• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband

A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband

This is a story about an unfaithful wife who tells her husband about her sexual adventures, and is surprised when she discovers that he loves it and wants to hear more. Soon he starts to devise new adventures for her.

Before I begin it would be a good idea to tell you about my wife, Maggie. She is 32 years old and we have been married for 10 years. She has never, to my knowledge, been unfaithful to me throughout our marriage. Maggie is quite tall and has long blond hair. She is not slim but well-proportioned (an hour-glass shape I think it is known as) and has large breasts which don't sag but stand out from her chest very prominently. Her nipples are large. Whilst not being sluttish she likes to wear quite revealing clothes, her favourites being 'sloppy' jumpers. By that I mean jumpers that seem to be too large for her and with scoop necks. She also wears tight jeans and often a skirt that stops a couple of inches above her knees. She rarely wears a bra, complaining that they are uncomfortable. The fact that she wears wide-necked jumpers with no bra is immediately obvious, as, whenever she bends down there is a collective sigh from amongst the men who vie for the best viewing position to be able see down her cleavage. If I ever mention this she says that I am a prude and not to worry, 'I'm only bringing a bit of pleasure into their dull lives' is her usual reply.

Maggie is also a flirt and a party girl. She prefers the company of men and will jump at the chance to go to a party or a club, often with a crowd of our friends, who seem mostly to be men. She will dance all night and will make all the men dance with her. She likes a drink and can hold her own as much as any of us. She likes to spend money and generally lives for today. She is also an accomplished darts player and is happy in a workingmen's club games room. She likes to gamble and is very much the life and soul of the party.

Whilst I have said that she is a flirt she just does this as a natural part of her approach to life. It's never serious and she is always in charge. She will not flirt with a single man in the group exclusively but with them all. Every one of the group adores her and want to share their time with her. Women are a little less keen on her but she shrugs it off.

I also said earlier that she has never been unfaithful and that was certainly the case until the incidents I am going to describe occurred. She is too much of an open book to be unfaithful and I trust her. A bit of flirting is about the extent of what she is prepared to do.

We are both members of a local Workingmen's Club and the Club has a games room upstairs. In fact that is about all there is upstairs. There are 2 snooker tables, 2 dartboards and a couple of tables for playing cards or dominoes. There is no bar and anyone upstairs has to come downstairs to get a drink and take it back up. The stairs are noisy as it is an old building and it is almost impossible to go up the stairs without anyone in the games room hearing you coming. There is also a fire exit with metal steps leading down to the rear car park. There are sometimes members using the room, particularly at weekends. During the week the room is often empty.

I am not interested in the least in any of the games and don't go upstairs. Maggie on the other hand is part of a darts team and practices a lot and prefers it to be quiet upstairs so she is undisturbed.

Our lives changed on a cold November night. It was a weekday and I was in the downstairs bar and Maggie went upstairs to play darts. She was dressed as usual in a large baggy sleeveless knitted jumper which had straps going over the shoulders. She was also wearing tight jeans. It was very obvious to everyone that she wore no bra as her large tits moved under the jumper each time she moved. As usual she asked if anyone wanted a game and a man called Paul, a regular in the club, said he would play. They took some drinks and went upstairs. After about an hour Maggie came downstairs to get more drinks and go to the toilet. She took me to one side and said that something had happened upstairs. I asked what and she said that Paul had made several passes at her and was hinting that he was interested in her sexually. She asked me what she should do and I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she found him rather attractive and while she didn't want to have sex with him she thought she might play along and see what happened. She said that there was no-one else upstairs and that they had the room to themselves.

I was concerned and asked how far she would go and why did she want to do this. She said it might be fun and thought she would let him play with her tits and go no further. I wasn't sure she could control him but she said she could and anyway I was downstairs and therefore she didn't think he would go too far. I was actually quite turned on by this and said that as long as she promised to tell me everything that happened she should go ahead. She went back upstairs.

I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say and waited impatiently downstairs. A long time later I heard Maggie coming downstairs again and she came into the bar and took me to one side. She said she had come back down for more drinks but that things had moved on between her and Paul. She said that Paul had made another pass at her and had kissed her, deeply, and whilst doing so he had groped her tits from the outside of her clothing and that he was desperate for more. I suggested that she should go a little further but stop when she chose to and not to go further than she wanted. She went back upstairs leaving me anxiously waiting downstairs again.

She didn't re-appear until closing time and then she came downstairs with Paul. While we all got our coats she told me that things had moved on even further and that she had offered to take Paul home as he had no car and it had started to rain outside. We both had our cars so I was to go home and she would come home later. I told her to be careful and she was to tell me everything when she got home. She agreed and we all left, Maggie and Paul getting into Maggie's car.

I waited at home for a long time and eventually she arrived and I couldn't wait to find out what had happened. This is what she told me.

She didn't know where Paul lived and in order not to seem too keen to encourage him she asked him which way to turn out of the car park to go to his house. He said 'If you really want to take me home, turn left but if you want to go to woods and a nice quiet little car park then turn right.' She turned right. At the car park he asked her to turn the engine off and they began to kiss. It wasn't long before his hands were all over her tits, first outside her jumper, then inside. He lifted up her jumper and began to kiss her tits. He then surprised her by lifting her jumper over her head and she was topless in the car. She said she felt a little concerned that this was as far as she had intended to go but didn't think she could stop it going any further. She also said that she didn't want to stop at that point so she let it continue. Paul then put her hand on the front of his trousers and she felt his erection. She then decided that she would give him a blowjob as that might prevent her being fucked. So while he sucked on her tits she opened the zip on his jeans, felt inside and pulled out his cock. She described it to me as being very thick but of average length. She said that as she began to run her hands up and down the length of his shaft he started to undue her jeans and having succeeded put his hand inside. He quickly put his hand inside her knickers, found her cunt, inserted a finger and began to finger fuck her. She said the feeling was marvellous and she began to orgasm pretty quickly. She has always been one to have an early orgasm in our love-making. She said that she bent her head down and took his prick in her mouth and gave him a blowjob.

She said that his cock was almost too thick to get in her mouth. She continued like this while he finger fucked her. It wasn't long before he came into her throat. She said he pumped loads of warm cum right to the back of her mouth and she swallowed it all. Once he was spent she said she would have to go home as I would be wondering where she was. She got dressed took him home and then came home herself.

I was really staggered as this was more than she said she would do and I was surprised that I had an erection bigger than any I've ever had before. We had the most incredible fuck and then we talked. She asked for my reaction and how I felt about it. I told her I was very turned on but surprised at this behaviour because she had never done anything like it before. I asked what she thought. She said that she had enjoyed it and found it highly erotic to be nearly naked in the woods with a man other than her husband. She said she enjoyed telling me as that was also a turn on for her. I asked if she would repeat it if the chance cropped up and she said she would. I asked how far she was now prepared to go and she said she didn't know but felt frustrated that she had to stop. Would she let him fuck her, I asked. Probably she said. Would she do it with someone else if the chance arose? Yes, she said.

I wondered when the next adventure would be and didn't have to wait long as only a couple of days later we decided to go to the same club. I asked Maggie if she was intending to have another adventure and she said she was if the right opportunity presented itself. On this occasion she wore a T-shirt and a button-fronted cardigan. She wore no bra of course, and had on a skirt just above her knees. She wore nothing on her legs. Once we got to the club I saw that Paul was there and it wasn't long before they went upstairs to play 'darts.'

As before, she came downstairs later for more drinks and I asked her if she had anything to tell me. She said not yet but Paul had challenged her to a game of strip darts. She explained that the loser of each game would take off an article of clothing until one of them was naked. I asked her what would happen then. She said she hadn't any idea but she would tell me all about it later. I pointed out that there was nothing to stop someone else going upstairs but she said that she would hear them coming and it added some spice to think she may be caught. I also pointed out that Paul was a first class darts player and she would be unlikely to win. She said, 'Yes, terrible isn't it?' This was another change to her previous behaviour because she was always careful to make sure no-one saw her naked at home or anywhere else. Yet here she was proposing a very risky enterprise. I told her tell me what happened and she went back upstairs.

I was unable to concentrate on anything whilst I waited downstairs. Several times I thought I might try and get upstairs to see what was happening but knew the creaking stairs would warn them.

Towards closing time Maggie and Paul came downstairs and we prepared ourselves to go home. I asked her when we were alone if anything had happened and she said it most certainly had and she would tell me about it at home. We only had one car this time so we went home and Paul went home separately. I couldn't wait to get home and hear what had happened.

Once we arrived home we rushed to bed and she began to slowly give me a wank. She ran her hands slowly up and down my shaft which was bursting. I asked for the story and this is what she told me.

When she got back upstairs she told Paul that she would play strip darts and asked what the rules were. He said that at the end of each game the loser would remove an article of clothing and play the next game without it. He said that the winner of each game would choose the article that the loser had to remove and would also remove it. She asked what would happen when one was naked. Paul said that the loser was to perform a dare chosen by the winner. After that they would make it up as they went.

I then got an account of the progress of the game. Maggie, predictably, lost the first game and Paul told her to put her arms at her side and he removed the cardigan. She was now wearing the T-shirt but no bra. She lost the second game and Paul told her to put her hands on her head, which she did. Paul the removed her skirt and left her standing in her knickers. She won the next game and removed one of Paul's shoes. She would have to do this if she was lucky enough to win again so his trousers would come off. She won the next game and Paul's other shoe came off.

Maggie lost again and this time Paul lifted her t-shirt over her head and left her standing, topless and with only her knickers and shoes on. He said he was now changing the rules and that instead of taking an article of clothing the winner could perform some act on the other, for example suck her tits or suck his cock, or something else. Maggie agreed and the game continued. Maggie won the next game and took Paul's trousers off. She said he was sporting the largest erection she had ever seen and that that magnificent thick cock was pushing the front of his underpants forward. She said she couldn't wait to get hold of it.

She lost the next game and Paul now decided he would not take an article of clothing but instead would do something else so he picked up her clothes, took them the fire exit, opened the door and put them outside on the top of the steps. He shut the door and the game continued. This was now a very dangerous situation because Maggie would have to go to the fire exit, open it and go outside and put her clothes on if anyone came upstairs. It was not certain that she could manage it in time. She said she felt both apprehensive and excited about it.

She lost the next game and Paul made her stand with her hands on her head again and took her knickers off and put them out on the fire escape steps. She was now completely naked except for her shoes, without easy access to her clothes and a bar full of people downstairs. She said her juices were pouring out of her cunt and she was very aroused. She said that playing darts naked was also a very arousing experience.

She won the next game and made Paul put his hands on his head and pulled his underpants down and took them off him. She said his cock was enormous and stood straight out in front of him. She won the next game and said she couldn't wait any longer, got on her knees in front of him and sucked his cock until he came, once again swallowing every drop. She said she then realised that that might be the end of the night as Paul would take some time to recover and they didn't have much time left. However, Paul insisted the game continue and Maggie lost the next 2 games and as that meant she lost her shoes and had no clothing left, Paul declared himself the winner and said she would have to do a dare as that was what was agreed. She asked what it was she had to do and was staggered by his answer. She was to go out of the fire exit, put on her shoes, go down the steps leaving her clothes at the top, cross the car park and touch our car then come back. She said she was very reluctant to do it but Paul insisted and she agreed. She said she was petrified that someone would come out of the club to go home as it was nearly closing time, but at the same time she said she was more turned on than she had ever been before. She said that she had an orgasm in the car park and all without Paul touching her.

She just got back into the club games room and dressed when it was time to go home. I couldn't believe she did all that and was a little unsure that she wasn't making it all up but she convinced me she had done it all and showed me some small pebbles she had picked up in the car park as proof. It was the most erotic thing I had ever heard and wished I could have seen it. We talked and she was now fired up to do more. I said that I thought I should take the initiative next time and I said I wanted to give her a task to perform. She agreed and I told her I would think of something suitable and I wanted her to carry it out to the letter. I now waited for the next adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds