• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Simple Wish

A Simple Wish

12

"Fuck me!"

Holly gripped the sheets tight as she pushed herself against his massive erection. She had been begging him to be rough and he was still being too gentle. She gritted her teeth.

"Seriously Cavan. Go harder!"

Holly grunted and reached her hand down under her body. She ran her hands over her hard nipples and down her firm belly. She didn't linger her fingers against her bare mound. She went straight for her pulsing clit and rubbed hard. She had buried her head in the fluffy pillows and was trying to reach her peak.

"Oh you feel so good baby. Let me cum all over your cute face." Cavan pulled out and stroked his cock. He was standing next to the bed and his chest was covered in a thin layer of sweat. They had been going at it for almost an hour and he was ready to orgasm.

Holly flipped over and held her massive breasts together as she stuck her tongue out. She watched as he jerked twice and then exploded all over her face. She felt his cum land on her cheeks and tongue. She left her mouth open until he was finished then watched as he walked off to the washroom.

Holly tried to calm her breathing. She was exhausted and sore. She saw Cavan turn the light off and then walk back to bed. She grabbed some tissues from the nightstand to clean herself up then lay waiting for him to return.

"You are an amazing fuck. I have a thing for redheads with big breasts. Good night."

Holly smiled and then closed her eyes. At least he had had fun. She knew exactly what was going to happen in the morning. They were going to have sex again at least once in bed, maybe again in the shower and then she would leave and he would never call. It was the same routine. The moment he mentioned her red hair and big breasts she knew there was no use in even trying with him.

***

"So how was your Saturday night? That guy you were with was pretty cute."

Holly glanced up from the newspaper. She hated when one of her coworkers invited themselves in for morning coffee break. Holly wanted time to herself and was not even granted that. She smiled and replied.

"It was good. His name is Cavan."

"Cute name. I was so excited to go out with you and the other lawyers. I had so much fun." Miranda was practically jumping up and down and Holly was not normally a mean person. She held back what she wanted to say.

"It was fun to have you come out with us. After a stressful week it's nice to unwind."

"Yeah."

Holly was about to be sociable and ask her how she was going to spend her Christmas. It was two days before Christmas but almost everyone was going to be working tomorrow. Holly looked at the clock. Her break was over and she was thankful she no longer had to talk to Miranda. Miranda was new and acted like an annoying little yappy dog. She was eager to please all the other lawyers and since Holly was one of the top performing female lawyers, she had attached herself to the older redhead.

"I need to get back to work."

"Right. Thanks for letting me have break with you. I hope you have a productive afternoon." Holly watched as Miranda fluttered her way back to her desk. Holly wanted to slam her door shut but felt that would be rude. Instead, she closed it gently and got back to work.

Holly was a defense lawyer with a very reputable law firm. She had been here ten years and had made a name for herself. She was not a partner and no matter how much progress occurred in the real world, this law firm was still an old boy's club.

Holly looked out at the downtown area and tried to figure out the impression she had made on Miranda at the bar on Saturday. She had gone out with some of the other lawyers and inevitably had attracted the attention of a handsome guy. He saw her as a short red head with big breasts and she reluctantly gave in. The sex was good but as always, she had gone home the next morning.

Miranda was probably in awe of how easy it was for Holly to pick up guys. At thirty-three, she was too old to be having one-night stands. She wanted more but there was no way she was going to get the perfect guy, especially with her work schedule.

Holly got back to work and typed up five pages of information to be used for the case she was working on. It was a tragic case of spousal abuse. She was defending the wife, who had been charged with killing her husband. It clearly could be construed as self defense and that was going to be her whole case. She was going to show the jury that this small defenseless woman had no other means to remove herself from the tragic situation then to stab her husband.

Holly left the office around eight. She worked late almost every night but it didn't matter. She was single and didn't even own a pet. She entered her empty condominium and after getting a bite to eat settled into bed to read her novel.

"I hate my life." Holly spoke those words aloud and then realized how silly she was. Miranda loved Holly's life. She bet if she asked her, she would switch places with her. She had money, power, a great job, and great looks. Holly looked around and wondered what would happen if she had made different choices so many years ago.

She got up and grabbed her high school yearbook. It was displayed on the bookshelf in her room and she flipped to the same page she always did. She smiled down at the picture of Connor Farren. She couldn't look past the picture because if she did she would see what he had written in her yearbook. She closed her book and got back in bed.

***

Holly woke up with a start. She looked around and saw that it was daylight. She blinked and saw that her alarm clock read ten. She had slept in. That had never happened. She rushed out of bed and quickly got dressed. As she slid on her nylons, she rang her office. She was partly relieved when Miranda answered the phone.

"Dale, Brown, and Roberts."

"Miranda it's me Holly. I slept in. I will be there in thirty minutes. Tell John to postpone the meeting until eleven and confirm the court date for the twenty-seventh."

Holly hung up the phone, not even waiting for her to respond. She didn't care. She had answered the phone and thus needed to handle the duties given to her. Holly slid on her black skirt with the silver jacket. She put her red hair in a bun and then grabbed her briefcase.

The drive into work was horrendous and it unfortunately gave her time to think about the dream she had had the night before. She rarely dreamt but this was so vivid. She dreamt that she had met her high school boyfriend, Connor Farren, at a bar. It was a weird dream because instead of Cavan, or whatever his name was; it was Connor whom she had gone home with last Saturday. She had woken up horny and had it not been a workday she would have done some naughty things with some of her sex toys.

Holly stomped into the office and was all business until the court appearance in the afternoon. She had no time to think about anything until five when she and one of the senior partners were the only ones left in the office. She sat down and Connor's face flashed before her eyes. It was strange really.

She logged on to her computer and decided to do something weird. She was hooked up to a few databases and she typed in his name. Three links popped up and she looked at each one. One was detailed including date of birth, address, and marital status. It was not the same person since the birth date was ten years off. The next link was general with only a name and phone number. The third made Holly's heart skip a beat. It was Connor. She looked at the picture that was linked to the account and glanced at the address and birth date. He hadn't changed in fifteen years. She was about to scribble the phone number and address but was startled by John standing in the doorway. He had coughed to announce his arrival.

"You work too much Holly. You know that, right?"

"You're here too."

"Yeah but I'm in a horrible marriage and prefer to be here than at home being nagged to death. You're young. You should be going out meeting guys, having wild sex."

Holly laughed. John was only five years older then she.

"You are silly. I'm done with relationships."

"You can't be serious. You had at least three guys all over you at the bar on Saturday. How you have stayed single is unfathomable."

Holly stood up and leaned against her desk. John was one of the only males in the office whom she trusted. When she first started working there, many of the guys had made passes at her and had expected her to fall at their feet in worship. She had done no such thing. John was different. He was actually loyal to his wife.

"The guy I went home with showed promise until he asked me over breakfast how much I made each year. When I told him that was a rude question he pouted and started talking about how he always wanted a sugar momma."

"You serious?"

"Yep. Guys look at me, see the red hair, petite frame, and big breasts, and assume I'm a sex toy. Or they find out I'm a lawyer and decide I should spend money on them. I'm through with dating. No one was as good as my high school sweetheart."

Holly was blushing now. This was a personal conversation she was having with John but she didn't feel uncomfortable. She was more embarrassed at how she was reacting to talking about Connor.

"I bet you'd love to go back in time and change the decisions you made."

"Huh?" Holly blinked. That was exactly what she was thinking and she was not accustomed to John being so in tune with her feelings.

John just smiled. "I've been there and done that Holly. I get sappy romantic at Christmastime. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like had I not gone away for school."

Holly was about to respond when her phone rang. She saw that it was one of her clients. She waved at John and just as she was about to answer it, he blurted out.

"Go buy a lottery ticket at the store downstairs before you leave. Merry Christmas."

Holly answered the phone and quickly focused her attention on her frantic client who had just been locked out of her house by her husband's family. Holly was professional and calm and without fifteen minutes had everything sorted out. She enjoyed the high profile cases but sometimes they turned into melodramatic annoyances. It was a small price to pay to get your name in the paper every few months.

Two hours later Holly finally left the office. She stood in the elevator and was about to push the button for P4 but then remembered John's suggestion. She instead hit the button for the ground floor and soon her high heels were clicking along the marble floor of the grand foyer. She walked outside and then quickly turned left and rushed into the small convenience store that was on the corner.

The store was tiny and if you were larger then normal you would not fit down the aisles. Newspapers and coffee were the two important purchases that most customers made and a few years ago someone had won the state lottery with a ticket purchased at this store. Some people wondered why the storeowner hadn't sold his store but he kept saying that he would retire after the next lottery winning.

"Can I buy a lottery ticket?"

"Of course my dear. That will be one dollar."

Holly looked a little confused and was about to ask why the ticket was so cheap. The older man behind the counter answered her unspoken question.

"It's almost Christmas. You are my last customer of the night. Just answer one question for me."

"O.K." Holly was searching in her purse for a dollar because she felt bad about giving him a twenty and make him have to make change.

"If you could make a wish what would it be?"

Holly smiled and placed the twenty on the counter. She thought about the question and then responded like a lawyer would. "Aren't you supposed to keep your wish secret. I was told that if you told, your wish wouldn't come true."

"I've been at this shop for over forty years. I can keep secrets."

"I'd love to go back in time and make the right decision regarding my high school sweetheart."

"That is a nice wish. Have a merry Christmas."

Holly left the twenty-dollar bill on the counter and walked out with the lottery ticket in her hand. She stuffed it in her purse and then rushed back into the office building and walked towards the bank of elevators. She wasn't wearing a jacket even though it was freezing outside. She rarely went outside as she parked her car in her underground parking spot. She went from house to car to office and back again. The law offices were a short cab ride from the courthouse and there was always a waiting taxicab available.

Holly entered her quiet apartment and after showering and changing into her silk red pajamas, she felt the all too familiar tingling feeling between her legs. She reached over and chose her pink rabbit vibrator. Lying back, she pulled down her pajamas pants and quickly moved the vibrator exactly how she needed it. This was a nightly activity and she could shut down completely after a few orgasms. Her body was used to the stimulation, so much so that when she was with Cavan, or whatever his name was, last Saturday, she hadn't been able to cum. Her body was trained to orgasm from her vibrator, beads, or dildo.

Holly's body was shaking as she was brought closer to the much-needed inner explosion. As she came hard against the pink vibrator, she thought of only one thing – Connor Farren.

***

Holly opened her eyes and was very confused. She closed them and tried to think. She was laying on her back on a very uncomfortable bed. She tried to remember what day of the week it was and decided it was a Thursday. There was no reason why she would have been out on a Wednesday night so she was even more confused as to why she was in some strange guy's bed.

She opened her eyes again and saw that she was a in a small bedroom with green furniture and beige and green walls with a flower border around the top. Clothes were scattered everywhere and then she felt the scratchiness of cotton against her body. She never wore cotton, and never wore cotton that was worn and disgusting from too many washes.

She sat up and tried to figure out whom she had slept with the night before. Had she gone out after buying the lottery ticket? She couldn't have gone home with the shop owner. That was not a possibility. She looked around and heard voices coming from the other side of the bedroom door. She had no idea why there were so many voices and so she looked on the ground for her purse. It wasn't there. She needed to know what time it was and she needed to remember the name of the guy. It was going to be very embarrassing trying to explain herself since she didn't remember having sex with him.

Suddenly the door opened and in barged two small children. They ran and jumped on the bed and hugged Holly tightly. The girl was about four and had dark black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a pink nightgown and was smiling brightly. The boy was about two and had red hair that was curly. He struggled to climb onto the bed and was finally helped by what Holly assumed to be his father. Her heart was pounding for a million different reasons. The questions spinning in her head was giving her a massive migraine. She had never met the children of any guy she had slept with and she never went for guys with kids. It was too much baggage.

"Hi."

"Mommy it's seven. You said we had to wait until then to wake you up. Can we open presents now?"

Holly then glanced up and saw Connor standing next to the young boy. She had only noticed his hands as he helped his son up on the bed. Now she saw his face and was shocked.

"Connor?"

Holly was so confused. He looked different. Very different then the picture she had seen at work the other day. Had it only been yesterday? He was thinner and younger looking. This didn't make sense. Was this a dream?

"Good morning baby. I hope the kids didn't wake you. They have been up since six."

"Kids?"

"You seem a little out of it. Let's go unwrap presents and I'll make you a cup of tea."

"Tea?" Holly hadn't drunk tea since high school. She was a coffee drinker and this just created more confusion. Her head felt like it was going to explode.

"Let's give Mommy some time to wake up. We'll be in the living room."

Holly watched as Connor and the two children made their way to the living room. The moment they were out of sight she jumped out of bed and looked around. She was wearing a cotton nightgown that was a strange combination of pink, green, and blue. She could smell baby powder, strawberries, and toast. She was frantic. She stumbled over the clothing, trying to find her purse. Lying on the dresser was a purse. She opened it and began rifling through the contents.

Car keys, credit cards, gum, and a soother. Random things but nothing that would help her explain what had happened to her. She kept waiting to wake up from this dream, or nightmare, but it wasn't working. Finally, she grabbed the wallet and opened it. She gasped. Her right hand gripped the wooden dresser for balance as she stared at her driver's license.

The license had a picture of herself but much younger. Her name was listed as Holly Kathryn Farren. She flipped the card over and gasped. Everything was coming together now. The date of expiry on her driver's license was five years ago. 2003 to be exact. Holly took a deep breath and rushed to find the bathroom. She stormed in and barely had time to close the door before she threw up in the sink.

After washing her face with a nearby washcloth she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked younger. Things were making sense in a weird way but she couldn't believe it. She was in some alternate past. A past where she married Connor and obviously had kids. She was twenty-eight and so was he. She did the math and realized that meant she had kids when she was still in law school. She had no idea where she was though. It was their house obviously but in what town or state she had no idea.

"Holly. Can I come in?"

Holly looked over and heard Connor's voice. Now that she had calmed down a bit, her body responded to his voice. It was such a soothing voice and although they had not seen each other in fifteen years, he was the closest thing she was going to get to familiarly.

"Yes."

Connor walked in and closed the door. She then noticed that he was taller then when he was eighteen. He was very muscular and wasn't wearing the geeky glasses he had worn all through high school. His black hair was cut short and he was wearing a gray t-shirt and black boxers. Holly felt her hand hurting and looked down, noticing that her left hand was gripping the counter so tight that one of her nails was bending back. She let go and noticed for the first time the wedding and engagement ring on her finger. The engagement ring was a tiny diamond on a yellow gold band. The wedding ring was plain gold. She immediately thought to herself how embarrassing it was to be wearing such plain jewelry. She would be the type to have a two-carat solitaire on a platinum band.

"Are you feeling alright? You're looking pale. I heard you throw up. Are you pregnant?"

Connor walked over and rubbed her arms. He then leaned down and nuzzled her nose. "I love you so much baby. Jackson and Ashley are waiting patiently. They want their Mom."

Holly nodded and followed Connor to the living room. The kids ran and hugged her again and this time she hugged them back. She sat down on the ground and remembered back to when she was a kid. She smiled, laughed, and saw the kids opening their presents. She was thankful that Connor passed out the presents. She had no idea what present was for whom. The whole time her defensive lawyer mind was working, trying to get as much information as possible. By the time the presents were unwrapped and Jackson and Ashley were playing with their coloring books and toys, she had figured it was a dream. It was a vivid dream brought on by her conversation with John the night before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Simple Wish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds