A Sister and Her Family Ch. 01

"Fuck me Buck, Hurry, I am going to cum!" The muffled sounds were music to my ears. I forced myself deeper between her stout thighs, my cock was still not all the way in. Joy spread her legs wide to each side. The smells and sounds of our coupling overwhelmed my senses. With no more ability hold off I shuddered inside her filling the condom. I plunged hard our sexes mashed, Joy responded by crying out again. I tried to roll off but she held me on top. Joy seemed to enjoy the feeling of my body pressing on top of her.

Only after an extended period of time did we separated our sweaty bodies. Joy smiled at me, moving off the bed she pulled me up and led me to her bathroom. Rolling the condom off she tossed it in the commode and led me to the shower. We spent the next twenty minutes frolicking in the warm waters of her shower. She jerked me off until I coated her tits. I could tell she liked to be in control but she gave herself over to me as I washed her entire body.

Clean and confident Joy was a woman that was comfortable with her body, she seemed happy to show me all her curves. She threw on a robe her pert nipples tenting the top, she watched me get dressed.

"Should I keep this handy?" Joy held up the second condom wrapper. She was grinning now her perfect white teeth on display.

"No commitments?" I asked. It was nice, actually it was great, but that something special was just not there. I could feel the same vibe from her.

"Buck, we both know we are just friends. You are welcome in my bed anytime." She pulled me down for a kiss. "Someday it will end but I will have no regrets."

"Will you still help Rey with cooking?" I teased.

"I would love that." She grinned. "Not sure I can keep my hands off of you now though?"

"Do you think we keep this private for now?" I asked. I knew it sounded harsh. "Your career the standing in the community?"

"Buck, I appreciate your concern. I really do. For the kids sake it might be best if we do not flaunt it." She looked at me sternly. "Buck, I am not embarrassed about what we did, and will not deny it if asked!"

"Goodnight Joy, I will call you soon." I kissed her and left.

Rey noticed my hair was wet as soon as they got in the truck. She said nothing but since I was wearing the same clothes it would be odd to take a shower and not change.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds