• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Slut for a Sister Ch. 02

A Slut for a Sister Ch. 02

After calling her friend, Ming, my stepsister told me of the "house rules" during our parents' absence. She was to wear sexy lingerie or scandalously brief bikinis, I was to go nude.

"Hey, you're in lingerie, and I'm fucking nude?" I said, petulantly. "How come?"

Gina smiled smugly: "That's so I can see what sort of an effect my lingerie's having on your cock."

I grinned. "Fair enough – but I've got one rule for you. You will wear high heels while you're parading around trying to get me hard."

It was her turn to ask a question: "Why?"

"Because you've got terrific legs and the height of the heels makes your calves and thighs look even more beautiful," I told her.

"Pervert," Gina laughed, then the 20-year-old shooed me out of her bedroom, saying she wanted to "surprise" me with her new lingerie outfit.

I went downstairs and resumed reading my men's magazine, although after our torrid sexual encounter bikini-clad models who didn't show anything in some magazine were pretty darned tame, I can tell you.

Minutes later, my slut stepsister marched into the lounge and paraded about like some runway model, displaying what she'd just bought.

The bra and panties were both made of shiny black satin. The bra was one of those half-cup jobs, which pushed her great 34-inch tits up into wonderful mounds. But at the upper part in the central point of each cup a pair of deep V shapes had been cut, which meant that her lovely pointy little nipples were completely uncovered. They were also erect.

At her crotch the panties – which were semi-thong style, so they only covered about half her terrific little tush – also had a V-shape cut in them, so while they weren't exactly crotchless panties, they were designed so that a man could put his cock in her cunt while she was wearing them.

My cock sprang to pretty immediate attention. When she saw that, Gina laughed: "See, you like my little lingerie parade, eh Brad?"

"It's so fucking tremendous it gives me an idea," I told her.

"What would that idea be, Brad?" she asked, mock coyly.

"Let's fuck!" I said.

Gina's reaction was to walk over to a large leather easy chair opposite mine. She sat down, spreading her thighs so they rested on the arms. "But first, eat me," she said as I walked, stiff-pricked over to her.

I knelt before her lovely little-lipped pussy and inhaled deeply. Fuck, she smelled so good! I ate her for a while, then she started to pant, so I stood and bent at the knees slightly until my eight-and-a-half inches was prodding at her cunt.

Then, inspired by her gorgeous little China doll face looking up at me, I thrust deep into her tight little velvet vagina and began to perform what I do best – except drink beer and fix cars, that is.

As I pounded away at her lovely little pussy I felt as if all my Christmasses had come at once. "You are so fuckin', fuckin' beautiful," I told her, an obvious remark, since she knew how much I fancied her, of course.

"Brad," she smiled, stroking her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, "do people sometimes tell you you use the 'fuck' word a little too much?"

I snorted, concentrating on my fucking, but also pissed at her remark. "You're a fine one to talk," I grunted, pressing deep into her, then pulling back almost to her outer cunt lips.

"OK, I use the word too much, too," she said, "but you do say it a lot."

I sighed. Here we go again! I'm a 20-year-old Denver old boy layabout who drinks too much beer with the boys and just wants to get laid as often as I fuckin' can. That and become a mechanic for some NASCAR team.

"Look," I said, trying not to lose a beat as I thrust back and forth in her tight, lubricated little love tunnel, "I was with the usual gang down at The Drunken Pig last night and we're talking about the Denver fuckin' Broncos."

Gina frowned as she thrust down against me on my upstrokes. "But it's the baseball season, Brad."

"Makes no difference to me and the gang," I panted, humping her glorious little body with piston-like strokes. "Anyway, football's the only sport in this town – 'cept fuckin', of course."

"Your point, exactly?" Gina asked, still fingering her pointy little nipples in that sexy little bra.

"Well," I sighed, heaving away at her, "this old bastard – he musta been 40 if he was a day – came over and said to us 'Don't you boys think you use the 'f' word too much?' He musta been a fuckin' Bible-basher."

"And you had a smart answer, I suppose," said Gina, whose movements were still going back and forth like a rabbit humping, despite our conversation.

"I told him 'Sure we fuckin' do, and we do it because we've got the fuckin' right to'. The fucker!"

"And what did he say?" she asked, her voice a little more excited now, I think she was nearing her climax.

"So he says to me 'And what gives you the fucking right, son?' And he put a real sarcastic tone on the 'f' word.

"So I told him: 'The fuckin' Constitution of the United States of America. Now fuck off'."

Gina roared out laughing, then punched me in the belly, playfully, of course, and said: "Lift me up and sit down, I want to come on you."

I put my hands beneath her sweet little ass and hoisted her into the air, her ankles gripping me around my back above my heaving buttocks. Then I turned and sat down in the chair. Gina slung her legs out wide so they lay on the chair's arms once more.

Then she started to control the pace of the fuck – oh, sorry – the copulation. Soon her the movements of her groin and ass against my cock and pubic bone had her panting, then she was yelling out: "I'm coming, Brad, I'm coming. Oooh, fuck."

Then she was there and she lay against me, her breasts heaving on my chest, her mouth covering mine with kisses.

I pulled from her mouth and grinned: "Watch your language!"

Ming called later in the afternoon, just after another bout of super sex between me and my stepsister, to say she'd arrive in Denver on Monday – the day after tomorrow. We said we'd pick her up.

"Great," I said. "That means we've got another day and a half of one-on-one fucking. Which bedroom you wanna sleep in?"

Gina, now getting "dressed" in one of her microscopic little bikinis so we could go out and sunbathe by the pool, looked at me sternly: "Hey, down tiger, down. You will sleep in your own bed, and I will sleep in mine."

I protested as I pulled on a little white thong to wear while lying by the pool. "What's the matter, sis? Gone off me all of a sudden?"

Gina laughed. "Hardly, Mr Monster Cock," she said. "But it's just that I've read so many stories about people getting surprised by parents who arrived home unexpectedly, there's no way I'm going to let my guard down. Mom would most definitely not approve of what we're doing, nor, I suspect would your dear daddy."

I had to agree. "You're right. I guess we'll have to make the most of the daylight hours."

"Well, not too many," said Gina. "I want to watch the third round of dad's tournament."

We played around by the pool for an hour or two, Gina drinking some faggy wine, me sucking on beers, then we went in to watch pop's efforts on the Geriatric Tour.

He ended the day a shot behind some character called Irwin, who's a fucking nuisance on the tour, winning far too much. There was a shot of him – dad, not Hale Irwin - kissing mom the cheek at the end of his round – a 69. My favorite fuckin' number!

The next day, we spent more time lying by the pool in the dry Denver heat, then we had sex, then we watched pop finish the final round of the Geriatric Tour tournament.

Dad's a good bunker player and a good putter. He's got a big green laid out behind the house, surrounded by four bunkers, and he plays splash shots for hour after hour. Then he putts for hour after hour.

From more than 20 feet I can't get a putt to within about five feet of the hole, 'cos the green's a really big undulating bastard, but dad's a great lag putter. Hell, they all are.

Anyway, Irwin does the unthinkable and bogeys the last hole. Dad sinks a 10-foot birdie putt and it's a fucking play-off!

Before they drove off they shook hands and wished each other good luck. Funny game, golf, eh? Anyway, dad drove into the left rough, found a greenside bunker with his second and darn me if he didn't hole out his sand shot. Irwin missed an eight footer to tie and pop had pocketed $250,000!

About an hour later, dad called and I answered. "I'm going straight on to Kansas to prepare for the Seniors Open," he told me, "and mom is coming on with me.

"Now you behave, no wild parties, keep your drunken friends out of my house, and keep that practice green mowed. Now, is everything all AOK with you and Gina?"

Well everything was so AOK it wasn't funny, but I thought it wouldn't be wise to enlighten him as to how AOK it all was.

"Sure, pop," I said. "She's doing a lot of studying and has invited a girlfriend down here to help her with them. There'll be no parties – everything's cool."

He grunted and I remembered I hadn't mentioned his victory.

"Hey, pop, fucking great win today," I told him.

"Thanks, Brad," he said, before adding: "Oh, and Brad? Please mind your language. You swear too much."

"Too fuckin' right," I said, trying to make a joke of it, but like that fucking Limey Queen Veronica, or whatever, he wasn't amused. He hung up.

I passed the news of our parents' continued absence to Gina and we had a dinner that she cooked. She insisted on celebrating dad's win with a bottle of fancy champagne – some crap called Krog, or Krug, or some such shit. Give me beer any day!

Monday morning we drove out to Denver International and collected Ming from her New York flight. I just drove around the block several times to save parking in the car park, and soon Gina emerged from arrivals with this tall, dark-haired stunner. I mean stunner.

Ming was introduced to me and smiled such a wonderfully warm smile, I thought I'd melt.

Back home , Gina announced she was going to lounge by the pool. Ming said she'd join her, but she had some books she wanted to read up. Something about a guy called Manet, or Monet, or something. Anyway, he was French so what the fuck good could he be?

Then they came back downstairs and Ming was wearing one of those micro bikinis - and in high heels! I reckon Gina had put her up to it! She was tall, about five eight, I'd guess, with bigger breasts that Gina, otherwise they could have been sisters.

I followed them outside wearing my favorite little white thong, and Ming smiled up at me. "Now I see what you like about him, Gina – stripped down he's quite a hunk," she told my stepsister.

"Wait till you see him really stripped down," said Gina, "and then you'll be even more impressed."

"You flatter me, sis," I said, and lay down on a recliner alongside Ming.

Then the 23-year-old art history student leaned up on one elbow and looked at me. I thought her big brown breasts were going to tumble out of her bikini top, but somehow the minuscule straps kept them within the confines of the narrow bands.

"Go on, Brad," she said teasingly, "impress me!"

"For fuck's sake, Ming," I protested, but my cock was swelling in the thong just looking at her super superstructure.

"Go on, Brad, be a sport, we've enjoyed phone sex while you were making love to Gina, don't you remember?" she teased me.

"Yes, I remember," I mumbled. It's hard to forget the fact that you've had phone sex with a woman the very first time you've spoken to her – outside of ladies who specialize in that sort of service, I mean.

"Well, I'm waiting, Brad," Ming insisted.

I looked across at Gina and she was grinning like a loony!

"Go on Brad, show her that I'm not making anything up – I don't think she believes me," said sis.

Well, I've got two beautiful part-Asian women for company, the house is 500 yards from the next nearest property, I thought what the fuck? I stood and posed in front of Ming's recliner, then eased the white thong down past my hard-on.

My "pussy pleaser" as one of my former girl friends liked to call it, popped out and stood out stiffly, its purple head gleaming in the sun, its veins stark along the shaft, my balls thick and heavy.

Ming almost gasped. "Ohmigod," she said, running all three words together, "he's even bigger than Julian."

Gina piped in: "Julian is one of our lecturers, Brad – he's a West Indian. But apparently you're bigger."

Then Ming leaned forward until she was sitting on the front edge of her recliner and ran a hand across my ball sac. Her hand felt cool and gentle. Then she placed her fingers around my shaft and stroked me.

"Oh fuck, he is bigger than Julian," she announced and then leaned forward and took my cock's helmet in her mouth and sucked on it, down to the ring.

I stood blissfully before her, basking in the sunshine and her sweet-sucking mouth as it worked on my stiffness.

Then Ming stood, slipped into her high heels and turned to Gina: "Sorry baby," she said, "but Monet will have to wait a while. This I've got to road test. We'll be back in 20 minutes, just a quick test, I promise."

Gina lay back and laughed: "Take your time, Ming, we've got all week!"

Ming then took me firmly by the cock and led me into the house and upstairs to her guest bedroom. Once inside her mouth locked onto mine and I ran my hands up to the strings holding the bikini top together and untied them.

The strings fell away but her breasts didn't – twin peaks of succulent 36-inch odd breasts stood firmly and proudly pointing at me, the nipples dark red and erect. I bent my head and sucked them.

As I did, Ming peeled her bikini bottom – or bikini floss, more like – away and fell back on her bed. I saw an inviting strip of dark pubic hair, which had been trimmed back in a severe crop, so severe that although her pussy was framed by the dark hair, her pussy lips were clearly visible, peeping lushly down from the fronds.

I knelt on the bed and lowered my mouth to her sex. It was strongly smelling and moister than the Mississippi. I tasted her sweetly salty labia lips, then licked her cunt. Then I felt her hand stroke my head.

"Time for me to feel the strength of that motor, Mr Mechanic," she said, and I rose up her body and placed my cock head firmly in place. She smiled – I thrust. And we were together, my cock in a velvet-smooth cock, as smooth as Gina's, our mouths licking and lapping at each other.

"Mr Mechanic?" I asked, as we started our sexual exploration.

"Gina tells me you want to waste your time playing mechanic in NASCAR, or something equally noisy," she said.

"What else has Gina told you?" I asked as I really started to up the tempo – she was such an exciting fuck!

"That she fancies you like crazy, that you're a fantastic lover and that nothing will ever come of it because her mom and your dad would go apeshit if they ever found out," said Ming, her beautifully-built body thrusting back at me as we made love.

"That's about right," I said grimly, feeling my desire to explode in her beginning to rise.

"What – about being a fantastic lover?" grinned Ming, teasing me.

"No, about our parents going apeshit," I said.

Then I kissed her and told her of matters which were becoming more pressing. Like my urge to come.

"This I've got to see," said Ming, wriggling away from beneath me and pushing me over onto my back. Her right hand grasped my stiffy and she began to pump me in an action that she'd obviously worked hours to perfect.

"Beat my Julian's record, dear Brad," she said as she worked on me, her firm boobies pressing against my upper chest.

"What's that?" I grunted, as her masturbatory technique dragged me nearer and nearer to the orgasmic explosion that I craved.

"Level with his nipples," said Ming, and I smiled. I knew I could do better than that.

"Watch this!" I said, modestly, as I felt the sperm making its way from my scrotum to my shaft and then, gloriously into my helmet and out. The spume of spunk sprayed up and splatted onto my neck in the most superb trajectory I'd ever attained.

Ming laughed a delicious peal of laughter. "That was sensational, Brad," she said, when she'd calmed down. "I've never seen a load shoot that far. You really are quite a clever young man."

And then she lay on her back and patted my steadily limpening cock. "That's not much use now, Mr Mechanic," she said, in an obvious statement of fact, "and little Ming wants her Big O. What's Braddy gonna do about it?"

"Braddy" went to work with his mouth on her sweetly-smelling snatch, its lips lush and pink, its cunt oozing sex juice – its clit erect but pliable as I attacked it with my lips and tongue.

Soon the 23-year-old student was shuddering to her climax, then soaring into orbit, then make a soft splash landing.

I pulled out from her sex trench, and laid beside her. Ming grinned and kissed me on the mouth, our tongues intertwining in an open-mouthed smooch.

"We'd better go back and join Gina," said Ming. "Oh and Brad – I don't think you need your thong any more, do you? 'Cos I certainly don't need my bikini."

We both trooped back downstairs in the nude – well, Ming wore her high heels – to be greeted by my stepsister.

"So Ming, how did the road test go?" she asked, grinning at us.

"Very well, thank-you," said Ming, lowering herself back onto her recliner. "He's got a very nice motor and his gear shift is one of the most sensational I've ever allowed on my private test track. I envy you the opportunity to fuck his brains out."

"Well," Gina laughed, "that wouldn't be very hard to do to a man whose ambition is to become a NASCAR mechanic, for chrissake."

Then, changing the subject, she asked: "And how was your orgasm? Big and earth-moving?"

Ming shook her head. "It was nice, but it was preceded by his ejaculation," she told her friend.

"You mean the lady didn't come first?" asked Gina. "Brad, I'm ashamed of you."

I lay on my tummy, feeling the warmth of the sun on my back. "It wasn't my fault, dear Ming here is so fuckin' sexy I couldn't hold back," I informed her.

"And his shoot was spectacular, Gina," said Ming. "He actually hit himself in the neck – I've never seen anything like it."

Gina laughed. "What say we keep him from coming for the rest of the day and then, this evening, when he comes we'll see if he can hit himself in the mouth?"

I hate it when people discuss you in front of you, as if you weren't fuckin' there.

"Hey," I cried, "I'm Brad. Remember me? I'm the guy you're going on about. Do I get any say in this?"

Gina roared with laughter. "Bradley, you silly young man. The only say you get in this is when we ask you to say 'Please' before you make love to us. Now, I think it's my turn."

And Gina rose to a sitting position, then stood and slipped out of her micro bikini bottom. She was everything I wanted in a woman. Superbly built, a shaved pussy, great little tits – hell no, they're 34s, make that great tits - and the face of a China doll.

Gina walked around the recliners and stood at the head of mine, her pussy only inches from my face. Her slender labia lips were glistening with juice from her arousal.

She brought her pussy even closer to my mouth and I felt my prick stiffening under me. Soon it would be back to its pre-Ming encounter firmness.

Gina's voice was almost hissing as I heard her speak. "What do you say, Bradley?"

I groaned and pushed myself up. But before my mouth fastened onto her awesomely aromatic pussy, I whispered: "Please!"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Slut for a Sister Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds