• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sensual Summer Session

A Sensual Summer Session

123

My sister Kim was 7 years younger than I, and thus we did not have a lot in common. When I hit puberty she was starting school. When she hit puberty I was in college. Oh, we shared the usual family things, birthdays, holidays, vacations and such. But our interests were years and worlds apart. Now and then I would help her with some math or science and I would answer any questions she would have about being grown up, but due to the age difference we rarely played together or watched the same movies or went places together. She was just the kid sister and I was her big brother.

When she was 15 and starting to get into dating she would ask my advice on how to handle various situations. She had not had a lot of experience and was curious, as are all kids that age. Kim was about to enter the period of high school when social as well as sexual items play a large part in a young girls life. It was also the time when your academic performance would determine what college you could attend, what kind of scholarships you would receive, and therefore likely set the tone of the rest of your life.

Kim confided in me that she did not seem to be as boy crazy as most of her classmates and wanted to know what I thought on the social versus academic question. Having just graduated from Penn State and about to enter grad school, I said, "Well, I feel the academics are highly important at your age, and there will always be time after high school to worry about the guys. And besides, most high school boys are so inexperienced and not yet refined in matters of the heart, which you really would not be missing a lot if you spent your time on the books and not the jocks."

This seemed to reinforce the way she was leaning on the subject, she said, "Thanks for the help."

Three years later, she graduated 2nd in her class with a full academic scholarship at a major university. I had just finished grad school and had a nice job lined up. So that summer we spent a couple weeks at our cabin in the mountains of western North Carolina before I had to go out and start working full time. Our folks were working in the city, but they wanted us to have this last time together before I started my new job.

The cabin was rustic and small, and Kim made a point of allowing me to catch a look of her nude a few times. I didn't think much of this, she was still just my kid sister showing off a bit, but what the heck, most any 25-year-old guy likes to see nude 18-year-old girls. Most every night after we had gone to bed, it was so quiet in that cabin in the woods, I would hear her moaning in her room a few minutes after retiring. I knew that my little sister Kim was not a little girl anymore.

One afternoon we were having a summer thunderstorm, so we were forced to stay inside with little to do. Kim said to me, "Can I ask you a question?"

I replied, "You just did" so she threw a small pillow at me. I said, "So what's your question?"

She replied, "Do you think that I'm pretty?"

I said, "You are the prettiest sister I have," and that got me another pillow.

"Come on now, be serious," she yelled, so I cut the joking and told her that she was above average in looks and that she was about fully grown now and would continue to improve as she got a bit older and a bit more self confidence.

We continued to talk about dating and boys and sex and masturbation. Kim confided in me that she had not had any sexual contact with any boys yet and was afraid that she would make a fool of herself the first time around. I assured her that we all have those fears before hand but when the time comes to just go with the flow and do what you feel like doing.

At this point she paused for about 20 seconds, and then unbuttoned the three buttons on her blouse and took it off and set it on the couch next to her. I wasn't sure what to say, so I sat waiting a bit, looking at her sitting there in her ice blue bra and mid thigh skirt. She looked at me, blushing a bit, and softly asked me if I would play with her titties.

I replied, "I'm your brother."

She quietly said, "But I want you to teach me what it's like."

"No, it's not right for me to do that with you," I replied. She just sat there for a minute not knowing what to do.

"Please," she said, "I need to learn, I didn't date a lot in high school, and I want to know what's what when I get to college. And besides who better to teach me than you."

I could feel my cock stirring a bit, even though I didn't have any sexual feeling for my kid sister. Yet here we were, sitting close to each other, and her bra and tits begging for some attention. I thought back to our discussion about boys and sex and school 3 years ago. Kim's breasts had grown since then, and it seems so did her interest in sex. I'm thinking about it, which no one would know, but just couldn't. "Look," I said, "I'm the quote adult here, and it's my responsibility to look after you, not take advantage of you."

A pout was on her face, and she said, "But you aren't taking advantage of me, you will be teaching me. And I'm 18 now, so I am as much an adult as you are. And," she continued, now with an almost evil look on her face, "if you don't do it, I'll tell Mom that you did."

I gulped, and thought about what she just said and her look while saying it. It was true that I would just be teaching her a few things, just like the math and science, and it was an awful threat she made, threatening to say that I did it if I didn't do it. "But …"

She snapped back, "No buts, I'll tell Mom you forced me. And if I do, there goes you car graduation gift, and the rest of your being a part of the family."

I was stumped, what was I to do. "Just what is it you want me to do?", I asked.

"I'm not sure, that's what I want you to show me, what boys do. What do you do with a girl when you are making out with her?"

Considering the situation and the consequences, and I knew that Kim would follow through on her threat, I said, "Well, OK, but I'm only going to teach you the early stuff, I'm not going to have sex with you, I'm not going to fuck you."

Kim's small mouth made the most wonderful smile I have ever seen it make, and she reached over and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. As she did, her silky blue bra pressed against my arm, and I could feel the warmth of her breast. Well, here goes, I thought, and reached my hand over and gently cupped her left breast in my hand. Kim jumped at first, then realized that I was in fact going to do what she wished, and she pushed a bit against my hand and scooted a bit closer to me. I let my hand roam over her soft silky bra, gently squeezing her and running my finger back and forth over her nipple.

It was strange that Kim, without knowing it, was wearing the kind of bra I liked the most. I dislike those with all the lace as they are scratchy on my hand and I just like the nice smooth ones so much more. I kept rubbing her nipple with my finger, feeling it get hard as I did so. I smiled at her and she smiled back and kind of cooed to me. I could tell that she was enjoying her lesson. And my cock was telling me that the teacher was too.

I had Kim stand up and face me, and then come and sit on my lap, with her legs straddling me, one outside of each of my legs. Now I could use both hands on both of her titties, and just gentle squeezed them and played with them and made both of her nipples hard and erect. Kim's eyes were closed, and she was making a soft happy humming sound as I toyed with her bra.

After about the first minute of doing this I was so uncomfortable that I had to take my right hand off of her left tit, reach down into my briefs, and allow my cock to stand upright. My hand went right back to her bra and gave her left breast a nice full fondle. She opened her eyes as if to ask what that was about and I smiled and whispered that everything was fine and that this was to be expected under these conditions. She chuckled and closed her eyes and continued her little noises as I continued to play with her nice soft tits.

After about ten minutes of this, I decided it was time to move on. I moved my right hand over to her side, gently caressing her skin, and slowly reached behind her. My fingers reached the center of her back, and in one movement that I can best describe as like clicking your fingers, grabbed the bra strap hooks, pulled then together and released them, all in a split second, and the bra was undone. I slowly moved my right hand up to the strap on her shoulder, while still caressing her right breast with my left hand. Kim instinctively moved her body as she would anytime when removing her bra, without even realizing that she was doing so. With just a slight touch of my right hand, the bra fell free of her left tit and the strap slid down her arm, followed by the right cup pulling away from her body as my left hand continued to gentle fondle her. I was now holding her bra in my left hand as I squeezed it right off her tit. In one quick movement, I tugged the bra away from her body, the right strap gliding down her arm and over her wrist and I let the bra drop to the floor.

I then moved my left hand back to Kim's right breast, softly caressing her smooth skin, and let my hand slide behind her back. I pulled her slightly forward, while leaning my head towards her and engulfed her right tit in my mouth, running my tongue around in circles around her nipple. Kim let out a little gasp as I did this, and relaxed while kind of shoving her soft tit a bit deeper in my mouth. My right hand was all over her left tit, gently cupping, squeezing, and caressing her wonderful flesh. I would take her nipple and play with it with my fingers while playing with her other nipple with my tongue. I was also kind of humming, going mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, as I sucked on her bare tit.

To get a bit more comfortable, I pulled her lower body closer to mine, to the point that her crotch was tight up against mine. My stiff shaft was poking her pussy through three layers of cloth. She squirmed a bit to get comfortable and I could tell that she liked having my cock throbbing against her cunt. It must have been a full five minutes before I released my lip lock on Kim's right titty. I looked her in the eyes and asked if she were enjoying her lesson.

She smiled and in a voice deeper than I had ever heard pass her lips replied, "Oh, yes", very softly so that someone ten feet away would not have heard.

My arms were getting tired of being in the same position for so long, I moved my right hand behind Kim's back, slipped my left hand over her right tit, and gave a couple flicks of my tongue to her left nipple. I then stopped, looked her straight in the eye, and said, "Now, you must make a promise right now, before anything else, that you will never, ever, make a threat of telling Mom that I forced you to do anything."

Kim giggled softly, and still in the husky but quiet voice said, "I promise."

At this I flexed my cock three times knowing that she could feel it through her cotton panties, we both smiled at each other, and I put her left tit in my mouth and started feasting while my left hand was having a fine old time on her other tit.

Briefly I thought to myself why did you not want to do this. I started to reply to my own question something about being the adult and big brother, when I felt Kim's pussy kind of spasm against my cock. All thoughts of being the responsible adult quickly faded, overwhelmed by the feeling of warm wet where our crotches hugged one another.

I did a lot of my humming on her titty and now and then would gently nibble her nipple while playing with the other with my fingers. Kim was as soft and gentle as a young kitten as I caressed her young body. There were four times I felt her gasp, breath deep, and shudder as we held each other for a long time.

A loud clap of thunder and simultaneous bright flash of light shook us back to reality. We smiled at each other and I asked Kim if she enjoyed her lesson and she just nodded her head and grinned. She wiggled her cunt against my crotch, pushed a bit and then stood up, picking up her blouse and reaching down and retrieving her bra from the floor. She reached over with the bra in her hand and softly touched it to my face and lips and said, "My panties are all wet."

I looked at my own lap and saw a damp spot, unable to tell how much of it was her pussy juice and how much was my own pre-cum. "You'll do just fine when the time comes, you have nothing to worry about.", I said. Her only reply was a bit of a grin, as she went off to change her panties and I went in to put on dry clothes myself.

* * *

The next morning we were walking through the woods, away from the cabin and the road and most everything man made. The air was fresh and clean from the storm the prior day but there was no trace of the rain, everything having dried out overnight after the frontal passage.

Kim and I talked about lots of things as we walked through the woods. We came to a favorite spot where we were in a clearing overlooking the valley formed by the mountains. We sat down to rest and enjoy the view.

We were talking about sex and boys and masturbation and dating again, and Kim asked how I knew what to do or not do. I told her that I had decided along the way that if it is with someone you like or love, if you both want to do it, and it feels good and doesn't hurt others, then to go for it. She seemed to think about this for a long time, then just replied, "Thanks."

She continued, "I played with myself yesterday after we did our lesson, still wearing those wet panties. I just lie on the bed and kept rubbing myself for a long time. I came three different times. What about you?"

"What do you mean, what about me?", I said.

"Did you play with yourself?", she grinned.

"Well, no, not really. OK, a bit. I did grab my dick and rub it for about 30 seconds, but I didn't jerk off until I came. Not then."

"How often do you jerk off?", Kim asked me straight out.

"Oh, every day.", I said.

"Just once a day?"

"No, not always. Sometimes it's once a day, sometimes twice. The most is five times in one day.", I replied. "If it feels good, do it."

And Kim chimed in, "Do it.", in unison with me, and we both laughed.

"What about you Kim, how often do you masturbate?", I queried. I was always curious about how often girls did it, but had never before had the nerve to ask any, and this was the perfect time to find out.

"Oh, almost every day", Kim replied. "It depends. It's mostly at night when I go to bed or in the morning when I first wake up. But if I'm real tired at night I just go to sleep, or if I wake up and have to get to school or go somewhere and don't have time I just don't do it. And sometimes when I am taking a shower, I use the soap and the spray shower hose" she continued. "But mostly it's when I'm alone in my own bed. You know if it feels good then ...", she chuckled.

"Did you ever get caught?", I asked her.

"No, what about you?"

"Yes, once", I replied. "Mom walked in on me when I was doing it. I didn't know what to do", I said. "But Mom was cool, she just smiled at me, turned around and left my room. And you know what's funny now that I think of it? Mom said softly as she was leaving me alone, "If it feels good.". " And we both laughed.

Kim all of a sudden got a strange look on her face, and was lost in thought for a bit. She then said, "Can I ask you something else?", I nodded. "Can I do it right here, right now, with you watching?", she asked, very softly. "I'd really like to have you watch me", she said.

"Well", I replied, "If it feels good and you are with someone you like and it doesn't hurt anyone, then go for it."

Without a word, Kim pulled her skirt up around her waist, moved her right hand between

her legs, and started to rub herself through her white cotton panties. She was leaning back, resting her body on the sloping ground, almost as if she were half sitting and half lying on a sofa. I stretched out on my side, propping my head in my hand, my elbow on the ground supporting my forearm, with a great view of Kim's thin panties and her hand moving up and down giving herself pleasure. Her eyes were closed but mine were locked on the action between her legs. Again I had to reach inside my shorts and let my cock point at my navel. I could see the ridge of Kim's pussy lips through her panties when her hand wasn't blocking my view. I just lay there, watching my little sister play with herself, without saying a word. I could see the pleasure on her face when I looked at it, but mostly my eyes were glued to her crotch. As she continued I noticed that her strokes were becoming shorter and more rapid, and at times her hand would stay still and just one finger would be flipping up and down on her clit.

I was thinking how I would have liked this to be one of my girlfriends from college that I was watching so that I could join in the action at the right time, but alas, it was still just my little sister Kim. I also realized that I was gentle rubbing my cock with my right hand, as I lay on my left side watching Kim do her thing. What the hell, I thought, if it feels good ...

Kim's breathing became faster as she neared her climax. She was squirming around a bit and briefly opened her eyes to see that I was watching. She may have done this before, but my eyes were not on her eyes, they were too busy drinking in the sight of her playing with her own pussy. With a loud moan, Kim all of a sudden clamped her legs together, squeezing her hand tight between them and kind of half rolled over on her side.

I could no longer see her hand or the wet patch on her panties, but I looked at her face and saw the happiest look on her that I had ever seen. I smiled at my sweet little sister, as she slowly finished her climax. She didn't move for two minutes, but then stirred a bit and said, "Um, that was great. Did you like watching?"

I nodded and said, "Oh yes, I sure did."

Kim said to me, "About yesterday, after our lesson, you said you didn't jerk off. What did you do?"

"Nothing then", I replied, "but last night when I went to bed I took care of my throbbing hard on. I was thinking of sucking on your tits, and mentally pretended that it was that real great looking girl that does the weather report on the TV whose tits I had been sucking. Then this morning I did it again. Typical masturbation fantasy stuff."

Kim looked a little hurt by my statement and I could see the 'what about me' question running around in her mind. I continued, "But it was your tits that I was sucking on yesterday, your very soft beautiful titties, but the teacher should not get too involved with his student. And the best thing about fantasies is that the cast can change in an instant. You know that.", I smiled and she relaxed and smiled back at me.

Her eyes swept down to my crotch and I saw her looking at the outline of my still firm cock through my clothes. "What's it feel like?", she asked. I wasn't sure exactly what the what was that she was referring to. "Your cock, what does it feel like?"

I wasn't sure what to say. The skin is skin, when its hard its hard and when its soft its soft. When I touch it, it is the dick that gets the feel sensation, not the fingers. I kind of stammered, "Well, it depends ..."

Kim said, "I want to touch it".

I wasn't sure about this. After all, yesterday was far more than a big brother should be doing with his kid sister. Now she wants to touch my Johnson.

"Look", Kim said, "at some point you didn't know what tits feel like, at some point you touched you first tits. I want to touch you, to see what it feels like. And I want you to rub my pussy."

I was perplexed. What Kim was saying was true. And it was certain that she had yet to touch a cock. But now she wanted me to be rubbing her pussy as well. "You look", I said. "I told you I wasn't going to fuck you, that we were not going to have sex. What we did yesterday was enough. I'm your brother, not your boyfriend."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sensual Summer Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds