A Simple Act of Greed

Words just can not convey the emotion of an intimate time like this shared by your family. Yes I said family, Tonie and I had a lot of work to do together to correct our mistakes, but we were still family. I hadn't talked to her about us yet but the look in her eyes now said volumes to me.

The look in her eyes told me that I had all the answers with me the whole time. Jane had placed the strain on our marriage. We had a communication problem and we were too hard headed to talk about it. If Tonie would have trusted me there would never had been a problem, if I hadn't have ran away we could have worked it out. Tonie finally had worked out that Jane was jealous of her and broke off their friendship.

I spent every waking moment at the hospital, until Tonie was released a few days later. Donna remained for observation, but was expected to be home in a few days.

I don't want to go into a lot of detail about our reconciliation because there is not much to tell. We both saw we had not acted very responsibly and shared the blame. Neither of us had stopped loving the other, and we both let things go too far. My biggest regret was not being there for Tonie when she really needed me, hers was the lack of trust that she had displayed.

Jane's name is never mentioned anymore, we're past all that and looking forward to the delivery of our son in a few months. We grew up a lot in those few months that we were separated by someone else's jealousy and greed.

I never did get to fix the screen on the front door of our house, we did paint it the color Tonie wanted though before we sold it. We are living our dream in the country now, but I will never quit looking over my shoulder. A happy life can be turned upside down when you least expect it. I don't take what I have for granted any more, that had almost cost me everything.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds