"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

"Oh yes, I want to be fucked hard, baby," I moaned.

"Tori likes it rough too," Bethany said.

"Do you make her your slut?" I asked.

"Sometimes," Bethany answered. "We often role play."

"You doooooo?" I asked, my orgasm building.

"Oh yes, sometimes I'm Ms. Kepling or one of the cheerleaders, or...." She stopped after listing off a couple of my own fantasies.

"Or what?" I asked, the idea that my daughter and I were so much alike in our fantasies only enhancing my growing pleasure.

She stopped deep inside of me.

"You sure you want to hear this?" she asked.

"I'm sure that I want you to keep fucking me and I'm sure I want to hear everything you and my daughter do," I said, looking back at her.

"Or sometimes I'm you," she revealed, shocking me to my core.

"Oh my," I moaned, the revelation only adding to the fire burning inside me.

"Oh yes, she loves roleplaying incest," she added, before ordering, "Roll onto your side."

"Yes, ma'am," I joked, as I obeyed, my head still processing this new information.

"This is my favourite positon," she explained, as she moved behind me.

"Why?" I asked, as her cock poked my anal hole, making me wonder if she was going to try and fuck my ass.

"It's romantic and yet I can go really deep," she answered, as she repositioned her cock towards my pussy.

"I see," I said, as she slid her cock back in my wanton box.

"I love fucking you, Jasmine," she whispered, as she slowly fucked me.

"I love being fucked by you," I answered completely enamoured by her soft touch, big cock, and intimate fucking.

And she fucked me for a couple more minutes in this position.

She then said, "Let's take this to the floor."

"How romantic," I smiled, as she pulled out and moved to the floor.

She shrugged, "I just like the floor for this position, and for stability."

"Which positon?" I asked, curious.

I watched her get onto her ass and say, "Now come and face me."

"Interesting," I said, not sure how this would work.

"This is a really fun position," she said, holding her cock out for me.

"So it seems," I smiled, as I lowered myself.

It took a bit of work, and flexibility, both of us laughing as we failed the first couple of times.

"Now buck your hips and fuck me," she said,

"Oh, you naughty girl," I purred, as I obeyed her suggestion.

In this position, I really began to feel my orgasm rise again, the ups and downs of the orgasm that wouldn't explode.

"Oh yes, Jasmine, fuck yourself," she moaned, as she just sat and watched me.

"You like to watch," I smiled.

"I like it all," she answered, as she began moving her hips to meet mine.

"Oh, God," I moaned, the pleasure increasing.

Yet, after only a few seconds, I couldn't hold myself up and fell backwards. I joked, "Apparently I'm not as flexible as I used to be."

"Sorry," she laughed too.

I straddled her and lowered myself back on her cock. I smiled, "This I can do."

"Yes, you can," she smiled, as I began slowly riding her.

"Oh yes, so good," I moaned, taking all her cock in me as I slowly rode her.

"You look so hot," she moaned, as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy the pleasure of riding her cock.

I rode her for a couple of minutes, my orgasm again rising. Yet, in this position, I couldn't go as fast as I wanted to... or needed to.

Suddenly she pulled me close, kissed me and using strength I didn't know she had, she lifted me up, laid me on my back and began to fuck me.

"I want to see you come, Jasmine," she said.

"Then fuck me hard," I said.

"I think I can do that," she responded, and began fucking me hard and deep, her entire body crashing into me with each forward thrust.

And in this position, she seemed to go even deeper, and my orgasm, which had been building and teasing, was finally in full throttle.

"Yes, yes," I moaned, "pound my cunt."

"You sound so hot in desperation."

"Um, thanks," I laughed, as I moved my hand to my clit and began rubbing while Bethany fucked me hard.

"Come baby," she ordered.

"Yes, God, I love your cock," I moaned as I closed my eyes and allowed my orgasm to rise and erupt like a volcano.

A few more hard thrusts and I finally came. "Yes, I'm coming."

She kept fucking me through my orgasm as I just allowed her to fuck me and the orgasm to take control.

When she pulled out, I asked, "You still need to come?"

"Maybe," she shrugged.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I ordered, as I weakly got up.

She did and I moved between her legs and tried something different. I moved her cock between my tits and squeezed them together.

"Oh, this is new," she moaned.

"Like it?" I asked, trying to be sexy, even though it was awkward.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "You look hot with my cock in your mouth, your pussy, and even between your tits."

"You like having your own teacher pet?" I asked.

"It's a dream come true," she answered, before adding as she moved her hands to cup my tits, "literally."

I laughed, "I'm happy to hear you use literally in the right context."

"Always in teacher mode," she laughed back.

"Teacher mode or teacher slut mode," I shrugged.

"I like both," she said, "although I think I'm partial to teacher slut."

"Me too," I agreed.

"I want your next load in my cunt, Bethany," I said, liking using the word 'cunt'; instead of 'pussy' when in such sexual acts.

"I couldn't agree more," she nodded, before adding, "go lie down on the bed and spread those sexy legs."

"Hmmm, I love a girl who knows what she wants," I purred, getting onto the bed, lying on my back, and then spreading my legs.

"And what I want now is you, Mrs. Walker," she said, as she moved between me and slid her cock inside me as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.

She kept fucking me forever, kissing me the entire time.

It was intimate.

It was intense.

It was romantic.

It was raw.

Eventually, she broke the kiss and began fucking me rapidly, like my husband used to fuck me when he was about to come.

"Come in me, baby," I moaned, lifting my legs up.

"Oh yes, Jasmine," she moaned.

"Fill my cunt with your cum," I begged, looking deep into her eyes.

"Oh fuck, yes," she grunted, as she deposited her cum in me.

Lights suddenly flashed from a passing car and I was startled back to reality. I looked around, briefly confused of my whereabouts, before realizing I was still in front of Bethany's house.

I pulled my fingers from my cunt and started driving, my head spinning with my obsession of shemales.

Once home, I had a late supper, did a bit of grading, got in pajamas, and checked my email. I had over forty new emails.

I responded to almost all of them, including some of my regulars, some I would consider friends, before trying to continue writing a new series I hoped to release in 2016... a 1950's lesbian story.

I went to bed after writing a dozen pages and getting myself off quickly imagining I was the main submissive character in the story.

.....

The next day, I headed to school and upon entering my room was surprised to see Mrs. Rose sitting on my desk.

I was equally surprised to see her leaning over, her tits almost coming out of her blouse.

I was even more surprised to see she was not wearing heels.

Things just continued to get weirder and weirder. It was as if my fantasy world was becoming my reality... having imagined her in my classroom, in nylons, many times before.

I greeted, "Good morning, Mrs. Rose."

"Hi, Jasmine," she looked up, startled.

"Sorry to scare you," I said.

She got off my desk and walked over to a student's desk. "No worries, I just needed to ask you a favour."

"Sure," I nodded, as I put my stuff down on a table.

She hopped up onto the desk and said, "Can you cover a class for Mrs. Wheat in your prep today?"

"Um, sure," I said, finding it odd she didn't just e-mail such a request, like she usually would.

As she crossed her legs, looking at me the entire time, she said, "Great."

It was then I saw the lace top of her thigh high stockings. My pussy tingled. Mrs. Rose wore thigh high stockings.

She continued, "If there is ever any way I can thank you for covering let me know."

I thought to myself: 'Yes, spread your legs and let me munch on that pussy'.

I answered, "Oh, it's my pleasure."

She nodded, "You really are a team player."

"Annabelle called me submissive the other day," I quipped, trying to hint at my true nature.

"I suppose you are," she nodded. "Always helping others."

"It's how I was raised," I shrugged.

"To please others?" she asked.

"It sounds bad when you say it like that," I joked, before adding, "I guess I have always wanted to make other people happy whatever way I can." I even stressed 'whatever' trying to give any hint I could that I was willing to be submissive to her.

"That is what I love about you," she nodded, getting off the desk.

"Not my teaching?" I bantered.

"Well, that too," she laughed, before saying, "have a great day, Jasmine."

"You too, Mrs. Rose," I said, staring at her nylon-clad feet as she walked past me.

.....

It was Friday when things got even stranger.

I was walking past my daughter's room and saw her posing in front of the mirror in just her bra, panties and thigh high stockings.

I froze.

She looked so hot.

I'm not proud of my first thought or the image that popped into my head.

Me with my face buried between her legs.

The thought was short lived as Tori greeted, seeing me in the mirror, acting casual, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, Tori," I replied, walking into her room. I asked, "Hot date?"

"Just going to a party," she answered.

"In those?" I asked.

"What?" she asked, suddenly looking vulnerable. "Do I look bad?"

"No, no," I said, thinking to myself, 'no, you look utterly delicious'. "It's just that I thought you were more a jeans and t-shirt girl, Tori."

"I know," she nodded. "But I see you always in nylons and thought I should try them."

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"They make me feel sexy and mature," she answered, posing for me.

"It does do that," I smiled, looking at her feet in nylons.

"Mom, can I ask you a personal question?" she asked.

"Sure, anything," I answered, taking a bit too long to as I admired my daughter's legs and feet.

"Why do you wear them every day?"

"Lots of reasons," I answered, vaguely.

"Like?"

"Well, your father loved me in them," I started.

"I see," she nodded.

"But even after he died, well, I love the feel of them, the way they showcase my legs and also the attention I get wearing them."

"How so?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I just find that when I wear nylons I get more attention."

"Me too," she nodded.

"I treat my legs and feet like my third asset," I continued.

"Third asset?" she questioned.

"Yes," I nodded. "Men check out your breasts and ass... but also your legs."

"I guess that makes sense," she said, as she brushed her hair back.

She looked so sweet, innocent, and sexy... like so many of my protagonists... so much like Jenny in my 'Bedding the Babysitter' series.

"Well, honey, I'll let you get ready," I said.

I left her alone and once in the hallway, leaned against the wall, my pussy on fire.

I no doubt wanted to submit to my daughter.

Yet, I sensed even if she was to have sex... she would be submissive like me.

I closed my eyes and again imagined that I was a submissive:

"Come lick me," Tori ordered.

"But I'm your mother," I protested weakly, even as my mouth watered.

"No, you're my live-in pussy pleasing Mommy-slut," she corrected, as she opened her legs and snapped her fingers like I was a dog.

"Tori, how dare...." I began to protest.

"Now, Mother," she ordered, interrupting me.

For some reason, I obeyed, going to the bed, and moving between her stocking-clad legs and her surprisingly shaved pussy.

"I shaved my cunt just for you," she said.

"Thank you," I absurdly said, as I extended my tongue and began licking.

"That's it, Mommy-slut, lick your daughter's cunt," she ordered.

"Yes," I moaned, lapping eagerly at her perfect sweetness.

"Mom!" I head Tori say in shock, breaking me out of my fantasy, my fingers in my panties and my skirt hiked up.

"Oh, God," I gasped, embarrassed, as I pulled my fingers out.

"What were you masturbating about?" she asked, now in a skirt.

"Nothing," I lied, before adding, "I'm so sorry."

Tori laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I just never thought of you as someone who masturbates," she said.

I shrugged, "Trust me, I masturbate... a lot!"

"TMI!" Tori laughed.

Deciding to continue the conversation. "Probably more than my teenage students."

"Oh my God," Tori gasped.

"Sorry, it's been a long time," I admitted.

"Since Dad died?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"So, you need to get laid," she said.

"Tori!" I gasped, my turn to be shocked.

"Just saying," she shrugged, before heading back to her room.

I was just beginning to go to my room, when she came back out and handed me a vibrator. "This, Mom, is a girl's best friend."

"Tori!" I said.

"Trust me," she said. "It's called a rabbit and it will have you bouncing."

"I can't believe the conversation we're having," I said, as I looked at the long toy, one I had considered buying after research for another story.

"We're both adults now," Tori shrugged, before adding, "and we both need to get laid."

"Aaaaaah," I mockingly screamed, as I covered my ears.

Tori laughed and headed back to her room.

I went to mine and once Tori was gone used the toy in me as I imagined her being my Mistress.

It didn't take long, the rabbit being intense and the fantasy just as intense.

As I recovered, I shook my head... my life was becoming more and more surreal.

On the bright side, I chuckled to myself, at least this fantasy didn't end with my daughter having a cock.

That night, I did some research on incest yet again. I had done a fair amount over the years for my story writing and had talked to a quite a few people who admitted they participated. Now I know some of it was bullshit, but I was convinced incest was a lot more common than society would like us to believe.

I also went back and reread some of my incest stories. Revisiting my first, 'Making Mommy Mine' I was shocked by how average it was, and the sequel was worse. But as I looked at some of my other stories I felt better. 'What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her' and the many sequels were all quite good; my most read story 'Pet Mommy': Becoming a Mommy Slut' was also very good, although the sequels were definitely less popular; my recent 'Backseat Mommy' series was shockingly popular with over 900 favourites and over 400,000 reads in the first three months. My favourite self-penned incest story, though, was 'Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive' and I wondered if I would ever really be willing to submit myself to my daughter.

.....

A couple of days later, I was at my desk when Annabelle walked in and sat on the chair in front of my desk I had just put there for my student-teacher meetings on their upcoming essays.

She sighed, "These meetings are getting ridiculous."

She was talking about a Monday morning meeting that had just been scheduled. I said, "Yes, Mrs. Rose is really exercising the 'and duties assigned' part of our contract."

"Seems we continue to keep bending over and taking it in the arse," she said, before adding, "and they're not even being courteous enough to use lube."

I laughed, but instantly pondered getting it in the ass from her and her nice big cock.

She then smiled, "Unless you like taking it up the arse, Jasmine."

My face instantly went beet red.

Seeing my reaction, she continued, "Oh, sweet Jasmine isn't all she seems. That is utterly delicious."

Somehow wanting to prove her right and break the good girl image I seemed to have, I added, while also trying to hint at my willingness to be her fuck slut, "Oh, trust me. I'm not what I seem."

"So you can be a randy minx in the bedroom then?" She asked, as she slipped out of her heels and placed her stocking feet on my desk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds