A Shepherd Afield Pt. 03

When he pulled himself from her body she was only able to make a weak squeaking noise. He grabbed some paper towels and wiped himself as best he could. He gently dabbed her clean but she was still too sensitive. He gently lifted her into his arms. He carried her down the hall and got her inside the bedroom and onto the bed. He kissed her and she tried to respond but she was too far gone. He pulled the sheet over her as well and closed the door on the way out. He rinsed off in the guest bathroom then made his way into the kitchen to clean up the mess they'd made. Tina would be pleased with how clean he left the counters and floor.

That done Ben made himself lunch as he was ravenous. He made himself some sandwiches from the roast beef he found in the fridge and ate them in less time than it took to make them. Hunger appeased he looked at the clock and frowned. Catherine should have come over by now. He decided to go over to her place to see what was up. He jotted down a note for Tina and Lucy on the pad stuck to the fridge.

He pulled on his jacket and slipped his boots on. Then he locked up behind himself and walked over to Catherine's place. He rang the bell and waited. Almost thirty seconds later the door opened and there was Catherine, her eyes were red from crying and she had a wad of tissues clutched in her hand.

She stepped back and he stepped in, closing the door behind himself. He pulled off his jacket and stepped out of his boots and when he turned back Catherine crushed herself against his chest, clinging to him as she wept. He wrapped his arms around her and let her cry.

When the tears finally began to taper off he guided her into her living room and sat next to her on the couch. He snagged the box of tissues and let her take some fresh ones.

"What happened?" he asked gently.

"She- she... broke up... with me," Catherine hiccupped.

"Who- oh! Chanel?" Ben's mind made the leap to the only woman he knew Catherine had seen romantically... aside from Gabriella.

Catherine's bottom lip began to tremble once more as she nodded dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"Maybe if you started at the beginning?"

She collected herself and nodded once more. "Gabriella and I flew on that wonderful jet to Milan and arrived in the morning hours. We were expecting to be met by the CEO but he was already in custody by the time we arrived. One of the financial controllers met us instead and took us directly to the office. It all exploded into a mess from that point. Gabriella was so apologetic to me as she had to do what she could to save the company and that meant no time for me. She gave me the key to the apartment the fashion house held for visitors and I told her I understood and would keep myself entertained in the lovely city."

Ben smiled at her as she paused to blow her nose and gather her thoughts.

"I decided to send Chanel a teasing email telling her I was in Milan and why wasn't she here too. I got a response from her almost immediately saying she was on her way to the airport and would be there at 3PM. I told her I would meet her there." She smiled as she remembered the day.

Catherine stood in the busy terminal watching the arriving passengers until she saw Chanel's beautiful face above the other shorter passengers. She, like Catherine, was close to 6' barefoot and while Chanel refused to wear high heels her current ankle boots gave her an additional inch and a half. Tall, svelte and exquisitely beautiful, Chanel had been destined for the runways of Paris until she'd broken away from her mother's dreams to follow her own. She made detective working for the police in Paris. Catherine's face lit up with joy as Chanel caught sight of her as well. Chanel's smile sent a burst of happiness through the blond and she rushed forward to pull the other woman into her arms. Then her lips were on Chanel's, their tongues met and everything else disappeared.

When she eventually pulled back from the kiss Chanel was gasping for breath. "Oh my god Catherine, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she replied leaning her forehead against her lover's. "Let's get you back to the apartment to drop off your bag and we'll go from there," she said with a mischievous smile.

They found a cab and Catherine gave the driver the address. Chanel perked up. "Via Monte Napoleone? That's a very posh shopping district!" she exclaimed.

"The apartment is rented out by the Fashion House Gabriella is working with. We have it for the next few days. I'll text Gabriella and ask if she wants to meet for dinner," Catherine said, tapping out a quick message to her friend. They rode on in silence just enjoying each other's touch until Catherine's phone pinged. She read the message and frowned. "It looks like Gabriella won't be joining us for dinner or staying at the apartment after all. She's going to stay at a suite in the office as she's still working with the finance people of the two companies she came here to be the CEO for."

Chanel leaned back and looked at Catherine in surprise. "Gabriella is moving to Milan? How does the big man feel about that?"

Catherine had a sad smile on her face. "Ben is doing his best to keep smiling. He wouldn't do anything to jeopardize Gabriella's dreams so he's said that he will visit her as often as he can... but I can tell he's hurting."

"He is not the only one hurting from the absence of a loved one," Chanel said quietly but Catherine heard it.

Her eyes flew wide and she looked deeply into Chanel's dark eyes, full of need. "You... love me?" she asked softly.

Pearly white teeth bit a deep, wine red lower lip as Chanel nodded.

Catherine smiled as tears ran down her cheeks. "I love you too," she whispered to her lover.

They held hands, bodies trembling, eager to get to the apartment. The scenery was lovely but they really only wanted to be alone.

The taxi finally pulled up to the address and Chanel paid the driver cash and they got her bag from the trunk. Catherine opened the front door and they climbed the stairs to the top floor. They found the apartment and let themselves in. Chanel slipped off her boots and Catherine kicked off her pumps before they noticed her suitcase was in the foyer but Gabriella's was not. The staff had already picked it up for her since her change in plans. Hand in hand they walked through the apartment admiring the décor until they found the bedroom. Catherine threw back the bedspread.

Chanel's hands were in Catherine's soft white blond hair and their mouths came together in a deep, soul affirming kiss. Catherine moaned and wrapped her arms around the other woman, moving one hand up to grip the brunette's shorter hair and the other down to squeeze her firm ass muscles. Chanel's tongue became more aggressive when she felt the hand on her ass.

They pulled back from the kiss and held each other's eyes for a moment before they began frantically pulling off their clothes in a race to strip down before the other.

Chanel once more had the advantage as she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt under her short leather jacket. These items hit the floor as Catherine was struggling to reach the zipper on her dress. Chanel took her shoulders and spun her to face the bed. She unclasped and unzipped the dress, letting it fall to her feet.

Before Catherine could prepare Chanel pushed her forward onto the mattress and crawled up her body to press her down to the bed. She ground her mound into the blonde's ass causing the woman to moan.

Chanel popped the clasp on Cat's bra and began pushing the straps down her arms until Catherine took over. She undid her own bra and pressed her tits against the blonde's back. She moved her hands under them to cup Cat's lovely tits which fit her so well.

"Oh fuck Chanel!" Cat gasped as the woman squeezed her breasts and ground against her ass. Her face flushed with desire and she grabbed and tugged at the sheets.

Grinning, Chanel slid a hand down Catherine's firm stomach to the top of her silky panties.

"Ah! Oh god! Chanel!" the blonde whimpered.

The brunette in question lowered her head and nibbled on the pretty ear poking through the white locks as her fingers slid under the panties to run over the tender flesh underneath. She felt Catherine's body jolt and tremble under her. One finger slipped into the woman as her palm ground against Cat's stiff clit.

"FUCK! Oh fuck! Chanel! OH! OH GOD!" Catherine cried out. She was so wet!

Chanel stroked the earlobe with the tip of her tongue as she tugged and squeezed a nipple and pumped her finger in and out of the wet channel as she rubbed and ground against her clit. She also ground her own pussy against Catherine's ass which felt so good! She kept this up as she felt the woman writhing under her deliciously. She could tell Catherine was getting close.

"Ah! AH! Ah! AHH! OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK! FFFUUUCCKKKK!!" Catherine screamed as her body trembled under the multi-point attack from the brunette. It was too much and she came hard.

When Cat's cries became whimpers Chanel eased herself off onto the mattress beside the panting blonde. Cat weakly turned her head to look at her lover and smiled. Her smile faltered when she saw the sadness in the brunette's eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked but Chanel just shook her head and looked away.

"Chanel, please speak to me. Tell me what's wrong."

"I- I missed you terribly," Chanel whispered.

"I missed you too!"

Chanel's eyes flared with emotion but she pressed her face into the bed to hide it.

"What- what was that?" Catherine gasped. She'd just caught the edge of what looked like anger in that glance.

Chanel gave her head a shake but refused to lift her face from the mattress.

Catherine quickly got up on her knees and flipped Chanel over onto her back, surprising a squeak from the other woman. Cat straddled the brunette's svelte body, took her face between her hands and held Chanel's dark eyes with her blue ones.

"Speak to me. Are you mad at me?" she asked carefully.

Chanel tried to look away in shame. "No... I am jealous."

Cat blinked. "Jealous?"

Grimacing with the pain of feeling such negative but powerful emotions she could not shake, Chanel squirmed under Catherine's body. "I- I am alone. You are surrounded by love but I only want you."

"You're jealous of me?" Cat whispered, looking down at her lover.

"NO! I am jealous of THEM!" Chanel shouted and began to cry as she closed her eyes tight.

Catherine didn't know what to do. She stretched out over Chanel's body and hugged her until the woman wrapped her arms around her in return. She held her lover until the tears finally slowed then stopped.

"I am sorry," Chanel whispered, deeply ashamed of her jealousy.

"Shhh. There is nothing to apologize for. I wish there was something I could say or do to take this pain away."

"Move to Paris! Live with me!" Chanel blurted and Cat looked at her in surprise.

"I- I can't. My girls... they lost their father less than a year ago. I couldn't leave them," Cat said, her voice sticking in her throat as she watched the desperation and despair in Chanel's eyes.

"I thought of moving to the states but I've spent my whole life fighting to get where I am now. I dream of one day becoming Chief Inspector. I'm on track. And Paris is my home," Chanel said quietly.

Tears ran down Catherine's cheeks. They were in a no win situation. Separated by a vast distance and embedded in their own lives neither could see a solution. They just knew they loved each other.

Chanel gently took her face in her hands and kissed her tenderly. When she pulled back she touched her forehead to the blonde's. "Let's enjoy the time we have. We can talk about the other... later."

Catherine nodded then slipped down to take Chanel's wonderful nipples between her lips. The brunette arched her back with a gasp as the sensitive flesh stiffened in response to the caress of Cat's tongue and lips. She slid her fingers through the silky white strands.

"Catherine! Oh fuck! Your lips are so..."

Loving blue eyes looked up at her as she kissed her way down Chanel's tight stomach muscles. She felt herself becoming wet in anticipation of Catherine's kisses. When the woman's mouth finally reached her tender spot Chanel cried out in bliss.

"OOOOHHHH CATHERINE! My sweet, sweet Catherine! OH FUCK!"

Tongue stroking and dipping deeply into her wetness Catherine was enjoying bringing pleasure to her lover. When Chanel's hands pulled her face tighter against her trembling pussy and gasped loudly Cat smiled and sucked and licked more aggressively until she heard Chanel's cries of ecstasy. The brunette's muscles tightened and she shook through a colossal release.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Spent, Chanel's body slumped to the mattress and she panted as her eyes closed.

Cat surprised her by moving up to kiss her deeply. She could taste herself on the blonde's tongue. Her body went through one more surge as the pure sexiness of the kiss flared her body's tingling response. Her arms went around the woman and they held each other tight.

As they rested, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies Chanel's stomach took that moment to remind all those in listening distance that it was empty and did not approve.

Catherine giggled at the embarrassed expression that flitted across her lover's face. "I think we'd better feed that beast," she teased.

They slipped their clothes back on and made their way back out to street level to look for a restaurant.

They found a wonderful little restaurant in a small side street and enjoyed an intimate dinner for two. Afterwards they went for a long walk winding up back at their apartment where they sensually explored each other's bodies until they both fell into a deep sleep.

The following day Catherine heard from Gabriella that things weren't going well and she was expecting she'd have to stay in Milan for longer than intended. They made plans to meet for lunch.

Noon found Catherine and Chanel sitting side by side at a table in a restaurant with a lovely view of the Duomo di Milano and its plaza. They'd ordered and were enjoying some white wine when Gabriella walked over to their table. Catherine leapt to her feet and gave her best friend a warm hug.

Chanel could see the woman taking strength from the embrace and this brought a smile to her lips. She stood and hugged the lovely brunette as well. She was surprised by how very nice it was to feel those full breasts pressed against her.

Gabriella took no notice of Chanel's slight blush and had a happy smile when they all took their seats once more. She actually seemed to have relaxed a little.

"May I pour you some wine?" Chanel asked.

"Yes please but I'll have to restrict it to just the one glass. I have several meetings lined up this afternoon and I need to be sharp," Gabriella responded. "I'm sorry to say I won't have much time to enjoy lunch."

Catherine reached across the table to hold Gabriella's hand. "Are you ok? Is there anything I can do?"

Gabriella smiled. "Can you convince those bastards to give back the money they embezzled?"

"Given some time alone with them, I might." Chanel said with a wicked smile.

"Oh I wish I had the authority to order that!" Gabriella gasped then chuckled. "If you don't mind we should order our meals. I missed breakfast and I don't want to pass out during my meetings. Do you know what you want?" She received nods. She caught the eye of the waiter and let Catherine and Chanel order first. She ordered the same meal Cat was having.

"What's your plan for the day?" Gabriella asked.

Cat looked at Chanel and tilted her head. "Window shopping? Visit the Cathedral? Dinner and dancing tonight?" Chanel gave her a wide smile and nodded. "Will you be able to join us later?" Cat asked Gabriella.

"Unfortunately no. Tonight I'll be going over the books with the financial controllers from both companies to see what we can sell off to salvage the merger deal."

Catherine pouted but Gabriella saw the compassion in her eyes.

"Are you going to take the CEO position? Is it still an option?" Cat asked.

"They're still offering it but there's just too much to do to ensure the companies survive before I'll consider taking on that role." Gabriella insisted.

They talked about Chanel's return to her job after her mandated medical leave. She'd spent some time being desk bound but was back to her detective work.

Lunch arrived and they enjoyed their meals with some small talk. Gabriella glanced at her watch and realized she had to run. Catherine insisted she would cover the lunch then she and Chanel both gave Gabriella hugs and kisses on the cheek and she was off.

"Your friend is very sweet!" Chanel said with a smile.

Catherine smiled and nodded, feeling a twinge of sadness at the idea of Gabriella living in Milan. She glanced at Chanel and saw her pain reflected there. They looked out at the cathedral so they could avoid the reality of their situation just a little longer.

They saw the sights, had a lovely dinner then found a high energy dance club to lose themselves in the music. While the men in the club tried futilely to entice them out onto the floor they only danced with each other.

Back in the apartment their lovemaking was hard, raw, and a little desperate. Exhaustion took them under, bodies entwined.

When Catherine awoke the next morning she was alone. Chanel had gone back to Paris, leaving behind a note which said she could not bear the pain of saying goodbye to Catherine again. It said that life had dealt them both an unfair hand and she begged Catherine not to come looking for her.

Gabriella called Catherine in the afternoon then rushed over when she heard the anguish in her voice. She stayed with her friend that night and put her on the jet for home the next morning.

There had been no further word from Chanel. Their love affair was over.

Catherine had fresh tears in her eyes when she finished.

"I'm so sorry Catherine. I wish there was something I could do or say to take the pain away. Have- have you considered moving-"

She closed her eyes and shook her head firmly. "I can't live that far away from my daughters. I won't live that far away from you! I may be in love with Chanel but I also love you Ben! I need you!"

Ben tried to keep his relief from his face but she saw it and leapt onto his lap to kiss him. She crushed herself against his chest and thrust her tongue deeply into his mouth. He sucked on it and ran his hands down to her ass to give it a firm squeeze.

When she pulled back from the kiss her blue eyes were full of need. She desperately wanted him physically but she also needed to connect to him emotionally, to renew and affirm their bond.

Ben pulled his shirt up and off and Catherine immediately ran her hands over his chest. She leaned in and kissed his nipples until she had to move back to lift her arms as Ben tugged her blouse off. He popped the clasp on her bra and slipped it off over her arms.

Catherine's face was flushed with her need and Ben took another deep kiss as he leaned her back on the cushions. He undid her slacks and pulled them off as he lifted her ass from the couch. Before she could prepare he ducked down and ran his tongue roughly over the soft flesh of her pussy.

"FUCK! Oh Ben! Ben!" she squealed. She was very wet.

He tugged his own pants and boxers down then slipped two fingers deep into her body as his tongue danced over her clit.

"FFFFFAAAAAAHHHHH!" Cat screamed.

Ben ran his slippery fingers over the thick head of his cock then slapped it against her wet lower lips.

"YES! Give it to me Ben! I need you!" she cried out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds