A Sister's Awakening Ch. 02

“I want an orgasm!” called back Megan, laughing to herself.

Well Cindy isn’t here, so you’ll have to help yourself!” yelled back Vanessa. Megan was convinced that tonight had been a good idea. If Vanessa was joking like that then she was back to normal. The alcohol probably helped.

Vanessa returned with two shot glasses and a couple of cruisers. “Here’s your orgasm Sis,” she said handing one of the shots to Megan. She laughed, “sounds kinda dirty like that … giving your sister an orgasm.”

Megan laughed, trying not to reveal just how much she’d like to be able to say that to Vanessa for real. They re-started the movie, tossed down their shots and sucked back on their cruisers. The movie arrived at another girl-girl kissing scene and Megan asked Vanessa “So how come if you’ve wondered what it would be like, you’ve never tried it?”

“Well, the only girl I know who would be guaranteed to let me try would be Cindy,” replied Vanessa. “And when it comes down to it, I didn’t want to use her like that … just to try it out sort of thing. After all, she’s a friend and I want to keep her as one. And now that I know another chick, it turns out not only is she going with Cindy, but she’s my sister … so I still have to wait I guess. I just don’t want to kiss any random girl is probably my problem. Otherwise I could just go to a gay bar or something and snog some random girl.”

“Well who said you can’t kiss me?” asked Megan tentatively.

“You’re my sister! I can’t kiss my sister” Vanessa said back, apparently somewhat shocked by the question.

“Well, if you want to know what its like to kiss a chick, all I’m saying is, I’m prepared to help you out. Just so that you know what you’re missing out on.”

“Thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll pass for now, ya big goof,” laughed Cindy.

They watched the movie in silence again. Megan was lost in her thoughts now. She couldn’t believe that she had just said she’d kiss her sister. She didn’t know whether she should be upset with herself for asking or hurt because she had been turned down. She pondered and drank (probably more quickly because she didn’t want to say anything). Finishing her drink, she got another and handed one to Vanessa as well.

The movie closed with a scene of the two principal girl characters walking off together happily arm in arm and the girls started to pick their stuff up for bed, stumbling about a bit, having drunk more than they had thought over the course of the night.

Once again, they met each other in the bathroom. Megan was wearing just her panties whilst Vanessa had already pulled on her PJ’s. They had finished cleaning their teeth and Meg said goodnight to Vanessa and was leaving the room when Vanessa said to her quietly, “I want to try,”

Megan almost missed the statement and turned to ask what Vanessa had said. She was almost stunned by the precious look upon her sister’s face. She looked so vulnerable, so afraid that Megan just wanted to take her into her arms and hold her.

“What did you say Ness?” She asked gently.

“I said, I want to try. I want you to kiss me so I can know what its like to kiss a girl,” Vanessa said very quietly, afraid of rejection now that she had actually said it all aloud again.

“Are you sure?” asked Megan. Vanessa simply nodded and Megan held out her hand to her. Vanessa stepped towards her, reaching out to take the offered hand. Megan drew Vanessa out into the hall, and took her into her arms, acutely aware of her half nakedness and the heat that was coming from her sister. Her own heart was racing away from itself in anticipation.

The details became like stark banners in her mind, the moisture trailed on her sister’s lips as her tongue licked them in nervous preparation, the slight flare of her nostrils, the colour in her cheeks, the pores of her skin. Each stood out as a finite image and moment of its own as Vanessa’s face leaned in, her eyes, blinking just prior to their lips joining. Megan’s tongue tentatively reached out to her sisters, the tips meeting, feeling each other out like a couple of serpent lovers beginning to entwine in their embrace.

Megan was sure that she could feel her sister’s heart against her own chest. She could feel Vanessa’s erect nipples stabbing into her breasts, her own nipples searing with the pleasure of rubbing against the fabric of her sister’s PJ’s.

Megan’s pussy was all but dripping in response to the kiss. She desperately wanted to have someone pleasure it for her, she hoped that the kiss would lead to it. All these thoughts and more raced through her mind in fragments of moments as she indulged in the kiss that she had been wanting since returning home.

Her hands found their way up Vanessa’s back from her hips, caressing her bare skin, seeming to exchange shocks between her fingertips and her back. As the kiss continued, one hand came around to caress her breast.

Megan was in heaven as the firm weight of her sister’s breast settled in her hand. As she went to take the nipple between her fingers though, Vanessa pulled away.

“Sorry Meg, I … I can’t …” she turned and ran quickly to her bedroom, leaving Megan alone in the hall, horny, lost and confused.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds