• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Single Moment Ch. 03

A Single Moment Ch. 03

12

Part three of the series A Single Moment. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories. If you are unfamiliar with this story it might be best to go back to the beginning to better understand the relationships portrayed, but that's your choice. -Dreamweaver594...

*-*-*

Breaking in a new bed...

Previously on A Single Moment part two:

Rachel stood next to her and nodded. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in moving in with us, Sara? We do have a spare bedroom."

Sara squealed and jumped up to hug Rachel. "Really, do you mean it? I could move in with you guys? Like today?" She was literally jumping up and down.

Ben laughed at her exuberance. "Yes, today if you want to. Rachel and I talked about it last night. It seems only reasonable as you're here all the time anyway. And, oh, one other thing, we love you too. Welcome to the family, sis."

Of course reality never works out the way we want it too. Sara still had several months to go on her lease and her landlord wouldn't let her out of the contract. She moped around for several days but eventually, after Rachel pointed out the obvious, it didn't really matter as she spent most of her time, when she wasn't working, at their home anyway.

A week after Rachel made the offer to Sara; Ben sat on the back porch thinking about this beautiful little blonde bombshell that had instantly become part of their family. It was odd how someone who wasn't in your life before that day, two weeks ago when Rachel brought her home for dinner was now such an important part of it.

Some mornings she would show up with coffee from the local coffee shop and other days she would arrive in running wear ready to join Rachel and Ben for a morning run in a park nearby. One morning she brought cakes and another she brought bagels.

She was counting down the days until the end of her lease with anticipation having slowly moved her stuff into her new bedroom, one piece at a time.

"Sara," Ben said, one afternoon. "Did you remember to give the landlord a note indicating your intention to not renew the lease? He seems to be a stickler for details."

"Yup, that went out Friday, hand delivered to his office. I remembered leaving him with a sour look on his face," she chuckled dicing vegetables for a dinner salad.

Three months later, Sara moved in officially. That night they all celebrated with a glass of wine and a frolic in Ben's bed. The next day, Sara bought a king sized bed for the three of them. On the following Friday, she had the company deliver it to the house and place it in Ben's bedroom.

When he came home that afternoon after his office hours he climbed the stairs and stopped at his bedroom door, surprised. "Where did this come from?"

"I bought it. You don't mind do you?"

"No, of course not. I'm just surprised, but then you two surprise me all the time, so what's new?" He chuckled at his own revelation as he entered the bedroom. "Does Rachel know?"

"Nope, it's my gift to the three of us, a family playground so to speak," she grinned, turning towards the stairs. She reached the kitchen and disappeared into the pantry. "I'm fixing dinner tonight, any special requests?"

Ben turned to his dresser and pulled a T-shirt and some running pants. He moved to the edge of the new bed to pull off his shirt and tie. "None from me, cook whatever," he shouted, scratching his head and smiling.

Once he changed, he turned to walk down the stairs and around the baluster railing to the hallway that led to the back porch. He picked up his briefcase at the foot of the stairs along the way. He had homework, as always.

As he pulled out a stack of papers he wondered where Sara got the money? He knew that Le Chic was one of the more exclusive places to work in local fashion, but Tempur-pedic mattresses and frames aren't cheap. He shrugged and pulled out a red pen and the first paper.

"I'm home. Jane gave me a ride," Rachel shouted as she closed the front door. "Hmm, something smells good."

Sara appeared in the kitchen doorway, grinning. "I'm making mac and cheese with chunks of the ham from what we had last night. Is that okay?"

Rachel leaned over and gave her sister a kiss on the lips. "Absolutely. Is Ben around? I saw his car."

"He's on the back porch in grading mode."

Rachel nodded with a slight eye roll. She knew he hated grading papers but he was resigned to the task as it came with the territory. Once he started, it was pointless to try to distract him...not that she hadn't tried in the past.

"I got a present for us, want to see it?"

Rachel grinned. "I love presents, where?"

Sara grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to the largest of the four bedrooms. She opened the door and smiled, gesturing to Rachel to enter.

"Oh my God! It's huge! Where? When? Why?" The words seemed to spill out of her mouth.

"The Mattress Place, two days ago, and its my gift to all of us. They delivered it this afternoon."

Rachel wrapped her arms around Sara and hugged her tight. "Did you turn off the stove?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Cause it's time to play," she growled. "We need to break this baby in." She ground her pelvis into Sara's hip, smiling wickedly.

Sara could feel her growing erection. "What about Ben?"

"Oh, he won't be done for hours, he never is," she said stripping off her dress and bra, releasing her glorious breasts from their lace prison. "But if he does finish up, he's welcome to join us."

Sara reciprocated and in a moment the floor was littered with dresses, bras and panties.

Rachel positioned her cock at Sara's button after stretching her with three of her fingers. She looked up and smiled. "Ready for me little sister?"

"You and I are the same age but I guess if length and girth is the determining factor, I am your little sister, aren't I?"

Rachel kissed Sara's breast and gently pushed past her outer ring. "I used to be bigger before HRT, I shrunk a little," she sighed as she settled on top of Sara. "But it doesn't matter, I love you all the more, sweetie."

"My God, you're big. How does Ben take all of you?"

"Willpower and lots of practice," she moaned as she pushed slowly forward. "I never thought much about topping before I met Ben, now I can't get enough of him. And you, my dear sweet sister, are just as luscious. Do you like it?"

"I do," Sara moaned as Rachel's cock continued to spread her bowels. "But I wouldn't mind taking a shot at that lovely ass pounding me right now," she grinned and closed her eyes to savor the feeling of fullness. She really preferred Ben to Rachel, but that was mostly because he was smaller than her and it certainly wasn't something she would ever tell Rachel or Ben. The last thing she ever wanted was to come between them.

Rachel pulled most of the way out and added more lube then slid back into her. She stroked several more times as Sara tightened her muscles around her cock. "Oh God, you learned that from Ben didn't you," she grunted, thrusting hard into Sara.

Sara nodded and smiled coquettishly. "Fill me up, my lovely sister, make me pregnant. I just love it when you guys make love to me without a condom."

The moaning sounds of two girls locked in an amorous embrace drifted down the stairs towards the back porch and brought Ben up to join them. He stood there grinning knowing that their frolicking would only wet their appetites.

Minutes later, Rachel shouted. "Oh, Fuck, I'm cumming!" She filled Sara's bowels with her seed as some of it spilled out onto the new sheets.

As Rachel softened and pulled out of Sara, Ben handed her several wet wipes to clean up. "Is dinner ready?" He smirked as he flopped down between them. "Wow! This is one comfortable bed! Even if I am laying in the wet spot."

"Too bad you won't be getting any sleep on it tonight, my love," Rachel said sporting a grin and tracing her nails across his chin.

"Yes darling," Sara added, pulling his face to her for a kiss, "you have the topping sisters to satisfy." She held her hand up and Rachel slapped it in a high-five.

"I suppose my butt will be sore in the morning," he sighed. "But at least dinner will help sustain me," he emphasized the last two words hoping it would remind them that it was past dinnertime, and he was hungry.

They both giggled and scooted to the foot of the bed. He sat up and swatted their butts as they climbed out of the bed and draped robes around their luscious bodies. He paused a moment watching the two beauties scramble down the stairs.

If my colleagues only knew, he thought with a winsome smile. Nah, they couldn't keep up with these two even if they tried, he barely could himself.

After dinner, the girls dashed up the stairs to the first bedroom. Several minutes passed before Sara called out lyrically. "Ben, darling...why don't you come join us."

He smiled, knowing what lay ahead for him, to be a vessel for their lovemaking. He slowly ascending the stairs and stood in the bedroom doorway. In front of him, kneeling on the bed, two beautiful women waited; their nighties tented in their excitement.

He grinned, wanting to tease them a little. "I see this bedroom is already occupied, perhaps I'll sleep in another room."

Rachel and Sara jumped off the bed and nearly tackled him in the hallway. "Tease us at your peril, my love," Rachel murmured into his ear. "The topping sisters WILL have our way with you tonight." She growled, as she nipped at his earlobe. Sara led Ben back into the bedroom with Rachel following behind patting his butt cheeks.

They undressed him quickly and Sara pointed to her cock already tenting out the bottom of her nightie. "Make me harder," she commanded.

He swiftly obeyed, dropping to his knees before her.

She lifted the edge of her nightie and his tongue touched the tip of her cock. Involuntarily, she quivered at his touch. She reached down and placed a hand behind his head and firmly shoved her cock into his mouth. "Oh God," she whimpered as Ben swallowed most of her.

He sucked and wrapped his arms around her butt to draw her closer as she continued to stiffen under the assault of his tongue.

A moment later she withdrew her cock from his luscious mouth and pointed to the bed next to Rachel. "On you hands and knees, darling," she cooed as he climbed up next to Rachel.

He looked back at her. "No condom?"

"Not tonight, my love; perhaps never again. I want you to feel my cum when it fills you up," she murmured coating her cock with lube and letting her nightie straps slip from her shoulders. She tossed the bottle of lube to Rachel as she climbed up behind him. Her hard nipples brushed against his back as she leaned forward to place her cock at his entrance. She kissed the back of his neck and shifted her hips to enter him.

Weeks of being topped by Rachel had taught him to relax enough that Sara's cock slipped effortlessly all the way in. She sighed as she felt her balls slap against him. "I so adore you, my darling." She wiggled her butt as she started to stroke.

"That's new," he sighed, adjusting his waist to allow her to stroke deeper.

"I learned a few new tricks from my sister," she said winking at Rachel. "Hey Sis, I think he needs some dessert after that dinner, want to feed him some cream?"

Rachel, who up to this point had been twisting her nipples and playing with Ben's dangling cock, grinned and slipped onto her back. She positioned her cock in front of his mouth. "Open, darling, time for your creamy dessert."

Her cock, already hard and throbbing, filled his mouth the moment he closed his lips around it. "That's right, sweetie, take me, all of me."

He sucked and wiggled his tongue across her cockhead then kissed down the under side of her massive penis to nestle his nose in her ball sack. In no time, he had her swelling harder, ready to fill his mouth with her nectar.

Meanwhile, Sara continued to pound his ass with harder and harder strokes.

Ben dropped to his right elbow, and with one hand free, he reached behind Rachel and began to finger her ass, pushing one and eventually two fingers inside. She moaned at the intrusion, arching her back and wanting deeper penetration.

Suddenly, Sara's cock began to swell as her cum rose from her balls. "God, I'm coming, darling," she cried as she thrust into to his body with all her might. Cum began to spew from her cock, coating his bowels with her honey.

She collapsed on his back; her stiff nipples dented into him as Rachel slipped her cock from Ben's mouth and sat up.

"I love that Sara's here to prepare you for me, my love, it makes the whole experience so much more pleasurable...for both of us."

"It does," he murmured having collapsed on his stomach once Sara softened and slipped out of him.

"Roll over, sweetie, time for round two." Ben rolled onto his back and Sara wiped her cock clean with several wet wipes as Rachel positioned her stiff rod at his entrance.

"Sara darling, once you're clean, I think Benjamin still needs some cream. Do you think you can help him out?"

Sara grinned and tossed the tissues into a wastebasket as she shuffled around to kneel at his head. "Of course!"

Rachel gently pushed into Ben, eventually feeling her balls press against his perineum. He was slick with Sara's cum and it made it so much easier to enter him, even if Rachel was double her girth.

Sara tapped her limp cock onto Ben's cheek and grinned. She slipped inside his mouth when he opened for her. His lovely mouth did wonders for her cock; it was hardening in no time. Leaning forward on her knees, she took her hands and cupped Rachel's face then kissed her lips passionately. "I never imagined my life could be so fulfilled," she whispered to her sister as her eyes filled with tears. "Oh God, his mouth feels so good."

They squeezed each other's nipples as Rachel filled Ben's bowels with her cum.

Later that night, or perhaps it was more like early the next morning, Ben got up quietly and walked to the back of the house. He opened the back door and stepped out onto the screened in porch. He walked with a little soreness in his butt. Rachel always pounded his ass, but tonight, Sara was especially forceful. It wasn't that he objected; it was rather nice, actually. It was just a surprise. He smiled as he rubbed the soreness in his opening. Sara wasn't as big as Rachel, thank God, so it was nice for her to 'prepare him'. But after the pounding he got tonight, it would take a day or two before he could repeat that.

It was summer now and the mosquitos owned the outside world, so a screened in porch was a blessing.

He sat quietly listening to the night sounds when Sara tiptoed onto the porch and joined him.

"Hi," she whispered leaning over his shoulder and kissing his cheek. "Mind if I join you?"

"Of course not, love; just like Rachel said, anytime."

She smiled meekly and sat on the wicker sofa next to him. "I guess we really took your ass tonight," she whispered with a slight blush. "I can't really apologize, I loved it too much."

He reached over and held her hand. "I know. I felt it. I think I'm going to need a day or two to recover."

She nodded. "Rachel is big, I took her for the first time this afternoon. I tried to fit her all the way in but I couldn't."

"It takes time and practice."

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, draping her arms around his neck.

"Sara..."

"Hmm?"

"Okay, don't take this wrong. I just want to make sure you aren't spending frivolously, okay?"

"You mean the bed?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not, my grandmother left me a rather sizeable trust fund and it's been just sitting there waiting for an opportunity like this to come along. I love you guys and I wanted to share."

"Thank you, we love you too. Just be careful, okay? People get stupid crazy around others if they can smell money."

"Tell me about it. My family has always been wealthy. My grandmother came from an immigrant family that was in the right place at the right time and made a fortune. My grandfather married her quite young and inherited the business once my grandmother's father, the patriarch, died."

"He was quite the businessman, more so than my great grandfather. He built the business up even faster. Each generation contributed; my father, the current CEO, introduced computerized technology. I was next in line before I decided to transition. The buck stops here, I suppose," she looked up and grinned then rested her head on his shoulder again.

"It didn't sit well with the family did it?"

She shook her head. "I thought they would see it from my perspective. That was naïve of me. Only my grandmother was supportive; I stayed with her when my father kicked me out of the house."

"When was that?"

"When I was thirteen and my breasts began to grow. I showed them to my girlfriend at the time. At first she was curious, but when she fully understood what I planned on doing she dumped me, calling me all sorts of nasty names." She sighed. "It's just as well, she was just a money whore anyway."

Sara took a big breath and sighed. "My life was so stressful before I met Rachel, and eventually, you. Aside from the asshole boys who wanted to beat me up everyday, I worried about who was going to discover my background and try to take advantage of it. I moved to three different cities in two states before I settled here and met you guys." She chuckled. "And now, here I am volunteering the information I've tried so hard to keep secret."

"We would never tell anyone, I hope you know that, sweetheart," Ben said rubbing his hand across her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know," she said softly, "that's why I shared. I didn't want you or Rachel to worry. I'll tell her later this morning if we get a quiet moment alone."

"Do you miss your family?"

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "Only my grandmother, but she passed away four years ago. As for the rest of them?" She shrugged, "not really, you guys are my real family." Then she returned to Ben's shoulder.

Ben wrapped his arm around Sara and gently rubbed her back.

They sat like that for several minutes, quietly listening to the sounds of the night; interrupted occasionally by a distant siren or the bark of a neighbor's dog.

"Sara sweetheart, what are you looking for with Rachel and me?"

She leaned up and kissed his cheek then rested her head back on his shoulder. "Just what we have, nothing more, nothing less. At night I cuddle up to one of you and your arms wrap around me. I feel so safe with you two. Each morning when I get up, I feel blessed. I walk into the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee and it thrills me to find you guys there smiling and laughing. You pull me into a group hug and I feel...oh, it's almost indescribable...I'm so elated, it's too wonderful for words."

He nodded. "What's most surprising is that we didn't realize you were missing until you arrived. Does that make sense?"

She squeezed him tighter. "It does, thank you."

They sat quietly after that, allowing the night sounds to fill the air. Sara eventually fell asleep and Ben carried her back to their new bed. He returned from the bathroom a moment later and joined them.

A couple of days later, Rachel stood in the doorway to the backroom. "Sara, can I get a ride with you today? I usually take a bus but I'm sort of short on bus money."

"Sure, I'll be done as soon as I finish in the back room."

Rachel stepped into the storage area. "Can I help?"

Sara stood on a ladder shoving a box onto a top shelf. "Uh-huh, see those boxes there," she pointed to a stack of shipping containers. "Hand them up to me."

A few minutes later, both girls clocked out and headed to the parking lot. Rachel slipped into the passenger seat of Sara's Corolla once she unlocked it with her remote. Sara dropped her bag in the back seat and then sat in behind the wheel.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Single Moment Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds