A Son's Guide to Seduction

I decided, or rather my dick decided, that now was the time for Mum's meat injection. I positioned myself above her wet, gaping hole. My shaft was so stiff that I didn't need to guide it in with my hands. My arms were fully stretched either side of Mum's shoulders. I watched her face as I entered her for the first time...and probably the last. That first thrust went in all the way to the hilt. Mum turned her head to the right and kept her eyes closed. But I thought if she bit her bottom lip any harder it would start to bleed. I spent the first two of three minutes on long, slow strokes; I didn't want to come too soon. When I thought I was in control I allowed my grinding to speed up. I got up to a pretty good rhythm and looked down at Mum. Her breathing was fast now and she had started to bang the bed with her fists.

This really turned me on and I began to pump her even more quickly. I looked down at my rod as it slipped in and out of Mum. It was wet and sticky and still rock hard. My attention was shifted back to Mum's face when out of the blue she cried: ' Ohhhh God'. At that moment her hands gripped my butt cheeks and she forced me into her as deep as I could go. This unexpected event really got my juices going and I began to feel my balls start to quiver. I guessed I was about ten or twelve strokes away from exploding and my thrusting was now getting faster. When I knew I was close I asked Mum if I could shoot my load down her throat. She asked, rhetorically, if she had a choice. I told her to open wide 'cause I was nearly there.

I pulled out of her pussy and gripped my tool tight around the base of the shaft. I scrambled over Mum's arms and body to put it in her mouth before it was too late. I pulled her head up with one hand and got my dick in between her lips just in time. I felt the warm moistness of Mum's tongue glide over my bulbous knob as she swallowed as fast as I could produce it. It felt like I was streaming it into her for ages. When I'd shaken the very last drop out of myself, I collapsed against the wall behind the bed. What a fuck!. Mum took my now pulsating and increasingly limp dick out of her mouth and slid off the bed. She went over to the computer and clicked the delete button before picking up her teddy and silently leaving the room. As I lay there recovering, I still couldn't believe that it was all over and that my months of planning had worked so well. I hope they work just as well for you, let me know. I knew it would be difficult and strange between us now. I walked over to the computer and confirmed that Mum had deleted the photos. Good job for me I still had a floppy disk.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds