A Sex Starved Mother And Her Son

My body was burning and my cock was vibrating with stimulation. I moaned and said to her quietly that I was going to cum to which she moaned back "in my mouth" and didn't let go of my cock with her sweet mouth. Her vacuum suction drew up the sperm deep from my crotch upwards into the shaft and the orgasm hit my body. My thrusting grew strong and my sperm flew into the back of her mouth, filling it to the point where I saw a little milky dribble come out the side of her mouth. After 30 seconds of my deep whole body orgasm, my mother drew her mouth up my shaft and slurped at the top of my penis, which made me shake all over with sensation. She still carried my large load of sperm in her mouth when she looked up at me and smiled. She opened her mouth to show me the contents and tilted her head back. In 3 swallows, she had devoured my large salty load.

She slowly stood up and rubbed her hands across her own thighs up past her waist and above her head and stretched, thrusting out her chest and hips. I was smiling and relaxed. She looked into my eyes and we smiled together.

"Wow mom, I didn't think you were going to do THAT." I said happily.

"Neither did I." she replied.

"You know, I enjoyed that" she said to me "And I'd really enjoy if you touched me like that."

"Sure mom, you're so sexy and I'd love to." I answered.

I began to move my hands upwards towards her hips for I was still sitting.

"Not right now baby." She quickly said. "Maybe later this evening."

"Of course, anytime." I said, for I was so happy and relaxed.

"I'm going to have a shower now baby." She said as she began to head to her room.

"Okay" I said quietly back to her.

I was feeling tired and decided to try and rest for a few hours this afternoon and I was certainly in a relaxed mood. My penis was semi-erect now and tingled at its head. I reached my room, fell on my bed and dreamed of making warm love to my mother, which I believed I was going to later that day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds