• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A South African Lesbian Orgy

A South African Lesbian Orgy

I simply love Black women. I think Black women are amazing. There, I said it. My name is Anne-Marie O'Neill. A young white woman of Irish descent with short dark brown hair and pale green eyes originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Way down in the United States of America. At five-foot-ten, with short hair, tattoos and a cigarette always at hand, clad in masculine clothing, I look like your typical Butch lesbian. And that's okay by me because I am comfortable being myself. Butch and proud. I am twenty three years old and I have been out of the closet for four years now. Living in the open is the best thing for all gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals. Don't you agree?

I currently live in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. A horny American dyke surrounded by beautiful Black ladies in the Republic of South Africa's most beautiful town. Imagine the infinite sexual possibilities. I heard so many stories about the lovely Black women of South Africa. Supposedly, they have bigger butts and more sexual energy than the Black women of the Americas. As a sexual tourist of the Caucasian lesbian persuasion, I'm dying to find out. On a more serious note, I also came here for school. This place is simply enchanting. Especially in the aftermath of the World Cup. I'm from Northeastern University in Boston and I'm spending a semester at the University of Johannesburg. Studying African Art History. And I've fallen for the local Black ladies, hard.

Which is why I'm hooking up with Michelle Sogbede right now. I noticed this tall, busty and big-bottomed, sexy Black woman of the Zulu Tribe in a restaurant in the South African region of Gauteng. She's a student at the University of Johannesburg just like me. And like me, she partakes from the love that dares not speak its name. Michelle is lying between my legs, licking my sweet pussy like her life depends on it. I run my hands through her dreadlocked hair as she works her magic on me. And I'm not inactive. I'm busy licking the hairy pussy of Madeline Lehsoto, a sexy, forty-something Black woman who works in the University of Johannesburg Library as a Clerk. Madeline has the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever seen.

Madeline Lehsoto urges me to lick her pussy. As if I needed any encouragement. Licking Black pussy is my reason for being. I finger and lick Miss Lehsoto's mature Black pussy like there was no tomorrow. And Michelle Sogbede works her magic on mine. The three of us are moaning and squealing as we pleasure each other. And we take our sweet time while going at it, too. I take a slim green dildo and slide it into Madeline's pussy. The older Black dyke moans louder as I begin fucking her with it. I love fucking older Black women. I've been at it since I lived in Boston. One of the first mature Black women I fucked was Deonne Grace Henderson, the wife of a prominent and wealthy Black preacher named Theodore Henderson Jr. And he's the one who introduced me to her when I visited their mostly Black church in the Dorchester area of Boston!

While I slam my green dildo into Madeline Lehsoto's pussy, Michelle Sogbede inserts two fingers in my cunt, then three. Pretty soon she's worked her entire fist in there. Oh, man. I'm getting fisted by a twenty-year-old Black woman while dildo-fucking a forty-year-old Black slut. A white lesbian's dream come true. I scream loudly as Michelle fists my pussy. I'm loving the extreme pain and pleasure as she stretches my pussy with her meaty fist. Oh, man. This is awesome. It's kind of hard for a white lesbian like myself to get a Black woman in Boston because the Black women in the United States of America are so damn closeted. Openly gay and bisexual Black women in the United States of America face stigma from the mainstream Black community. Yet in the Republic of South Africa where Black queers face even more prejudice, the Black lesbians are more open about their sexuality. Imagine that!

We switch things around, and the wicked fun continues between us lovely ladies. Now I'm getting fucked by a strap-on dildo worn by Madeline Lehsoto while I'm licking the sweet pussy of Michelle Sogbede. My sexy Black goddess Madeline holds my hips tightly and slams the dildo deep inside my white pussy. I would have screamed but my lips are kind of busy at the moment. They're teasing the clitoris of Michelle Sogbede. And Michelle was squealing in pleasure let me tell you. I love how vocal Black women get during sex. They're loud. They're passionate. They give themselves freely and totally. And they never hold back. That's one of the many things I love about them. With that in mind, we continued with our unique brand of wicked fun.

I gasped as I felt Madeline's hands spread my ass cheeks wide open. She applied something cold and wet against my asshole. I smiled as I realized what she was doing. Lubricating my asshole before fucking me. Madeline Lehsoto pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. I groaned as she penetrated my asshole with the strap-on dildo. Michelle Sogbede grabbed my face, reminding me to focus. And so I did. I resumed licking Michelle's delicious Black pussy while Madeline began pumping the dildo into my asshole. Luckily I was no anal virgin. I have been getting fucked in the ass by women's fingers and strap-on dildos for years. Believe me when I tell you that my ass can fucking take it all!

And so that afternoon of passion went. By the time all was said and done, I had fucked and sucked and gotten fucked and sucked every which way. I took the strap-on dildo from Madeline, put a condom on the plastic cock head that just went in my ass and then fucked her with it. I spread the mature Black slut's ass cheeks wide open, lubricated her and then pushed the dildo into her asshole. While I fucked Madeline with the dildo and made my sexy Black bitch scream, Madeline used the small green dildo on Michelle's pussy. After fucking Michelle's pussy with the dildo for a while, Madeline began fucking Michelle in the ass. Hot damn. I couldn't believe it. A three-way, intergenerational and interracial anal fuck fest. As I fucked Madeline's asshole with the strap-on dildo and pumped her ass with gusto, she fucked Michelle's asshole with the slim green dildo. All three of us were screaming passionately as we rocked each other's worlds. When all was said and done, we lay in a sensual heap. Our bodies were covered with sweat, and we had idiotic but pleasure-filled grins on our faces. Now that's what I call a good afternoon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A South African Lesbian Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds