A Sister's Tail Ch. 03

"Yes mother," I smiled sweetly back at her and she kicked me under the table.

"Dee-Dee," I corrected myself and we both smiled at the little game of cat and mouse we were playing with each other.

"So you still have your cherry then?" she asked sipping her bourbon; the waitress had returned with our drinks.

"Yes Dee-Dee; as per your advice I'm not giving it away until the price is right," I replied.

"Do you get off when the old bastard, what do you call it, panty-pops you?" she went on.

Mother and I were very open about sex; the only thing I hadn't told her about was that I was diddling my brother Alex.

"I find I can come when he gets his cock right on my clit; but when he does me doggy style its still nice but I don't come," I smiled back and sipped the Chardonnay.

"Is it nice when men put their cock inside you? Does that make you come more?" I asked.

"Its nicer; but they still have to stimulate you clitty; I like being filled by a nice big cock, but I also like having my pussy licked," Dee-Dee explained.

There was a middle-aged couple sitting at the table closest to us and it was obvious they were eavesdropping. The woman had a scornful look on her face and was tut-tutting loudly. The man was obviously enjoying the conversation; he was smiling and I could see that he was using his napkin to hide an erection.

I purposely turned in my seat so he could see up my skirt. Mother saw what I was doing and smiled.

"You're such a slut Melissa," she smiled.

"Takes one to know one," I smiled back.

The woman saw what I was doing and muttered just loud enough for us to hear.

"Trollops!"

She reached across her table and turned her husband's face away from us.

"Don't look at those two sluts," she admonished him.

Dee-Dee leaned across and said.

"If you gave the old bastard a good fucking occasionally, maybe he wouldn't need to look up little girl's skirt."

The woman blushed; her face bright crimson.

"Well I never!" she protested.

"Well maybe you should; he looks like he could do with a good fuck!" Dee-Dee spat back.

The woman and her husband left in huff making a minor commotion.

The maitre'd came over and believe it or not he apologised to Dee-Dee for the fuss.

"Never mind Andre; put their bill on my tab and here's a little something for your trouble," she slipped a fifty-dollar note into his hand.

"So where were we? Yes; I think Lucien is going to offer you something quite substantial for your cherry so you better get ready," mother went on.

"It will have to bevery substantial mommy; my cherry is not going cheap!" I smiled.

Dee-Dee playfully kicked me under the table again for calling her mother; but she was smiling when she did it. She knew I had called her mommy to needle her.

"Now shall we order dinner?" she snapped her fingers and the waitress reappeared.

I went back to the Graham Academy early the next morning and didn't come home again for three weeks, as we were busy with our final exams.

Alex was away for the weekend hunting with dad, and Dee-Dee had her usual round of social engagements. I was hoping to make some money panty-popping Alex and to be honest, I liked the sex with him, he got me off. But I knew grandpa would always want a panty-pop so I called him up and he invited me up to The Big House. Grandma was away for the weekend so we would have the place to ourselves. Grandpa sounded very excited but he was always a horny old goat.

I went up to my room to prepare myself for Grandpa Lucien; he really liked my new sophisticated look so I took my time to dress nicely for him.

I chose a navy-blue skirt; the hem resting six inches above my knees, the skirt had pleat in the side that exposed the tops of my thighs when I walked and when I sat down. Next I selected a cerise satin blouse, black high-heeled pumps, sheer-to-the-waist nearly-nude pantyhose and a red satin bra and panty set. I showered and then applied makeup, perfume and jewellery; then I put on my pantyhose followed by my panties and bra, then the skirt and blouse and finally I stepped into my high-heels.

Dee-Dee had left me the keys to her second car; a little Nissan that I hated driving; it was like a matchbox on wheels, but it was better than taking a cab.

The Big House looked deserted when I arrived; there was no sign of anyone. The front door was unlocked but the house felt empty. Then I saw a plain white card on the foyer side table. It read 'Mellie, follow the nylons for a big surprise!'

I looked down and saw a single nylon stocking lying on the tiled floor. I picked it up and then I saw another stocking hanging on the doorknob leading to the hallway. I took that one and went down the hallway where a pair of pantyhose was draped over the door leading to the rear of the house. Back there was the maid's quarters, service buildings and a small parking bay for deliveries. I opened the door and stepped outside. I was shocked. I nearly stumbled as I ran down the steps to the parking bay.

Parked in the parking bay was a shiny new red convertible; a nylon stocking was tied in a bow around the door handle. Another note was pinned to the stocking. 'The keys are in the den.'

I was speechless for quiet awhile and then I ran around the car giggling like a schoolgirl; I caressed the car's cool metal and looked at it from every angle. It was beautiful! I would be the envy of every girl at Graham. Shit; I would be the envy of every girl I knew! And every boy! This was the best present ever!

I tried the doors but they were securely locked. I made my way back inside in a daze. I stepped into grandpa's den and there he was sitting in his big chair totally naked. He was dangling a set of car keys in his fingers.

"So Mellie do you like it? Do you want it?" he smiled.

"Jesus yes grandpa!" I squealed.

"Well it's going to cost you a lot more than a panty-pop young girl," he smiled.

So! The time had come. It was obvious what he wanted in exchange for the car. The question was; was it enough? Of course it was! The fucking must have cost tens of thousands of dollars, and all I had to do to get it was let an old man stick his cock in me!

"I'm ready grandpa," I smiled and walked over and stood in front of him.

"Lift your skirt Mellie; let me see what I'm going to get," he sighed.

This was always part of the game; me teasing grandpa before he panty-popped me.

I slowly lifted my skirt; the hem creeping up my nylon-clad thighs. The material of the skirt hissed softly on my sleek hose. I stopped briefly when the hem came level with the very tops of my thighs; the bottom of the V of my red satin panties peeked from under the hem of my skirt. Grandpa groaned and reached out and stroked my legs. He traced a finger up my leg and tickled the crease where my thigh met my body and then followed the crease until his fingers rested on the front of my panties.

Grandpa lifted the hem of my skirt and traced the outline of my pubis through the shiny cool satin. My cunt began to moisten. Grandpa's cock was rock hard and sticking up level with his pot belly. He motioned for me to go on and I lifted my skirt all the way up until it was rucked around my waist. Grandpa reached out with both hands and caressed my buttocks; digging his fingers into my panty-clad mounds; he pulled me closer until my body was inches from his face.

He leaned forward and kissed my mound; inhaling my scent, perfume, body lotion and a scintilla of vaginal secretions. His breath on my pubis was making me wet. He licked my mound and dug his fingers deeper into my buttocks. He scrunched forward on the seat until his cock was touching my legs; then he dropped to his knees before me, pushing his cock against my legs as his face fell into my groin and he kissed and licked my pubic mound.

"Drop the skirt Mellie," he whispered, looking up into my eyes.

I stepped back a pace and dropped my skirt around my ankles. I lifted one foot at a time and grandpa pulled my skirt away. His face went to my feet and he kissed my ankles and slowly made his way up my calves; kissing and caressing them. My cunt was now sodden and I was breathing heavy. He continued up my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him and buried his face back in groin.

I opened my legs for him and his hands once again found my buttocks as his lips and tongue traced my slit through my panties. I thrust my hips forward and put my hands on his head and pulled his face harder into my groin. I moved my hands to the waistband of my panties in order to pull them down but he put his hands on mine and stopped me.

"Slowly Mellie; I want to take my time. They can come off later," he said and went back to licking my pussy through my panties.

Grandpa moved his hands to my thighs and pushed at my legs to indicate he wanted me to close them. I complied and my calves trapped his penis between them and he began to slowly thrust back and forth revelling in the feel of my diaphanous nylons on his cock. He snaked his tongue into the small gap at the top of my thighs and began to lick me again. I loved the feeling of power I held over him as I kept his cock trapped between my legs; my hands returned to his head and pushed his face into my lap; his fingers slid inside the leg-holes of my panties and stroked my pantyhose-clad buttocks. I could feel the warm moisture as pre-seminal leaked from the eye of his cock and wet my nylons.

My panty crotch was now soaked with saliva and vaginal juices; grandpa had found my labia and was licking at it though the layers of satin and nylon, teasing both of us as he built up the sexual tension.

Grandpa had often come on my legs like this when we were panty-popping but he made sure it didn't happen this time. He removed his head from groin and eased his cock from between my calves.

"Lie down on the rug Mellie; its time," he said solemnly.

I lay down on the rug, fully clothed except for my skirt. Grandpa lay down beside me and opened my legs. This was it! This was not going to be a panty-pop; I was about to be fucked!

Grandpa knelt between my legs and lay down on me; just like he always did when we panty-popped. His face fell on mine and his tongue slid into my mouth and I responded by kissing him back and lifting my legs up and wrapping them around his flanks so that my nearly-nude pantyhose stimulated the sensitive skin on his haunches. His iron hard cock rested against the front panel of my panties and he rubbed it there; wetting the fabric with pre-cum. I wriggled my ass until his cock was nestled in the sodden crotch of my panties and I could feel the head probing at my cunt through the layers of panty and nylon and then I humped against him; driving his shaft into the folds of my labia.

Grandpa slathered at me and was whimpering and moaning in anticipation of what was about to happen next. My head was spinning; I was about to lose my virginity. Precious seconds were wasted as our bodies parted briefly so that grandpa could pull down my panties and then he flattened himself on top of me once more and began to kiss me fervently. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and helped him position his cock once more back into the folds of my labia; only the gossamer pantyhose preventing his cock from entering me.

My vagina was sopping and I could feel little waves of pleasure emanating from my clit as his shaft ground against my tingling pussy. Grandpa pushed harder and his cock found the entrance to my sex. He pushed again the tip of his manhood entered me but only very slightly. I was writhing in pleasure and anticipation; I wanted his cock in me! I wanted to be taken!

I reached down and begrudgingly began pushing his body away from mine. At first grandpa seemed terribly disappointed but then he realised what I was doing. I slid a long red fingernail along the seam of my pantyhose gusset and forced it into the sheer nylon until it split. I enlarged the hole until the gusset of my pantyhose no longer protected my cunt. My vagina was exposed; wet, puffy and ready to be penetrated.

Grandpa fell forward, his sweaty body pushed against mine and I wriggled my hips until I had his cock positioned at the entrance to my sopping vagina. I wrapped my arms around my Grandpa and lifted my legs and wrapped them around his lower back. I kissed him and let my tongue slide inside his mouth. I broke the kiss and licked Grandpa's ear and then I drove my tongue into his ear.

"Fuck me Grandpa," I panted.

I lifted my hips and drew his body to mine with my legs and he slowly slid inside the folds of my labia.

Grandpa pushed forward and my intact hymen immediately constricted the head of his penis. There is a common misnomer that a girl's cherry is positioned inside her vagina; it is in fact a band of tissue at the entrance. Grandpa's cock pushed against my hymen and then he thrust forward hard. I grunted with pain.

Dee-Dee had explained to me that there would be a little pain when my cherry popped but had gone on to say that the pain didn't last long and that eventually the pleasure would far outweigh the pain. I hoped she was right because although my cunt was sopping wet it felt like Grandpa was splitting me. I also knew that Grandpa's cock was not really that big, nowhere near as big as Alex's, so I knew that my vagina would eventually expand enough to take it.

"Oh my God; it hurts! Take it slowly please grandpa!" I whimpered.

"Shh Mellie; It'll be ok honey," Grandpa stopped thrusting and kissed me and stroked my hair.

I relaxed a little and my vagina slowly dilated and I could feel the girth of my Grandfather's cock comfortably throbbing just inside the entrance. He felt it too and eased forward again.

My hymen split and a small trickle of blood mixed with the pre-seminal fluid coating his cock and he slowly thrust forward, his cock stretching the walls of my virgin pussy. I inhaled explosively as my cherry popped and for the first time I felt a cock enter my vagina, filling and stretching it. I felt uncomfortably filled and my broken hymen was sore; not excruciatingly so, but it stung a little.

I felt my Grandpa's cock fill my tight cranny and then his groin ground against mine; the base of his thick cock stimulated my clitoris and I ground my crotch against his as he began to fuck me. He controlled the rhythm, gradually increasing the pace until our bodies were slamming together. I made sure that Grandpa kept stimulating my clitty; rising my haunches, my high-heels digging into the rug. Grandpa pushed me down and drove his steel-hard cock deep inside me until I gasped with pleasure.

He was close to coming; his cock was throbbing inside his my tight cunny. He could feel my silk and satin clad body against his, taste my mouth, smell my sex mingled with my perfume, the sensation of my nylon-clad legs sliding along his flanks and back, the scratching of my high-heels as I encouraged him to fuck me faster. I dug my heels into him, using them like spurs.

I felt my Grandpa's cock begin to spasm and I knew that he was about to come; I pulled his face to mine and kissed him and lifted my crotch up off the rug and ground my pubis against his; I writhed shamelessly underneath him and felt my release approaching. Grandpa groaned and his cock exploded; hot streams of semen spurted from his spasming cock as he went into an orgasmic paroxysm.

"Oh Mellie; it feels so good! I love you Mellie; I love you!" he moaned.

My first ever vaginal orgasm enveloped me; it started as a spike of pure pleasure originating in my clitoris and then radiated through my cunt and then surged through my whole body. I kissed Grandpa hard, driving my tongue deep into his mouth; I gripped his buttocks and squeezed, digging in my nails and pulling his groin hard against mine; my pulsating vagina milked my Grandpa of his seed.

Grandpa ran his hands along his my legs enjoying the feel of my silken-hosed legs on his body. He responded to my kisses entwining his tongue with mine; his scrotum contracted, propelling the last of his issue deep inside his granddaughter. I writhed and wriggled underneath him; I raked his back with my fingernails and grazed his flanks and lower back with my heels.

Gradually the intensity our orgasms receded. Grandpa lay on top of me and lovingly kissed my lips, my nose, my cheeks and my eyelids; he lazily stroked my thigh. His semi-erect cock was still buried inside me and every now and then it would spasm; my vagina would also occasionally contract and clasp at his cock. My cunt was hot, wet, and sticky; and our pubic hair was matted with juices and traces of my virginal blood; small rivulets of semen seeped from my slit.

I kissed Grandpa and smiled up at him, my makeup smeared and my hair mussed; wet with perspiration.

"So did I earn the car?" I grinned.

"Give me fifteen minutes and then I want to do you doggie-style. Then you get the keys!" he smiled.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds