A Special Treat Ch. 08

"Well, do you want someone to fuck you?" Jen smirked a bit at Liz, whose hands were in the midst of massaging her own tender breasts. All of the girls leaned in closer to focus on the short-haired 36DDD-cupper like lionesses on the brink of an attack.

"Actually, yeah. I am kinda feeling horny right now. My nipples are really hard and..." Liz looked down at her hands rubbing her large mams without her consent. "Holy fuck! How long have I been rubbing my knockers like that?"

"Not long enough," Amanda growled as she spun Liz around and kissed the busty, disoriented hottie before she had a chance to react.

Inside the kitchen, Leslie and Clarissa yanked their lips away from one another's. They both had participated in such a Sapphic embrace plenty of times before, but they had drunk much more than they had this time. Also, both ladies did not get as turned on as they were after their tongues had wrestled. There seemed to be a lot of pent up sexual frustration for both girls in that one kiss. As they both panted a few times in the aftermath, both Clarissa and Leslie knew they wanted more.

Darcie sent a look to Heather like she just woke up to a Christmas day with a ton of presents for herself. Both very busty ladies waited in anticipation as Clarissa and Leslie brought their hands around each other's heads and kissed once again. This time, it was a complete assault. The two busty girls' tongues rolled over and over each other as their lips closed into the kiss. Within a few seconds, Leslie's hands found their way to Clarissa's huge tits. The bigger girl's massive H-cupped heavies oozed out between Leslie's tiny fingers. When the cute, short girl brought her hands away from her friend, Darcie and Heather could tell both of their friends' breasts had grown some.

More creamy white cleavage peaked out of Leslie's red spaghetti strapped top than when she arrived at the party. Clarissa's breasts stuck out enough to pull her form-fitting shirt away from her belly. The two girls pulled away from their kiss and looked at each other. Their eyes were hungry as they both noticed the significant change in one another's already ample bust lines.

"Is your top falling down, Les?" Clarissa's hands came up to the shorter girl's breasts and weighed them without even making an attempt to fix the plunging neckline. Leslie drew in a deep breath as the wonderful sensations Clarissa's fingers supplied coursed through the bottoms of her tatas. Her small areolas crawled past the tops of her bra cups and became visible above her shirt's hem. Despite the beginnings of her friend's falling out, Clarissa continued to massage Leslie's big, sensitive breasts.

Heather and Darcie knew the coast was clear for them to feed their lustful hunger. Just as they made their way to kiss each other, they jumped away along with Leslie and Clarissa at the sound of an up roaring twelve voices all at once.

All four girls exchanged glances. Clarissa and Leslie immediately adjusted their tops as Darcie and Heather looked crestfallen. They made their way into the living room to have their eyes go directly to what the other girl's were staring at: Amanda and Liz were encapsulated in an extremely hot kiss. The redhead's hands were white ribbons slithering up and down the sides of Liz's huge tits. The growing 36DDD babe pulled away from the kiss to drink in all the pleasure she was getting from the bigger girl. It dawned on Liz for a brief moment that she had never thought of doing something like that with Amanda, but it felt too good to react in any kind of negative manner. The woman with the shorter hair pressed her lips back into the redhead's. This time, Liz took the initiative to maul Amanda's gigantic breasts through her shirt.

On the love seat across the room, Jessi and Nelly could not keep their eyes away from what was happening. The ginger-haired cutie turned to see her blonde friend's strap had fallen down her shoulder again, but this time it was exposing more breast flesh. Nelly's pussy was getting so much wetter and her attempts at keeping her hands away from her own aching breasts were becoming more and more difficult to control. She looked around the room to see Jen on the other couch eyeing Betty like a tigress after her prey. The cute brunette unconsciously brought her hands up to her own swelling breasts at the sight of Amanda and Liz kissing right in front of her.

To Betty's right, Sam was having a time not sharing the fact that the scene had turned her on. Her vagina was awash with her sex juices as her big, E-cupped sucklers felt a bit heavier than before. The more she allowed her eyes to stay focused on Amanda and Liz's kiss, the more aroused she became and her enormous, pale girls seemed to demand some attention. The blonde MILF tried to tear her sight away from the two busty hotties, but could not help but watch as their embrace heated more and more.

Out of the corner of her eye, Samantha discovered how the steamy scene affected the other girls in the room. Cammi's svelte frame lounged on the floor against the coffee table along with Carmen and Bonnie, who were shoulder-to-shoulder next to her. Although she never paid attention to their breasts before, the busty blonde girl was surprised beyond belief when she noticed the sizeable mounds protruding against Cammi and Bonnie's tops. They both had to be very full B cups from what Samantha was seeing. A sense of wonder set in as her gaze drifted over to the petite Keisha, who was rubbing her thighs together where she stood.

The stick-thin blonde girl's 32C bra was feeling rather tight around the under wire. Keisha brought her fingers up to adjust the tight band and also felt the need to rub around the sides of her needy breasts outside of the confines of her yellow baby doll. Her pussy slickened more at the intense sensations going through her tender udders. She knew what she was doing wasn't socially acceptable, but Keisha abandoned any reservations to the other girls' opinions.

A slow and steady motion to her left commanded Nadine's attention as she salivated to the sight of Keisha's small hands massaging her breasts. The hot Latino's titties were feeling a bit sensitive when she woke up. She decided to let her 32DD jugs go braless and felt no need to change her decision when she dressed for the party. Her nipples were rocks against the fine fabric of her halter top the moment Keisha's actions sank in to her. She had always been a bit attracted to girls, but she never felt such a need to be touched by another girl. Her hands found their way to her brown-sugary skinned knockers and pulled the green garment to the middle of her chest. Once she exposed her lovely chest, Nadine's eyes looked up to find Darcie's a few feet away from her.

Darcie's fingers were prodding and pinching the tops of her nipples above the hem of her shirt. She let out a gasp and Liz and Amanda pulled away from their hot kiss. Then, the short brunette let her eyes roam around the room as she saw the bearings of the kiss on the rest of the party. All of the girls were fidgeting in one way or another with their breasts and were in an obvious state arousal. Darcie's sight fell on her friend Jessi. The blonde girl's hands were on the brink of exploring her growing tits.

"Jess, honey..." Nelly's eyebrows raised to draw the blonde cutie's focus to her breast spilling out. Her lips pursed as her eyes widened in surprise. Jessi's hands came up to give a furtive caress to her exposed mammary flesh as she attempted to pull the fabric of her top over her pink areola.

"I'm so sorry..." Jessi's tone was apologetic and embarrassed at the same time. Just as she lifted the strap over her shoulder, Nelly the top hem of the blonde girl's top down further. Jessi's tender breast was completely naked for every girl in the room to see. As her cheeks blushed, the cute blonde took a quick glance at the rest of the girls. Most of the girls were intent on seeing her bare tit as the nipple hardened more than it did when Nelly made her remark.

Darcie could see her friend shudder in sheer fright and ecstasy as the ginger-haired cutie latched her mouth onto the swollen pink nipple. She surveyed the room to find all of the girls' hands were either in or out of their shirts as their massaged their breasts with utter abandon to their surroundings. There was no question in the brunette cutie's mind that the pills in the fudge were taking effect, giving all of the ladies in the room an opportunity for an amazing Sapphic orgy none of them could ever dream of.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds