A Shepherd Afield Pt. 02

"Rain, I'd like to apologize for our behavior towards you. We were terribly rude in how we treated you and made some terrible assumptions. Please accept our apology," La'Shia said with sincerity.

The woman in question was surprised by the kind expressions she was receiving and gave them a tremulous smile and nod as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Please, no tears. Ben can't deal with a woman's tears." Rochelle said gently.

Rain chuckled and dabbed her eyes with her napkin. She looked over at Ben and mouthed 'thank you' to him. He just shook his head with a smile to indicate thanks weren't needed.

"Anything exciting on the agenda today?" Ben asked, hoping to change the subject.

"We're just going to hang out on the beach. Tomorrow we've booked a catamaran for a cruise in the morning with lunch and drinks at a secluded beach, snorkeling, and returning before the afternoon rains. You're all welcome to join us. We have the ship all to ourselves."

Ben looked to Trish and Rain and they nodded happily. "We'd be delighted to join you."

They enjoyed each other's company and there was a fair amount of laughter at the table. Ben noticed the mood of the group was definitely more upbeat and relaxed. The tension Night added to the mix was gone. His own spirits were lifted by the happiness around him and he suddenly realized the tension he'd been carrying around recently was gone as well. He looked at Rain and caught her eye. When she smiled at him he mouthed 'thank you'. Her smile widened and she nodded to him.

When breakfast broke up they all agreed to meet on the beach in twenty minutes.

Ben, Trish, and Rain went back up to the room to brush their teeth and get their towels for the beach and lotion. He handed Trish the letter when they got inside the room and she read it while he and Rain brushed their teeth.

"I'm going to miss that lady! She was so fun!" Trish said but Ben saw her eyes were a little glassy. He gave her a hug then she took her turn in the bathroom.

Rain put on her green bikini as she wanted to save her new one for the catamaran trip the following day.

"Ben, you're feeling better today I see," Rain said.

"Yes, thanks. I feel so much better," he smiled.

"When you're ready you should share what you told me with Trish." At Ben's nervous look she held up her hands. "As I said, when you're ready. You made incredible progress yesterday. The next step is to share it with someone important to you, someone you love. I'm sure you'll find the release much more profound. Again, it's only the first time that's difficult."

They heard the door opening and moved to get their towels.

Trish came out wearing a silver bikini and a gauzy black wrap around her waist.

Ben's eyes were drawn to her and she gave him a happy little smile of satisfaction. "Shall we go?"

The beach was getting full sun this morning as the clouds were all on the horizon. It looked like they were going to have a great day for playing on the beach.

They found spots near Killah and the others and laid out their towels. Then began the ritual of slathering on the lotion. Rain and Trish pulled Ben's shirt off and they both worked on him first. It became obvious he was first because he had to apply their lotion next. Both moaned in bliss as he massaged their backs as he worked the lotion into their skin.

One of La'Shia's single friends wandered over to ask if Ben could do her back next. He looked at her in surprise then nodded. Soon Ben found himself working his way down a line of women. Even La'Shia got in line.

"Oh my god Ben you have such strong hands!" she cooed as he worked the tension out of her shoulders.

Finally Ben got to walk back to his towel. Trish flipped over onto her back.

"Ben, could you do my front now?" she said with an impish smile.

He stared at her in dismay. Killah walked by and made a whip sound with his mouth then grinned. Ben snorted.

"No, I'm going to lie down and relax. I think you can do the rest," Ben replied as he sat on his towel. He laid back and was soon slipping into a doze. The heat of the sun, the waves against the beach, and the quiet murmur of voices soothed his mind and he fell asleep.

"Ben? Ben, you're talking in your sleep."

His eyes popped open and his mind struggled to return to the present from that cold, snowy night so long ago. He looked over and saw Trish was touching his shoulder. She'd nudged him awake. Rain was sitting up next to her looking at him with her compassionate eyes.

"It's still leaking out," he said and Rain nodded. He felt a little better that she knew it would.

"What is, Ben?" Rochelle said from behind him.

He looked back and saw her standing next to Thomas. Ben turned his head to Rain and she nodded to him. He took a deep breath looking down for a second then pushed himself to his feet.

"Thomas, may I borrow Rochelle for a bit?" he asked. The man looked at him in surprise then nodded.

Ben held his hand out to Trish. "Could you come with me and Rochelle for a little walk?" She nodded and he helped her up.

They walked down to the water then turned to walk along the edge. Rochelle and Trish waited for Ben to begin.

He smiled at them then collected himself. "Some memories I suppressed have been working themselves loose for some time. Ever since... ever since I... rescued Miriam I suppose. With the events in France, it escalated and I've been pretty miserable to be around sometimes. I apologize for that."

Trish touched his arm and Rochelle just nodded to him.

"Yesterday... I- I had a little break- I mean, they broke through. I was talking with Rain. She's been through the Foster Care program like me and we had some common ground..." Ben looked down at the water lapping at the beach. He took another deep breath.

He began slowly forcing the words out like pulling quills buried deep in his skin.

He told them about the abusive house father, his desire to be a hero, how it had gone so terrifyingly wrong. How his selfish actions had a terrible cost. He kept nothing back from them and his chest hurt as he confessed his sins to the women he loved.

Ben's muscles were shaking in reaction as he looked Trish in the eye. "I killed the boys and Mr. Leparre."

Trish shook her head with tears in her eyes. She pulled Ben into a tight hug. "No Ben, you didn't," she growled as she rubbed her face against his shoulder.

Rochelle placed her hand on his arm and looked up into his eyes. "Ben, you saved those girls. If you opened the door they would have died too. So would you! You've been carrying this guilt around with you for so long but you have nothing to feel guilty for!"

Trish was really crying hard now. The idea that Ben had been punishing himself for this since he was just a kid rocked her. She clung to him and he wrapped her in his arms.

Ben felt the tension leaving his body as Trish held him tight and Rochelle rubbed his back as she watched him with her sympathetic eyes.

Finally Trish got control of her emotions and her sobs eased. Ben had silent tears of his own but they were of relief. She pulled back to look up at him.

"Ben, you are not to blame for their deaths. You did not kill them. They died because of a house fire and your actions were necessary to save the others. Do you understand?"

He saw the fierceness in her eyes and her conviction was absolute. He took strength from that and nodded.

Rochelle leaned closer. "The girls that night were without a doubt terrified and wouldn't have understood their danger. The fact that you held the door even when they attacked you means they lived. That's all that matters. They lived as did you."

Ben let that thought sink in. More than anything it was the girl's screams at him, the look of horror and revulsion in their eyes, and their attack which had been burned into his mind so many years ago. It was the foundation of the pain he felt from that night. Rochelle's words brought a new perspective for him. He felt the pain weaken and he nodded to Rochelle who touched her palm to his cheek. He leaned into her touch.

"Thank you," he said softly.

With a small smile Rochelle turned and walked back to Thomas and the group.

Ben looked out over the ocean then closed his eyes to look inwards. Rain had been right. His relief this time was much more profound than the day before. He'd shared his guilt with those he loved and they still loved him and more, believed that guilt was undeserved. He felt... lighter. He smiled and tenderly kissed Trish.

"Mmmmm!" she purred when Ben pulled back. "Fuck! You kiss good!" she said with a grin.

"That's because you're so kissable!" Ben smiled.

Her expression turned serious. "You know I love you, right? More than ever!"

He smiled and pulled her against his body and heard her sigh. Soon though she began to rub herself against him. She pushed back to look up at him.

"Waiting until tonight is going to be tough!" Trish pouted.

Ben raised an eyebrow. "It will be all the better for the wait," he insisted.

"Fine!" she huffed then put her arm around him as they turned to walk back to the others.

They reached the shore in front of the group and Rain was standing there watching the waves. Ben scooped her up against his chest and gave her a full body hug as she squealed. When he set her down Trish hugged her tight as well.

"Trish! You're suffocating me with your boobs!" Rain gasped.

Ben and Trish laughed as the woman staggered back.

"I want to thank you for helping me with this. You've been amazing! I feel so much better!" Ben said.

She looked up at him with a smile that made her eyes sparkle. This was what she'd trained for. This is what she wanted to be doing with her life. "You are most welcome!"

They made their way up to the towels and were greeted with smiles. La'Shia was holding up a bottle of lotion and resting back on her elbows. Trish laughed and gave Ben a push in the woman's direction.

Once Ben was done massaging the lotion into the silky soft skin of La'Shia and six of her friends he returned to see Trish and Rain looking expectantly at him. Trish's grin was especially wide when she saw the effect touching all that hot skin had had on him. His shorts were tenting and he had a hunger in his eyes as he looked at them.

Trish was first and by the time he was done she was squirming with need for release.

Rain was watching and struggling to keep her hands from slipping between her legs. Ben laid her back and applied her lotion with firm strokes and his hands felt so strong on her body. He worked his way down her body and she was left panting when he was done.

Ben picked up his towel and his shirt. "I- I'm going to head back to the room. I want to check on the progress of a project I'm working on. I'll see you at dinner at 7?"

La'Shia nodded and grinned at his blush as he headed off.

Less than thirty seconds later Rain stood up as well. "You know, I think I've had enough sun today. I'm going to go... read my book. See you at dinner." She hustled away after Ben not seeing the knowing smiles aimed her way.

Trish stood up. "I'm going to go ride that man until I can't walk." That drew laughter from the other ladies and envious grins from some of the men. Some of the women might have looked envious as well. She caught up to Ben and Rain just as they reached the stairs.

The three barely made it upstairs and into the room before the two women pulled down his trunks and took a grip on his cock.

"Oh FUCK, Ben! You're so hard!" Trish gasped.

"Can we at least get to the bed?" he groaned as they stroked him.

Trish shook her head and ran her tongue up the side of his cock as Rain ran hers up the other.

"GEEZUS!" Ben gasped.

Their lips met at the head and they took turns kissing and licking the sensitive glans. Then Rain took his cock deep into her throat.

"FUCK!" Ben exclaimed as his body jolted from the intensity.

"God, I wish I was able to do that!" Trish moaned.

Rain pulled back and looked at her friend. "How much can you take?"

Trish took hold of Ben's cock and licked the head then took it into her mouth. She moaned at its heat and how soft the skin felt against her tongue. She immersed herself completely in the sensation of his hard shaft sinking deeper and deeper into her mouth, ever so slowly. Already it felt impossibly deep and her mind was rebelling at the idea of him going any further. She felt Rain's soft hands gently stroking her throat and that calmed her. Trish closed her eyes and stroked the underside of the cock with her tongue, drawing a moan from Ben. She felt the tremors in the muscles of his ass under her hands.

A thrill rushed down her spine when she heard Ben's pleasure. That she was the cause of this, she was making this big man tremble and moan, brought her a level of satisfaction she couldn't easily describe. She loved the guy and to bring him such pleasure was an incredible turn on for her.

The head reached the back of her throat and she was about to stop when she felt Rain's hands guiding her head. The need to gag was almost overpowering but she clamped down hard on the impulse and did her best to relax. She let Rain gently push until she felt the head of Ben's cock slip into her throat.

Trish couldn't stop the gagging anymore and coughed as Ben's cock suddenly sunk two inches deeper. Her eyes flew wide and she saw how much closer to Ben's hard abdomen she'd gotten. She wanted to pull out but Rain forced her to do it slowly until the head was no longer in her throat. Then she was allowed to pull free. Trish gasped in a deep breath and looked at Ben's dripping cock in shock. Spit dripped from her swollen lips as she grinned.

"Holy shit! I got the fucker in my throat!" she cheered, smiling at the petite brunette.

Growling with lust Ben bent over and wrapped an arm around both women. He stood up, holding them against his broad chest, and walked them into the room proper. He dropped them back onto the bed side by side and tugged their bikini bottoms off. He flipped Trish over onto her stomach making her squeak in surprise then pulled her down to the end of the bed until her legs were over the end and her ass was exposed. He dropped down and ran his tongue roughly over her pussy. She was dripping so he positioned the thick head of his cock against her opening and drove himself in deep.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! MOTHERFUCKER! AAAHHHH!!! SSSSOOOO FUUUCKING BIGGGGUUHH!!!" Trish wailed and shook as he filled her completely.

Rain flipped over on the bed and crawled over Trish's back to position her head above her ass to watch Ben slam his cock into Trish again and again.

"FUUUHHHKKK!" Trish grunted with each impact as Ben's need drove him to pound her ass with his pelvis, his heavy balls slapping her clit with each slam forward.

Rain drooled some spit between the reddened cheeks of Trish's abused ass and rubbed a fingertip in circles over the twitching rosebud between them.

"AAAAHHH!!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Trish screamed. She pulled and pinched her nipples as the pleasure was driving her insane. She was getting so close! Ben was taking her harder than he'd ever done before and she loved it!

Ben was in heaven but his need for Trish was driving him into a frenzy. He sped up his thrusts and the room filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping together, Trish's cries and his growls.

"FUCK! BEN! BEN! I'M- I'M- I'M CUMMING! CUMMING! CCUUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!" Trish screamed and Rain slipped a fingertip into her ass.

"FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKK!!!!!" Trish wailed and shook as her orgasm crashed over her senses. She dropped her face to the bed and rode out the waves with her mouth gaped open and her eyes rolling back. Ben continued to pound into her like a tireless machine.

Rain popped her finger out and felt Trish go limp under her. She looked back and saw Trish had passed out. She put a hand on Ben's hard stomach and pushed until he noticed and pulled his cock free of the unconscious woman. She gaped at his cock which looked so fucking huge from her position above Trish's ass! It was dripping and engorged. His pulse was making it bob and she suddenly wanted it inside her. She recalled how difficult it had been to take just the top few inches of his cock into her pussy but she needed to try.

She flipped onto her back and lifted her legs as she looked at him nervously. He loomed above her, breathing hard, his eyes intense with need and lust. He gripped her thighs, pulled her to the edge, and pushed her legs back until her ass came up off of the bed. He kissed her wet pussy and drove his tongue deeply into her.

"OOHHH BEN! YES!" she gasped.

He stroked her lips with his tongue then sucked gently on her clit making her cry out. When she was sufficiently wet he stood and slapped the wet head of his cock against her engorged lips causing her to squeak and jump from the intense bursts of pleasure. He tipped the head of his cock down and slid the tip inside and her head slammed back on the mattress.

"OhFuck!OhFuck!OhFuck!OhFuck!" she gasped.

Ben couldn't get over how incredibly tight she was considering she could get his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

He dipped the head in and out of her and she squirmed under him. He managed to push an extra two inches into her before he felt her tightening up. He held himself still as she shook.

"OMIGOD! Ben! So Fucking Biiiiiiig!"

When he felt her begin to relax he began pulling out to the head and pushing forward to the depth he reached before.

"AH! YES! AH! AH! OHFUCK! YES! DO THAT!" she cried. Rain slipped a hand under her ass and rubbed her own asshole in tight circles. "YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!" she groaned and Ben's cock suddenly slipped another three inches inside.

"AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE! STOP! STOP! WAIT! AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Rain screamed through her gritted teeth. Ben held himself very still. The pressure on his cock was almost unbearable and he felt her muscles rippling up and down his shaft. He felt something kissing the head of his cock and he realized it must be her cervix. The sensation was driving him insane and he struggled to keep his hips from moving.

"Oh my god Ben! Oh my god! Don't move! Shit! Don't move!" Rain trembled as she tried to adjust to the monster stretching her wide. She ached but there was also a tingling that was scrambling her ability to think.

Ben began to run his thumb in circles over her clit and she made some grunting sounds and grabbed his hand with her free hand which had been clinging to the sheets. She didn't stop him from touching her clit though. She just rested her hand over his as he continued to stimulate her, bringing her pleasure higher and higher until she began to clamp down on his cock in rippling pulses as her orgasm took her. The kissing sensation became more frantic and Ben gasped.

She could only make whimpering noises as she felt his hot cum shoot inside her.

It took a long time for Ben's cock to soften inside her sufficiently for him to pull out without causing her too much distress.

She smiled up at him sleepily. "That was... incredible! So sleepy!"

Ben knelt on the bed next to her and scooped her up to lay her down further up the bed with her head on the pillows. He gave her a tender kiss as her eyes closed.

Next he lifted Trish's limp body and laid her out next to Rain. Trish smiled in her sleep so he kissed her lips gently. She mumbled something but was soon snoring gently.

Ben walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. He dried off and went back out into the main room. He slipped on his trunks once more and got his laptop and phone from the safe. He went out onto the balcony and closed the door behind himself. He settled himself on a lounge chair and set the laptop on a table next to him.

He dialed Hannah's number and waited for the call to connect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds