stage. His walking will fuck you and it will feel so good. Wrap your arms around his neck and close your eyes. He will tell you when to eat Heather. Close your eyes babe, extent your arms and we will slip a white robe onto you."

Heather and Ty both looked at each other and heard, "Okay give me the robe so I can eat Heather." Heather put on her white robe and helped Gina's with hers.

John put out a hand and Ty helped him up from the sofa. Gina wrapped her legs around his waist as he was juggling he. She was moaning "Oh John your cock, your cock feels so good."

"Soon babe soon it will flood your pussy with love juice. Heather's pussy is crying for your tongue. Soon babe you can make all of us happy, yourself, Heather and me."

When they were on stage, the lights went out in the playground and on in center stage. Heather had positioned her head off the mattress so Ty could get his cook into her mouth easier. John was telling Gina to drop her legs and let him pull out so she could kneel and eat Heather. She turned, saw Heather's wet pussy, went doggie, wrapped her arm around her friend's thighs to spread Heather's lips and buried her face. "Oh God Gina eat my pussy, eat me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds