• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Story of My Slaves Ch. 2

A Story of My Slaves Ch. 2

12

Please feel free to read "A Story of My Slaves - Part One" before proceeding. Also keep in mind that my stories tend to climax at the end, so please be sure to read everything. In part one I received as part of a sorority initiation ritual a slave which I could have do anything but give me sexual favors unless she agreed upon them. Fortunately, after publicly humiliating Jenny's body she agreed to become my total slave for the weekend. Chaperoning us is the gorgeous sorority sister Sara, who I am growing fonder of by the second. In the middle of our lovemaking session Marie, Jenny's roommate walked in on the three of us but I was pleased when she joined in. At the moment Jenny and Sara have collapsed, spent, but Marie and I are eyeing each other up.

* * * * *

I squeezed Sara's tender body warmly for a few more moments before gently rolling her beside me. I stood at the side of the bed and Marie, working intently on the vibrator around her clit, eventually noticed my erect cock. She then did the unexpected. Marie has the body of a model - well rounded with true blonde hair with beautiful light blue eyes and so I half expected her to be repulsed by me. Rather, she dropped her vibrator and with her head down but eyes looking straight at me in an oh-so erotic manner, she licked each and every one of her own fingers - five covered in her own juices and five just dripping with Jenny's fluids whom Marie had helped cum manually.

Marie kept her head down but her baby blues on me as she practically tackled me, jumping on me and wrapping her arms and legs around my body. I grabbed her ass cheek with one hand but the other went behind me to steady myself against the bunk bed. Marie looked down at me from above, smiling delightfully, and then chose to explore my mouth with her tongue. I gladly accepted and we kissed for almost a minute as Marie practically grinded her pelvis against my hip We soon realized that the situation wasn't working, as Marie was still dressed, having only unzipped her pants to pleasure herself. She quickly removed her pants as I pushed her shirt and bra up to reveal her large breasts.

Marie dropped to the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, showing me her shiny pink flower. I paused momentarily to enjoy the view before me before impaling her with my cock. I grabbed her hips and began pumping her cunt with exceptional speed and strength. Marie, her arms not long enough to reach me standing before her, ravaging her tender interior, grabbed on to the closest anchor she could find as the force I was using was causing her to slide about the bed.

The closest anchor Marie could find was Sara, and so Marie rolled her upper body to her side and began necking Sara, Marie's hand all over Sara's breasts. Sara, still tired from moving her body up and down above mine, merely allowed Marie to suck her neck, nibble her ear, and eventually the two french kissed, although Marie was certainly the more aggressive of the two. To me a french kiss between two women is very possibly the sexiest thing one can see, and to see it first hand for the first time caused me to pump myself even harder and faster into Marie until I came full force deep inside of her. Fortunately Marie also came, half kissing half screaming with pleasure into Sara's mouth. Sara, Marie and I fell asleep naked on a tiny bed, our bodies stacked like lumber.

I woke groggy but refreshed not long after. I was on my back with a pillow beneath my head so I could look down upon my naked body to see Sara and Marie sitting around my semi-erect penis, their heads bobbing as it did with my every heart beat. In tiny whispers they almost cheered when it went up, but it was slowly shrinking until Marie gently caressed the top of it, allowing it to quickly spring up before again bobbing up and down but still slowly shrinking.

Realizing I was naked while the girls where clothed I let out a, "haaaaay" in a way which feigned displeasure but really implied happiness. Sara smiled that smile I love where her lips move slightly to the side of her mouth and then we kissed and squeezed each other lovingly before I went to get my clothes on. I had fallen asleep but it was only 10pm and so Jenny's torture for the day was far from over. Sara and I explained Jenny's predicament, how she gave her body up to me totally and what we had done to the girl earlier in the day and Marie seemed pleased by the situation. Sara had released Jenny from her handcuffs which kept her standing beside the bunk bed, and Jenny was now sleeping, peacefully but naked, on the floor. I checked to make sure Jenny had a bowl in her room before Sara and I left to get something from my dorm.

Sara and I returned to Jenny and Marie's room with a video camera and smiles. I had told Sara of my various plans to use and abuse Jenny, and she agreed to let me see just how far I could get Jenny to go. I got a few minutes of tape with Jenny nude, sleeping on the floor, before we woke her up for her next humiliation. With Marie listening intently and Jenny appearing more and more disgusted as I continued I explained her job. I took a marker and marked it about halfway up a typical bowl. Jenny would have to fill the bowl up to the marker line, on camera, with semen before midnight. Furthermore, she would have to uphold the agreement Jenny had made earlier about not putting on clothing save to leave the room - and then only her small PJ bottoms.

Before Jenny complained I told her I could think of worse things to do to her, and I certainly would should she complain. Eventually she agreed as long as the tape didn't go anywhere but to the four of us. Marie actually asked to be the cameraperson, so I instructed her to never tape the faces of the males Jenny would have to pleasure so they'd go along with it. Lastly I instructed Jenny not to have an orgasm, or I'd really punish her for it, and I said I could be the first if she so desired.

Jenny began a lackadaisical blowjob, still tired from the day's earlier events. She knelt between my legs and began slowly moving her head forward and back in order to stimulate my cock. Due to her grogginess she lacked speed, pressure from her lips, and any sort of motion with her tongue. I rather enjoyed it, as my cock had been used twice before this evening and a nice, slow, easy blowjob was just what I needed.

Unfortunately Jenny only had until midnight to fill the bowl, and so after a couple of minutes of pleasure I reminded her of this fact. She looked up at me, a string of liquid arching from her lower lip to the tip of my cock, and asked what would happen should she fail in her duties. After telling her of some of the many peoples and organizations which might be interested in a tape of one women sent to collect semen by blowjob while topless she once again went to work furiously. She squeezed the base of my cock with one hand while bobbing her head up and down on my cock, slurping noises and all. Her ponytail bounced back and forth and her other hand was anchored on my ass, almost as to allow her to force more of her throat over my cock.

Again after another two minutes of this Jenny stopped and looked up at me. She said her mouth was sore and that instead of her giving me a blowjob if I could merely fuck her face by grabbing the back of her head and rocking my cock into her open mouth. Well, when a naked women is willing to use such naughty words in your presence how can any man resist? I stood before the still-kneeling Jenny and allowed Marie to tape me forcing myself upon the young girl's face. I once again put both of my hands on her head, my thumbs getting a good grip on the girl's eyebrows, and fucked her face.

Using both my hands to rock her head back and forth as well as my hips to buck both ways my first few thrusts obviously went deeper than Jenny expected, as she made a few choking noises initially. After her throat was lubricated from my cockhead entering enough times she seemed more comfortable and I had a wonderful time seeing how deep I could impale her. After a while her head seemed almost as a basketball, it was moving so far forward and back, bouncing up and down from my cock.

Since Jenny had been teasing and pleasuring me for a while it didn't take too long for me to cum. When I did I couldn't help but force my cock as far forward as it could go while simultaneously pulling her head against me. I came into her throat and without thinking most likely wasted her first blowjob collection. After releasing my grip on her Jenny first made sounds as though she was choking or coughing something up. Before I could ask her if she was OK she again returned her head to my cock and milked me for all the cum I had, working hard to 77collect it in her face.

She then spit my cum and most likely a good deal of saliva into the bowl beside her. I soon realized why she had been making the noises she had when she pulled stringy white cum out of her nose. Apparently she had tightened her throat muscles so tightly that when I came much of the jism had nowhere to go but up into her nose. And it was all caught on tape.

Jenny left, topless wearing nothing but a pair of thin PJ bottoms which did little to protect her shaved cunt from view if she did anything other than stand or kneel, with Marie and my video recorder in tow. Jenny wasn't the most beautiful woman in the world, but she was tall and darkly beautiful with her almost-black hair. At least where I hadn't commanded her to shave it. But I was confident that the girl, topless, in distress, and with those huge nipples of hers, would have no trouble finding several men to volunteer their services. So for an hour and a half Sara and I could enjoy our privacy.

Outwardly men seem to want only sex and lots of it, from as many women as will have them. Of course, I can't speak for them all but I will admit that I don't feel the same way. Although it seems that if I don't get an orgasm or two a day I'll burst, and this is most certainly the root of masturbation whether we choose to admit to it or not, afterwards I am happy to explore other things. In fact, with my sexual urges satisfied I just love to cuddle, and making out, perhaps while exploring my partner's body tenderly beneath her clothes is the best thing next to sex. Especially if you find someone who gives you that warm, tingly feeling as did Sara give me. So for a good hour and a half Sara and I made out, I grabbing her ass and pulling her shirt up above her breasts to softy squeeze, she tickling and teasing my slowly hardening cock at a torturous snail's pace.

Sara was above me on her hand and knees, frenching me while her other hand worked magic on my now almost solid cock between us. I laid on my back, one hand kneading her breasts which were now hanging freely while the other was in her pants, squeezing her ass, when Marie and Sara came in. Jenny's eyes were like headlights, but not because she was surprised but rather because she was so exhausted from all she had gone through

and so she laid down on the bed immediately. Marie came in behind her beaming with camera in hand. After Sara and I regained our composure Marie happily explained the evening's events. Jenny had done two men, other then myself of course, each twice and each just barely acquaintances. They were in the same dorm only up a level so she switched between them until they had each cum twice in Jenny's mouth. She had only been seen by those two men plus another that had gone to the bathroom as Jenny was traveling between rooms. I was glad Marie got everything on tape, including Jenny's face when she realized a complete stranger got to see her topless.

The bowl was barely up to the line and rather clear, which led me to believe Jenny had included a lot of spit in it. Nevertheless, I still had one more thing to do to Jenny before the night was over. First I copied the tape Marie had made using Marie's VCR and my recorder. Since Jenny was half-asleep I could keep it for myself for future posterity while giving Jenny the original. Next I set up the room for Jenny's final assignment for the day.

First we put the camera underneath Jenny's clothing I had thrown on a table near the door earlier in the day. This way we could record Jenny without her knowing it. Next we put a chair opposite the camera but on the far side of the room so Jenny wouldn't be close enough to recognize the black lens poking out from her pile of clothing. We had every light in the room we could point towards the chair so the camera would get a good shot. Then I put a blindfold on the almost-asleep Jenny as Sara and Marie maneuvered the girl's PJ bottoms off her body.

Next I handcuffed her hands behind her back which woke her up a little but not much. The three of us helped the clueless, disorientated, naked body into the chair. I tied Jenny's right ankle to the handcuff so her foot was touching her hands. This forced her entire back to arc, forcing forward her breasts and those exceptionally large nipples the girl has. It most certainly must have been uncomfortable, and so Jenny seemed to be starting to awake although it was hard to tell with her eyes beneath a blindfold. I then tied her left ankle to the door nearby so her leg was higher than all her body save her head. This forced her cunt to be well displayed to the camera, as her wide open legs kept her vaginal lips partially open and her raised leg kept her

exposed fleshy folds forward rather than under her body. As a coup d'etat I tied the thick

string around her neck, guided a line down her body, alongside her clitoris, between her outer vaginal lips, penetrated her vagina with my fingers and as they came out got the string to go between her inner vaginal lips and behind her up to her handcuffs. After tying the line at different levels of taughtness I stopped when Jenny moaned slightly but not in pain from the friction she received.

Now that Jenny was well presented to the camera, I instructed Marie to tell me what was off camera and what was on. I wanted to be able to do things to my bonded slave without anyone being able to see my face, so the attention of the viewer was solely on Jenny. After Marie told me what was just off camera at different depths she covered the camera again and then sat off camera with Sara on the bed, enjoying the view. Before Marie left, however, I instructed a half-awake Jenny to open her mouth. Marie turned the camera on as I held the bowl of cum Jenny had collected so the camera could see it's contents. I then kept the bowl in view of the camera but myself off-screen and backed up towards Jenny. Then I poured the cum all over Jenny's head, hair, face, nose, and breasts.

Jenny couldn't tell what it was I had poured over her as it hadn't gone into her mouth to taste. I therefore scooped up that which remained stuck to the bowl into a heaping spoonful and recklessly dribbled it in and out of the poor girl's still-waiting mouth. Jenny used her tongue in an attempt to remove the liquid from her mouth. This only made the view of her better as the whitest of the cum rolled out of her mouth and down her chin.

Next I took Marie's vibrator which had worked so well before to give Jenny an orgasm, whether she wanted it or not, and presented it to the camera. I turned it on right in front of the lens and then again moved back so noisy phallus stayed on screen while I remained off. I used my free hand to pull the string going through the folds of Jenny's vagina forward at about stomach level. This force put extra pressure on Jenny's clit which forced her to arch her back even more in her attempt to give the string more slack by lowering her hands.

I even got a good growl out of my slave as Jenny's teeth grinded for the camera to see. I then kept the slack on the string but lowered my hand so the slack was in front of her vagina. After tapping the vibrator against Jenny's clit a few times and getting her to smile, most certainly in the hopes I'd keep it applied to her most sensitive area, I plunged the device into her. Since I had not opened her up by spreading her vaginal lips nor had I slowly worked the tip of the device in first, rather plunging it in recklessly, I got a good alarmed yelp out of the girl, then some concerned moans as I rotated the thing like a screwdriver in an attempt to push it deeper and deeper. I allowed the pleasure of the vibrator slip into Jenny's mind before releasing the string I still held

taught in my hands. Again, I got a surprised shout as the string snapped back against the top of Jenny's exposed genitalia. Since the vibrator's base hung slightly but erotically out of Jenny's vagina I slipped the string between her inner and outer vaginal lips and then again beside her clitoris. Since her upper body was tilted to her right but her left leg kept her vagina facing slightly to her left the string was tighter than ever as it had to go a significantly longer distance around the vibrator. Finally I removed the blindfold from Jenny's eyes, and my part of the presentation was over. But Jenny, as I was to discover, was a far better actor than I could have hoped.

After I removed the blindfold Jenny first, still a bit dazed and confused, fluttered her eyes several times in order to get used to all the lights on her. At the same time she deliciously licked her salty, cum-stained lips, and this in conjunction with the fluttering of her eyes gave her, at least temporarily, the air of a spoiled little girl, which of course everyone knows is more fun to punish sexually. Then Jenny looked down and realized her plight. As soon as her eyes saw her breasts covered in white jism, a vibrator shoved up her vagina, her legs spread wide, and a line running tortuously between her vaginal lips they shot open and took a double take all over her body. After a few moments of shaking her head in disbelief she looked to Marie, Sara and myself pleadingly. Her head down but eyes up she gave up the look of a cute little puppy-dog, even biting her lower lip. Since the three of us were opposite Jenny to stay off camera and to get a good view of her the camera got her cute look as well. After we all smiled and shook her head devilishly she whispered, "oh shoot" to herself and tried to shake a bit to see how well her bonds held. While doing this the string running into her vagina must have pinched her inner vaginal flap and she jumped and shouted, her eyes opening wide and her breasts bouncing freely. After more carefully moving about she eventually realized her only safe maneuver was bouncing, which seemed useless to her at the moment.

As Jenny put on her delightful show we could all see the vibrator beginning to work its magic. First her face became flush and then slowly her chest. Her vaginal lips became visibly larger, and particularly those with the rope between them turned much darker shades of red. Her right vaginal lips even grew to the point where rather than being straight they crimped by themselves giving us and the camera a good view of the changes occurring to Jenny's body. Even as Jenny moved in an attempt to get free from her bonds we could hear her breath shortening and increasing in depth, while every exhale was accompanied by short, choppy chirps, almost like a songbird. Jenny soon realized that the only thing she could do without hurting herself, bouncing up and down, rubbed the string against the side of her clit and furthered her way to an orgasm.

This action gave us viewers the added benefit of allowing us to see Jenny's breasts bounce fully as the cum on her body mixed with sweat and moved visibly downwards. In a most spectacular fashion the large drop of extra white cum which had pooled at Jenny's chin after she pushed it out of her mouth fell to her right breast as her body had again hit the chair below her at the bottom of one of her bounces. The largest drop, whitest drop of man-cum on her body splashed just above her right nipple. It then collected along with the other cum, saliva and sweat around it and began a journey downward. First it went right over Jenny's large right nipple, pausing temporarily to mount the summit, before diving along the side of her abdomen. The goo eventually settled in the girl's belly button.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Story of My Slaves Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds