A Sister's Awakening Ch. 03

After a little kissing and fondling, Cindy rolled off of her friend to her side. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"Like it? It was fucking unbelievable!" said in response. "Do I get to give you the same pleasure now?"

"Mmmm I sure hope so," laughed Cindy, you won't believe how wet I am!"

"Oh I think I could believe it," Vanessa replied as she worked to pull Cindy's t-shirt over her head. Cindy discarded her bra to the floor and Vanessa pulled at her nipples before sucking on the briefly. She used her other hand to rub at Cindy's crotch through her shorts. She noticed that she could feel the dampness of the material and remarked that Cindy was indeed rather wet and that if she sat around in wet clothes, she was sure to catch a cold, so they should come off!

Cindy stood beside the bed and peeled off her shorts, revealing a pair of very tight blue cotton panties with a very damp crotch. Vanessa thought that they looked absolutely stunning and wondered just how much hair Cindy had as there didn't appear to be any hint of it through the material.

Stepping out of her shorts, Cindy took the waist of her panties in her hand and peeled them down her legs.

"Wow, you're shaved!" exclaimed Vanessa when she saw the bald mound and lips of her friend's pussy. "God, it looks so sexy."

"I'm glad that you like it," laughed Cindy, running a finger between her lips and sucking it into her mouth. "Time for you to taste it though."

Vanessa moved on the bed and Cindy laid herself down so that Vanessa could access her gate to heaven. Vanessa positioned herself as her friend had done previously and experimented with using her nipples to excite Cindy's pussy. Then she tentatively leaned forward to lick at Cindy's wet, hairless labia. She was hesitant and at first licked only very lightly along the outer edge of the labia.

"mmmm, don't be shy, lick my slit," encouraged Cindy. Vanessa did exactly that, licking up from her pussy opening, between her lips up to her clit, which was alive and aroused and ready for attention. Vanessa homed in on it and started to lick it like her boyfriend did. She licked and lapped and sucked and even nibbled a bit, Cindy encouraging her the entire time.

Cindy wound her fingers through Vanessa's hair and ground her pussy against her friend's tongue as she teetered on the edge of orgasm. Vanessa rubbed her tongue hard against the clit, giving that final nudge over the edge and Cindy moaned with the pleasure that coursed through her body.

"Thank you, Vanessa, I enjoyed that," she said as she pulled Vanessa up to take her in her arms. "You know, I think we need to send you home with a present for Megan," Cindy said, standing and leading her naked friend from the bedroom. "Are you going to sleep with her?"

"I don't know, she wants me to, but I can't get past the fact that she's my sister."

"Well, I can't help you there much other than to say that she's great in bed and I think she'd be kind to you. In the end its your call, but can I send her a present through you?"

"Sure, its the least I can do for her since she shared you."

"ok, then come with me."

Vanessa returned home in the evening and Megan didn't get a chance to speak to her until after dinner when her parents had gone to bed.

"I have a surprise for you," Vanessa said. "Its a present from Cindy."

"oooo show me."

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds