A Simple Case of Infidelity

Venica was a nice person, pretty in a mousy sort of way; brown hair, dark brown eyes, skinny, flat chested, short, with kind of squeaky voice. Like I said before she'd married a good guy, but I didn't say they'd had a child, a girl named Tammy. Tammy was six. I'd seen Venica self-consciously visit the town's 'thrift store'. Felt kind of sorry for her I guess. She was younger than me. She'd been a ninth grader when I was a senior. I'd taken her out a couple times. I remember she needed a date for a couple dances. My parents made me take her.

I knocked and after a few moments she opened up. She looked like she'd just awakened. Clutching her nonexistent breasts with her hands she exclaimed, "Oh Francis, come in." She opened the door and I stepped through. I remember being at her house when her parents had been alive, and I remembered stopping in the day of her husband's funeral years back, but other than that this was the first I'd been inside the place in quite a while. The front room was dark, but it was easy to see things didn't look too prosperous.

Venica stepped back, "Here let me take your hat and coat. Sit down. I'll be just a minute. I'll fix some coffee. You like cream but no sugar right?"

I held up my hands, "No don't bother. I just stopped by for a second."

She was already halfway to the kitchen. She was one of those tiny skinny flirty types; not flirtatious, but flirty like a little bird. Honestly, I liked them big like Leslie. Venica never did it for me. She looked back, "It'll just be a second. Please, oh please sit down."

I replied, "All right, but I've only got a couple minutes."

I sat uncomfortably while I heard her dash around back and forth in her kitchen. She was back out after a couple minutes. She had two cups of coffee and a pint container of half & half on a tray. She sat the tray on her parents old scratched up coffee table. "Gee Francis, it's good to see you," she said.

I took one of the cups and added some cream. The cup was chipped and the handle had been broken off. I felt guilty. Damn I lived across the street from this? I said, "Sorry I've only got a minute. I'd like to ask you something, maybe get some help." She was sitting on a wooden stool, right on the edge like she was being interviewed. It made me feel self-conscious.

She said, "Sure anything."

I sighed, "Have you seen anything across the street. You know at my house?"

She seemed to fidget; she sure was a nervous Nellie. She replied, "No not really. Are you worried about your kids?"

"No. I mean any strange cars. Any unusual things with...my wife."

She put her cup down. She wiped her mouth. She pressed her hands against her knees. God I thought she's really scrawny. She didn't really look at me, "No...nothing."

She was lying too. I could tell. I added, "It would be nice. I'm not asking you to spy, but if you saw anything I'd appreciate it if you let me know."

Venica looked at me with big dark eyes; eyes so big I thought they'd pop right out of her head, "I wouldn't...snoop, but if I saw anything I thought was dangerous I'd tell you."

I took another sip of coffee and got up. I started toward the door. She followed right behind me. When I got to the door I turned around. She was so close she had to step back. I almost bumped her. A bump from me, even someone as skinny as me would have knocked her down. I smiled, "I'd really appreciate it." She looked so darn helpless I reached out and touched her cheek.

She leaned her face into my hand, then pulled back, "I'll let you know if I see anything." She was blushing.

She was so skinny, tiny. She was wearing an old wrinkled up blouse, no bra, her tits were almost nonexistent. Her hair was in a messy heap on the top of her head, and the worn sweat pants did nothing for her spindly legs. And I was getting a hard on!

I pushed my hat on my head, nodded, and got the hell out of there. As I walked back to my jeep I glanced over at her beat up S-10 and thought, 'what a fixer upper.' I wasn't sure if I was thinking of her old car or Venica. Damn. I mean God damn. I felt like I needed to jack off!

~~v~~

The next few days were spent getting back on track at work and searching the Internet for anyone with a Lexus with the tags I'd seen. I got my work schedule back in line, but nothing on the car came up.

I figured I better do more about what my wife was up to. Keeping track and finding out more turned out to be a piece of cake. Leslie was gone the following Tuesday. Yeah, off to West Virginia. It didn't look good either. I used the device I'd hidden and tracked her car to a Motel Six just outside Martinsburg. I needed another day off. I took it too.

That Friday I was in Martinsburg at the Motel Six at the same time of day. I'd watched a lot of crime TV, and a lot detective shows so I knew what I was supposed to do. I went up to the desk clerk, dropped a $10.00 on the top, and showed him a picture of my wife, "Ever seen her around here?"

He laughed, "Cost you more than $10.00."

I dropped him another $20.00, and thought shit this was expensive.

He smiled, "She comes in now and then with a friend of hers."

I asked, "A man?"

He smiled. I put another $10.00 on the counter.

He took the $10.00, "They come in every week or so; sometimes once, sometimes twice a week. They get a room, stay a few hours and leave."

"Any particular room," I asked?

He waited. I told him, "You got enough."

He grinned, "You the husband?"

I grinned back, "Mighty pissed off too."

"No they aren't particular about the room. They'll take whatever I give them."

I smiled broadly. I handed him another $20.00, "Let's say I get to choose the room."

"Any one in particular," he asked?

"I said, "I'll be back Monday. You work Monday's?"

He nodded.

I smiled, "We'll work it out then."

He grinned; God he was a real snake, "See you Monday."

On the way home I thought this was too easy. I'm no technician, but I do know my way around electronics a little bit. I stopped in at the nearest Radio Shack and bought a tiny surveillance camera and a recorder. I was surprised. Things on the market these days were pretty sophisticated and small. The guy at Radio Shack had several offerings. We picked what I thought were the best ones. He explained how they worked, and how best to install them. Thinking of the Lexus I bought another GPS

Back out on the parking lot I called my supervisor, and told him I'd need Monday and probably two more days off the next week. While I waited on the phone he checked his calendar. He got back on and said every day but Friday looked clear. I thanked him and hung up.

~~~v~~~

That weekend was spent doing a lot things. The first thing I did was stop off at the grocery and buy several bags of food. I dropped them off at Venica's. Richard had something doing at school Saturday afternoon so I made Victoria go with me to that. Leslie made a roast beef for Sunday. She and I went to church Sunday morning. We stopped making the kids go a couple years back. Leslie and I both figured they'd been sufficiently rooted. When the time came they'd be OK.

Saturday night Richard had a date, and we dropped Victoria off at a girlfriend's for a sleep over. That left the whole house for just Leslie and me. I kept thinking about the black Lexus, but decided to hold off. I wanted something else to happen Saturday night.

I took a shower, shaved, slipped into a pair of boxers and a Tee shirt, started a fire in the wood-stove and curled up on the sofa. Leslie must have had the same thing in mind. I heard her upstairs, first in the shower, then in the bedroom.

Our cabin had four bedrooms upstairs. Their doors were all exposed along a second floor balcony. Cosmetically the cabin looked terrific, but it was a nightmare to heat. The high vaulted ceiling was where all the heat ended up so downstairs was always cold. We have friends with the same problem. They solved it by keeping five dogs. In the cold wintertime they snuggle under blankets with their dogs. I said something to Leslie but she killed it; too much hair, too many fleas, and too much shit in the yard.

I could see our bedroom door from the sofa. About twenty minutes later I watched as Leslie stepped from our bedroom. She had on a navy blue long sleeved and full length cotton pajama set. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Even with the dim lighting I could see she was wearing makeup and her new shiny hooped earrings. She looked breathtaking. I watched as she floated down the upstairs aisle to the stairs and down the steps.

Her breasts slowly undulated as she walked. She had big ones, and even at forty-one they still hadn't shown any signs of sag. Beneath those loose fitting folds of cloth I knew was hidden the body of Aphrodite. I held my breath as she crossed the living room floor toward me. She slithered in beside me on the sofa. She was wearing some new kind of perfume; she smelled terrific!

We curled up together on the sofa. Slowly, one button at a time, I undid of her pajama top; her thick round breasts with their magically brown aureole peaked out at me. I leaned forward and kissed each succulent nipple.

Faintly I sense the aroma of her vaginal juices. In my mind's eye I caught the visage of her engorged labia. I saw the soft sheen of her woman's moisture as it slowly seeped from between her nether lips. Her vagina I knew was hot, aglow with anticipation.

My manhood started to come to life. In the semi-darkness of our living room I felt Leslie's fingers as they found the crease in my boxers and reached in to lightly caress my rapidly growing shaft.

Our lips touched; hers, like always, full and moist. She had her fingers wrapped around my penis. I reached down to pull her bottoms off.

The front doorbell rang.

I leaned back and muttered, "Shit. Who could that be?"

Leslie groaned, "Go see and send them away."

I trudged over to the door and opened it a crack. There in front of me was an irate Venica. She had at her feet the cardboard box filled with groceries I'd bought. Politely but firmly she said, "No thank you."

I let the door spill open a little further, "Venica, come on."

From behind Leslie called out, "Who is it honey?"

I yelled back, "It's Venica from across the street."

More harshly Leslie exclaimed, "What does she want? Send her away."

I looked at Venica, "Come on, I know you probably need it."

She used her foot and tried to push the too heavy box in the door, "Sorry Francis; I don't want or need your charity."

Leslie yelled back again from across the room, "What does she want. Get rid of her."

Venica heard my wife. She turned to go. I reached out to stop her, "Come Venica; just this once, please?"

By then Leslie was at the door. She looked down at the box, "What's this?"

I turned to my wife, "I stopped in at Venica's the other day. I thought I'd..."

I didn't know why but Leslie went over the top, "What are you buying groceries for that little spider for? After all these years you've still got it going for her?"

By then Venica had walked out of earshot. I turned to my wife, "Jesus Leslie, she's had it pretty rough since her husband died. I just thought..."

"Oh you did? You just thought. Well think again," Angrily she turned and walked back across the living room to the stairs and up to our bedroom. She slammed the door so loud I bet they heard it in Cumberland.

I thought, 'So much for my night of hot steamy sex.' I looked around. I hadn't thought about it for a long time, but I remembered I'd grown up almost right across the street from Venica. My log cabin actually wasn't mine at all. Mom and dad had built it back in the late 1970's. Dad worked for the railroad, and mom had been a dental hygienist so between them they made good money. Shortly after Richard was born they decided the cabin was too much for them. They didn't give it to us, but they've let us live in it rent free ever since they moved. They'd bought a small Cape Cod closer to town.

Well so much for the 'great weekend'. That night I slept in Victoria's room. Sunday Leslie and I went to church. Honestly, though it never made sense, I should have known better, Leslie had always been a little jealous of Venica. Come to think of it; Leslie was jealous of most of the people I knew.

~~v~~

Monday came and I was off to Martinsburg with my goodies. Together me and the clerk settled on a room my wife and someone might have used once or twice before. I thanked the clerk and went about hiding the camera and the audio equipment. The clerk agreed he'd keep the room vacant if he could. He assured me it wouldn't be a problem during the week. I went back home.

Monday night we were all back at the table. Leslie fixed up some fried eggs, pancakes, and scrapple. She seemed to have recovered from her snit. Richard was his usual preoccupied self, and Victoria well, she was who she was. Anybody with teenage daughters knows exactly what that means. She might be the sweetest kid in the world, but 'don't talk to me' meant back off!

No one knew I'd taken that Monday off. Tuesday morning I went in to work, but didn't stay long. Around 9:00 I checked the GPS in Leslie's car. Yeah, she was on the move. I went to see my boss and told him I needed the rest of the day, but most likely this would be the end of it. He agreed, and I split. I was headed for Martinsburg.

It didn't take long. I bet I got to the Motel Six not more than a few minutes behind Leslie. Her car was already parked. I saw the black Lexus. I sat back and watched as the two of them walked out of the motel office and went straight to the room I'd wired. I turned on the machinery, waited a couple minutes and slipped over to the Lexus. I thought I'd hide the GPS where the gas tank opened out. Damn; as soon as I started to fiddle with the thing the car alarm started to go off. Shit I hated technology. I scooted around back behind the motel dumpster.

Lucky me, the guy who owned the car came out, went to his car, checked it, and went right back. I thought it over. I bet he'd turned the alarm system off. I took a second shot. Yes he had. Not to be fooled a second time I knelt down on the passenger's side and pried the damn GPS in and up between the boot of the front wheel. There was more than a good chance the thing would fall out once he started moving, but then I thought, 'so what, I was already here. I could simply follow him.'

I re-crossed to my jeep, pulled down the street, of course on the distant side from the way Leslie would leave, I sat back but stayed in sight of the Lexus and waited, and waited, and waited. Of course I wasn't stupid. In my line of work there were occasions when I'd be out, in need of a piss, and not have the facilities nearby. It happened that day too. I was ready. I just pulled out a rubber, slipped the thing over my hog, and let her, him, it rip. Once I was done I tied it off and carefully laid the thing on the floor behind my seat. I felt pretty sure of myself.

A little after 1:00 first the man, and then Leslie came out. I got a really good look at him; it was a daunting look too. Nothing prepared me for what I saw. The guy had to be 6'4". He had blond hair. Even from where I was I could see the guy looked like a god. And his suit; it was a suit too. Jesus I bet it cost $1,000.00. And Leslie? I never saw that dress before; it was a brilliant black. I mean it shimmered as she walked away. Looking at him and then at her; I never felt so inadequate.

I thought back on Leslie; where she came from, where she grew up, her experiences before me. She'd gone to one of the most exclusive private high schools in Baltimore. She'd lived in that section of north Baltimore where money, breeding, and family was assumed. She'd been a debutante. She'd hadn't gone to some state school, not her she'd gone a small exclusive private college just outside the city.

Me growing up; I vacationed at Deep Creek Lake. I swam at Myrtle Beach. Not Leslie, it had been Hawaii, San Tropez, Switzerland for her. I bought my clothes at Walmart. For Leslie growing up everything she got was personally tailored. I know. I saw.

Well I guess I'd had my time; twenty years wasn't too bad. I suppose she just got tired of flannel shirts and jeans. I couldn't blame her. I just didn't measure up.

OK, they'd gone. I went to the desk clerk, got the key, went in and grabbed the video and audio equipment. I didn't even bother to check it. Not that it mattered; I knew it had what I wanted. I examined the GPS on the rich guy's car; it was still attached. I thought, 'What the hell. Let's follow and see where it takes us.'

I followed; and it sure didn't take me to another Motel Six, not this time. The guy went straight to a Hampton. Well where else? Did it matter? My guess was he was some old boyfriend; they'd reconnected, she liked what she saw, and now she was making plans. I read there were several kinds of extramarital affairs; one was called the 'exit affair'. Somehow I got the impression that's where we were headed.

So this might be an exit affair. Oh I was down. I felt defeated. No way could I beat out a guy like that. I was what; a nobody. I was a scarecrow in a green suit, lace up boots, and a funny hat. I chased drunken hunters, trapped overly aggressive chipmunks, pulled overconfident canoers out of too cold streams. That guy most likely has his own plane, his own yacht, he probably had an apartment off Central Park in New York. How could I compete with that? I flew kites; he probably went sky diving. Oh I had two boats. Yeah a seventeen foot Grumman canoe and a somewhat larger runabout that I used to do rooster tails on the Potomac on hot summer days. Big deal! And yes, I had two weather proof outbuildings in the woods; one for birdwatchers, and another for deer hunters. Ain't I special? When I think of the way she looks, her body, the opportunities she's had, the resources, the connections? Why did she ever marry me? It had to be on a bet!

OK, I found him. I didn't even try to get his name. I packed up my kit gear and drove on back home. I was done, finished, beaten.

Yet the further I drove, the closer I got to home, the angrier I got. It kept running through my mind; she had married me, we'd made two babies together, we'd built something. We both stood up in church and made promises. Damn it, I might be the lowliest smelly skunk in the forest, but she'd made a commitment, she'd pledged. I was no wimp. No coward me! Shit, it was dumb farmers like me who stood up to the British back in 1775. Guys like me stormed the Bastille! I could've been at the Alamo, Belleau Wood, Bastogne! What she'd been doing was wrong! I had a right damn it! I had a right! I'd get my day. I would, I swore I would. I had the goods. God damn it I was going to use them too. I'd start tonight.

~~v~~

When I got home the kids were there, but Leslie hadn't showed up yet. I went inside and put on some coffee. About ten minutes later a car pulled up and Leslie got out; it wasn't her car.

I stepped out on the front veranda, "What happened? Where's your car. You all right?"

Leslie came up and gave me an inexplicable look and a peck on the cheek, "No there was some kind of electrical problem so I dropped my car off at the dealership. They looked at it while I waited and said there was something out of whack with the GPS you installed. They took it out. They're going to replace it with another."

'That was unusual,' I thought.

She asked, "You made coffee? Mm good I could go for some. What's for dinner?"

I was steamed. I replied, "Trouble. Come inside. We need to talk."

I couldn't believe her; she smiled, "Sure sugar. Mind if I get a shower and get changed first. This dress is killing me. I need to get in my flannels."

As she walked in and upstairs I thought, 'That was a deliberate dig.' It didn't occur to me to ask her where the dress came from and why she was wearing anything so expensive in the middle of the afternoon. Oh but I'd get her later though!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds