A Simple Twist of Fate

Joshua gulped hard, "Traci, I..."

She kissed him on the lips. Then she told him, "Don't answer now. It wouldn't be fair. I'll be back."

That evening as Joshua contemplated this strange turn of events, Traci walked in. She held her finger to her lips for him to be quiet. Then she closed the door and the blinds. She said, "I have to know for sure if I'll feel the same, now that I know you're not Dave."

Then she seductively stripped out of her clothes. She pulled back the covers and extracted Joshua's very hard cock out. She licked and sucked it. She got a little carried away and swallowed the length of him. He returned her enthusiasm by thrusting his pelvis up so his dick fucked her face.

She climbed on the bed and lowered her wet pussy onto his throbbing penis. Then they fucked. They fucked for twenty minutes and Traci came hard yelling, "I love you John. I love your fucking cock!"

Joshua decided to push his luck. He said, "I think I love you to. Tell me, have you ever had anal sex Traci?"

She looked a little shocked, but then decided it was worth it. She said, "No, but if you want to, I'll try it with you."

Joshua smiled now like the cat that ate the canary.

Traci took that as a yes and pulled off his cock. She used her fingers to rub some of her juices from her cunt to her asshole. Then she slowly impaled her ass on his rock hard cock.

It was very painful for her, but she thought of the pain he had endured and doubled her efforts until she came to rest on his pelvis.

Joshua really couldn't believe his luck. His hot step sister had fallen for his cock. Now he was balls deep in her ass and she had done all the work even. Joshua believed this was equivalent to a religious experience and as she started to fuck her ass up and down on his dick he said, "Oh my God! I love you."

The next morning Traci came to visit him again. She brought him flowers and held his hand. He looked into her eyes and saw she had been crying.

"What is it Traci?"

She sobbed a little, then, "I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead dear."

Tracy tried to compose herself and then blurted out, "I'm pregnant. I've known for over a month."

Joshua was shocked. Not that she was pregnant, but that he felt vindicated in knocking up his sister. He said, "Is there a problem?"

She sobbed for a minute and then told him, "Dave offered to marry me, but I couldn't stop thinking of you. I don't even know you and you don't know yourself. It's all so stupid, but..."

She started crying again. Joshua just waited. Finally she calmed down and said, "You're the real father. I'm so glad you are, because, I can't be with Dave. He resents what happened, but mostly I loved what happened."

She was crying again. After a long while Joshua squeezed her hand and said, "Look, I might be a bad guy, or I might be married with five kids, but it doesn't matter to me. I can't help how I feel. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life finding out who I am with you."

Two months later Joshua and Traci were married. The rest of their family, Chris, Jake, his father and step mother were all there. They had no idea that he was Joshua. In fact, they barely even mentioned that a man named Joshua even existed.

----------- The End ------------

[Bad Legal Notice] Warning! If reading this type of material is illegal where you are located, then please forget everything you just read.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds