• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 04

A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 04

123

Kristi tiptoed into the bathroom. . Through the steamed-up glass of the shower stall, she could see Tim, but facing the wall as he was, he could not see her. Perfect! She slowly moved towards it. A lot had happened last night and here she was again, naked and horny, and about to get into a shower with her son. The simple idea of the wrongness of doing this with Tim had long since left her mind. She didn't care. It was as if that part of her had shut down. They had crossed that line last night. There was no guilt, no self- punishment. Her pussy ached to be filled with that big cock again and she wanted to fuck her new lover right now.

She crept forward, admiring Tim's naked ass as she went. His arms were both raised slightly with his hands against the wall as he let the hot water cascade down onto him. His shoulders were broad without being too bulked out with muscles, a perfect swimmer's body and his beautifully shaped back tapered down into a waist and an ass that was just crying out for her fingernails to scratch their way down them.

Tim was deep in thought about last night. He had fucked his mom and it was fantastic! It was greater than any fantasy he could ever dream of. And his mom enjoyed it too! God was she hot! He slowly stroked his cock as it grew harder thinking about her.

But he had fucked his mom! It was wrong on so many levels yet she told him it was ok. That it was their little secret. How could something that was supposedly wrong feel so good? What would today bring? Guilt, remorse.

Quietly opening the shower door, Kristi slid her arms around him, making him almost jump out of his skin.

"Christ, Mom!"

She slid her hands around him and grasped his cock. "Did I surprise you? Don't you like surprises?" She couldn't keep the chuckle from her voice as she felt his cock start to come to life in her hands. She stroked as it grew.

Turning him around, Kristi said with a smile, "You're up early."

She lowered her head and bent her knees until her lips were level with his nipples, teasing them both as she alternately sucked them into her greedy little mouth, nibbling and biting gently. Moaning his approval, Tim let his hands start roaming over what he could reach of her body. As she continued teasing his nipples, she slid her arms around to his back, letting her nails drag slightly. Letting her hands wander to his gorgeous ass, she let her fingers suggestively stroke him.

With a look that could only be described as mischievous, she stepped away from him and started fondling her ample breasts, teasing her own nipples as she stared up at him provocatively. Tim started to move forwards, but she gave him a gentle push backwards. "No. Not yet." Turning around, she said, "Please wash my back."

She turned her back to him. "Here is a wash cloth," she said tossing it over her shoulder. She began to lather up the soap and then soaped up her breasts. She remembered spreading his cum all over them and felt she better wash them off.

Tim looked at his mom's back. It tapered down from her shoulder to nice, firm ass cheeks. He could see the two little dimples just above them. He sucked in his breath. "Even her back is hot!" he thought as he began to wash it.

He rubbed deeply but not too hard. He did this down her back, almost massaging it as he went.

It felt heavenly to Kristi. His hands seemed to hit all the right places and relaxed her even more. When he ran the knuckle of his thumb down her spine, she jumped. "That tickled!"

He pressed himself against her and reached around her, grasping Kristi's breasts. He pushed his erect cock between her legs as she spread her legs to give him passage. Looking down she see the tip of his cock protruding from between them. She reached down and touched it.

Tim jerked back as she did. He pushed and as he did he brushed against her asshole.

"Whoa, sweetie," Kristi exclaimed. "Slow down." She turned around. Getting to her knees, she knelt in front of him. "Are you okay, baby?" she asked him, teasingly. Not waiting for a reply, she gently kissed the mushroom-shaped head of his velvety smooth cock. "What do you want, big man?"

"Oh, God!" His voice was rough and husky with desire. "You're killing me here! You know what I want! I want to fuck you right now. That is what I want!"

Grinning, Kristi sucked his cock in between her greedy little lips until the entire head was firmly ensconced in her mouth. He was too big for her to take much more. Cupping his balls, she fondled them gently before pulling on the skin of one of them while at the same time rolling her tongue around his tip. She withdrew her mouth and he gave another little moan of disappointment. Looking up at him she gestured with her head towards the tiled wall. " I want you to fuck me right here."

Tim wasted no time, and reaching down he grabbed her wrist, dragged her up against him and pulled her across the shower stall. Instead of pushing her up against the wall as she'd instructed, he turned her around and pushed her down so that her hands were on the shower stall seat that was built into the wall.

Leaning over her, she could feel his hot cock prodding her in her ass cheeks and it was her turn to moan. Gently kissing the back of her neck, Tim whispered into her ear "Oh, now you want me, mom?"

Trembling and shivering at the sensations she was feeling, all she could do was mumble "Yes! Oh fuck, y-yes!"

"Not good enough!" Tim's voice had turned decidedly strict. "I want you to tell me exactly what you want, you little fuckin' tease!"

"Y-you! I want you to f-fuck me! Please!" Her voice was nothing but a hoarse whisper and her legs were shaking so much that she wasn't sure she'd be able to hold this position for long.

He ran his hands down her back, and as he did so he slowly went down to his knees behind her. Softly biting and nipping at the taut cheeks of her peachy ass he slid a hand around to her stomach, and then lower to her still sensitive pussy. "Where do you want me to fuck you? Here?" He slammed a finger deep up into her, making her cry out.

"Fuck! Just please, fuck me!" Kristi was almost crying in frustration at this point, desperate to feel his cock inside of her. She had it last night and now she wanted it again.

Tim started gently biting, nipping at her soft ass cheeks, before pulling them apart, exposing her swollen pussy. "Ahhh. So beautiful." He murmured to himself. Putting out his tongue he gently licked at her pussy lips, flicking over her clit and back to her lips.

"Oh God, Tim" Her voice cracked as he slid his tongue inside her pussy, working it deep before pulling it out and flicking at over her clit again. The sudden onslaught of sensations had her moaning and jerking back against him. She had never acted like this before. Her whole body was alive with sensations. She needed him to take her.

"Ah. Do you like that?" he said.

Lapping tentatively, he drew circles around her clit with his tongue while putting a couple of fingers into her dripping pussy. Groaning, Kristi pushed back into him even harder. All the time she was pushing back into his face, grinding her pussy against him as hard as she could and groaning primitively as he explored her with his fingers and mouth. Using his tongue in a way that could only be described as genius, he tongued her while fingering her pussy furiously.

He stood up and pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy. He didn't try to push it in immediately, but just got the area primed with his throbbing tip. He rubbed his cock a little more against her pussy then, with one hand on Kristi's hip, put his own hips into the motion and entered her with the top half of his cockhead. Kristi moaned. Not in pain but in surprise at the feeling. She was trying to remain under control until the last possible moment, but even that little bit of Tim's rod sent shivers throughout her whole body.

Keeping his cock in place, he let Kristi catch her breath then he pressed the rest of his cockhead in until the abrupt ridge leading to his shaft sunk inside of her. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned.

"Don't worry, mom, I'll be gentle," Tim told her, and he was. He kept the tip of his cock right where it was for a few minutes, giving her time to acclimate to the situation. "Just relax, and it'll feel better," he told her.

He resumed rubbing her clit. Kristi's pussy responded by getting even wetter than it had last night. Her clit bulged out under the pressure of his loving caresses, and moisture seeped out. Tim felt the tight muscle constricting around his cock shaft loosen ever so subtly, but it was enough to feel like she could take it harder now. He began to move his hips back and forth slowly, pushing a little more of his cock into her with every stroke.

"Oh, that feels good," Kristi said, getting into the feeling, starting to love how her son's cock pushed on her from all sides and filled her up entirely. "You can fuck my pussy harder and faster whenever you want to, baby," she told him.

Tim took the cue and pressed into her just like she asked. He was plunging nearly all of his cock into her now, moving faster, too. The tightness around his piece squeezed it like a vice, and he felt the blood rushing to the inserted portion of his member. Kristi was getting into a rhythm. It felt so good.

"I better slow down," Tim groaned. "I want to make this last."

She had fully gotten used to the feeling and was now throwing her ass backwards onto Tim's hungry cock. Kristi heard him sigh and whimper, a sound she knew to mean climax was near.

"Cum in me, baby" Kristi said as if in a trance. "It feels so good. I want to feel you shoot your warm cum into mommy's pussy."

Kristi's whole body tensed up and then released all at once. Tim pumped her pussy even harder, driving himself insane with the sensation. He was so close to filling her up, but still he tried to hold back. Before he could pull back and right himself, the dam broke inside of him and he knew the deluge was coming. He fucked her pussy harder still, rocketing his cock into her tight pussy. Then the eruption started.

Tim's face contorted and he moaned as Kristi began to yell. "Shoot your cum inside of me, fill mommy up. Oh, my God, it's so hot!" Tim's cum ricocheted off Kristi's walls, squirting out in powerful bursts until at last he was spent. Unable to stand any longer, he pulled his cock out of his mom's pussy and collapsed on the floor.

Kristi slumped next to Tim on the shower floor. The water was beginning to cool off as they sat there. He reached up and shut it off. Once he had calmed himself down, he tugged her naked body next to his own.

His fingers traced her perfect skin as they nestled together. There were so many things he wanted to tell her, but his thoughts were twisted and knotted into vague sporadic thoughts.

The only thing coming to mind was, "You're utterly perfect." He smiled. "If I keep going at it like this my balls are going to be empty." He complained playfully.

Kristi giggled as she snuggled up to him. That felt amazing. She smiled listening to him.

"You're pretty good yourself. And you are by far the best I have ever had." That was no lie. She had never felt so sated. Yet she knew she wanted more.

She sat up and her fingers traced circles softly on his skin. She looked at him smiling. She could say so much in this moment, but she was all giddy with post orgasm bliss and her mind wasn't working properly. No guilt, no remorse.

Tim stood up, raising her up with him. He wrapped themselves together in a big fluffy towel and began to rub her back. Kristi snuggled against him as they dried each other.

He picked her and carried to her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and then crawled in besides her, pulling the sheets over them.

Amy was concerned. This was not at all like Kristi. She couldn't remember a day that she had missed of work unless it was planned days in advance. She hadn't even called in sick. Amy had called and left a message earlier. So far her call hadn't been returned. She had checked with Kristi's secretary and she had heard nothing from her either. She did check her calendar and found that she didn't have any appointments or meetings scheduled so it seemed like a good day to be out. Still it was unusual.

As the day went on, she had time to think. Maybe what happened yesterday was the cause of Kristi missing work. She seemed all right with what had happened in the office and seemed to be eager to take it to another level. "Did I scare her off?" Amy wondered. "Was I too abrupt when I grabbed her pussy?" She didn't think so but maybe Kristi had time to think it over and now was unsure about she did. Perhaps she needed time alone to decide where to go with this.

Amy hoped not. She wanted Kristi in the worst way. Yesterday was just the start and she knew that it could have gone so much further in the office. Yet she knew it wasn't the place. It would have to be some place Kristi felt safe and comfortable. It would also have to be at Kristi's pace. Amy couldn't force this. If it was going to happen, it would. How she hoped it would.

She also thought about how it would go. She had some experience with some girl on girl stuff but not a lot. It was more than Kristi she knew that. She all but admitted she was a virgin in this. Amy knew she would have to proceed slowly but also felt that once Kristi was committed, that she, Amy, would call the shots.

She picked up her cell and called Kristi.

Kristi could hear a phone softly ringing in the distance. It took her a few moments to realize that she wasn't dreaming and she opened her eyes. She was lying on her back and Tim was next to her. His head was on her shoulder. As she reached for the phone, he stirred and opened his eyes.

She looked at the caller ID. AMY it said.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi to you. You ok?"

How could she answer that? She was certainly ok as she never been so sexually aware in her life but ok was relative in this case. She just spent the last 12 hours fucking her son. "Sure, why?" she answered.

"Because you didn't come to work today. You didn't even call in," Amy replied. "That's not like you."

Damn," she thought. She would to have some excuse.

As Kristi talked to Amy, Tim had a wicked thought. He grasped her breast firmly. He didn't do anything at first; he simply let his hand rest on his mom's breast. Then his hand and fingers on her breast began to move.

Her eyes opened wide. "Stop it," she mouthed.

Tim smiled inwardly. He had discovered that she loved it when he played with her nipples, and he was only too glad to oblige. He grabbed and squeezed without finesse.

She stifled a moan as she unconsciously lifted her arm behind her, emphasizing her full breasts. The sight did wonders to Tim and he immediately placed himself on top and attacked her breasts.

"Hey, are you sure you are ok?" There was a hint of puzzlement in Amy's voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just tired," Kristi answered quickly

"You are making me insane," Kristi said through gritted teeth as she covered the phone. "Stop it!" Tim took a nipple inside his mouth and began to suck on it hungrily. "God, that feels so good!" she thought.

"Look if everything is fine," Amy continued, "I would like to stop by after work to see you, if that is all right?"

"Sure, fine," Kristi replied. She couldn't keep her thoughts straight. Tim's sucking on her nipple was going right to her clit. She could feel it swelling and her pussy getting wet. She clenched her legs tightly together.

"I can bring dinner as I don't get out until 7ish, ok?"

Completely ignoring her directions, Tim rocked onto his knees and spread her legs. She didn't stop him. He stared at the moist juicy lips of Kristi's pussy. The pink folds glistened and beckoned to him with their plump flesh and juicy sheen. He ran his fingers lightly over it. She gasped, and her hips slightly lifted off the bed.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Nothing. That would be fine." It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate on the conversation.

"Ok, then I'll be there about 7. What shall I bring? What to you want?'

As she tried to answer, he spread her lips open while he slid a finger inside the slippery crack with his other hand. Kristi put her hand to her mouth trying desperately to quiet her moans and spread her legs wider.

Tim lowered his head until his face was inches from her pussy. He stayed that way for a few minutes, inhaling in the exotic scent of nothing but his mom. Then he blew on her pussy.

This time she could hold it back and she moaned.

"Kristi, what is going there?" Amy was getting annoyed. "Is there someone there?"

"No, no, just stretching. Bring any thing you want, surprise me," she answered quickly. "Got to go!" and she hung up.

Amy just looked at the phone. "Something is going on," she to no one in particular.

Kristi let out a long moan. "Where did you learn that?"

He didn't respond. He kept on blowing light, feathery air, making her squirm and wriggle even more. He could see her pussy becoming even wetter every moment. He went on fluttering his fingers and blowing over Kristi's pussy until Tim couldn't take it anymore as well. With a groan, he buried his face on the tempting mound and began to eat her greedily.

She moaned repeatedly as his mouth assaulted her pussy. Tim ran his tongue all over her mound before slipping his tongue inside the dripping-wet crack and wagging it all over the tiny space. Kristi cried out loud and brought her own hands to her breasts, where she played with and rubbed her nipples vigorously. With his tongue still inside, Tim looked up and saw her nipples, erect and hard. He reached out and tweaked one. He tweaked again and let his hand rest on her breast. He resumed eating her out. She was so wet that his face was smeared with her juices in no time.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," Kristi said in a low, throaty voice.

"Let it go," he said before he plunged his tongue back inside her in no time.

"Oh God, it feels so good," she groaned in between moans. She was moving her hips in time with his tongue, which was touching all the right spots. He felt Kristi suddenly grab his head, and he knew she was going to cum at any moment now. He placed his other hand beneath her ass so he was grasping a firm cheek with one hand while fondling a firm breast with another. His mouth remained occupied with his mom's pussy. He discovered his mouth didn't want to let go of her flesh and taste.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum. Yes!" Kristi screamed as her juices gushed out from her pussy, drowning Tim's tongue and mouth with their sudden surge. He didn't let go, though. Instead he thrust his tongue deeper into her pussy, devouring every drop of juice as much as he could. His nose and cheeks were already very wet, yet not a drop was going to go to waste.

She came again, her body shivering and shuddering. "Oh God! I'm cumming again," This time, she grew limp under his touch, and he knew his lover was spent.

Tim removed his tongue from her. He moved up next to her and whispered, "I love you, mom."

Kristi rolled on top of Tim and straddled him. She leaned down, his juice-smeared face inches from her sweaty one. Grinning, she planted a quick but firm kiss on his lips. The kiss left a few drops of her come on her lips. She gladly licked the drops away. Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it along her sopping slit. She placed it at her opening and pushed down. It slipped in easily and filled her completely. She smiled. "My turn."

She moved her back and forth never letting his cock leave her pussy. Occasionally she stopped and grounded her pussy against his crotch; then resumed moving back and forth. It was all about him. She wanted him to cum, to fill her up. He placed his hands on hips. "It feels too good," he moaned. She moved faster, pounding him almost in a frenzy. "Cum for me, Timmy. Fill my pussy with cum!" She looked directly into his face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds