A Sinful Journey

Rob's kisses explored my face and neck as he slowly manipulated each button of my blouse. He slid the blouse from my left shoulder, replacing the touch of the light cotton with his lips. His kisses found their way slowly across my throat, arriving at the other shoulder just as the cotton blouse fell to the bed behind me. His hands trailed lightly over my skin as they searched for and found the clasp of my bra. Only after it had been completely removed, did I feel his hands as they tenderly cupped my heaving breasts. When I lay back on the bed, his mouth kept exploring as it inched toward my chest..

He gasped audibly when he opened his eyes, seeing my bare boobs for the first time.

"These are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen." he said, "Not a single stretch mark, and as firm as any teenagers'. It's hard to believe that you've got two kids."

All I could manage to reply was, "They're all yours, enjoy."

My brother continued to explore me with his mouth, lingering a little longer whenever my body reacted to the touch of his lips and tongue. Then, when I felt his lips brush my right nipple, my whole body trembled with a sudden, intense orgasm that came without warning. I almost asked Rob to stop, when I thought that I was losing consciousness.

He continued to kiss my breasts all over, his hands now unbuttoning my knee-length denim skirt. I raised my butt a little to allow him to pull the skirt past my butt, down to my ankles, from where I kicked it off completely. He worked his way down to my flat stomach, little kisses seeking out any undiscovered spots that made my body react. When I finally felt his tongue on the outer lips of my pussy, I was surprised that he had somehow removed my panties, and I hadn't even noticed.

For a while, it seemed as though Rob was using his tongue trying to discover some hidden treasure.

When his fingers parted the lips of my eager beaver, he looked up at me, smiling, and said, "If you start to feel like passing out, make me stop. Hit me with something if you have to. Just make me stop."

His words scared me a little, but they were soon forgotten as my entire crotch was flooded with pleasurable sensations. I felt myself drift into a kind of trance-like state. Surely, the pleasure coursing throughout my body can't be real? I could feel an orgasm building and Rob must have sensed it. He inserted a couple of fingers and started thrusting them fast and deep. His tongue and fingers now worked with one goal in mind. When the orgasm exploded inside of me, I lost all control of my body, which was at the mercy of the spasms that shook my body, almost violently. Then, the blackness overcame me.

When I regained consciousness, Rob was looking down at me, his face a mask of concern.

"I'm so very sorry. I always lose it when my mouth tastes pussy. You should've stopped me."

Still struggling to steady my breathing, I assured my brother, "I'm ok, Rob. Just let me catch my breath for a moment."

As I lay in his arms, Rob confided that he once had to rush a woman to the E.R. because he'd lost it, and she had almost died because her blood pressure got way too high. Was that why I'd passed out?

"Rob, I love you, and trust you completely. You would never knowingly hurt me.", I told him, adding with a grin, "But orgasms like that could be worth dying for."

When he kissed me, it wasn't the kiss of a brother. And it wasn't a kiss of passion, either. It was a kiss that conveyed deep, unconditional love. I responded with an almost-identical kiss.

Once my breathing steadied to something nearing normal, I told him it was his turn to lay back and enjoy. In contrast to my brother's slow, highly-erotic approach, I wasted no time in undressing him. Its size gave me problems for a while, but before long, I was deep-throating Rob's immense cock like I was possessed. I felt that I had been feeling something close to total insanity at that moment. My whole world consisted of me and the delicious cock from which I drew sustenance. Anyone trying to invade my world would be playing with danger. When I reflected on this later, it left me a little scared.

Sanity returned only when I began to gag on the copious quantities of jism erupting from my brother's cock. Once again in control of my senses, I greedily swallowed as much of Rob's cum as my throat could accommodate. Then I collapsed in exhaustion, my face lying alongside my brother's still hard cock. It twitched a little, each time my hot breath hit it.

I recovered quickly, encouraged perhaps by Rob's persistent erection. I straddled my brother's hips and reached back to grasp his delicious dick. As I impaled myself upon it, I felt like I was being ripped apart. But I didn't hesitate for a second. I was ready to break one the world's greatest taboos and there was no way to stop me. In one swift downward movement, I had Rob's entire length inside me. Slowly, I started to ride my brother's manhood, but I soon became, once again, driven by pure animal lust.

When I finally collapsed, still in the throes of orgasm, Rob rolled us both over so that he was now on top. He took charge now, and I freely surrendered my body and my will completely to him. By the time the sun had begun to rise, Rob had fucked me in every position imaginable ( as well as a few that I could never have imagined), bringing me to orgasm in almost every position he tried. When he finally shot his cum deep inside me, it seemed like it would soon begin to flow out through my mouth and nose. I reached down to where our combined juices leaked out around his now softening dick, smearing his juices over my abdomen. He held me in his arms until it was almost time for the kids to wake.

"That was amazing, Rob. I've been stunned by the intensity of every orgasm you've ever given me, including those you gave me through your role in my fantasies. Since you moved in, you've been my friend, my confidante, my brother and, finally, my forbidden lover. I'd be so happy for things to stay this way forever."

Rob replied dreamily, "Maybe they can."

That was the night that changed my life forever. In the three years since, we've been careful to keep our secret love affair from the kids. We've had some close calls that required some creative explanations, but so far, our secret remains intact. Rob and I, together, had embarked upon an erotic journey into an "unacceptable" life of incestuous indulgence. An "unacceptable" life that had brought love and happiness to my family. According to society, what we are doing is wrong. Why is it then, I haven't stopped smiling for three years? My life since, has been like a fairytale, one long "happily-ever-after". Is it wrong? Not as far as I'm concerned. Will we rot in hell for our sins? After three years of sheer Heaven, I really don't care.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds