• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Grief

A Son's Grief

It was only a month after my husband and Brian's father died. Brian and his dad were like best friends instead of father and son, so when my husband died Brian was especially grieved. A mere month after my husband had died I found myself craving for sex. I hadn't gone a single day without sex when I was married. But now I was completely in need. What I did was the most wrong thing I could do.

My husband's brother Jason came over to comfort me. I was a wreck. I leaned on him for comfort. We were sitting on the couch, I was crying on his shoulder. After about an hour of talking about my husband he laid my head on his lap for me to go to sleep. It was late at night and I was extremely tired. However when I felt his erection against my head I lost my nerve. The animal in me took over and before I knew it I was in the bedroom straddling him. His 8 inches gave me exactly what I was in need of. I rode him all night long. I was actually giving him head when I saw my son in the doorway. He looked at me and our eyes met right when his uncle blew his load into my throat. The salty fluid ran out of my mouth as I stared at my one and only son.

Brian stormed out of the house he was obviously pissed. I quickly forced Jason out of the house and pretty much disassociated myself with him. About three weeks went by with no contact from Brian. I was incredibly ashamed of my actions. I didn't wasn't angry for Brian taking off.

After about a month I thought Brian had left the city and I tried to get back into my life. On a Saturday while I was doing my cleaning. I was making my bed when I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I tried to turn around but I was quickly thrown onto the bed. A hand held my face into the covers and I was unable to get a look behind me. I heard several voices. I recognized them all. One was my son Brian and the other two were his best friends Alex, and Mick.

It was apparent that Brian was holding my down. He leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "You fucking slut. I'll give you what you need." I couldn't speak because my head was being pushed down to hard. I felt my skirt get hiked up and they I felt a hand squeeze each of my ass cheeks.

Brian let my head up and I tried to scream. "Brian, honey please. I didn't." "Shut up bitch. You want to get fucked. You wait a month before fucking my father's brother. Now I will teach you a lesson. My panties were quickly ripped off and I heard Brian fiddling with his belt. While he did this I was able to jump up to run. However his friends grabbed me and flung me back to the bed.

Alex and Mick held me down on my back while Brian pulled his erect cock out. He was bigger than his father, he had a good 10 inches. He signaled to his friends who then pulled me off the bed. I was pushed to my knees.

Brian stepped in front of me.

"Open your fucking mouth."

"Brian, please." I said this now with tears running down my cheeks.

But when my mouth opened he rammed the head of his cock between my lips. "Show me what you did for Uncle Jason." He continued to push inch after inch of his cock into my mouth until it was sliding down my throat. I gagged but he didn't stop. I was ordered to suck him off. My tongue wondered his cock while I bobbed up and down on his shaft. I pulled him out of my throat and started to stock him. He was grunting slightly as my strokes increased in speed. My tongue rolled over the head of his cock tasting the salty taste of his pre cum. Before he blew his load he threw me to my back. I kicked him in the ribs and rolled onto my belly to try to craw between him and his friends. But now Alex held me in place. I lied on my belly with my eyes closed knowing what was coming. I then felt it. In one thrust Brian rammed the length of his shaft into my cunt. My pussy began to tingle slightly and I felt an orgasm approaching from one single thrust.

"Hey Brian I think she likes this." Alex said as he slapped my ass. Brian now began to thrust extremely fast and hard. With all my effort I tried to conceal my pleasure but moans began to escape me. I had gone this last month with no sex and believe me I needed this. I found my butt raised a little on its own, and I began to match Brian's thrusts. I felt his hands grab both my ass cheeks as he began to pound me harder. His cock slid deep into my wet cunt. I was cumming in seconds. I didn't hide it anymore I was screaming my head of.

"Oh god Brian, fuck mommy's cunt." The other two had let me go and Brian was now thrusting like a mad man.

"You little bitch slut, you like being raped by your son? Huh, Did you enjoy Jason's cock? Fucking whore." The meaner he spoke the louder I screamed. I was experiencing orgasm after orgasm. When I then felt him spurting cum into my pussy. The warm fluid oozed inside me and I love it. It was deep in me. I had never been fucked with a cock as big as Brian's but I was in for more.

Brian pulled out of me and I lay on the floor panting regaining my energy when I felt another one enter me. I looked over my shoulder and could tell it was Alex. His 8 inches slid into my wet cunt and I screamed with pleasure. He pumped me a few times before he pulled out. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I loved how rough everything was. He climbed onto the bed beside me and ripped my shirt off my body. My nipples were fully erect and I wasn't wearing a bra. HE cupped each of my breasts than kissed each once. He than pinched each nipple and rolled me on top of him.

I knew what to do. I grabbed his cock and guided it into my pussy.

Straddling him I began to furiously ride his cock. I bounced each time almost yanking his cock out of my cunt and loving every second of it. I gripped each of my breasts as I did this.

Again I felt orgasm approaching. I erupted at the same moment he did and I collapsed op top of him. I rolled off of him and looked at Mick. Mick was still standing in his place now jerking off his 8 inches. "Well Mick aren't you going to fuck me. It's ok I won't resist." I got up and walked over to him. He was still standing still. Brian grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I guess Mick had missed his chance. Brian rammed his cock into me while we were both standing up. His thrusts picked me off the floor. I loved the feel of my own sons dick sliding inside of me. I began to cum harder than I ever had. Brian was groping my breasts as he fucked me. I didn't know what it was but fucking my own son sent me crazy. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. "Fuck your mom cunt. Make me cum baby." I screamed and screamed. Then I felt his throbbing in my cunt and I knew the end was near.

Brian pulled out and pushed me to the floor. He then stood over me and told me to stroke him off. I did with the same hand my wedding band was on. I leaned forward and kissed his large cock then a stream of cum blew from the head and all over my body. A glob landed on my left tit and the rest hit all over my face. I licked his cock dry than laid back. When I did Mick stood over me and finished jerking off as well. Streams of his cum covered my stomach. I sat on the floor while hot semen ran all over my tits. I was still panting when Alex flipped me over and jammed the end of his cock into my virgin ass. I let out a scream of pain. "No, please." But he pushed harder and harder until his 8 inches entered my ass. It felt so painful at first until he began to thrust and thrust. Immediately the sighs and screams of pleasure returned. I felt him run all the way into my ass hole.

Pleasure like I hadn't ever known ran threw my body. I reached backwards and grabbed Mick's now erect once more cock.

I stroked him fast. Squeezing his cock from the pleasure I was experiencing in my ass. When Alex erupted inside my ass Mick began to cum on my arm.

Alex and Mick both backed away and I fell to the floor panting. "Oh my god, I love you guys." Brian picked me up off the floor very gently. He then laid me on the bed and whispered into my ear, "I'll be back later on mom." He kissed me on my cheek and they all left my room.

I laid on the bed covered in cum and panting from the fucking I had received. I got in the shower to clean up. After all the cum was washed off my body I went to turn the water off and Brian grabbed my arm. He stepped in the shower naked and kissed me. His tongue probed my mouth. "Oh honey, I'm afraid now your going to have to fuck mommy more and more to show me this wasn't a one day thing." Brian rammed his cock in me once more. I had three orgasms before he blew his load in me. Brian fucks me almost every day. I get jealous when he fucks his girlfriends in my bed but I can't say anything because I don't want my son to deny me his scrumptious cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Son's Grief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1076 milliseconds