A Slave to the Servants Ch. 37

"Don't come," I warned him as I moved behind him.

Leaning over him I kissed his back and down over his firm buttocks. Using the oil I painted the area he wanted me to be.

"Please," he begged softly, "please..."

It was hard to deny him when he asked so nicely. The head of my cock pressed against his opening and I pressed inside. Bane liked to take the whole rod in one thrust. The loss of control and being forced was what he wanted. In an effort not to hurt him, I always held still and let him adjust. As I started to move again, I spoke to him.

"I'm going to fuck your ass until you're ready to come Bane, but don't! You're going to lay on the bed and I'm going to ride you. I'll let you come until you're soft..."

A chuckle spread throughout his Brothers as Bane groaned.

"You'll be begging him to be finished before he goes soft. Especially where he wants to be," Evan whispered in my ear, "but then it will be our turn!"

The blue eyed Brother looked mischievous, but I could take this bet. I knew Bane's ability and I wasn't scared. A lifetime spent with this many partners made the idea they could wear me out laughable. It had been a long time since they were too much.

With Bane's excitement running so high, I didn't want to keep him on the horse. I wanted everything he had to give. The straps came off his legs and my fake dick was hastily removed. He lay dutifully on the bed. Bane expected the condom, but I never reached for one. Instead I straddled his knees and made my way up to my prize.

On the new Pateria, there were strictly enforced rules about condoms. Only a female could apply a condom and sex with a human was forbidden without one. It made for an interesting balance of power. All men stuck religiously to the rule and it gave the freed humans their choices back.

"Ciara," Christof whispered laughingly as I crawled up Bane's legs, "aren't you forgetting something?"

I'd made my way up and sunk down on Bane's length as they gasped in shock. Our play had left me soaked and he slipped in easily. The wet heat surrounded him and he looked like the most miserable, yet ecstatic, man on the planet.

"Ciara," he hissed with his eyes closed, "you need a condom. Please, wife, get one! I can't wait!"

I dragged up his length and sunk back down on him before answering. He was fast losing control and I felt his hands wrap around my hips. Bane was impatiently waiting to drive himself home hard and fast. It was only his and his Brother's determination to follow the rules stopping him.

"No condom for you for a while," I whispered in his ear. "We have the Administrator's permission."

The change was instant and shocking. Bane was no longer under me, I was under him. My mouth was full of his tongue and he had bottomed his dick out in my cunt. He came with a muffled shout while grinding against my sensitive clit.

Bane's rested his body low on his elbows as he continued to leisurely kiss me through his powerful orgasm. His body was wet with perspiration and hot to the touch as he pressed me into our bed. I thought he'd need a moment to recover, but he didn't.

A long slow thrust started his next cycle. He broke contact with my lips to put his mouth to my ear. Hot breath made he hairs on my arms rise and I knew he was only getting started.

"You weren't honest, wife," he murmured biting my ear, "you kept secrets. My Brother will teach you not to do this while I take you this time."

We rolled and Damien did teach me. My short skirt was pulled up so my bottom was exposed. The lead Brother reminded me not to keep secrets with the flat of his hand against my ass. As Bane slowly enjoyed me from below, Damien punished me. The combination of the long, slow fuck made the spanking erotic. My pussy started to pulse around Bane's length and I orgasmed from what they were doing. As Damien's hand fell over and over again I begged for more.

"My Brother will give you more," Damien promised with a final squeeze to my rear.

I was out of my mind with lust when Evan presented his cock. I slipped on the condom he handed me and waited. As I moved over Bane's wide chest Evan grabbed the tender skin Damien had left. He pulled the fiery, red cheeks apart and watched his Brother move in and out of me.

The oil was used, as it had been so many other times. My ass stretched around Evan's length and then they moved together. I took both of them and it wasn't long before Bane exploded again, filling me with more of himself. He didn't go soft and he wasn't done though. As Evan forced his full length into my ass Bane started again.

I was pressed between them and so incredibly stimulated. Kein slipped a hand down to rub my clit and I nearly passed out as I came. Bane merely pulled my mouth to his and kissed me through the intense orgasm.

Damien offered his cock to my lips once Evan was done. He knelt on the bed before me and I engulfed his length. In his memory was every time I'd done this for him. It seemed to get better and better.

"Suck harder," he ordered wrapping his my long hair in his hands.

Bane enjoyed the position and bit lightly at my breasts as they hung before him. I sucked the lead Brother until he spilled in my mouth. Bane also came again, but he still wasn't soft.

Kein came in my ass and Christof made love to my mouth, but Bane still wasn't done. I was ready to admit defeat when Bane came the last time. His cock softened and slipped from me as he lay panting on the bed. Less than three heartbeats later the biggest Brother was fast asleep.

My body was wet with sweat and that made it difficult for Christof to remove my outfit. He and Evan cleaned me gently as Kein put away our toys. Damien slipped a pillow under my hips as I fell asleep next to Bane.

"We may wait until tomorrow night to try again," Damien smiled as the family lay down to rest.

I was too tired to tell him, but I knew we wouldn't need to. As I fell asleep I dreamed of the wonderful little boy already growing inside of me.

************************

The last portal on Pateria was closed after the last human embraced her freedom and made the final decision to stay or go. My family and I traveled to see the closing. I had mixed emotions about it.

I had written a letter to my mother and given it to one of the freed humans that went through the portals. It was my hope to ease her suffering and not make it worse. Whether she would understand my decisions was not clear to me, but I had to try. She should know I was happy and safe.

I had family here, lots of family. Lincoln, Bane's son and my last child, was too small to know much, but he understood I'd never leave him. I couldn't leave any of them, my great winged girls or my small boys. My Husbands and I had been through too much together to ever separate. This family mattered to me more than I could say.

"You were too stubborn to let this world defeat you," Kein said as the portal imploded on itself.

Weird shards of light cut the sky as the powerful method of transit melted into a flaming ball. We watched from a distance and I saw a plume of heavy dust rise into the air. The physical properties of the portal disintegrated before our eyes.

Christof took my hand and kissed it. "Too stubborn to let us be defeated," he said with a smile.

"You taught us to be happy," Evan said thoughtfully and Damien disagreed.

"She did not teach us happiness, Brothers, she taught us freedom. Once we understood freedom we could be happy and we cannot be defeated," Damien stated.

That satisfied all of them.

I smiled looking at him. Arrogant men, always, and I felt lucky to have every one of them for my own.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds