A Sister From Years Ago

Slowly Lynn pushed herself back leaving a snail trail down my right thigh. "I will talk to Glenn tonight. No one knows us in Atlanta; she loves it here; she will keep our secret."

She continued to slide back. I could feel her soft, hot, swollen lips flair over my skin. I could see and smell her shiny, slippery, wetness flow across my knee and onto my shin. "Until she goes to bed tonight, at least every hour, I'm going to suck you and make you hard but not let you cum."

I could not guess where she was going with her thoughts; I was imagining having to hide from Glenn several times and not groan because my balls were going to be uncomfortably full, my cock would be throbbing and begging for release. Lynn told me more, "After she is asleep, I will get nude for you, put a pillow under my hips, lie on my back and hold my legs open wide for you. I want you to put you weight on me, push your long, thick cock deep into my belly and I want you to cum a gallon in me and hold me tight so none of your sperm can escape when my body sucks every drop from your balls."

She saw the pleasure, the desire and the hope in my eyes. "What will we do tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow and every day, we'll do the same thing until we know for sure that I am pregnant with our son."

I was soaring but felt I had to keep the conversation going, "What could we possibly do then to top that?"

"When we know I am pregnant, I want you to buy me a dildo and put it in my cunt, put me on my hands and knees and then fuck me in the ass while I rub my clit and cum and cum and cum."

Heaven had arrived in Atlanta.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds