• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Awakening Ch. 11

A Sister's Awakening Ch. 11

12

Megan bounded in through the door of the house, calling out excitedly that she was home. There was a collection of shouts and screams as the members of her family ran to the door to greet her. She hadn't been scheduled to get in until tomorrow, which was Sunday, but had managed to get on a standby flight and get home the day earlier. She'd decided to just come home and surprise everyone rather than bother anyone by having them come to the airport to pick her up.

The whole family swamped her at the door as she dropped her bags and accepted the various hugs and kisses. Both her father and sister lingered their kisses as much as they thought they could get away with, but Megan was most surprised when her mother did exactly the same. She wondered what had been going on in her absence.

Everyone picked up her bags for her and they adjourned to the living room where everything was dropped as they insisted on explanations as to how she had managed to come home a day earlier than she'd planned and why hadn't she called so that they could meet her at the airport, etc etc...

The rest of the day seemed to be a constant jostling for time alone with Megan. Vanessa managed a little time first by helping Megan to unpack in her room. Whilst they were in there, she had grabbed her older sister in a big hug and clamped her mouth over her lips, plunging her tongue into Megan's mouth like a heat seeking missile. And like a missile, it found its target quickly and the two girls melted together, loving the closeness and love of their kiss together.

"God I've missed you Nessy," Megan said, breaking from the kiss, but not letting go of the embrace. "All I've wanted every night that I was away was to be able to kiss you just like that to say goodnight, good morning or just hello. And I've sure as hell missed playing with these," she added, taking Vanessa's breasts in her hands.

"Oh, is that all you've missed?" Vanessa asked as she dropped to her knees and thrust her tongue against the crotch of Megan's shorts. "Are you sure you haven't missed a little more than that?"

"Of course I have you goof, come on, help me unpack, maybe tonight we can manage to get a little more time alone than we'll get this afternoon."

The two girls finished putting Megan's stuff back into her cupboards with a lot of touching and teasing of each other's bodies. They then decided to go for a dip in the pool, the weather seemingly having provided one last day of summer to welcome them all home. They called out to their parents to join them and plunged into the welcoming water. It wasn't long before they saw Phil and Monica heading out to join them, both already in their suits. Megan eyed off her father as he approached the pool, giving him knowing looks and teasing him so that by the time that he made it to the water, his large cock was already engorged and obvious within the fabric of his shorts. Vanessa had her eyes on her mother and her father after having watched him masturbating again. Monica was in turn eyeing off both her daughters, comparing their bodies, this being the first time that she'd seen them together since Vanessa had awakened her to the joys of another woman.

Monica and Phil joined their daughters in the pool and the four family members swam and horsed around. There was a lot of hands in the water and they kept finding marks that an outsider would have found odd. Phil's eyes pursued both Vanessa and Megan about the pool, but his hands pursued Megan's butt and breasts as they were definitely within his limits. Megan tugged at his cock but also fondled her sister's breasts and arse whenever the opportunity presented itself. Whilst being felt by her sister, Vanessa pursued her mother's body who returned the subtle touches and caresses that had been bestowed upon her. She also teased her husband in an effort to ensure that Megan and Phil didn't pick up on the attention that she was playing to her youngest daughter.


The irony of it all was of course that everyone was being so careful not being caught that they didn't pick up on what their other family members were doing.

The sexual tension continued to build and they all started to back off a little before something happened that people weren't ready for. As they started to depart from the pool, Phil seized an opportunity and grabbed Vanessa from behind, moving her out of the way so that he could beat her to the lounge chair that they were all racing for. He 'inadvertently' grabbed a breast and was thrilled by how full it felt beneath his hand compared to Megan's as well as by the fact that there seemed to be no negative reaction from the touch from his daughter. At the same time, Vanessa was Thrilled at how big her father's cock felt pushing into the small of her back as she was swung out of the way.

At the same time, Megan found her mother climbing out of the pool in front of her and enjoyed the view that she got of her mother's swimsuit clinging to her pussy and arse as she clambered out of the pool. From what she saw, she wondered if her mother shaved her pussy too.

They relaxed in the sun for the rest of the afternoon, occasionally swimming more, applying sunscreen to each other's bodies and eventually beginning to discuss dinner. They decided on having a BBQ and all pitched in to organise some salad as Phil cooked the meat. As they cooked and prepared, they all grabbed a drink and talked and laughed. It was a fun and all but perfect evening.

Later that night, they all headed off to bed a bit inebriated and horny as hell from all of the teasing that had been consuming them through the afternoon.

Megan lay in her bed, wondering whether Vanessa would sneak into her room or whether she should sneak into Vanessa. She cursed herself for a fool for forgetting to arrange something definite. Meanwhile, Monica lay in her bed, horny, seeking release but wanting it from Vanessa, not Phil. Fortunately, Phil seemed to have dozed straight off to sleep, the extra beers that she'd been feeding him through the later part of the evening having done their trick. She waited for the snoring to make sure before moving quietly from the bed.

Vanessa too lay awake in her bed, wondering whether she should make a move to Megan's room so that they could relieve each other of an orgasm or two. As she decided that she should probably make the move, she heard footsteps outside of her door and then saw it begin to open. She smiled to herself and squirmed a little in her bed, her pussy already reacting to the anticipation that had been built up throughout the afternoon. The silhouetted figure approached her bed and she was about to tell Megan how glad she was that she'd come in when she realised that it was her mother who was here.

Monica shed her nightshirt to the floor as she stood beside her daughter's bed. Vanessa hid her momentary shock and smiled at her mother, happily noting that she had shaved her pussy since the last time that they'd made love. Vanessa moved aside the quilt so that her mother could get in with her and see her naked body. Monica delicately traced her daughter's body with her finger, running it down the side of her face, her neck, over her right breast, brushing over and around the nipple, across her stomach to her bald mound where she stopped, just short of the wet slit. Vanessa's legs spread in anticipation as the finger moved lower, and pouted in mock disappointment at her mother when she failed to touch her sex.

Monica walked around to the foot of the bed and climbed up between her daughter's legs, licking her way up the leg, over her thigh to her stomach, her nipple brushing across Vanessa's slit then up over her stomach, following the path her tongue was taking. As her tongue found her daughter's she allowed her breasts to crush against Vanessa's their nipples like diamonds pressing into the softer flesh of their breasts, their mounds rubbing together. After kissing her daughter for awhile, She made her way back down her daughter's body to bury her tongue in the sweet pussy that awaited her.

About this time, in her own room, Megan had decided that enough was enough and made her way out of her bed to go and visit Vanessa to pleasure each other through the night. As she gently pushed the door to her sister's room open, she nearly cried out in shock as she saw her mother prostrate between Vanessa's legs, licking and sucking at her pussy. Vanessa had noticed the door opening and simply stared at her sister's silhouette in the doorway, not knowing how to respond.

Megan was unsure what to do. Here was her mother, right where she herself wanted to be. She wasn't disgusted, after all she had had sex with her father and only this afternoon she had been admiring her mother's body in her bathers, especially when she'd been climbing out of the pool in front of her. She hadn't realised that her mother had ever even thought about sex with a woman, let alone her daughter, but from the way that Vanessa had been since she had opened up, she suspected that she had seduced her mother after Megan had moved away. Regardless, her mother seemed to be enjoying her time.

Megan was just about to turn away when Vanessa motioned from the bed for her to come in. She seemed to be indicating that she should move in behind her mother. She hesitated but then decided that if this was the way that she was going to get her pleasure, then so be it. She dropped her clothes just inside the doorway, pulled the door closed again and very quietly moved behind her mother. She looked at her mother's pussy, bald and wet and wondered how to approach this. She decided to use her fingers, pushing two of them between her lips into her vagina.

Monica gasped and flinched as her pussy was penetrated from behind. She stopped what she was doing and turned to see who it was. She couldn't imagine either Phil or Megan being here to do this, but had to know. She was surprised that she was relieved when it was Megan who was watching for her own reaction very carefully, her fingers still gently probing her mother's pussy. Monica hesitated. Did she try and explain this or just go with what ever happened. She decided with the latter, if Megan was here then discussing it wasn't going to achieve too much. She buried her face in her youngest's pussy again, working her clit to bring her to orgasm.

Megan withdrew her fingers and sucked her mother's juices from them before lowering her face to part her pussy lips with her tongue. Vanessa gasped and shuddered as an orgasm rocked her body, her mother's tongue bringing her that ultimate pleasure. Monica pushed back against Megan's tongue as it continued to work her pussy before moving out of the way to turn and sit on the bed, her legs spread to allow Megan better access. Megan obliged, returning her attention to her mother's love centre, running it up and down her lips, around and around her clit as she pushed her mother closer and closer towards orgasm.

Vanessa knelt beside her mother, taking her breast in her mouth, sucking on the nipple, using her other hand to fondle her mother's other breast. Megan glanced up from her actions to see her sister sucking on her mother's breast just as her mother's pussy exploded in her own orgasm. Megan slurped at the juices and then stood, kissing both her mother and her sister.

"Your turn sis, lie down." Vanessa said quietly. Megan gladly took up her position upon the bed, her legs spread, her wet pussy waiting for the attention that it had been craving all day. Monica took up position between her other daughter's legs. She looked at Megan's pussy, using her fingers to caress the wet lips and to explore the depths of her pussy. Vanessa moved alongside Megan and kissed her just as her mother plunged her tongue into her sister's pussy. She pulled at Megan's nipples and Megan returned the favour, pulling and tugging at Vanessa's as Monica continued to devour her pussy, bringing her focus to Megan's Clit.

Vanessa pushed Megan so that she lay back down upon the bed as her mother ate her pussy. She then straddled Megan's face so that she was kneeling over her head and watching her mother work her tongue in Megan's hole and over her slit. She felt Megan's tongue enter her and ground her pussy against her face, letting her fingers continue to pull and pinch at Megan's nipple.

Monica licked at her daughter's pussy as she felt Megan shudder with the force of her orgasm. She sucked at the juices spilling from her pussy, and then watched as Vanessa ground herself to a second orgasm on her sister's face. Vanessa fell forward as her orgasm washed over her body and Monica kissed her, sharing Megan's juices with her as they entwined their tongues over Megan's bald mound.

Vanessa climbed off of her sister and Monica moved up to kiss Megan for the first time.

"I should be going, " Monica said reluctantly, gathering her things and moving from her daughter's room. Megan too picked up her things and left. All three of the women slept soundly in their beds for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Monica woke up extremely happy after last night's adventure. She could feel Phil sleeping beside her and noticed that his cock was nice and firm. On a whim, she ducked under the covers and took it into her mouth, sucking deeply on it. Phil moaned and stirred as the sensations penetrated his sleep-addled brain. He started to thrust at Monica's mouth a little as he came awake and realised what was going on.

Monica continued to suck on his cock, cupping his balls with her hand, stroking his shaft until she felt the tension in his body that indicated that he was about to cum. She sucked hard and pumped his shaft until he emptied his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it all down before licking her tongue around the head of his cock to clean up the last of the cum that oozed from the little slit at the top.

"Well that was a treat I won't forget in a hurry," Phil told Monica.

"I like to think that I can still surprise you occasionally," laughed Monica. "You were already hard in your sleep and it seemed a shame to waste it."

"The funny thing was, I was dreaming that I was having sex and then suddenly I realised that I was awake, but the sensations were still there. It was fantastic."

"Well, I'm going to get moving for the day. Now that Megan's home, I think we should have a nice big family lunch, so I'm going to go shopping for supplies." She grabbed her robe and ducked out of the room before Phil even had a chance to notice that she'd shaved herself.

"Ok, I'll just work in the yard then. If you need me to help you with anything when you get back, let me know."

Monica poked her head into each of the girl's rooms to tell them about the lunch before jumping in the shower heading off to do the shopping.

Vanessa lazily stretched in her bed, thinking back on the night's activities. Who would have thought that she'd ever have ended up having sex with her mother and her sister. She idly wondered about her father and if he had any idea what was going on in the house. That made her think back to the size of his cock when he'd been masturbating and again when he'd grabbed her yesterday. She fondled her breast, remembering the pressure of his arm across it in that grab from behind. Man, she was horny this morning. She started to wonder how she could catch her Dad at it again. How would he react if she told him that she'd seen him masturbating and that now she wanted a piece of his cock? Too hard to say she decided.

The shower stopped and so Megan clambered out of bed. That was her mother and father out of the way. Now it was time for her to have the bathroom. As she was opening the door to the bathroom, Vanessa appeared from her room, obviously intent on a shower as well. Megan stepped in and left the door open, inviting Vanessa to join her. Vanessa happily did so.

The two sisters luxuriated in the warmth of the flow of water, caressing each other's bodies, kissing and touching and just enjoying the intimacy of the moment before going about the rest of the day.

"What are you up to today?" Megan asked Vanessa.

"I thought I'd go and do a bit of shopping before lunch," she replied. "Do you want to come?"

"No, its ok, I think that I'll stay home and veg out for a bit. I still need to get my stuff properly sorted."

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch then," Vanessa said, wrapping herself in her towel and heading off to her room to change.

Megan stepped out into the back yard where her father was working in the garden. She wandered over to chat with him as he worked, asking where her mother had gone. He told her that she'd gone shopping and Megan told him that Vanessa had done the same, leaving the two of them alone. She laughed at the look of lust that crossed his face when she said alone.

"Did you miss me, Daddy?" she asked, teasing him, pulling her top up over her head so that she was standing in front of him in her bra and shorts as she moved into the garden bed alongside her father.

"What do you think, you little vixen," he said, standing up and stepping to take her into his embrace. Their mouths met and their lips parted as their tongues entwined each other. Megan loved the feel of her father's dirty, rough hands scraping across her back. His fingers worked the clasp of her bra, freeing her erect nipples to the wind. Her father's roughened hands closed over her breast and she pushed against it, her nipple driving into his palm as her own hand worked to stroked is lengthening cock through his shorts. She dropped to her knees in front of him, freeing his cock to take it in her mouth.

Phil watched as his daughter repeated the performance that her mother had completed only an hour or so earlier, loving the way her lips looked as they slid up and down the length of his erection. She continued to suck for awhile before standing to remove her shorts.

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me right her in the garden," she said as she dropped to her hands and knees, proffering her pussy for her father's enjoyment. Phil happily obliged, kneeling down behind Megan and pushing his cock at the entrance to her pussy before sliding between her lips to fill her wet and hungry hole.

"I love having your cock in me Daddy," Megan said as she pushed back and forth in time with her father's thrusts. Phil grunted as he thrust his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, loving the tightness of her hole, watching her pussy lips as the slid up and down its length.

"God that's good Daddy," Megan said, losing herself in the pleasure of the situation. "Come in my pussy and fill me up Daddy."

Vanessa watched from her bedroom window as her father fucked her sister in the garden. She was amazed and excited by what she saw. She'd come home from shopping early as she'd quickly found what she wanted. When she'd deposited her purchases in her room she'd looked out of the window and seen her father kneeling down behind Megan, thrusting his cock into her. As she'd watched, she'd let her hand wander down to her pussy where she fingered her clit and her wet slit, knowing that if her father was fucking Megan, there was no way he'd be able to say no to her. It made her very horny just thinking about it. She decided that there was no time like now and quickly made her way downstairs.

Phil thrust again into Megan's pussy, this time holding it deep inside her as he shot his load.

"God that feels good," he told Megan. "I sure did miss having you around the house, sweetie." Megan got up on her knees in the dirt and smiled at her father.

"Let me clean you up," she said, taking his cock in her mouth again, sucking at their combined juices.

"You know, its not nice to keep secrets, and its even worse not to share," Vanessa said from behind her father.

Megan and Phil both jumped with shock, turning to see Vanessa standing there in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. It was readily apparent that her breasts were unrestrained.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Awakening Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds