A Son Shows his Mother

Now the door was being opened to me. Was I being allowed to love as I was meant by God to love. Had he saved me for this? I wondered. As this thought crossed my mind, Liam crossed me, he banged in and home, I was immediately transformed from the wondering mother, to a rampant sex crazed beast in one go.

Liam's weight on me was crushing, but I was lightheaded, he had a sixth sense, he carried me with him. He led, I followed, not that I had a choice, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I wanted him like I have never wanted a man before, he was my son no more, from now on, if he wanted to be my guy, he was my guy, end of.

I still can't remember all of what he/we did on that very first day, it's still hazy. But I know he loved and screwed me like I was supposed to be loved and screwed. It meant something, this wasn't sex, this was loving love, man and woman, lovers of the first order. Then something extraordinary happened, I had my very first real true climax, I had had them before, I think? I'm not too sure, but now I knew.

It felt like I had been hit by a bus, screeching through me uncontrolled and unstoppable. I remember crying out, calling Liam's name, loads of Oooooh's and Ahhhhhh,s and then silence. The next thing I remember was looking sideways at Liam, I was facing him, he was laid on his side looking at me.

I am thinking that I had passed out, I don't really know. But as my memory kicked back in, and I saw Liam there above me, I knew I had come home somehow, I had found my way. I had been out of my life all these years. But Liam had found me and brought me back. And for that, I will be grateful for the rest of my life. I knew now that I was someone, someone who mattered in this world.

I didn't know right then that Liam had cum in me, all I knew was that he was banging the hell out of me and it was wonderful. I was tight inside. My pussy hadn't been used for a couple of years, so he fit me like a piston in a brand new car. He made me cum again, and I was in heaven, the unmistakable feelings of a real orgasm were hammering through me. My friend had always told me I didn't know what one was, why? Because I wasn't ever with the right guy, now I was with the right guy, and now I knew!

Liam had a hold of me in a way that I knew if he didn't let go I would never be free again, and do you know what? I didn't want to be. My life as a woman had just begun, I hoped. I had kept him at bay all this time, I had been a fool, I could have had this a long time before now, if only I had known.

I settled down now, and revelled in being suddenly a woman who had her guy, a woman who was being taken by her guy, a woman who wanted nothing more than to be used and taken like this by her guy. One other thing I laso now knew, I knew what love really was at last.

Liam was staring at me, the next thing I was being kissed, and I kissed back as hard a s I could, I put my tongue in his mouth and he sucked it. Then he did the same to me. He nipped a nipple, this made me moan into him, the other got nipped, I moaned again, and I came again! He powered in more and more, I hadn't known of this, but there again, I hadn't been love to by an eighteen year old power station before either.

I began to cry, I was in a place I had no idea existed, and I never wanted to leave, I was praying to God that this would not be the last time, and that it would get better and better. He answered my prayers, but I didn't understand it until later.

I opened my eyes and I was laid half over on my left side, I was looking into the lowering sun through my window. I lifted my arm, there was no bright pink band on it. And my heart stopped, it had all been a dream. I wept silently, what would I do now? It had been so vivid, I swear it had happened, and now, once again I was lost, on my own, no one to love me, the future was just as bleak as it ever had been.

An arm dropped over me, I got tugged backwards, and suddenly I was spooned into a nice warm body. I yelled with joy, whipped around, and I was nose to nose with Liam, my saviour, my guardian, my son, my lover!

"Oh Liam," I bubbled, "I thought it had been a dream, I woke up and I was on my own, but I wasn't alone was I? You are really here, this has really been, Oh Liam, Liam," I really did burst into tears then, real tears, tears of utter joy.

I wrapped my arms around him, and got as close as it is humanly possible for someone to do, even then I couldn't get close enough. "You are a really bad boy Liam, doing this to me like this, but I wouldn't have it any other way darling. I am the happiest mother, er woman on earth Liam, and it's all because of you, I love you baby, I really do."

"Well mom," he said, "it's like this, now we are here, this is where we are and this is where we will be. You belong to me now mom, and I belong to you. From now on, even though I am your son, I am your husband too. We will be man and wife, agreed?"

I looked at him for a long time, waiting for him to say something like, 'fooled ya!' But he didn't, and that's when I told him yes, yes to anything he said, I don't care what demands you put on me, I told him, the answer will always be, and forever yes.

I moved for his cock, it had been in me, he had made love to me, he had screwed me forever, he had cum in me, I think, he had made me cum many times. But as yet I hadn't held it, felt it, I hadn't played with it, made him hard for me, nothing. Well now I was going to learn my son, my lover, my husband!

The feel of him made me swoon with lust, it was still half hard, I slipped my hand under and caressed him, I kissed his mouth, soon we would be the lovers we were always going to be. He got my nipples and the games began, fingers sought and dipped into everywhere. He got a finger into my ass, that made me squeeze my legs together tightly, but he shook his head, and tentatively I let his hand do the wandering it wanted to do.

Feeling his finger in there was the first time anything had been in, it was something I hadn't thought of, why should I? He sank it further in, then wiggled it round, it made me squirm I can tell you, Liam poked it right in, what an intake of breath that caused. I squeezed his cock, he wasn't the only one that was going to have some fun!

If I had known then what I knew now I would have left him alone, but as I was so up for whatever he wanted, it was all okay by me. His other hand went to the back of my head and gently pushed me down. I knew what this was for and I went happily to serve him.

I pushed him over as I slid down his young virile and very supple body. It was awesome to be in this position. Like I said previously, I had had some sex in my life, and knew what men liked, and this was one of them. But because it was Liam, it felt more important, newer, and that I had to please him. I would not fail him, nor I either.

I took him in, but knowing he was my son seemed to add flavour, and taste, his strength through him came to me. It gave me all I needed to do what, not only what he wanted, but me too. I hesitate to say I attacked him, but in essence it's exactly what I did. I stroked his testicles, felt him everywhere. I even had the temerity to poke my finger in to his bum, just as he had to me and I wiggled it around. He moved with me.

I heard him grunting, It took me all of 1 second to learn his cock in my mouth, my tongue had examined it, as had my lips, my tonsils, and my cheeks as I sucked as hard as I could, I was up and down on him like a machine, all I wanted, was to give him what he wanted. And that objective was to make him cum for me, I worked as fast and as hard as I could to achieve that aim, and I did, after about 5 minutes, he was guiding my head and I strived for the finish from him. His hips suddenly drove at me face, his cock went right down my throat, I pulled back a little and kept going. Then I felt it get even harder, if that was possible. Then it pulsed and throbbed, it even heated up.

And there it was, it was like a gusher, spouting and flowing into my receptive mouth, I gulped and swallowed, and then I did it again. There was something in me that would not let one drop out between my tight lips, and I didn't. I sucked and sucked it all, my nose was sucking air just as hard as I was sucking Liam. The last thing I did was to push my finger as deep into his ass as I could. We both Oooooh'd at that, it was our finale.

Now we were still, both of us breathing deeply, and my mind drifted to him and his cock. I felt immense pleasure and pride that I had made him do what he had just done. The reason his cock had been like a bar of iron was solely because of me. Even I knew that a woman could lay there and moan and groan, and pretend to be aroused, when all she wanted to really do was read the Sunday papers. But a man can't, to be aroused he has to have a hard on, an erection, and because of me Liam had had that hard on, and I knew he would have it again and again, and solely because of me.

It is really a power a woman has over her man, an unbridled lust passion and love to drive to him get his erection. And I think that is what I had been carrying with me all these years. I had been blaming myself because my rapist had an erection, so it must have been my fault. But now I realise it wasn't, it was him who had the power, I was the innocent party.

But no more, not now, not ever again, my 18 year old son had shown me the way, I would be his forever if that's what he wanted. My whole being had changed in these few short hours, minutes? I don't know. I was no longer the person I had been since I was raped over 18 years ago. I was finally a woman, not just someone who exists, I was real, I had respect, and I had love, to receive and to give, lots and lots of it.

"Shall we go and shower Liam, or maybe have a bath, together of course?" I asked him.

He grinned and said, "That mom, er, I think I'll call you Georgina from now on okay?" he didn't wait for an answer, "is a great idea, off you go and run a nice full bath for us both," he kissed me, patted my bum and sent me off.

And do you know what, I went more than willingly, my man would never have to ask, or tell me twice from now on. I ran it and gauged how much we would need for twp without spilling gallons of water all over. I got it right, we stepped in together, I sat away from him but between his legs. I was open for anything he wanted.

When he took my nipples in his fingers I was away with the fairies, it was excruciatingly exciting, I could hardly bear them being treated this way, he made me cum in the water. My son was mastering me in the most wonderful way. And for the first time in my life I wanted to be taught, and mastered at the same time.

I got my hand behind me so I could play with him too. What a feeling having that in my hand, the very thing that had brought me wonderfully and literally to my knees, figuratively speaking. He fingered me, and the sight of him doing just what he wanted to me, was so amazing. My son was controlling my emotions with his fingers, and then mouth on my neck, it was to die for. In fact I died and went to heaven that day.

"Darling," I said, as I turned and knelt before him, my eighteen year old son looked at me, "I will never ever say no to you, ask me, tell me, I will do it for you and only you. I have never felt like this before, please Liam are you certain about this, about us?"

"Mom, Georgina," he said, "I was sure about this two or three years ago, I'm not about to change now. But sometime in the near future we have to move house to somewhere only we two will know." I nodded my head, it was a sensible thing to do.

"But what about your grandparents Liam?" I mused.

"They will never be told by me or you will they?" he said, "I hope as far as they are concerned we are still mom and son, and always will be, they'll never know you are my wife." I smiled at that, his wife, my husband, my son was my man, I knew it now.

"We can go to Las Vegas next year sweet, and we can marry there, just you and me," I told him.

"Now that Georgina, is something I can look forward to," he laughed.

"I want to go to bed darling, I am so tired I need to sleep, you have worn me out, can we?" I asked.

"You got it Georgi, come on," he took my hand, we dried off, having fun in the process and went to bed.

My life had full circle in one day really, I had known Liam was sort of after me. But I hadn't expected this, he had brought me purpose, and something to look forward to instead of just being his mother. I was now a woman of substance. I was his woman, I was going to be his wife.

We both slept long, and wrapped up in each other. I woke sever al times in the night to find myself staring at him lying there sleeping like a baby, my baby. I cried tears of joy and happiness, and went back to sleep again. The morning came with a start, he woke me up because his cock was lodged into the cheeks of my ass.

It was hard and it was ready. I sighed with joyful anticipation, of him having me again, and hopefully again. I didn't think I would ever get used to making love like this. I started to get pushed over on to my tummy, he was awake and was going after me. I inwardly squealed in delight, I wanted to be taken and used by him. My goal was to be fastened to him in every way, and I didn't care how.

I was lying spread eagled now, he had pushed me over. But I had spread myself for him to use. All my life I had felt that men just wanted to use me, now I was silently begging for my son to use me anyway he wanted. And he did!

He mounted me, no words were spoken, I think this was his way of letting me know, he was the one, and as far as I'm concerned that is a nailed on position. He was suddenly deep in me, I was flat below him, and I couldn't think of a better place to be right now. He was at me like a tornado, ripping in and out, I was finding it difficult to keep pace, and to breathe too.

But it was the absolute wonder of him in me that made me cum for the first time this new day. Liam banged and banged at me, there was no let up. I surrendered to it and him. Then this unutterable moment of truth, he pulled right out of me. It left me in complete limbo, I felt empty.

But Liam was ahead of me, I felt the nudge, he was trying to get back in, I lifted my backside for him to do so, and that was when he drove his cock right into my ass. I nearly died with the shock, the incomprehensible pain, the sudden feeling of being exploded from the inside. It shocked me into immobility, I froze, not knowing what to do, or what was next.

By this time he was out and back in to me. "Keep still, lie still Georgi, don' you dare try to get away," Liam nearly shouted into my ear. I did as I was told, but only because I was frigid with pain and surprise. Then the promise I had made to him seeped into my mind, "I will never say no to you Liam, never."

I forced myself to spread again, I was trying to offer him anything he wanted. And he wanted and was, fucking me in the ass. I bit the bed sheet and attempted to ignore the pain. He wanted me to enjoy this, I would enjoy this, and slowly as he used me more and more, then more and more I relaxed. And lo and behold, I started to get into the rhythm, I was no longer stiff with weak resistance, I was softening into what he wanted me to be.

Liam found me with his fingers, and brought me to the surface to breathe the air of wanton arousal, wanton arousal for him and only him. A tingle gripped my pussy lips, and then moved into the main arena, it contacted my ass. It sent messages to my nipples, and then outwards around my body, and I came. It was the most unusual and biggest climax I had had.

My sphincter tightened so hard on to him I heard him moan too, but he kept pumping into me, he brought more climaxes out. And I knew then this was the prelude to him bolting me down, and unleashing his cum right up to my chest. His last pulsating thump into me, bent me down into the bed. And I felt the hot searing juice enter me and spread like a wildfire in my bowels. I was a wondrous moment in my life, and one that I knew would be repeated many times.

I can't remember events too clearly right after that, the next movement was Liam lifting up and pulling out of me. It hurt like I don't know what as he withdrew, he seemed to be fixed in me. When he dropped me, because my ass was up in the air, I felt bereft, devoid.

This had been more pain than I had ever experienced, but it was out shone by what had happened, before, during and after. It was my first time having anal sex, but I knew already, pain or no pain, I wanted to experience it again and again. Liam and I had continual sex, everyday, and every night, all over the place, you name somewhere, we did it there. He even took to tying me over the sofa, forwards and backwards, over the table, on the bed, and face down too.

We started looking for a house for us to share together, one that we would stay at forever. My mother and father seemed to guess at something, but never came right out with it. Just odd looks sometimes, a raised eyebrow etc. Then on a routine visit to the doctor three months later, I was having the stomach cramps. She gave me the 'good' news. I was about six weeks pregnant, maybe ten, test would be more positive.

I was stunned, and wondered what my mom and dad would say. Then I thought of Liam, what about him? Oh God, I thought, what will I do. Believe it or not, this had never once crossed my mind, that I would be made pregnant by my own son. AS soon as I got into the car, Liam said, "What is it Georgi, what's wrong?" he knew something for certain.

"Liam," I said, I had to tell him, this could not be hidden away, "I, er, I er, Oh Liam, I'm having a baby, our baby, your baby!" I wept and threw myself at him.

"Fucking hell!" he shouted, "That's awesome Georgi, fucking awesome!" He was grinning from ear to ear. I don't believe I had ever heard him swear like that before.

"You're okay about it Liam, are you certain?" I asked him through my tears.

"I've been waiting for you to tell me for two months, Fucking yes!" He bellowed at the top of his voice. "But God knows what Gran and Granddad, your mother am father will say though," and he laughed uproariously.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1723 milliseconds