A Sibling Couple and Their Lover

============================

Donna Continues:

I was hot and trembling with excitement because of what Gloria and I were doing.

We were doing it both for our enjoyment and for the excitement caused by Don watching.

The fact that this could somehow end up with some kind of sex with Don had me very close to the edge.

"What will he do?" was the question in my mind as I began to tremble even more violently.

"Is this a private party or is everyone invited?"

Gloria and I broke our kiss long enough for me to say. "No not everyone but you are certainly welcome." I heard myself say those words and I was shocked at myself for having uttered them.

Then Don reached his hand up behind my neck and gently, very gently, urged me to him.

He certainly didn't need to urge me. Just a gentle hint would have done it but then we were in a clinch kissing like there would be no tomorrow. One of Don's arms was around my waist the other still behind my neck. I was reminded of the first kiss ever between Gloria and I. It was so deep and so erotic that I trembled from head to toe as our tongues did wonderful things to each other.

Then I felt something come between us. It was Gloria. She took Don's penis in one hand and with the other separated my pussy lips. Then she placed the head of Don's penis between my labia then said. "OK guys, that's as far as I go. You want it the rest of the way inside?

We both nodded. Gloria replied saying. "Then you get on the bed and do it your selves."

As she spoke we were beginning to hump against each other. His hard dick sliding back and forth along my clit and causing the greatest sensations. Don was bending at the knees seemingly trying to push up and enter my love canal. I was all for that. I had been lusting for this moment for so long. At the same time I was so scared and excited about what we were about to do that my whole body was trembling violently.

Still we seemed rooted to that part of the floor and neither of us made any further move. We were kissing, our tongues touching each and every part of the others lips and what ever part of the mouth could be reached.

Our most intimate parts still touching and were straining to get Don into me. The intense desire was causing my juice to run down the inside of my thigh.

Now, if we could only move our feet. We were close to the bed. It was right there. How about the floor? It was right under us. Just the slightest movement and I would feel Don inside of me. Then Don pulled his head away.

"Donna, Donna, I want you so bad. Are we going to do this?"

"Yes!" I felt like I shouted it out. "I want you. I want to feel you inside of me. Lay me down on that bed and crawl between my legs and fuck me blind."

As I was saying that I felt a push and I lost my balance and stumbled with Don onto the bed. Somehow we both understood that Gloria had pushed us and what position we wanted to end up in.

We almost accomplished that feat. I was on my back. Don was between my thighs. But he still was not quite inside of me. Just then the worst possible thing happened. The phone rang. Since it rang through the whole house and my parents were sleeping there was no choice but to answer it.

It was my boyfriend Jimmy calling from Hawaii. As much as I loved him I certainly didn't want to talk to him at that moment. But talk we did. Meanwhile Gloria and Don both being hot and horny and also in love took to the bed and quickly coupled.

My only alternative and I took it was to indulge in phone sex with Jimmy which we did. Since I was in the state that I was in and I was watching the sex between Don and Gloria my orgasms came fast and hard. Jimmy assumed it was me missing him and I did not see fit to enlighten him. At least not at that moment.

It was 2:00 AM now and XMAS morning and soon the house would be awake. Those two were finished I sent Don to his room. I went to my bathroom to pee and to shower. I first washed my dried cum from my thighs. Then having come awake I sensually soaped my body gently pleasuring my breasts and nipples and then my pussy.

Then came the shower massager first a full but gentle spraying and then I turned up the hot water. When it was almost too hot I turned the controls to a gentle pulse. I aimed it at each nipple in turn until they were hard and erect. Then I held it down and let the pulsing water thrill my clit and then probe at the entrance of my cunt.

I stopped short of orgasm. After all I reasoned I expected to have more before the day was out. I would enjoy being horny until then.

I went to my bedroom and put on pajamas and a satin robe and then went back downstairs. I turned on the tree lights and all the other decorations. I fixed the coffee pot and the got things ready for breakfast. Our custom was to open one present each and then eat. Then I fell asleep on the sofa.

Gloria ate breakfast with us and then left for her family's Christmas mad house. Before she left we three made plans to get together for the weekend. We would go to the lake cabin and have a three person orgy.

The next two days provided no chance for Don and I to get together. Christmas had been on Wednesday. It was bright and clear Friday night when we picked up Gloria on our way to the cabin.

The temperature was still pleasant but cloudy when we arrived. We fumbled around in the dark getting power up and water and heat on and everything organized.

There was a log fireplace which we lit. We roasted hot dogs and drank beer as the cabin came up to temperature.

The only bedroom sported a King Bed which made the sleeping arrangements obvious. We were somewhat awkward with no one quite sure how to broach the subject as to who was going to do what and with who.

Finally as might be expected it was Gloria who broke the ice.

"How about you guys go to bed and I'll stay out here. I can nap or whatever until I am invited into the bedroom."

Her manner was emphatic and her voice firm and after a moment Don took my hand and led me toward the bedroom. As we were going Gloria said to us. "A slight change in plan. I'll get the Jacuzzi up and running and you can join me there later if you wish. I expect that you will need a hot bubble massage by then."

The big bed freshly made with the covers pulled down was an open invitation. This time there were no preliminaries. It seemed just an instant until I was on my back on the cool sheets and Don was between my wide spread thighs.

His left arm was under my neck supporting my head as our mouths were together. We kissed briefly before Don lifted himself and pulled away enough to take his cock in his hand and place it to my cunt opening. We simultaneously pushed against each other and we didn't stop pushing until he was deep inside of me.

Then there was a moment of savoring the feeling. Meanwhile I heard a noise and looked around. It was Gloria. She was standing close to the bed. Three fingers of her right hand were pumping in and out of her cunt. The fingers of her left hand were exciting her clit and she had an expression of pure ecstasy on her face as she watched Don and I begin to fuck.

You will not be surprised to know that with all that had proceeded that moment that we had only started to fuck when Don came with a great big gush. His hot cum began filling me as I had never been filled before.

As his hot cum spread around my insides and Dons orgasmic thrusts banged against my clit and I began to come too. It probably will rank as the number one orgasm of my life. Not only did my cunt quiver and spasm but what was happening in my cunt spread through my whole body.

I cannot begin to describe it and I will not try. As it subsided we didn't even slow down. We continued to fuck as if there had been no interruption. The next time we came there was no room left inside of me for Dons cum and it began to leak. As we were still fucking at that point it actually squirted from me.

Our excitement must have pushed Gloria over the edge too as I heard sounds from her that I knew so well. The sounds of Gloria in orgasm.

Then the whole evenings events crashed in on us and Gloria collapsed on the bed next to us. We gathered ourselves into a warm threesome under the covers and slept for hours. I enjoyed the most pleasant of dreams and then awoke needing both a toilet and a shower.

I squished my way to the bathroom as the cum again leaked from me. Since Gloria had joined us right away I was disappointed at the thought that there would be no Jacuzzi. I did my toilet stuff and then entered the shower.

I might point out here that the cabin was designed for sex. Among the other features was the shower which was huge. It had a large window which provided a panoramic view of the lake below. It had six shower heads each with a massager and strategically aimed for maximum female enjoyment. Just in case those four were not correctly aimed the other two had hoses.

I cleaned myself thoroughly and then indulged my erotic side and left the shower tingling and horny and began to explore. I really needed my coffee next so I went to the kitchen area and got some started. I left the actual breakfast for Don as he enjoyed doing that and did it well.

Then I decided to see if I could possibly get the Jacuzzi up and running. To my surprise it was already full and hot. I learned later that all you needed to do was to press a start switch and it filled and heated automatically.

Sitting in the hot tub with a cuppa and enjoying the view seemed to be my next move so I headed for the kitchen. As I passed the bedroom I heard noises and I quietly opened the door for a peak.

Gloria and Don were doing sixty nine and obviously enjoying it as they were rolling back and forth and voicing expletives which I could not decipher. Having not been invited I closed the door and continued on my mission.

A few minutes later I was seated in the tub and enjoying the panorama and considering my sins. I tried hard but I couldn't feel very guilty about anything. Not about my pre-marital sins with Jimmy. Not about my lesbian sins with Gloria and not about my incestuous sins with Don.

Before I could whip myself for that lack of remorse Don and Gloria joined me. Don's dick was somewhat limp but I thought it to be in pretty good shape considering how much cum it had ejaculated in the last twelve hours.

"As they settled into the Jacuzzi I said. "I saw how you guys started the day. Can I make an appointment. I want to do sixty nine with Don and complete our repertoire of sins. Then I guess it will be time to see what activity for three that we can dream up."

We breakfasted and food shopped and lunched all without sex.

By about 2:00 PM and the three of us were naked and in the Jacuzzi. I had the jet opposite me aimed just right and I had my head back and was enjoying the sensations. I must have looked as erotic as I felt because Don came close up on my right and Gloria on my left.

Each had a hand on a thigh as they urged them to part. Then their fingers met at my mons and they quickly somehow settled on their choice of activity. Don began to finger fuck me as Gloria did exotic things to my clit.

Between their activities and the pulsing jet I went into orgasm in near record time. Then Gloria said. "Donna why don't you take Don to bed and get started. I'll be about fifteen or twenty minutes here and then come in and fit myself where ever I seem to fit."

Don and I wasted little time drying ourselves and each other and then like before we simply fell into bed and into each other's arms. We kissed and pressed close to each other and worked each other into a delicious state of excitement. I reached between us and for the first time ever held my brothers hard cock in my hand.

I squeezed and stroked it in the manner that Jimmy had told me I did so well. As I felt it twitch in my hand I decided that I was ready and I turned myself around and leaned over Don and brought his quivering instrument of pleasure to my lips.

Don was not circumcised so I peeled back his foreskin and exposed the swollen head in it's naked glory. I parted my lips and took it into my mouth as I sloppily licked it getting it as wet as possible. I licked up and down each side and then went back to the head. I licked it thoroughly and then slid my mouth down until I had as much of it in my mouth as I could handle.

As I was doing this Don rolled me over on my side and urged my thighs apart with his head. Then he began to stroke back and forth between the lips of my pussy with his tongue. As I started to move my mouth back and forth over his cock he began to match my timing as he tried to enter my cunt with his tongue.

Then I started moving my head more rapidly as I tried to bring him a quick orgasm. As I was doing that I felt him substitute a finger for his tongue and then add another. He moved his mouth up to my clit and sucked the whole thing into his mouth and began to attack it with his tongue.

I'm not sure how it is with other people but with me my first time experiences always bring quick orgasms. This time was no exception. I began to twist and pulse and tremble and hump and was immediately enjoying an orgasm that didn't seem to want to stop.

Nor did I want it to stop and Don being from the same gene pool had a similar reaction. He too began to pulse and tremble as he filled my mouth with hot cum. I was no stranger to that activity and always swallowed cum quickly. This time I was hard pressed to keep up with his output especially since my own orgasm was distracting me.

But we got it done and we came down off our highs and lay with our arms around each other waist. I kept Don's dick in my mouth and his head remained between my thighs his breath a constant reminder of our previous joys.

After awhile we came alive again and Don's dick began to swell and his tongue began to explore. Just as we were about to get seriously into it we were interrupted by a voice saying. "OK guys. Time for you to separate and let someone else in between.


I didn't want to let Don's cock get away from me so I opened my thighs and pulled away and let Gloria enjoy his oral ministrations as I enjoyed Gloria's.

That was our first threesome of the weekend. We dreamed up several other combinations and positions and as is often said. A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.

==========================

That was then and this is now. Those wonderful events happened twenty years ago this month. Jimmy and I married and have two wonderful children. Don and Gloria the same. We have all done well financially and are going into semi-retirement as of January first.

We jointly own a large plot of land on the lower Chesapeake Bay and are both building homes on it. Over the years we have indulged in a bit of 'swinging' but have kept it subtle for the sake of the kids.

Soon all that will be history and we await the events of our GOLDEN YEARS.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds