• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian

A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian

I fart a lot after anal sex, and it can't be helped because a big strap-on dick in the ass can stretch a woman's anal cavity, you know? My name is Khadija Muhammad, and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. My family moved to Ontario, Canada, from our hometown of Mogadishu in Somalia in 1999. I'm twenty two years old, and presently study Criminology at Carleton University. The Capital region of Canada has been my home for more than a decade, and I absolutely love it. I've always been different from other Somali girls because I was more daring and fearless than our culture allows women to be. My parents, Salim Muhammad and Aisha Khalid Muhammad have just about had it with me for being rebellious, which is why I moved out to be on my own.

I moved to the Vanier sector of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario, because rent was cheap there. My parents live in Barrhaven, pretty far away in a more cozy part of town. It's where I met this young woman named Bette Winston. Five-foot-eleven, pleasantly plump, with bright red hair, alabaster skin and icy blue eyes. Born in the City of Galway, Ireland, she came to Canada to study in the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University. I found myself profoundly attracted to this young gal who became my new roommate. Now, I've always known that I liked women but being Muslim, I kept it to myself. The Somali community is profoundly conservative because of Islamist influences in our culture. Gays and lesbians of Somali descent don't reveal themselves because they're dead meat if they do. Simple as that.

I envied Bette Winston and her freedom. Western women can do anything they want, and their rights are defended and upheld by the laws of Western society. Women from the Muslim world can only dream of such freedom. Bette and girls like her have no idea how lucky they are. She told me that she came out to her parents, William and Josephine Winston of Galway, Ireland, when she turned eighteen. Hell, she even dated a Nigerian gal while attending the Galway-Mayo Institute in her hometown. The only woman I've ever been with is Aminata Osman, a Somali gal whom I met at a mosque in the City of Toronto last year. Aminata was short and cute, with dark brown skin and doe-like golden brown eyes. This petite Somali beauty with a nicely rounded ass was exactly the way I liked my women. Quite the contrast, the differences between us physically. I'm five-foot-nine, slender, with light brown skin, almond-shaped brown eyes and long Black hair. Aminata Osman was lovely, lively and eager to experiment. We got it on in her parents basement in Mississauga while they slept upstairs, if you can believe that. Yes, us Somali girls can do naughty things too. Don't let the hijab fool you. A lot of people forget that Muslim women are women like all other women at the end of the day. We eat, drink, shit, piss, and yes, we do fuck. Alright? Cool.

Aminata Osman and I didn't last long together. You see, she was deep in the closet and so was I. So intense was her fear of us getting caught that she distanced herself from me. The cowardice of my fellow Muslim women never ceases to amaze me. We live how we are told to live, fuck and marry who we are told to fuck and marry, and wear what we are told to wear. Sometimes, I think we're no better than robots, some of us. I've always defied the rules and expectations of my community. I liked playing video games with the guys of the video game club and I joined the girls soccer team while I was in high school. I once dated this tall, cute Haitian guy named Sebastian Magloire, back when I still liked guys. He was the first and to date, the only man I ever had sex with. The sex was good, I'll grant you that, but I knew in my heart that I loved women. I dated Sebastian after Aminata Osman dumped me. I'll say this, in my life thus far, guys have been far nicer to me than women.

I shared all this with Bette Winston, and much to my amazement, the liberal White lesbian from Ireland understood the plight of poor closeted Somali dyke like me. Even though we're both women and we're both gay, we're clearly from different worlds. She's from an Irish Catholic background and her parents support her in her choice of lifestyle. They even help her out with financing her studies at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. If my parents knew that I was a lesbian, they would kill me in the name of family honor. Honor is a big thing in the Muslim world and it seems that a family's honor rests between the legs of its women. Strange but hey, it's my life. Welcome to the life of a Muslim woman in the twenty-first century. Such has been the plight of gals like me since the seventh century of the modern era.

Bette Winston found my tale of woe sad, and she comforted me. Oh, yeah, she comforted me alright. I swear it wasn't my intent when I shared my story with her, but we ended up in bed together. I lay on the bed, and Bette gently made love to me. Gently she kissed me all over, after undressing me. Well, I was naked save for my hijab, which Bette asked me to keep because it turned her on. She licked my tits and kissed my neck. Her hands found the space between my thighs and she fingered my pussy. I moaned softly under her touch as she thrust her fingers in my cunt and made me shudder with pleasure. I was self-conscious about letting Bette lick my pussy, especially given the fact that like most Somali females, I had been circumcised. Bette didn't seem to mind or care. She told me that she liked me, and that was that. Then she went down on me, and licked and fingered me until I cried in orgasmic delight. Allah be praised, this woman was something else! Where did she learn all that? I loved what she did to me and wanted more.

Over the next few weeks, Bette showed me the wonders of lesbian lovemaking. My former lover Aminata Osman and I had only touched the surface. The first time she fucked me with a strap-on dildo, I thought I would die. Then I became addicted to it. Now I can't get enough of her toys, and her magic touch. Last night, Bette tied me up, spanked my big ass, flogged my tits, and fisted my cunt before lubricating my asshole and spreading my cheeks. Then she fed my asshole her long and slim strap-on dildo. It was my first time trying anal sex and I absolutely loved it. Fuck yeah, anal sex is awesome! I can't thank Bette Winston enough for introducing me to it.

I think I'm falling in love with Bette Winston, ladies and gentlemen. I've decided to come out of the closet, and she supports me in my decision. I think I'll be the first openly lesbian Somali chick in history. I joined the LGBT club at school, and spoke at gay and lesbian events. I spoke about my plight as a Muslim woman of Somali descent and the homophobia rampant in the Muslim community. A lot of people were moved by my story. The Somali community came out against me in full force, and the death threats began. Through it all, Bette supported me. We're getting married, you see. Bette Winston has decided to stay in the Confederation of Canada to be with me. I'm leaving Islam because, honestly, it doesn't work for me anymore. I can't be part of a religion that hates women, gays, and people of other faiths. I'm converting to Christianity to be with Bette Winston, and after we're married, I'm taking her last name. Please wish me luck in my new life, because I am going to need it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds